大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'what about后接人称代词宾格吗?_百度知道
what about后接人称代词宾格吗?
what about后接人称代词宾格吗?
“…怎么样,括号有没有;him,即使它俩连一起用?What about (the&#47.…唉越讲越乱…总之.后直接加人称代词比较少见?”“…,介词后面接宾语是真理?从句意可看出?我们打算去看电影.What about her&#47,的确?你觉得他的为人如何.有两个介词,如果要问人(为人)怎么样?”后接v-ing,接宾格,就用其他表达方式,分开来看?是比较简洁的话,表示建议,所以如果后接人称代词要用宾格,叫上他也一起去如何,而介词后接宾语是基于语法规则,about介语?在这里要分别注意what和about,或者说是向他人建议,如what about going to the park,我们平常见的What about you,“关于…,--We&#39,固定搭配于句首作疑问词影响的是整个句子,说话人提问的是他人对他是否去看电影这个事的看法,可以这样理解;与…有关”:What do you think about him,如何;your idea to) him.you在这里也是宾格,他呢;re going to see a film?另外,存在于句子中的一个部分,如,what是特殊疑问词,都用宾格的…无论我说的对不对,但要接人称代词时就一定观察与其相邻的.其实楼主不用想那么多,一般用于提问对某事物的看法,what about是特殊疑问句的固定句式首先,说到固定搭配是从整个句子看的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
人称代词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁语法互动 代词_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
语法互动 代词
上传于||暂无简介
大小:705.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢I’m fat. I’m too skinny. I’d be happy if I were taller, shorter, had curly hair, straight hair, a smaller nose, bigger muscles, longer legs. Do any of these statements sound familiar? Do you often put yourself down? If so, you’re not alone. As a teen, you’re going through a ton of changes in your body. And as your body changes, so does your image(形象) of yourself. Lots of people have trouble getting used to it and this can affect their confidence. w w w.k s 5 u.c o m
Some people think they need to change how they look or act to feel good about themselves. But actually all you need to do is change the way you see your body and how you think about yourself.
The first thing to do is recognize that your body is your own, no matter what shape, size, or color it comes in. If you’re very worried about your weight or size, go to your doctor to check that things are OK. But it’s no one’s business but your own what your body is like—finally, you have to be happy with yourself. w_w w. k#s5_u.c o*m
Next, find which aspects(方面) of your appearance you can change and which you can’t change and need to accept— like their height, for example, or their shoe size.
If there are things about yourself that you want to change and can do this by making goals for yourself. For example, if you want to get fit, make a pan to exercise every day and eat nutritious foods. w w w.k s 5 u.c o m
When you hear negative comments coming from within yourself, tell yourself to stop. Try building your confidence by listing three things in your day that really gave you pleasure. It can be anything like the way the sun felt on your face, the sound of your favorite band, or the way someone laughed at your jokes.
From the first paragraph, we can infer that_____.w_w w. k#s5_u.c o*m
A.most teens like to have a special body image
B.many teens can’t accept their body change easily
C.teens prefer to change their body image quickly
D.teens usually change their opinions on their body image
Which of the following does the author probably agree with? w_w w. k#s5_u.c o*m
A.Change the way other people look at you.
B.Go to your doctor for advice on how to change your body.
C.Learn from some celebrities on how to change your body.
D.Realize you can’t change everything about yourself.
The underlined phrase “put yourself down” in the first paragraph probably means____.
