英语任务性peter sthe man from unclee lived in the country

使用次数:1
入库时间:None
Peter’s uncle lived in the country. ( A )_________ Peter went to stay with him for a few weeks. ( B )No matter when they went for a walk or for a drive in the car and they ( E )went by somebody, his uncle waved. Peter was surprised, and said ,” Uncle Garage, you know everybody here. Where did you meet them all?”
& ( C )“ I don’t know all these people” said his uncle.
& “ Then why do you wave to them? Asked Peter.
& “ Well, Peter, “ answered his uncle,” When I wave to someone and he knows me, he is pleased. He continued his journey with a happier heart. But when I waved to someone and he doesn’t know me., he is surprised and ( D )自言自语道:,” Who is that man? Why did he wave to me?” So he has something to think about during the rest of his journey ,and that makes his journey seem shorter. So I make everybody happy.”
1.在(A)的空白处填入适当的词语 ________________________
2.写出划线部分 B 和 E 的同义词或近义词& ________________&& ______________
3.将(C)句译成汉语& __________________________________________________
4.将(D)部分译成英语 ______________________________
5.根据所给句完成句子 Peter’s uncle waved to everyone to_________________________
2.W passed
3.他的叔叔说“我并不全知道他们所有人。”
4.said to himself
5.to make everyone happy
#cooco.net。cn#
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载当前位置:
>>>To Make Everybody HappyPeter’s uncle lives in the country...
To Make Everybody HappyPeter’s uncle lives in the country. Once in summer, Peter goes to stay with him for a few weeks. Whenever they go for a walk or for a drive in the car and pass somebody, his uncle waves to the passer-by. Peter is surprised and says, “Uncle Georage, you seem to know everybody here. Where did you meet them all?”“I don’t know all these people.” answers his uncle. “Then why do you wave to them?” “Well, Peter ,” says his uncle “When I wave to someone who knows me, he is pleased. He goes on his journey with a happier heart. But when I wave to someone who doesn’t know me , he is surprised and says to himself, ‘ Who is that man? Why did he wave to me?’ So he has something to think about during the rest of his journey, and that makes his journey seem shorter.So.I.make.everybody.happy.小题1: Peter goes to the country_______.A.for his winter holidaysB.to see his sick uhcleC.to spend summer with his uncleD.because he gets into trouble小题2:When they pass somebody at any time,________.A.George will stop and say hello to everybodyB.Peter’s uncle waves to the passer-byC.Peter waves to the pass-byD.Geoge introduces the person to Peter小题3:Peter ________ when he sees uncle waves to everybody passing by.A.always asks his uncle “Who is that man?”B.is very happyC.is not surprised at allD.is very surprised小题4:Georage tells peter________.A.he knows all the peopleB.he does not know all the peopleC.he only knows one of themD.he doesn’t know any one of the people小题5:George waves to every passer – by________.A.to make everybody happyB.to make Peter happyC.only to make jokeD.to make himself happy
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:C小题2:B小题3:D小题4:B小题5:A试题分析:这篇短文中作者主要介绍了彼得在和叔叔在乡下过暑假时彼得的叔叔的一个特殊举动,即他每次遇到任何人都会与他们摆手打招呼,目的是想让他们高兴。小题1:细节理解题。根据短文第一段第二句话Once in summer, Peter goes to stay with him for a few weeks.可知,彼得去乡下是和他叔叔过暑假的;故选C。小题2:细节理解题。根据短文第一段Whenever they go for a walk or for a drive in the car and pass somebody, his uncle waves to the passer-by.可知彼得的叔叔都会向他们摆手;故选B。小题3:细节理解题。根据短文第一段Peter is surprised and says, “Uncle Georage, you seem to know everybody here.可知,彼得对于叔叔的举动是很吃惊的;故选D。小题4:细节理解题。根据短文第二段第一句“I don’t know all these people.”可知,彼得的叔叔并不全部都认识这些人;all与not连用表示部分否定,与B项表达相吻合;故选B。小题5:推理判断题。根据短文最后一句话So.I.make.everybody.happy.可知彼得的叔叔向大家摆手的目的是想让他们开心;故选A。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“To Make Everybody HappyPeter’s uncle lives in the country...”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读故事类阅读
人物传记类阅读:本类型选材主要是名人轶事。人物传记的叙述线索也常常以时间为序。内容一般不是一个人的生活流水账,而是选取主人公一些重要的人生阶段或生活片段来展开叙述。阅读时要把握主人公在此阶段发生的事对他本身或他人有什么重要的意义和影响。 故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“To Make Everybody HappyPeter’s uncle lives in the country...”考查相似的试题有:
262603297794263137270996281101319788八年级英语 8A Unit 8 (测试题)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八年级英语 8A Unit 8 (测试题)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
求翻译:Peter’s uncle lived in the country. .Once
Peter went to stay with him for a few weeks. No matter when they went for a walk or for a drive in the car and they went by somebody, his uncle waved. Peter was surprised, and said ,” Uncle Garage, you know everybody here. Where did you meet them all?”是什么意思?
Peter’s uncle lived in the country. .Once
Peter went to stay with him for a few weeks. No matter when they went for a walk or for a drive in the car and they went by somebody, his uncle waved. Peter was surprised, and said ,” Uncle Garage, you know everybody here. Where did you meet them all?”
问题补充:
彼得的叔叔住在乡下。一次彼得去与他保持几个星期。当他们去散步或驱动器的汽车,他们有人去,不管他的叔叔挥手致意。彼得很惊讶,说:“叔叔车库,你知道大家都在这里。你在哪里认识他们?“
正在翻译,请等待...
彼得的伯父在国家居住。 . 一旦彼得去和他呆在一起在几个星期。 不论何时他们去散步或为驱动在汽车和他们由某人去,他的伯父挥动。 彼得惊奇了,并且说”, Garage,您伯父这里知道大家。 那里您遇见了他们全部?”
彼得的叔叔住在乡下。.Once 彼得去同他住几个星期。无论他们去散步,或在车中的某个驱动器和他们去某人的时,他的叔叔挥了挥手。彼得是感到惊讶,并说,"叔叔车库,你知道这里的每个人。你在那遇到他们所有?"
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语任务性peter s uncle lived in the country_百度知道
英语任务性peter s uncle lived in the country
Peter's uncle lived in the country :皮特的叔叔住在乡下。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP