place orderplace是什么意思思

placeStopOrder
You are here:
& Reference & Classes &
& Account Methods & placeStopOrder
placeStopOrder
The placeStopOrder method places a stop order inline without the need for creating a separate Order object.
var placeStopOrder(symbol, quantity, stopPrice, actionType, tifType);
Parameters
Symbol string for which to place the order.
Floating or numeric order quantity.
Stop price floating value.
actionType
One of the order
types such as buy or sell.
One of the time-in-force types such as Day or Good-till-Canceled.
Return Value
This method returns true if order was placed successfully, false otherwise.
The following example demonstrates the use of placeStopOrder method.
function init()
//add "Default Trading Size" parameter
addParameter("Default Trading Size", "This is the default trading size volume", 1000);
function start()
//retrieve short positions for all symbols
var account = getAccount();
var placeLongOrder =
var stopPrice = 0;
//determine whether a long order needs to be placed
if(placeLongOrder)
var rc = account.placeStopOrder(getSymbol(),
parseFloat(getParameter("Default Trading Size")),
stopPrice,
ACTIONTYPE_BUY,
TIFTYPE_DAY);
Copyright (C)
ActiveTick LLC您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
我在想着你,可惜我们不在一块
we are a little bit short of cash
我们缺少一点现金。指的是现金不够。
we are short of cash
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'place order是什么意思_place order在线翻译_place order什么意思_place order的意思_place order的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
place order是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
place order是什么意思 place order在线翻译 place order什么意思 place order的意思 place order的翻译 place order的解释 place order的发音
place orderplace order 网络解释1. 下订单& & &下订单&(Place Order) 服务由两个通道重用(在线和 B2B). 这个示例并不完整,但您肯定会面临着多得多的重用机会. 例如,如果您完成了&修改订单&(Modify Order) 事务,则可以使用&创建订单&(Create Order) 所使用的相同验证服务. 2. 下定单& & 在这个迭代过程中,我们要实现定单的定义和使用案例中&下定单&(Place Order)这个行为的基本路线(basic course of action)中的定购部分. 在这里,我们不去实现查找功能,所有类型错误和异常的处理,税金计算和折扣计算[1]. 3. 发出定单& & place of loading 装载地 | place order 发出定单 | placement 筹资4. 订购& & get rid of除掉;处理掉 | place order订购 | free of charge免费place order 网络例句1. I'd like to place an order. & &我想要一份订单。2. If you want to place an order, please call me up. & &如果你要订购的话,就电话给我。3. & &I`d like to place an order... & && &我想要下达一个指令。。。4. If we want to place an order? & &如果我们下订单呢?5. I would like to place an order. & &我要订货。6. We are ready to place our order. & &我们准备下订单了。7. They asked us to place our order. & &他们要求我们把我们的订单。place order 情景会话1. Placing an order-(下定单)&&A: How are you this afternoon?&&&&&&今天下午过得如何?&&B: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.&&&&&&还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。&&A: Very good. Here is our price list.&&&&&&好的。这是我们的价目表。&&B: Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?&&&&&&我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?&&A: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.&&&&&&当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。&&B: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?&&&&&&如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?&&A: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.&&&&&&订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。&&B: What about lead time?&&&&&&交货时间呢?&&A: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.&&&&&&在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。&&B: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?&&&&&&所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?&&A: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.&&&&&&是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。&&B: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.&&&&&&那我想就先下六百组的订单。&&A: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.&&&&&&太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。place order是什么意思,place order在线翻译,place order什么意思,place order的意思,place order的翻译,place order的解释,place order的发音,place order的同义词,place order的反义词,place order的例句,place order的相关词组,place order意思是什么,place order怎么翻译,单词place order是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