介绍健康饮食的英语作文和不健康饮食的英语作文的食品(英语小作文)

求写一篇关于饮食健康的小作文(不少于200个单词)英语写!_百度作业帮
求写一篇关于饮食健康的小作文(不少于200个单词)英语写!
沉默火圣0194
Health is more important than wealth.Good health enables us to enjoy our life and achieve what we hope for in our career.On the contrary,poor health leads to nothing.How can we keep healthy Here is some advice.Firstly,it is very important for us to take more fruits and vegetables because they provide vitamins,and we have to keep a balanced diet.So we should avoid food with lots of sugar and fat/which is rich in sugar and fat.Secondly,we'd better exercise every day to make our bodies strong.Besides,we have to avoid too much work pressure.Finally,we have to get rid of those bad habits that damage our health,such as drinking and smoking.In conclusion,if we stick to the advice given above,we will lead a healthy lifeToday,more and more people are in poor health.If we want to keep healthy we should healthy diet.First,we should have a balanced diet.Though we may not like eating vegetables,but the vegetables have a lot of nutrition.They are very good for our health.Second,we'd better eat regular meals.We need to eat breakfast,lunch,and dinner every day.Because regular meals throughout the day can give us enough energy to carry out our daily activities.Third,we should get away from fast food,for it may cause a lot of disease.
其他类似问题
People in different parts of our country have very different ideas about what is good to eat. In our country, for example, people from the south like to eat rice whereas people living in the north prefer bread or noodles. The natives of Hunan or Sichuan enjoy hot food while those of Shanghai or Suzhou will choose sweet dish.
more important than wealth. Good health enables us to enjoy our life and achieve what we hope for in our career. On the contrary, poor health leads to nothing.How can we keep healthy H...
写一篇关于饮食健康的小作文,不少于200个字!用汉语写!
扫描下载二维码运动与健康的英语作文5篇党政学习剧情剧本演讲致辞职场范文更多好词好句寄语赠言节日庆典生活常识语文知识自我修养古典文学考试大全运动与健康的英语作文5篇已有.人查看过本文标签:作文,运动与健康的英语作文5篇100%好评&&运动与健康的英语作文一:运动对健康的好处Sports do us good in many respects.It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength.In collective sports like basketball,volleyball,or football,we will learn the importance of cooperation.While taking part in sports game,we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit.Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work.However,as the saying goes,"there are two sides to everything",and sports is without exception.We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities.What's more,excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically.It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people.So long as we are carefully enough,sports can do us nothing but good.运动与健康的英语作文二:运动与健康When I was young,the body is not good at all,often catch a cold.Then I listen to my grandma said:'' exercise can make people healthy.''So I began to practice badminton,I practiced for several years,I in those years practice almost a cold,sick,no small trouble.I remember once,my mother and I play.The start of the match,a mother of a fly ball,let me be taken by surprise,the first round is completed,I temporarily behind.Second I adjust the good mentality,the mother's weakness,defeated the mother.After the game,I came back home the sequence of events listen to my father,her father laughed and said:'transport functions bring health and happiness,you know,you can grow up.Sports can bring people happiness and health.Please come here to participate in the movement!运动与健康的英语作文三:运动与健康.If you ask me bout my favourite NBA player,the answer must be Michle Jordan 5 tears ago but now it changed to Yao Ming.The
regular season of NBA will start soon.As the center of Houston Rockets,the proud of our Chinese,Yao Ming is becoming more and more dominant in NBA,the first clabasketball league has came to much more highlighted.Especilly in China,all the Chinese basketball fans see the Rockets as their hometeam.I'm the super fan of it.And of course,fan of Yao.Several days ago,Yao twisted his ankle in the match VS Orlanto Magic.It really depressed me as the unending injuries had haunted the Rockets for the last whole season.I am so happy to know later that Yao is alright and will be healthy enough to face the challenges of new season.He is always performing like a gentleman no matter in the match or in daily life.I think he is a perfect delegate of China to the whole world.运动与健康的英语作文四:运动与健康people want to have good health.what is good health?you are feeling strong and well.your eyes are bright and clear.your face is clean and fresh.you feel happy and ready for anything.you enjoy your work and life.you are in good health.exercise is one of the forms to keep our body in good health.exercise trains the muscles and makes them stronger.you can walk and throw a ball because you have trained your muscles to do these things.feel the soft part of your arm.you are feeling muscles.when you bend your arm you can feel the big muscles move and become firmer.exercise not only keeps the muscles of the limbs and body in good condition,but also strengthens the muscles of the heart and organs of breathing.exercise helps to make the heart strong.have you ever felt your beat?it beats faster when you are running than when you are sitting still.the heat pumps blood more freely when we do exercise,and serves all parts of the body better.exercise helps the lungs to do better work.too full and rapid breathing develops the muscles of the chest.let's take part in exercise.the earlier,the better.