英语习作介绍自己的习作集50字家庭四个人10行英语

英语作文《我的家庭》那位哥哥姐姐来一篇80多的就行,我家一共有四个人爸爸、妈、妹、我,我今年十六了、内容大家随便、平常点就好!80~100字我是GG别弄错了、会的给小弟写个、小弟在这先谢了!
There are four people in my family.They are my father,my mother,my sister and I. My mother is (年龄)years old.She like shopping.She go shopping once a week.My father is ( )years old.He is a office worke...
There are four people in my family . They are my father,my mother, my young sister and me . My
father is a
works in a hospital .He's
tall and thin .My mother is a t...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文,假如你是李华,你在学校食堂就餐的过程中,发现浪费饭菜的行为十分严重,你深感痛心和羞愧。给校长写一封信。
英语作文,假如你是李华,你在学校食堂就餐的过程中,发现浪费饭菜的行为十分严重,你深感痛心和羞愧。给校长写一封信。
不区分大小写匿名
The President of respect, how are you!

I am your student li hua, I recently in the dinning room that the problem of food waste dining room, I&m very sorry, as students should get into the habit of good, so that we can develop the glorious traditions of thrift,. This I hope, Mr. President, you should be more publicity for students of saving food workshops, food waste are discussed. Also can be in the dining room posted on saving food publicity slogans, and hope the principal can listen.
Your students: li hua
时间:日&&&&星期五上午9:00&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&地点:学生食堂门口&活动主题:反对浪费,支持光盘&组织者:学生会&参加者:全校2000师生&活动内容:1.利用展板,展示我校的浪费现象。2.播放录像,了解现况:全球每年1000万人死于饥荒;如果每天减少浪费百分之5,可救活400万人&&3.大家签名以示自己的决心
dear校长:
my name is lihua.i am in xx(班级).i found a possible question.
today,i ate lunch at school kitchen.the food was very delicious .while i finished the meal,i saw athers student Wasted food.i didnt think the food was very worst than the snacks,but they didnt thing with me.i was very angry.so i want to give some adives about the students Waste food.
first,i thigh the students Should not eat snacks before dinner.
Second,the students Waste food is very It is very wrong.i hope dear校长can Rectify regulations.

yours

相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号经典社会生活的10句话英语表述240句,教你写作文。(转帖)
表达「确定」、「有把握」的十句话:
1. Absolutely!/ Definitely! 那当然!
2. It's certain.那是一定的。
3. It's for sure!/ Sure thing! 那是一定的!
4. You bet!/ You betcha!/ You bet your life!我可以打包票!
5. No doubt!/ There's no doubt about it! 毫无疑问!
7. It's in the bag.已经是囊中之物了。(十拿九稳、跑不掉的。)
8. It's settled. / It's set in stone.已经定案了。
9. It's a done deal. / It's a dead cert! 已经定案了。
10. Sorted! 搞定!(英式俚语)
「别放马后炮了」十句话
1.It's a little late for that now.现在说有点太晚了。
2.It would have been nice to know that before.如果早知道就好了。
3.You should've told me that earlier.你应该早一点告诉我的。
4.Thanks for your belated advice.谢谢你放的马后炮。
5.Why are you always telling me how to do things after the fact?
为什么你总是在事后才告诉我该怎么做呢?
6.If only you told me that before.要是你之前告诉我就好了。
7.Hindsight is 20 / 20.后见之明总是完美的。
8.Don't you think it's kind of late to tell me
now?你不觉得现在才告诉我有点晚了吗?
9.Thanks for telling me. But,I can't turn back time.
谢谢你告诉我。可是我不能让时光倒转。
10.That doesn't do me any good now.那对我现在一点帮助也没有。
「迟到时」会讲的十句话
1. I'm sorry for being late.抱歉我迟到了。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉让你久等了。
3. Sorry,I'm late again. I'll make it up to you. Dinner is on me.
How's that? 抱歉,我又迟到了。我会补偿你的。晚餐我请,怎么样?