A.make yourself fall down&&&&&&& B.write down your name somewhere
C.force yourself to do something&& D.say negative things about yourself
The passage is mainly about_. k#s5_u.c o*m
A.how to adjust to the changes of your body
B.how to build confidence by changing your body
C.how to keep an attractive body image
D.how to find pleasure in your day
完形填空。
&&&& The morning in London was wet, wet, wet. I had to check out from the&&&1&&&before noon, and then I wouldhave a few&&&2&&&before my conference started near Richmond Park in the&&&3& . I started early for a literary London&&&4& &with just my two feet, a guidebook and a map and a backpack with purse, camera and&&&5& . &&&& My hotel was in Bayswater, and by walking through Kensington Gardens,&&&6& &by the Peter Pan statue, I soon&&&7& &myself in Kensington, former home of many a great&&&8&&. &&&& The more I&&&9&&&into literature, the more I want to learn, the more I see&&10&&I don't know, what I haven't&&11 . Like Peter Pan. Familiar title, but a book I have never read.&&& &Among my classic favorites are several books&&12&&Henry James. Some years ago I had some time alone in Roma and I spent a morning&&13&&for James' home there, which is now a museum. &&&& My walk&&14 . Turning a corner right here, passing a square, looking up to see signs with familiar names, T.S. Elliot, W.M. Thackeray, Ezra Pond… Stopping for a&&15&&at a small French cafe, trying to&&16&&my wet and cold feet, writing my diary, then out again. I&&17&&in paradise (天堂) river, surrounded by images of words and famous writers. &&&& Have you ever tried a literary walk? It is a great way of&&18&. You not only see a city or a place like it is today, you can keep on&&19&&you are back home, reading the books by the authors, imagining their&&20&, their places, knowing a tiny little bit more about the man or woman behind the creating hands and mind.
(&&&& )1. A. home&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. minutes&&&(&&&& )3. A. dawn&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. walk&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. dictionary&(&&&& )6. A. passing&&&(&&&& )7. A. saw&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. writer&&&& (&&&& )9. A. put&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. how&&&&&& (&&&& )11. A. written&&&(&&&& )12. A. with&&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. searching&&(&&&& )14. A. took on&&&(&&&& )15. A. beer&&&&&& (&&&& )16. A. wash&&&&&&(&&&& )17. A. crossed&&&(&&&& )18. A. learning&&&(&&&& )19. A. when&&&&&& (&&&& )20. A. families&&&
B. park&&&& B. hours&&&B. morning&&B. riding&&B. computer&&B. flying&&&B. noticed&&B. doctor&&&B. jump&&&& B. what&&&& B. read&&&& B. for&&&& B. working&&&&& B. put on&&&B. coffee&&B. cure&&&&B. bathed&&&B. reading&&B. before&&&B. lives&&&
C. museum&&&& C. days&&&&& C. evening&&&C. sight&&&&C. diary&&&&C. rushing&&&C. looked&&&&C. actor&&&&C. dive&&&&& C. where&&&&C. seen&&&&&C. of&&&&&&& C. asking&&&&C. kept on&&&C. hamburger&&C. clean&&&&C. drank&&&&C. traveling&&C. until&&&&C. experiences&
D. hotel&&&&&&&& D. weeks&&&&&&&& D. midnight&&&&& D. view&&&&&&&&& D. book&&&&&&&&& D. sitting&&&&&& D. found&&&&&&&& D. worker&&&&&&& D. look&&&&&&&&& D. whether&&&&&& D. done&&&&&&&&& D. by&&&&&&&&&&& D. advertising&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. got on&&&&&&& D. tea&&&&&&&&&& D. warm&&&&&&&&& D. swam&&&&&&&&& D. visiting&&&&& D. as&&&&&&&&&&& D. habits&&&&&&&
The morning in London was wet, wet, wet. I had to check out from the 36& before noon, and then I would have a few 37& before my conference started near Richmond Park in the 38& . I started early for a literary London 39& with just my two feet, a guidebook and a map and a backpack with purse, camera and 40& .
My hotel was in Bayswater, and by walking through Kensington Gardens, 41& by the Peter Pan statue, I soon 42& myself in Kensington, former home of many a great 43& .
The more I 44& into literature, the more I want to learn, the more I see 45& I don’t know, what I haven’t 46& . Like Peter Pan. Familiar title, but a book I have never read.
Among my classic favorites are several books 47& Henry James. Some years ago I had some time alone in Roma and I spent a morning 48& for James’ home there, which is now a museum.
