内容提示:新课标英语unit2 I will help to clean up the city parks SectionA1
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 01:11:27|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
新课标英语unit2 I will help to clean up the city p
官方公共微信用so that造句
so that 1.以便*Bring it nearer so that I may see it better.拿近一些,好让我看得更清楚些.*He saved up his money so that he might go abroad for his summer holiday.他把钱积蓄起来,以便暑期能出国度假.*Let's get ready now so that we can leave when Father comes.我们现在就准备好,等父亲一来我们就可以走了.2. 以致于George often told stories that weren't true,so that no one believed him when he told ahout a deer in the school yard.乔治经常讲些不真实的故事,因此当他说校园里有只鹿时,没人相信他的话.*He injured his foot,so that he was unable to play in the match.他脚扭伤了,无法出场比赛.*He has done so much in so short a time that almost everyone thinks that it is a miracle.他在这么短的时间里取得了这么大的成就,几乎每个人都认为这是奇迹.*He was so ill that he couldn't go to school today.他病得很厉害,今天无法上学.*The generation growing up with TV spend so much of their time in front of TV that they hardly have enough time to study.伴随着电视机长大的一代人在电视机前花的时间太多,没有足够的时间用来学习.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
so that1. 为的是,以便2. 以至于The ink had faded so that many words were illegible.墨水有已褪色的以便许多字是难辨认的。Pass the cake round so that everyone can take a piece.把蛋糕拿去传一圈,让每个人都可以分到一块。I d...
一、 so... that...句型中的so是副词常常用来修饰形容词或副词意思是“如此/这么„„以致于„„” 1. 常用句型为主语+谓语+so+adj. / adv. + that从句。 The boy ran so fast that I couldn't catch him.
He was so ...
The shirt is so tight that I cannot wear any more、
有两个用法:一是so...that...She was so angry that she broke the TV.二是...so that...,意思是"以便,为了"或者"所以,于是"I fixed the TV so that we can watch it tonight.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1 .在朋友们的帮助下,他终于解决了问题.(solve)2.从现在起我要尽量做得好些.(from ...on)3.他犯了个大错误,结果丢了工作.(as a result)4.他病得很厉害,今天没法去上学.(so…that)5.无论如何,我今天要完成作业.否则就该被惩罚了.(anyhow,deserve ,punish)6.过了好多年村民才意识到环保的重要性.(It…before…)7.要将近三年我们才中学毕业.(It…before…)8.随着时间的推移,他们的友谊证明是真的.(as) 1.是……的一个成员2.每年大约有一次3.获准做某事4.同真人一样大小5.射进一个好球6.向队友示意7.获得第二名8.提高我们的智能9.决定,下决心去做……10.一个更好的系统11.在某种程度上12.产生新的情况13.这样14.编出新的动作15.和人类球队比赛16.毕竟17.在……的帮助下18.Using my intelligence is what I am all about.
句子:1. He finally solved the problem with the help from his friends.2.From now on, I'll try to do better.3. He made a big mistake. As a result, He lost his job.4. He's very sick so that he couldn't go to school.5. I need to finish my homework anyhow. Otherwise I'll deserve to be punished.6. It took many years before the villagers realized the importance of environment protection.7. It is almost three years before we graduate from middle school.8. As time goes on, their friendship is proved to be true.短语:1. be a member of
2. about once a year3. be approved to do sth4. with the same size as real person5. nice score6. give a sign to teammates7. won the second place8. to improve our intelligence9. be determined to do sth10. a better system11. to some extent12. new situation arises13. thus/in this way14. come up with new action/move15. have a match with human football (or whatever ball) team16. afterall17. with the help from18. 吾之所长即为用吾之智.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码新课标英语unit2 I will help to clean up the city parks SectionA1_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新课标英语unit2 I will help to clean up the city parks SectionA1
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.79MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
每日一讲(5.20):So that explains it
来源:  14:35:32 【】 
  So that explains it.
  原来如此
  有时候事情的来龙去脉浑沌不清,让人摸不着头脑,若是突然曙光一现,让你豁然开朗,这会儿你就可以用上这句话So that explains it / everything.「这就都说得通了。」1&&  推荐:

文章责编:ch_jojo& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 14:03:49)?&&( 17:12:12)?&&( 17:11:07)?&&( 17:10:05)?&&( 17:08:49)?&&( 17:07:49)
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-}

我要回帖