4. Sorry,I didn't catch the bus. / I missed the
bus.抱歉,我没赶上公车。/我错过了公车。
5. Sorry,I hit rush hour traffic.抱歉,我碰上尖峰时间的交通。
6. Sorry,I overslept this morning.抱歉,我天早上睡过头了。
7. I know it might sound lame,but my alarm clock somehow didn't go
off this morning.我知道那可能听起来有点扯,但我的闹钟今天早上不晓得怎么搞的没有响。
8. Sorry,I was delayed by a last-minute
meeting.抱歉,我因为最后临时开会而耽搁了。
9. I forgot my wallet at home,so I went back for it. That's why I'm
late.我把皮夹遗忘在家里,所以我回去拿。因为这样我才迟到。
10. I got stuck in traffic. I tried to call your mobile phone,but
it was busy.我被困在车阵中。我有试着打你的大哥大,但忙线中。
「邀约朋友」的十句话
1. Are you interested in going dancing tonight? 今晚有没有兴趣去跳舞?
2. Would you like to go shopping with me this weekend?
这个周末想跟我去逛街吗?
3. How about going to see a movie with me tonight?
今晚跟我去看场电影如何?
4. I'm inviting you to my birthday party.我邀请参加我的生日派对。
5. Hey,do you want to check out a band this Saturday night?
喂,这个星期六晚上要不要去看一个乐团表演?
6. I'm thinking about going to KTV with my coworkers tonight. Wanna
come? 我想今天晚上跟同事去唱KTV.要来吗?
7. Are you free tomorrow night?I'm wondering if you're free for
dinner.你明天晚上有空吗?我不晓得你有没有空一块吃晚饭。
8. Are you up for a barbecue this weekend? 要不要这个周末去烤肉?
9. Do you have any special plans for the weekend?Maybe we can go
hiking. How does that sound? 这个周末有没有什么特别的计画?或许我们可以去爬山。你意下如何?
10. Why don't we go get some tea?我们何不一块去喝茶?
[拍马屁」或「巴结」的十句话
1. Stop flattering me like that.别再那样拍我马屁。
2. I don't like Peter. He's such a
brown-noser.我不喜欢彼得。他真是个马屁精。
3. I know he's trying to butter me up,but I'm not buying
it.我知道他想要拍我马屁,但我才不吃那一套。
4. In order to get the promotion,she kept apple-polishing the
manager.为了升迁,她一直在拍经理的马屁。
5. He started sucking up to the boss as soon as he got on
board.他一来公司就开始拍老板的马屁。
6. The professor likes her because she knows how to please
him.教授喜欢她是因为她知道怎么讨好他。
7. She's very good at paying lip service.她很会讲一些言不由衷的好听话。
8. Everyone in this company knows that he's trying to curry favor
with the board of the directors.公司里的每一个人都知道他想要巴结董事会。
9. That guy is a real bootlicker.那个家伙真是个马屁精。
10. You want me to kiss his ass?Read my lips:No Way!
你要我拍他马屁?仔细听好:门儿都没有!
'我被炒鱿鱼了' 十句话
1. I got fired.我被炒鱿鱼了。
2. I got the boot.我被开除了。
3. I got the ax.我被开除了。
4. I got sacked./ I got the sack.我被开除了。
5. They kicked me out.他们把我踢出来了。(他们把我开除了。)
6. My boss showed me the door yesterday.我老板昨天叫我走路。
7. I was canned.我被开除了。
8. I was laid off.我被解雇了。
9. The boss told me that I don't have to come in tomorrow,or any
10. My boss told me to find a“better”job.我老板叫我“另谋高就”。
[我会考虑的]十句话
1. I'll think about it.我会考虑的。
2. I'll think it over.我会仔细考虑的。
3. I'll take that into account.我会将它列入考虑的。
4. I can't give you an answer right now,but I'll consider
it.我现在不能给你答覆,但是我会考虑。
5. I'll give it some thought.我会考虑看看。
6. I need to weigh the pros and cons before making a
decision.在做决定之前,我必须权衡利弊得失。
7. I promise I'll keep that in mind.我保证我会考虑的。
8. I'm going to sleep on it.这问题我先搁着,明天再做决定。
9. I need to spend some time pondering this
issue.我需要一点时间思考这个问题。
10. You know,I always look before I leap. That's my
style.你知道,我向来三思而后行。那是我的行事风格。
经济不景气「共体时艰」的十句话
1. We've got to watch our spending.我们得留意一下开销。
2. We've got to tighten our belt.我们得勒紧裤带了。(我们得省吃俭用)
3. We should make every penny count.我们每一分钱都要花在刀口上。
4. We should control our budget more
carefully.我们应该更小心控制我们的预算。
5. No,we shouldn't lay out that kind of money.不,那种钱我们不应该花。
6. We should try to live more economically.我们应该试着更节俭一点。
7. We have to pinch and scrape.我们必须要省吃俭用。
8. We've agreed to cut the frills,remember?
我们说好要减少不必要的花费,记得吗?
