百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的_百度知道
英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的
See You Again (Piano Demo Version) - Charlie Puth
It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again We've come a long way from where we began Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again When I see you again
Why'd you have to leave so soon?
Why'd you have to go?
Why'd you have to leave me when I needed you the most?
'Cause I don't really know how to tell you Without feeling much worse
I know you're in a better place But it's always gonna hurt Carry on Give me all the strength I need to carry on
It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again We've come a long way from where we began Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again When I see you again
How do I breathe without you I'm feeling so cold
I'll be waiting right here for you Till the day you're home Carry on Give me all the strength I need to carry on
So let the light guide your way
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take will always lead you home
It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again When I see you again
When I see you again See you again
When I see you again
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁& 歌词中有啊啊啊噢噢噢的英文歌叫什么
查看: 4636|回复: 0
最后登录&注册时间&阅读权限1&积分7&精华0&帖子1&
<option value="年3月<option value="年4月<option value="年5月<option value="年6月<option value="年7月<option value="年8月<option value="年9月<option value="年10月<option value="年11月<option value="年12月<option value="年1月<option value="年2月
歌词中有啊啊啊噢噢噢的英文歌叫什么
热门旅游景点英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的_百度知道
英文歌曲里有哪些歌词写得出味道的
提问者采纳
You know the bed feels warmerSleeping here aloneYou know I dream in colourAnd do the things I wantYou think you got the best of meThink you had the last laughBet you think that everything good is goneThink you left me broken downThink that I&#39;d come running backBaby you don&#39;t know me&#39; cause you&#39;re dead wrongWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m over cause you&#39;re goneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you stronger&#39; strongerJust me&#39; myself and IWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneYou heard that I was starting over with someone newThey told you I was moving on over youYou didn&#39;t think that I&#39;d come backI&#39;d come back swingingYou tried to break me&#39; but you seeWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m over cause you&#39;re goneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you stronger&#39; strongerJust me&#39; myself and IWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneThanks to you I got a new thing startedThanks to you I&#39;m not the broken heartedThanks to you I&#39;m finally thinking bout meYou know in the end the day you left was just my beginningIn the endWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m over cause you&#39;re goneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you stronger&#39; strongerJust me&#39; myself and IWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m aloneWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you stronger&#39; strongerJust me&#39; myself and IWhat doesn&#39;t kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m lonely when I&#39;m alone
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌曲歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信