i want to bey train

I want four train t__ to Shanghai._百度作业帮
I want four train t__ to Shanghai.
I want four train t__ to Shanghai.
填:tickets选词填空,以适当形式1.I will go there by train _____I want to enjoy the scene along the way.2.______you were ill in hospital ,your parents took turns to look after you day and night.3.Don't move _____your parents come here.4.The children were_百度作业帮
选词填空,以适当形式1.I will go there by train _____I want to enjoy the scene along the way.2.______you were ill in hospital ,your parents took turns to look after you day and night.3.Don't move _____your parents come here.4.The children were
选词填空,以适当形式1.I will go there by train _____I want to enjoy the scene along the way.2.______you were ill in hospital ,your parents took turns to look after you day and night.3.Don't move _____your parents come here.4.The children were ____frightened____they could hardly move.5.How do you feel _____someone refuses yours invitation.6.____the weather is fine tomorrow,we'll go out for a field trip.7.They got there before the sunrise _____they could find a good place.8.I'll go to see my grandparents_____I finsh my job here.单词:so that when while before after until as soon as if because so.that
1.I will go there by train __because___I want to enjoy the scene along the way.2.__While____you were ill in hospital ,your parents took turns to look after you day and night.3.Don't move __until___your parents come here.4.The children were __so__frightened_that___they could hardly move.5.How do you feel __when___someone refuses yours invitation.6._If__the weather is fine tomorrow,we'll go out for a field trip.7.They got there before the sunrise _so__that__they could find a good place.8.I'll go to see my grandparents__as soon as___I finsh my job here.
beforeso ···that while
ifso that as soon as 求采纳。。。。
1,because,我将乘火车去那,因为我想欣赏路上的风光。2,when,当你生病住院的时候,你的父母将日日夜夜轮流照顾你。3,before,在你父母来这之前,不要动。4,so,that.孩子们太害怕了,以至于他们几乎没动。5,after,有人拒绝你的邀请之后,你感觉如何。6,if,如果明天天气晴朗,我们将会去郊游。7,so that,他...train_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&教​案​设​计
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢用括号中所给词的正确形式填空 1.how do you want to go Harbin ,by air or by train? I ___ (take) a bus2._____you ______(come)to the this afternoon? I'd love to.where _____we_____(meet)?3.Just stay at home and wait for me. I_______(drive)my_百度作业帮
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空 1.how do you want to go Harbin ,by air or by train? I ___ (take) a bus2._____you ______(come)to the this afternoon? I'd love to.where _____we_____(meet)?3.Just stay at home and wait for me. I_______(drive)my
用括号中所给词的正确形式填空 1.how do you want to go Harbin ,by air or by train? I ___ (take) a bus2._____you ______(come)to the this afternoon? I'd love to.where _____we_____(meet)?3.Just stay at home and wait for me. I_______(drive)my car there,so I ________(pick)you up at about 1:30.4.It's a good dictionary ,I______(buy)it,but I don't have money with me now. Don't worry.I______ (lend) you some.
will take can /will /would
meet will drive
pick will buy
1. will take 2. shall we 3. will drive , will pick 4 will , can lend
1. will take 2. will,meet3. will drive , will pick 4 will buy, will lend 1.how do you want to go Harbin ,by air or by train? I 【will (take)】a bus你想怎么去哈尔滨,乘飞机还是火车?...
1. will take 2. shall we 3. will drive , will pick 4 will , will lendI don't want to travel by air.I want to travel by train.同义句转换,每空一词I ______ ______ take a train ______ a plane when I'm traveling._百度作业帮
I don't want to travel by air.I want to travel by train.同义句转换,每空一词I ______ ______ take a train ______ a plane when I'm traveling.
I don't want to travel by air.I want to travel by train.同义句转换,每空一词I ______ ______ take a train ______ a plane when I'm traveling.
would rather then}

我要回帖

更多关于 i want to be a guy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信