9. We should try to make both ends meet.我们应该试着收支平衡。
10. We should keep track of our expenses more
closely.我们应该更仔细地纪录我们的开销。
挺别人的十句话
1. I will support you.我会支持你的。
2. I'll back you up.我会挺你的。
3. I'm on your side.我站在你这边。
4. You can count on me.你可以依靠我。
5. You can rely on me.你可以依赖我。
6. You can trust in me.你可以信赖我。
7. I'll be available if you need me.你需要帮助时,我就有空。
8. I'll be there if you need a hand.你需要帮助时,我就会出现。
9. I'm a phone call away.我随call随到。
10. I'm with you all the way.我一路上陪着你。
命令别人的10句话
1. Do as I tell you.照我的话做。
2. Don't question what I say.别质疑我的话。
3. Do what you are told.叫你怎么做,你就怎么做。
4. Do as I say,and you'll be just fine.照我的话做就没错了。
5. Shut your mouth and do it.闭嘴照做。
6. Just do it.做就是了。
7. You'd better take me seriously.你最好把我的话当真。
8. Don't ever disobey me.别想违背我。
9. My way or the high way.照我的方式做,不然就滚蛋。
10. Listen,I'm the one who calls the shots here.听好,这里由我做主。
追求异性的十句话
1. You've given me a reason to live.你给了我活下去的理由。
2. I'm drawn to you.我被你吸引。
3. I'm so happy I met you.真高兴能认识你。
4. You're a knockout.你美(帅)呆了。
5. I'm mad about you.我为你疯狂。
6. I fell in love with you the moment I saw
you.见到你的那一瞬间,我就爱上你了。
7. You fill my life with joy.你使我的生命充满喜悦。
8. I want to be with you for the rest of my life.我要和你共度余生。
9. I didn't stop thinking about you all day.我整天都在想你。
10. You complete me.你使我的生命更完整。
「与老外搭讪」的十句话
1. Where are you from? 你从哪里来?
2. How long have you been in Taiwan? 你来台湾多久了?
3. Do you speak Chinese? 你会说中文吗?
4. Wow,where did you pick up your Chinese?You speak Chinese so
well! 哇,你在哪里学的中文?你中文讲得好棒喔!
5. Why did you come to Taiwan?Did you come here to study Chinese or
just visit? 你为什么来台湾?你来台湾学中文还是只是观光?
6. What do you do in Taiwan? 你在台湾从事什么工作?
7. Do you like Chinese food? 你喜欢中国食物吗?
8. Are you interested in doing a language exchange with me?
你有兴趣和我做个语言交换吗?
9. What do you like about Taiwan? 你喜欢台湾哪些东西?
10. Where have you been in Taiwan? 你去过台湾哪些地方?
形容「身材」的十句话
1. She is thin / fat.她瘦瘦的。/她胖胖的。
2. He's big / small.他个头满大的。/他个头小小的。
3. She's slim.她很苗条。
4. She's really skinny.她瘦得跟皮包骨一样。
5. She is chubby.她胖嘟嘟的。
6. He has a beer belly.他有啤酒肚。
7. He's got a spare tire. / He's got love
handles.他有游泳圈。(他腰部都是赘肉。)
8. He's very muscular.他肌肉很发达。
9. She has an hourglass figure. / She's got a curvy
figure她的身材玲珑有致。/她曲线玲珑。
10. She's pretty stacked.她身材身材婀娜多姿
「重新开始」的十句话
1. Let's start from very beginning again.我们再从头开始吧。
2. Let's go back to square one.我们重新开始吧。
3. Let's go back to the drawing board.我们重新开始吧。
4. Let's start from scratch again.我们重新开始吧。
5. Let's do it all over again.我们重新来过吧。
6. Let's make a fresh start.我们重新开始吧。
7. Let's start from zero again.我们再从零开始吧。
8. Let's get back to the starting point.我们回到起点吧。
9. I'm afraid we'll have to scrap the plan and redo it
completely.我们恐怕得放弃这个计划然后全部重来。
10.Let's roll it back to the beginning.我们回到起点吧。
与情人「分手告白」的十句话
1. I just don't love you anymore.我不再爱你了。
2. It's really not working.我们的感情真的行不通。
3. I've met someone else.我已另结新欢了。
4. We've grown apart.我们都各自成长了。
5. The magic's gone from our relationship.我们之间的爱情魔力已经不见了。
