和爸爸妈妈的话怎么写去超市的英文作文怎么写

My parents 我的父母-英语作文带翻译
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《My parents 我的父母-英语作文带翻译》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道My parents and I are living in an apartment. We have 4 bedrooms, a living room, a dining room and a kitchen. The innermost room is my parents bedroom, they have a double bed in the middle and a big wardrobe at the side. The room opposite to my parents' is my badroom. I have a single bed by the window, I always enjoy the sun shine in the afternoon. The rest two bedrooms are used as study and guest room. We have a huge set of sofa in the living room, sometime I lie on the sofa to watch TV.
There is one round table and four chairs in our dining room, we alway have dinner together in the dining room. This is my home.我的父母和我都住在一个公寓里。我们有4间卧室,一间客厅,一间餐厅和一间厨房。最里面的房间是我父母的卧室,他们在中间有一个双层床和一个大衣柜在旁边。我父母的房间是我的卧室对面。我有一个单人床靠窗,我总是享受阳光灿烂的下午。其余2间卧室用作学习和客房。在客厅里有一套巨大的沙发,有时我躺在沙发上看电视。有一个圆桌和四把椅子在我们的餐厅,我们经常在一起吃饭的餐厅。这是我的家。求英语作文《我的家庭》50单词 带翻译 我和爸爸妈妈,爸爸是机场员工,妈妈是幼儿园老师_百度宝宝知道和爸爸妈妈去超市的英文作文怎么写_百度知道
和爸爸妈妈去超市的英文作文怎么写
Shopping in supermarket with my parents. I prefer staying at the book store and read books I like.Title. But my father liked a quick shopping.和爸爸妈妈去超市;t care about what we buy. I don&#39.I often go shopping with my parents on weekend. She often takes a while to examine. My mother likes to see newly displayed products英语作文
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁父亲节英语作文范文:我爱我的爸爸妈妈
【无忧考网 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《父亲节英语作文范文:我爱我的爸爸妈妈》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。  I Love My Parents  I love my parents.They gave me life,they taught me a lot.They hug me warmly,they offer me delicious food, they teach me how to be a good person.I love my parents.They comfort me when I m sad,they cheer me when I lost my hope,they give me advices to show a more straigh way to the success.I love my parents,they ve done so much for me.  I love my parents,and I want to do something for them.I make my bed by my self,I help my dear mom do some washing often, I help my dear dad fill a glass of water.I try to do something for them to repay their love.  Mom,dad,see how much I love you! 我爱我的父母我爱我的父母。他们给了我生命,他们教会了我很多。他们给我温暖的拥抱,他们给我好吃的食物,他们教我如何成为一个好人。我爱我的父母。他们安慰我,当我伤心,他们安慰我时,我失去了我的希望,他们给我展示一个更直的方式成功的建议。我爱我的父母,他们为我做了那么多。我爱我的父母,我想为他们做点什么。我把我的床我的自我,我帮助我的亲爱的妈妈洗衣服的时候,我帮助我的亲爱的爸爸倒杯水。我想为他们做点什么来回报他们的爱。妈妈,爸爸,你知道我有多么爱你!}

我要回帖

更多关于 爸爸妈妈夸夸我怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信