My walk 49& . Turning a corner right here, passing a square, looking up to see signs with familiar names, T.S. Elliot, W.M. Thackeray, Ezra Pond… Stopping for a 50& at a small French cafe, trying to 51& my wet and cold feet, writing my diary, then out again. I 52& in paradise(天堂)river, surrounded by images of words and famous writers.
Have you ever tried a literary walk? It is a great way of 53& . You not only see a city or a place like it is today, you can keep on 54& you are back home, reading the books by the authors, imagining their 55& , their places, knowing a tiny little bit more about the man or woman behind the creating hands and mind.
36. A. home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. park&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. museum&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hotel
37. A. minutes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. days&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. weeks
38. A. dawn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. morning&&&&&&&&&&& C. evening&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. midnight
39. A. walk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. riding&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. view
40. A. dictionary&&&&&&&&&& B. computer&&&&&&&&&& C. diary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. book
41. A. passing&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. flying&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rushing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sitting
42. A. saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. noticed&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. looked&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. found
43. A. writer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. actor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. worker
44. A. put&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. jump&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. dive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. look
45. A. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whether
46. A. written&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. seen&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. done
47. A. with&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. by
48. A. searching&&&&&&&&&&& B. working&&&&&&&&&&& C. asking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. advertising
49. A. took on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. put on&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. kept on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. got on
50. A. beer&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. coffee&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hamburger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tea
51. A. wash&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cure&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. clean&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. warm
52. A. crossed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bathed&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. drank&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. swam
53. A. learning&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. reading&&&&&&&&&&&& C. traveling&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. visiting
54. A. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. as
55. A. families&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lives&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. experiences&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. habits
The subject of this year’s Kunming International Expo(博览会) is “man and nature
walking hand in hand into the 21st Century”. When the UK was asked to take part, it seemed natural to build a garden. Now the British Garden will be a central part when Expo opens on May 1.
David Patterson , the Curator(馆长) of the Department of the Royal Botanic
Gardens in Edinburgh, is leading the team now putting the finishing couches
to the garden.The Royal Botanic Gardens were chosen
for a very good reason. They have the largest collection of Chinese plants in
the world outside China.
“Ever since people in Britain started gardening for pleasure
they have used Chinese plants,” Patterson told English Corner. “There are
probably Chinese flowers in nearly every garden in Britain. This is a good
chance to give something back.”The garden has been carefully designed to mix
traditional British skills with the local Chinese environment. David Patterson
describes the garden as “formal but gentle”. It contains a raised flower bed, a
summer house and a lot of local trees. The garden is contained behind a wall of
local, yellow stone. It is intended to be a place of serious thinking and quiet
enjoyment.
“You could say that we’ve painted a picture,” said David
Patterson. “And we have designed the garden to continue for a long time, so
that the people of Kunming will be able to enjoy it long after the Expo is
over.”
1.Visitors to the
Kunming International Expo will most probably feel ______________.
w.w.w.k.s.5.u.c.o.&&&&&
A. man is the master of nature&&&&& B.
man quite agrees with nature
C. nature is a helping hand to
man&&&&& D. China has a long history of gardening
2.The underlined
expression “putting the finishing touches to the garden” here means
______________. w.w.w.k.s.5.u.c.o.
A. starting building the
garden&&&&&&
B. examining the main body of the garden
C. doing the last part of the work to the garden&&
D. completing the design of garden
3.In the British
Garden you will feel ______________. w.w.w.k.s.5.u.c.o.&&
A. nothing familiar&&& B. everything
British&&& C. excited and noisy&&&& D. quiet
and happy
4.The passage is
mainly ______________. w.w.w.k.s.5.u.c.o.&
A. an introduction to the British Garden&&&
B. an explanation of the design of the British Garden
C. a high praise for the Chinese gardening&
D. a short talk on this year’s Kunming International Expo您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
我认为是一样的。
复数是可以的.如果是单数前面就一定要加个定冠词,如:I eat an apple.不能说I eat apple.
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'}

我要回帖

更多关于 德语人称代词四格形式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信