6. I think we should be just friends.我想我们应该当朋友就好了。
7. It's not you,it's me.不是你的问题,而是我自己的问题。
8. I really don't wanna be tied down.我真的不想被绑住。
9. You're really too good for me.我真的配不上你。
10. You don't really love me anyway.反正你也不是真的很爱我。
跟老板辞职的十句话
1. I want to expand my horizons.我想拓展我的视野。
2. I've made a tough decision,sir. Here is my
resignation.长官,我做了一个很困难的决定。这是我的辞呈。
3. I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move
on.我不想陷入窠臼所以才辞职。我希望能往前迈进。
4. First of all,I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working
with you.However,I think it's about time for me to
leave.首先,我要说的是,我真的很高兴能与你共事。但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。
5. I've been trying,but I don't think I'm up to this
job.我一直很努力,但我觉得无法胜任这个工作。
6. I've been here for too long. I want to change my
environment.我在这里待太久了。我想转换一下环境。
7. I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment,but I've
decided to study abroad.我很抱歉在这个时候提出辞呈,但我已经决定要出国念书了。
8. To be honest,I've got a better offer.老实说,我有一个更好的工作机会。
9. I'm running out of my steam. I need to take a big
break.我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。
10. I'm quitting because I want to try something
different.我辞职是因为我想尝试些不一样的东西。
「喝醉」的十句话
1. He's drunk.他喝醉了。
2. He's tipsy.他有点微醺。
3. He's wasted.他喝得烂醉。
4. He's as drunk as a skunk.他烂醉如泥。
5. He drank himself under the table.他喝得不省人事。
6. He's pickled.他醉了的。
7. He's plastered.他醉醺醺的。
8. He's tanked.他醉茫茫的。
9. He's canned.他醉醺醺的。
10. He's the worse for drink.他喝得酩酊大醉。
十则电话留言
1. Hi,John. It's me. Ring me.嗨,约翰。是我。打电话给我。
2. Hi,John. It's me again. Ring me. Quick!嗨,约翰,又是我。打给我,快点!
3. Hi,John. It's Mary. What's wrong with your cellphone?Please give
me a call as soon as possible.嗨,约翰。我玛丽啦。你的手机怎么搞的?请尽快打电话给我。
4. Hello,Mr. Smith,this is Jonathan calling from the Bilingual
Weekly. Can you call me when you get this message?My number is
.喂,史密斯先生,我是「双语周报」的强纳森。听到留言请你打个电话给我。我的电话号码是.
5. Hey,John. I've got something urgent to tell you. Please give me
a call as soon as you get this
message.嘿,约翰,我有紧急的事要告诉你。请你在听到留言之后尽快打电话给我。
6. Hi,John. This is Paul. I'm calling to ask you about our
contract. Can you call me when you get
home?嗨,约翰。我是保罗。我打电话是要问你关于合约的事情。你回到家后可不可以打个电话给我?
7. Hey,John. I've been trying to locate you. Where are you?!Please
call me whenever you can.
Bye!喂,约翰。我一直想办法在找你。你跑哪儿去了?!方便的话请随时打个电话给我。拜!
8. Hi,John. It's Mary. I'm outside,and I didn't bring my cellphone
with me today. I'll call you again in about half an hour. Talk to
you later.嗨,约翰,我玛丽啦。我人在外面,而且今天身上没带手机。我大约在半小时之后还会再打给你。待会儿再聊。
9. Hi,John. It's me. I just want to make sure if you got my e-mail
last night. Let me know if you got
it.嗨,约翰。是我。我只是想确定你昨晚有没有收到我的「伊媚儿」。收到的话,请告诉我。
10. Hello,Mrs. Nancy. This is John calling from the Taiwan News.
Please call me when you get this message. My office number is
. If I'm not at the office,you can reach me on my mobile
phone. The number
is:.喂,南西女士。我是「台湾英文新闻」的约翰。听到留言请打电话给我。我办公室的电话是.如果我不在办公室,你可以打我手机,号码是.
用来表达「郁闷」或「沮丧」十句话
1. I'm so depressed.我很郁闷。
2. I feel so upset.我觉得很沮丧。
3. I'm in a bad mood today. / I'm moody today.我今天心情不好。
4. I feel kind of blue today.我今天有点「郁闷」。
5. I feel low today.我今天心情(有点)低落。
6. I'm so down.我心情很低落。
7. I'm a bit down in the mouth today.我今天有点闷闷不乐的。
8. I've been down in the dumps recently.我最近很「郁闷」。
9. I can't put my finger on what's wrong.我不晓得什么地方不对劲儿。
10. Sorry,I got up on the wrong side of the bed
today.抱歉,我今天心情不好。
「寒流来袭」会用到的十句话
1. It's cold today. / It's chilly today.今天好冷。/今天冷风飕飕。
2. It's freaking cold today! 今天冷死啦!
3. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is
bone-chilling.这寒风真是刺骨。
4. Cold enough for you? 够冷吗?(反讽口吻)
5. I'm frozen(stiff)。 我简直冻僵了。
6. The wind just cuts right through you.风就这样直接穿过身体。
7. It's freezing! 好冷!
8. I can't stop shivering from the cold.我冷得不停打哆嗦。
9. This cold front is taking its toll! 寒流正在发威呢!
10. Now it feels more like winter,doesn't it? 现在感觉比较像冬天了吧?
出租车「司机」说的十句话
1. Where to,sir? 要去哪里,先生?
2. Do you have the address? 你有地址吗?
3. Can you tell me what intersection it is close to?
可以告诉我它靠近哪个路口吗?
4. I'm not familiar with that area. Can you give me directions?
那附近我不熟。可以教我怎么走吗?
5. Which way do you want me to go? 你要我走哪一条路?
6. Do you have any smaller bills? 你有没有面额小一点的钞票?
7. Sorry,I don't have change.抱歉。我没有零钱。
8. Sorry,I can't break that.抱歉,我找不开。
9. Tell me where you want me to drop you off.告诉我你要我让你在哪边下车。
10. Don't worry,I'll just take this shortcut to avoid
traffic.别担心,我抄这条近路,避开塞车。
「考试考不好」的十个借口
1. I knew all the answers,I just didn't have enough
time.我知道所有的答案,只是时间不够而已。
2. I was too careless!/ I was too nervous!我太粗心了!/我太紧张了!
3. *!I answered the questions in the wrong
order.可恶!我把答案的顺序弄错了!
4. I could have done better if I was more
careful.如果我小心一点,就会考得更好。
5. Believe it or not,I didn't study at all!信不信,我根本没念!
6. There was too much noise outside the classroom. I just couldn't
concentrate when I was doing the test.教室外面太吵了,考试时我根本没办法专心。
7. I studied the wrong chapters.我读错章节了。
8. I did poorly on the test because I was sick.我是因为生病所以才考不好。
9. I was late for the test.我考试迟到。
10. I was over-confident.我太过自信了。
结束电话对话的十句话
1. I've really got to go,I'll get back to you when I get the
office.我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。
2. Sorry,I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other
line.抱歉,我不能再说了。有人在另一在线。
3. Sorry,I've got to hang up. My wife's waiting for
me.抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。
4. I think I'd better let you go. I'll talk to you
later.我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。
5. I have to get back to work. I'll call you later
tonight.我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。
6. Shall we continue this later?I've got a call
waiting.我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。
7. It's kind of late. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?
8. I've got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?
9. I won't keep you any longer.我不耽误你时间了。
10. Sorry,it's getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?
「打岔」、「插嘴」的十句话
1. I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation,but I've got something
urgent to tell you.抱歉打断你们的谈话,但我有急事要告诉你。
2. Sorry to butt in.抱歉,打岔一下。
3. I'm sorry to barge in like this,but I need your help with a
problem.很抱歉这样打断你们,但我需要你帮我解决一个问题。
4. Wait,can I put in a word here? 等一下,我可以插句话吗?
5. Can I say something? 我可以说句话吗?
6. She kept cutting in when I was making my
point.我表示意见的时候她一直打断我的话。
7. He chipped in when I was about to answer his
question.我正准备回答他问题的时候,他就打断我的话。
8. He always breaks in on our discussions.他老是打断我们的讨论。
9. My boss got really mad when his secretary chimed in during the
meeting.我老板的秘书在开会的时候插嘴,把他弄得很火大。
10. It's very impolite to interpose in such a formal
seminar.在这么正式的研讨会里插嘴是很不礼貌的。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。当前位置:
春织语教育机构
春织语教育机构
浏览:8277
春织语教育机构
教育培训>外语/作文/口才
查找更多关于“”的信息
磐石市隆昌花园A座
文明上网 礼貌发帖 0/300}

我要回帖

更多关于 习作介绍自己 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信