运动与健康的英语作文五:运动有利于身体健康For thousands of years, physical activity has been associated with health. Today, science has confirmed the link, with overwhelming evidence that people who lead active lifestyles are less likely to die early, or to experience major illnesses such as heart disease, diabetes and colon cancer.Exercise benefits every part of the body, including the mind. Exercising causes the body to produce endorphins, chemicals that lead a person to feel peaceful and happy. Exercise can help some people sleep better. It can also help with mental health issues such as mild depression and self-esteem. Plus, exercise can give people a real sense of accomplishment and pride at having achieved a certain goal - like beating an old time in the 100-meter dash. qExercising can help you look better, too. People who exercise burn calories and look more toned than those who don't. In fact, exercise is one of the most important parts of keeping your body at a healthy weight. When you exercise, you burn food calories as fuel. If a person eats more calories than he or she burns, the body stores them away as fat. Exercise can help burn these stored calories.Finally, exercising to maintain a healthy weight also decreases a person's risk of developing certain diseases, including type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.&最近更新:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:网友评论本类热门48小时热门我的健康习惯(My health habits)-英语六级作文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
我的健康习惯(My health habits)
  what do you eat every day?a few people think about it.and less people will makeplans for their meals. many people,especially who work in office every day,liketo go to have fast food ortakeaway food near their workplace.  thefood they eat every day is full of oil and fat,it makes them fat.most seriously,the cycling of their blood will slow down.it makes them ill when they are old.  what should a healthy person eat every day? well,i will introduce my &healthy eating habit& itcomes from doctors,and it is believable. while people do alot of work,the energy intheir body are burning,too.so you need noodles,rice,milk,bread and eggs.ifyou don`teat them,you will faint.fruit and vegetables arenecessary,too.they are a lot of vitamins.it makes you not sick easiy vegetables help the other food easier to be digested.andthey can give you water.关于健康的英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
关于健康的英语作文
上传于||文档简介
&&英​语​写​作​;​关​于​健​康​的​英​文​写​作​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢关于吸烟与健康的英语作文
吸烟有害健康,但还是有很多人明明知道了还是在吸,究竟抽烟对健康有什么样的影响呢?请你谈谈对吸烟的看法: Tobacco smoke is killing thousands of people every year and injuring hundreds of thousands more every day like children. Federal officia
吸烟有害健康,但还是有很多人明明知道了还是在吸,究竟抽烟对健康有什么样的影响呢?请你谈谈对吸烟的看法:
&&& Tobacco smoke is killing thousands of people every year and injuring hundreds of thousands more every day like children. Federal officials released a massive report that is sparking renewed efforts to ban smoking in public places. Secondhand smoke has been classified as known carcinogen, this classification is only shared by ten other pollutants.(These pollutants include benzene, asbestos and smoke inhaled directly from cigarettes. Govenor Mario Cuomo has asked the Legislature to outlaw smoking on school grounds and antismoking advocates said they would target airlines and fast food chains for similar bans.&
&&& The risk of developing lung cancer due to tobacco smoke is 1 in 1,000 for nonsmokers and 2 in 1,000 for nonsmoking spouses of smokers. However, the risk for smokers is 70 in every 1,000.&
&&& Passive smoking causes between 150,000 and 300,000 cases of bronchitis, pneumoia and similar infections in children less than 18 months old and worsens the condition of between 200,000 and 1 million asthmatic children. It is pointless to allow people to smoke in one part of a restaurant and not to allow it in another when eventuallly the nonsmoking section breathes in the smoke.&
&&& In conclusion, second hand smoke is a human carcinogen that kills about 3,000 U.S. nonsmokers because of lung cancer annually. Cigarette smoke is responsible ffor 150,000 to 300,000 cases of bronchitis and pneumonia and other lower respiratory infections in children up to 18 months of age. Tobacco smoke is also known to cause the build-up of fluid in the middle ear causing various infections. As one can see it is not recommended for people to smoke in public due to the effects it has on smokersa s as well as nonsmokers.关于吸这篇关于烟与健康的英语作文希望对同学们有参考价值。(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...}

我要回帖

更多关于 健康饮食的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信