我想知道为什么对方的在哪

I want to know....后边的句子怎么接?1、我想知道他在哪里。I want to know________________2、我想知道他是谁。
I want to know________________3、我想知道他做什么。I want to know________________4、我想知道他什_百度作业帮
I want to know________________3、我想知道他做什么。I want to know________________4、我想知道他什
I want to know________________3、我想知道他做什么。I want to know________________4、我想知道他什么时候来。I want to know________________5、我想知道谁是你的老师。I want to know________________6、我想知道他是怎么拿到钥匙的.I want to know________________请填完整,回答要有权威性,不要猜,比如说 1 中到底是where he is还是where is he 请给个权威回答,非常感谢。
where he liveswho he iswhat he is doingwhen he will comewho your english teacher ishow he got the key
where he is.who he is.what he does.when he will come,who is your teacher.how he got the key.
1.where he is2.who he is3.what he is doing4.when he will come5.who your teacher is6.how he could get the key.其实I want to know (that,可省略)+宾语从句,而宾语从句中的语序要用陈述语序,不能用疑问语序,即主谓宾...
I want to know where he is.I want to know who he is.I want to know what he does.I want to know when he is coming.I want to know who is your teacher.I want to know how he got the keys.
I want to know where he is.陈述句语序。I want to know who he isI want to know what he is doingI want to know when he will comeI want to know who your english teacher isI want to know how he got the key
1、我想知道他在哪里。I want to know_where he is2、我想知道他是谁。
I want to know who he is3、我想知道他做什么。I want to know what his job is4、我想知道他什么时候来。I want to know when he will come5、我想知道谁是你的老师。I want t...
1 where he is2 who he is3 what he does4 when he will come5 who is your teacher6 how did he get the key
请注意要填的部分作为及物动词know的宾语其语序必须为陈述句语序1 where he is2 who is he3 what he is doing4 when he will come5 who is your teacher6 how he got the key第二和第六题请作比较究竟宾语从句...
1.I want to know where he is 2.I want to know who he is3.I want to know what he has done4.I want to know when he came to here5.I want to know
who is your teacher6.I want to know
how he got the key
1、where he is
(可见,这是一道典型的宾语从句的语序问题的题,宾语从句,从句用陈述句语序,而且时态随主句而定,主句是一般现在时,所以从句可以用各种时态)2、who he is3、what he is(我看了看楼上的回答,你问的应该是工作)4、when he comes5、who your teacher is6、how you got...页面未找到_元器件交易网
非常抱歉,您要查看的页面没有办法找到您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
在对方手机上装一个定位软件。 如果能帮到你,请点“好评”,谢谢
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖

更多关于 我想知道为什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信