你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
it was more than he could bear 划分句子成分
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
It was more是主句.it:主语;was:系动词;more表语.(系表结构合称谓语)than he could bear是比较状语从句,从句中的主语是he,谓语是could bear.句意:这超过了他的承受能力.
其他类似问题
终极回答:bear,这个单词有忍受的意思。It was more than he could bear.哪件事超过他的忍受范围了。
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
精品-高中语语法通霸-6.英语句子成分和结构讲解分析划分与练习及答案.doc 17页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
句子结构及成分
词性的英文缩写在英语学习中,掌握单词词性非常重要。如果我们在记单词的时只记拼写、读音而不记词性的话,我们就不知道如何使用它们,所以我们在记单词时一定要把单词词性记准记牢。缩写字母
代表词性n.
transitive verb
及物动词 vi.
intransitive verb 不及物动词 modal v.
modal verb
情态动词 aux. v.
auxiliary verb
助动词 adj.
形容词 adv.
数词 interj.
interjection
感叹词 pron.
代词 prep.
preposition
冠词 conj
conjunction
连词 及物动词和不及物动词实义动词后面跟宾语时,这个动词是及物动词。实义动词后面不跟宾语时,此时这个动词是不及物动词。 The door opened. (open后面没跟宾语,此时,open是不及物动词。) He opened the door. (open后面有宾语the door, 此时,open是及物动词。)注意:英语中一个动词是及物动词还是不及物动词,关键是看它用在句中时后面是否跟宾语。有些动词既可作及物动词又可作不及物动词,词义相同。如: The meeting began at six. & vi.& We began the meeting at six. & vt.&有(答疑qq )些动词既可作及物动词又可作不及物动词,但词义不同。如: The man walked away. (walk不及物动词,意为“走”) He walked the dog every day. ( walk及物动词,“遛”) She washes clothes at home. (wash及物动词,“洗”) The clothes washes well. (wash不及物动词,“耐洗”)英语中一些单词是及物还是不及物,可能与汉语不同。 He listens to the music every day. (listen为不及物动词,而汉语中“听”是及物动词。)指出下列句中斜体动词是及物动词还是不及物动词,及物动词填vt.,不及物填vi.。Most birds can fly.(
)The children are flying kites in the park. (
)It happened yesterday.(
)My watch stopped.(
)The baby stopped crying when he saw his mother. (
)She spoke at the meeting this morning. (
)Shall I begin at once?(
)She began working as a teacher after she left school.(
)When did they leave Beijing?(
)They left last week. (
)实义动词、助动词与情态动词实义动词和助动词是根据动词在句子中的含义和作用来划分的。实义动词也叫行为动词。实义动词指的是那些意义完全且能够独立作谓语的动词。如: He lives quite near. (live“住”,有明确的意义,单独作谓语,为实义动词。) I like reading. (like “喜欢”,意思明确,单独作谓语,为实义动词。) I bought a pen yesterday. (bought “买”,意义明确,单独作谓语,为实义动词。)助动词助动词的“助”是“帮助”之意。因此,助动词是指那些用来帮助构成时态、语态、虚拟语气、疑问句、否定句、倒装句和帮助强调的词。这些词本身无词汇意义或意义不完全,不能单独作谓语。帮助构成时态的: The boy is crying.(is 用来帮助构成现在进行时,和crying一起作谓语,是助动词。) He has arrived. (has用来帮助构成现在完成时,和arrived一起作谓语,是助动词。) I have been painting all day. (have been用来帮助构成现在完成进行时,和painting一起作谓语,都是助动词。)帮助构成否定句和疑问句的: Does he like
正在加载中,请稍后...当前位置: >>
专题一:初中英语八大动词时态讲解
☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用专题现在时 一般 进行 完成 完成进 行 1、结构 肯定式:主语+ am /is/are +其他 否定式:主语+ am/is/are +not + 其他 ask / asks am/is/are asking have/has asked have/has been asking 过去时 asked<
br />初中英语八大动词时态讲解将来时 shall/will ask shall/will be asking 过去将来时 should/would ask should/would be asking动词的时态一共有 16 种,以 ask 为例,将其各种时态的构成形式列表如下:was/were asking had asked had been askingshall/will have asked should/would have asked shall/will have been asking should/would have been asking一、 一般现在时一般疑问句式:Am /Is /Are + 主语+ 其他? 简略回答: (肯) Yes,主语 + am/ is /are (否)No,主语+am/is/are not肯定句式: 主语+动词原形/动词的第三人称单数+其他 否定句式: 主语+(助动词) don&#39;t/doesn&#39;t +动词原形+其他 一般疑问句式: Do/Does+主语+动词原形+其他 简略回答: (肯)Yes,主语+do/does 缩写形式: don&#39;t = do not 2、用法 1)表示经常的或习惯性的动作,常与表示频度的副词连用。常用的频度副词有: always、often、usually、 seldom、never、sometimes, every week (day, year, month…), once a week, on Sundays。频度副词在句中通常放 在行为动词之前,系动词、助动词之后。 例如: He often goes swimming in summer.他夏天经常游泳。 I usually leave home for school at 7 every morning. 每天早上我七点离开家。 2)表示现在的状态。 例如:My father is at work.He is very busy. 我父亲在工作,他很忙。 The boy is twelve. 这男孩十二岁。 3)表示主语具备的性格、特征和能力等。 例如:All my family love football .我全家人都喜欢足球。 My sister is always ready to help others . 我妹妹总是乐于助人。 Ann writes good English but does not speak well. 安英语写得不错,讲的可不行。 4)表示客观真理,客观存在,自然现象。 例如:The earth moves around the sun. 地球绕太阳转动。 Shanghai lies in the east of China. 上海位于中国东部。 5)表示按计划或安排好的,或将要发生的动作,可用一般现在时表将来。但只限于 start,begin,leave,go,come,arrive,return,take place 等瞬间动词。 例如:The train leaves at six tomorrow morning. 火车明天上午六点开。He comes back tonight. 他今晚回来 6)在复合句中, 当主句是一般将来时, 时间或条件状语从句的谓语动词只能用一般现在时来表示将来要发生 的动作。例如: I&#39;ll tell him the news when he comes back. 他回来时,我将告诉他这个消息。 If you take the job , they will talk with you in greater details. 如果你接受这份工作,他们将和你谈谈细节。1 / 17(否)No,主语+do/does not doesn&#39;t = does not ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用3、当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词需加-s 或-es: 规则 一般在词尾加-s, (清辅音后读MsM, 在浊辅音后读MzM; 在 t 后读MtsM,在 d 后读MdzM。) 以 字 母 s,x,ch,sh,o 结尾的 词 加 -es, 读MizM,如果动词原形词尾已有 e,则只加-s。 动词原形 play leave swim pass fix teach wish do 以辅音字母加 y 结尾的词,先变 y 为 i, 再加-es,读MzM。 注意:动词 have 的第三人称单数是 has. 写出下列动词的单数第三人称形式。 1. cook _______ 2.watch________ 3.build_________ 4.have________ 6. enjoy ______ 7 go _________ 二、一般过去时 1、结构 肯定式:主语+ was/were +其他 否定式:主语+ was/were +not + 其他 一般疑问句式: Was/Were + 主语+ 其他? 简略回答: (肯) Yes,主语 + was/were 肯定句式: 主语+动词过去式+其他 否定句式: 主语+(助动词)didn’t +动词原形+其他 一般疑问句式: Did+主语+动词原形+其他 简略回答: (肯)Yes,主语+did 2、用法 1)表示过去某个时间所发生的动作或存在的状态。常和表示过去的时间状语 yesterday, other day, in 1982, ago, an hour ago, long long ago, the day before yesterday, 例如:Where did you go just now? 刚才你上哪儿去了? After a few years, she started to play the piano.几年后,她开始弹钢琴。 2)表示在过去,经常或反复发生的动作。常与 often,always 等表示频度的副词连用,且有明确过去的时间 状语。 例如:When I was a child, I often played football in the street. 我是个孩子的时候,常在马路上踢足球。 3)一般过去式也可与 today,this week,this month,this year 等表现在的时间状语连用,但这些时间状语须指过 去的时间,决不包含“现在”“此时此刻”的意思。 例如:Did you see him today?今天你看见他了吗? 3、动词过去式变换规则 构成规则2 / 17第三人称单数形式 plays leaves swims passes fixes teaches wishes does studies carries fliesstudy carry fly5.wash________ 10. close ________8 receive ______9 cry______11. drive _______ 12. choose ______ 13. play ________ 14. reach ________(否)No,主语+ was/were not(否)No,主语+did not just now, thelast week(year, night, month…),at the age of 5, one day, once upon a time 等连用。在一般过去式中,要表达“过多少时间之后”,一般用 after。动词原形动词过去式 ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用一般在动词原形末尾加-ed,(在 清辅音后读MtM;在浊辅音和元音 后读MdM;在 MtM,MdM后读MidM。 结尾是 e 的动词在末尾加-dlook play work like live hopelooked played worked liked lived hoped planned stopped dropped studies worries cries末尾只有一个辅音字母的重读 闭音节,先双写这个辅音字母, 再加-ed 结尾是“辅音字母+y”的动词, 先变“y”为“I”再加-ed 三、一般将来时 1、结构plan stop drop study worry cry肯定句式:主语+助动词 will+动词原形+其他 否定句式:主语+助动词 will+动词原形+not+其他 一般疑问句式:助动词 Will+主语+动词原形+其他 简单回答:在口语中,will 在名词或代词后常缩为’ll,Will not 常简缩为 won’t。 在疑问句中,主语为第一人称时(I 和 we)时,常用助动词 shall。 例如:She’ll go to play basketball. 她要去打篮球。 Shall we go to the zoo? 我们要去动物园吗? 肯定句式:主语+be going to +动词原形+其他 否定句式:主语+be not going to +动词原形+其他 一般疑问句式:Be+主语+going to+动词原形+其他 简略回答: (肯)Yes,主语+be 2、用法 1)表示将来某个时间要发生的动作或存在的状态,常与 tomorrow, next day(week, month, year…), soon, in a few minutes, by…, the day after tomorrow 等连用。 例如:I&#39;ll meet you at the school gate tomorrow morning. 2)表示将来经常或反复发生的动作。 例如:I’ll come and see you every Saturday next year.明年我将每个星期六来看你。 3)表示说话人对于将来的看法、假设和推测,通常用 be afraid,be/feel sure,hope,know,think 等后面的从句或 与副词 perhaps,possibly,maybe 等连用。 例如:I think she’ll go back home for supper. 我想她会回家吃饭。 Maybe she’ll go to the gym.也许她会去体育馆。 4)be going to +不定式,表示将来。 ①表示主语进行某一行动的打算意图。这种打算常经过预先考虑并含有自己做好某些准 思。即计划,安排要发生的事。 例如:What are you going to do tomorrow? 明天打算作什么呢? The play is going to be produced next month。这出戏下月开播。 ②表示说话人确信如此或有某种迹象表明某事即将发生。3 / 17(否)No,主语+be not备的意 ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用例如:Look at the dark clouds, there is going to be a storm. 看那乌云,快要下雨了。 5)注意:be going to 和 will 之间的区别。 ①两者都用于预测时,be going to 意指有迹象表明某件事将要发生,属客观的推测;will 则意指说话人 认为/相信某件事将要发生,属主观的推测。 ②两者在时间的发生上,be going to 通常表示马上要发生或相当快就要发生的事情;而 will 不指明任何 具体时间,可以指遥远的未来。 例如:He is gong in to be better. 他的病就要好起来了。 He will be better. 他的病会好起来了。 ③两者都表示意图时,be going to 含有预先计划、准备的意思;will 则指未经过预先思考或计划,是临 时的一种决定。 ④在条件状语从句中,be going to 表将来,will 表意愿。 例如:If you are going to make a journey, you&#39;d better get ready for it as soon as possible. 如果你将要去旅行,最好尽快做好准备。 Miss Gao will tell you the answer if you ask her. 如果你去问高老师,她会告诉你答案。 6)be +不定式表将来,表示客观安排或受人指示而将要做某事。 例如:We are to discuss the report next Saturday.我们下星期六讨论这份报告。 7)be about to +不定式,意为马上做某事。不能与 tomorrow, next week 等表示明确将来时的时间状语连用。 例如:He is about to leave for Beijing. 他马上要去北京。 ? 巩固练习: 1. Mrs. Brown is going to buy a digital camera. (对划线部分提问) ________________________________________________________ 2.My boss is going to fly to London on business the day after tomorrow. ( 用 often 改 写 句 子 ) ____________________________________________________ 3.Sam will visit Brazil next week. (变成一般疑问句并否定回答) ________________________________________________________ 4. 他们今晚要去看足球赛。 ________________________________________________________ 5.金一家人什么时候去长城啊? _______________________________________________________ 四、过去将来时 1、结构:would/should+动词原形 2、用法: 1) 表示从过去某时看将要发生的动作或存在的状态,常用于主句是一般过去时的宾语从句中。eg:He said that he would finish his work before 9 o’clock.他说他会在九点之前完成工作。 2) 表示过去的某种习惯,只要 would。 例如:Whenever he has been in trouble,we would give him a hand. 每当他遇到困难时,我们总会伸出援助之手。 ? 巩固练习: (come)back tonight. 2、I thought it (rain)soon. 1、He said that he 五、现在进行时 1、结构:am/is/are+动词的现在分词 2、现在进行时的用法:4 / 17was/were going to+动词原形 ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用1) 表示现在 (指说话人说话时) 正在发生或进行的动作。 常与 now,right now,at this moment 等时间状语连用。 例如: We are waiting for you now. 我们正在等你。 2)表示现阶段(说话前后一段时间内) ,一直在进行的活动。说话时动作未必正在进行。 例如:Mr. Green is writing another novel. 他在写另一部小说。 (说话时并未在写,只处于写作的状态。 ) He is thinking about this problem.这些天来他一直在考虑这个问题。 3)表示反复发生的动作或持续存在的状态,常与 always, constantly, forever 等词连用,往往带有说话人的 主观色彩。例如:You are always changing your mind. 你老是改变主意。 4)表示渐变,这样的动词有:get, grow, become, turn, run, go, begin 等。 例如:The leaves are turning red. 叶子在变红。 It&#39;s getting warmer and warmer. 天越来越热了。 5)表示按计划或安排要发生的动作。表移动的终止性动词(come, go, arrive, leave, start, begin, return 等)用 于现在进行时,表示即将要发生动作。 例如:I&#39;m leaving tomorrow. 明天我要走了。 The train is arriving soon. 火车要到了。 3、V-ing 变换规则 规则 一般在动词原形末尾加-ing 以不发音字母 e 结尾的动词, 先 去掉 e,再加-ing 以重读闭音节结尾的动词, 如果 末尾只有一个辅音字母, 应先双 写这个辅音字母,再加-ing 以 ie 为重读音节结尾的动词, 先 去掉 e,把 i 改为 y,再加-ing 以 er 结尾的动词,如是重读音 节结尾,先双写 r,再加-ing;如 不是重读音节结尾,就直接加 -ing 写出下列动词的现在分词形式。 1、win 5、have 9、enjoy ? 巩固练习 2、relax 6、talk 10、cry 3、jump 7、tie 11、come 4、make 8、cheer 12、fit 原形 listen have prepare sit begin run lie die prefer water -ing 形式 listening having preparing sitting beginning running lying dying preferring watering1、Bruce often writes letters in English. (用 now 改写句子) ________________________________________________________ 2、They are surfing. (对划线部分提问) ________________________________________________________ 3、瞧,那些孩子们玩的真高兴! ________________________________________________________ 用所给动词的正确形式填空。 1. Uncle Wang usually _______ (go) to work by bike. 2. Be quiet ! The patient ____________ (sleep). 3、Look, a number of Young Pioneers _______________(plant) trees over there.5 / 17 ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用4、Emily often _______ (help) her mother _________ (wash) clothes on Sunday. 5、______ (not be) afraid, I ____________ (show) you how to reach the station. 6、What ______ you ______________ (do) the day after tomorrow ? 7、There ________ (be) an important meeting in two days. 8、My aunt 六、过去进行时 1、构成:was/were+动词的现在分词(--ing) 2、用法: 1)表示在过去某时刻正在进行或发生的动作,通常与表过去的时间状语连用。 例如:At this moment yesterday, I was packing for camp.昨天这个时候,我正在收拾东西去露营。 2)表移动的动词,如 come, go, arrive, leave, start, begin, return 等词的过去进行时,可以表示过去将要发生的 动作。例如:She told me that she was going to Hainan for her holiday. 她告诉我她将去海南度假。 3)在含有时间状语从句的复合句中,表示一个过去的动作发生时或发生之后,另一个动作正在进行。 例如:It was raining when they left the station. 他们离开车站时,正下着雨。 When I got to the top of the mountain, the sun was shining. 我到达山顶时,阳光灿烂。 4)在叙述或描写过去的事情时,过去进行时经常与其它过去时态,特别时是一般过去时连用。但是过去进行 时往往是表示背景。 例如:One night, he was typing in his study . Suddenly , a man broke into his house and cut off the electricity … .一天晚上,他正在书房里打字。突然,一个人闯进屋来,切断了电源…… ? 巩固练习: 1、Mary ___ a dress when she cut her finger. A. read;was falling B. was reading; fell 七、现在完成时 1、构成:助动词 have/has+动词的过去分词 2、现在完成时的用法 1)表示过去发生或已经完成的动作对现在造成的影响或结果,常与 already, yet, ever, never, 等词连用。 例如:Have you ever cooked at home? 你吃晚饭了吗?You have already grown much taller.你已经长高了许多。 2)表示过去已经开始,持续到现在的动作或状态,并可能还要延续。往往和表示一段时间 连用,常用的有:for+一段时间;since+过去时间点或从句。 (Since 用来说 说明动作延续时间长度) ,提问用 How long. 例如:It has been five years since he joined the army .他参军五年了。 They have learned English for eight years .他们已学了八年的英语了。 3) 现在完成时需注意的问题: ①表示短暂性的动词不能与表示一段时间的状语连用 appear,begin,borrow,lend,buy,close, come,die,fall,find,finish,join,kill,leave,sell,stop 等。 例如:He has joined the army for five years. (错误) He has been in the army for five years.(正确) ②非延续性动词的否定形式可以与表示延续时间的状语连用。即动作不发生的状态是可以 例如:I have received his letter for a month.(错) I haven&#39;t received his letter for almost a month. (对) ③不能和明确的过去时间状语连用,如:yesterday,last week,in 1998,two days ago 等。6 / 17(join) the Party in 1995.A. madeB. is makingC. was makingD. makes2、As she ___ the newspaper, Granny ___ asleep. C. was reading; was falling D. read;felljust,before的时间状语明动作起始时间,for 用来持续的。 ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用4)have/has been to 和 have/has gone to 的区别: have/has gone to:是说去某地方了,即在那个地方或者是在去那个地方的途中 Have/has been to:去过什么地方,即现在已经不在那个地方了 例如:Mr.Li has gone to Lanzhou 去了兰州(现在在兰州或者在去兰州的路上) I have never been to Beijing 去过北京(现在已经不在北京了) 3、过去分词的变换: 过去分词的规则变化与动词过去式的变化相同,在动词词尾加-ed;不规则变化的过去分词见教科书末页 《不规则动词表》 。 写出下列动词的过去分词形式。 1、bring 5、eat 9、pay 13、come 2、catch 6、get 10、know 14、sleep 3、do 7、forget 11、buy 15、spend 4、find 8、cut 12、see 16、tell4、比较一般过去时与现在完成时 ①一般过去时表示过去某时发生的动作或状态,强调动作,不和现在发生联系,常与具体的过去时间状 语连用,如 yesterday, last week,…ago, in1980, in October, just now 等; ②现在完成时表示过去发生的某一动作对现在造成的影响或结果,强调的是现在的情况,不能与表过去 的时间状语连用。 例如:I saw this film yesterday. (强调看的动作发生过了) I have seen this film. (强调对现在的影响,电影的内容已经知道了) Why did you get up so early? (强调起床的动作已发生过了) He has been a League member for three years. (强调他是团员) ? 巩固练习: -No, this is the first time I ___ here. D. am coming C. ever, come D. ever, have come A. was B. have been C. came 1、-Do you know our town at all?2、-Have you ____ been to our town before? -No, it&#39;s the first time I ___ here. A. even, come B. even, have come 3、Do you know ________?A. how long has he lived here B. how long he has lived here C. he has lived here how long D. he has lived how long here八、过去完成时、 1、构成:助动词 had+动词过去分词 2、用法: 1)表示在过去某一时间或动作以前已完成的行为或存在的状态。即发生的时间是过去的过去。常与 “by/before+过去时间”构成的短语连用。 例如:The train had already left before we arrived. 在我到达之前,火车已经开走了。 He said that he had learned some English before. 他说过他以前学过一些英语。 2)表示在过去某一时间点之前已经持续了一段时间的动作或状态,常与 for/since 引导的表示过去的时间状 语连用。例如:I had lived in America for two years before I came here .我来这之前在美国住过两年。 3)表示过去未曾实现的计划、愿望等。这种用法中常用的动词为 hope, want,plan,wish, expect, think, intend, mean, suppose 等。 例如:We had hoped that you would come, but you didn&#39;t. 那时我们希望你能来,但是你没有来。 I had thought that all knew about it.我以为他们都知道这件事呢。 ? 巩固练习:7 / 17 ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用1. You don&#39;t need to describe her. I ___ her several times. A. have been B. had been C. was D. will beA. had met B. have metC. met D. meet2. ---I&#39;m sorry to keep you waiting. ---Oh, not at all. I ___ here only a few minutes. 3、The students ___ busily when Miss Brown went to get a book she ___ in the office. A. had written, left B,were writing, has left C. had written, had left D. were writing, had left D. is missing, haven&#39;t found. 4、My dictionary ___, I have looked for it everywhere but still___ it. A. has lost, don&#39;t find B. is missing, don&#39;t find 练习题 一般现在时态 一、用括号内动词的适当形式填空。 1. He often ________(have) dinner at home. 2. Daniel and Tommy _______(be) in Class One. 3. We _______(not watch) TV on Monday. 4. Nick _______(not go) to the zoo on Sunday. 5. ______ they ________(like) the World Cup? 二、改错(划出错误的地方,将正确的写在横线上) 1. Is your brother speak English? __________________ 2. Does he likes going fishing? __________________ 3. He likes play games after class. __________________ 4. Mr. Wu teachs us English. __________________ 5. She don’t do her homework on Sundays. _________________ 现在进行时态 一、用所给的动词的正确形式填空: 1.The boy __________________ ( draw)a picture now. 2. Listen .Some girls _______________ ( sing)in the classroom . 3. My mother _________________ ( cook )some nice food now. 4. What _____ you ______ ( do ) now? 5. Look !They _______________( have) an English lesson . 6.______Helen____________(wash )clothes? Yes ,she is . 一般过去时态 二、用 be 动词的适当形式填空 1. I _______ at school just now. 2. He ________ at the camp last week. 3. We ________ students two years ago. 4. They ________ on the farm a moment ago. 5. Yang Ling ________ eleven years old last year. 6. It ______ Ben’s birthday last Friday. 三、用行为动词的适当形式填空 1. He _________ (live) in Wuxi two years ago. 2. The cat ________ (eat) a bird last night. 3. We _______ (have) a party last Halloween. 4. Nancy ________ (pick) up oranges on the farm last week. 5. I ________ (make) a model ship with Mike yesterday.8 / 17C. has lost, haven&#39;t found ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用6. He _______ football now, but they _______ basketball just now. (play) 7. _______ they ________ (sweep) the floor on Sunday? No, they _____. 过去进行时态 一、用所给动词的适当形式填空 1.John_______(work) all day yesterday. 2. ―What______ you _______(do) at ten o&#39;clock yesterdayt―I_______(study) in class. 3.When Harry _______(have) breakfast Lily _______(telephone) him. 4.When I ________ (go) to school this morning I ______ (see) a car running into a bus. 5. This time yesterday Jack ______ (mend) his bike. 6. I ______ (write) a letter at ten last night. 7. It was six. The Greens ______ (have) supper. 8. When you ______ (knock) at the door yesterday,I ______ (do) some washing. 9. While my mother ______ (watch) TV, I ______(make) a kite. 一般将来时态 一、填空。 1. 我打算明天和朋友去野炊。 I_____ _______ _________ have a picnic with my friends. I ________ have a picnic with my friends. 2. 下个星期一你打算去干嘛? 我想去打篮球。 ---What ________ ________ _________ _________ _________ next Monday? ---I _______ ______ _____ play basketball. ---What _________ you do next Monday? ---I ________ play basketball. 3. 你妈妈这个周末去购物吗?是,她要去买一些水果。 _____ your mother _______ ________ go shopping this ___________? Yes, she _________. She ______ ________ __________ buy some fruit. 4. 你们打算什么时候见面。 What time _______ you _________ __________ meet? 二、用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. Today is a sunny day. We ___________________ (have) a picnic this afternoon. 2. My brother _______________ (go) to Shanghai next week. 3. Tom often ______________(go) to school on foot. But today is rain. He ______________ (go) to school by bike. 4. What do you usually do at weekends? I usually __________ (watch) TV and ____________(catch) insects? 5. It’s Friday today. What _____she _________ (do) this weekend? She ______________ (watch) TV and _____________ (catch) insects. 6. What ___________ (do) you do last Sunday? I ____________ (pick) apples on a farm. What ______________ (do) next Sunday? I ______________ (milk) cows. 7. Mary ____________ (visit) her grandparents tomorrow. 8. Liu Tao ____________ (fly) kites in the playground yesterday. 9. David ______________ (give) a puppet show next Monday. 10. I ________________ (plan) for my study now. 现在完成时态 1. Miss Green isn&#39;t in the office . she_______ to the library . A.has gone B. went C.will go D. has been 2.My parents ______ Shandong for ten years . A. have been in B. have been to C. have gone to D. have been 3.The students have cleaned the classroom, 4. His uncle9 / 17? A. so they B. don’t they C. have they D. haven’t theyfor more than 9 years. ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用A. has come here 过去完成时态B. has started to work C. has lived thereD. has left the university1. You don&#39;t need to describe her. I ___ her several times. A. had met B. have met C. met D. meet 2. ---I&#39;m sorry to keep you waiting. ---Oh, not at all. I ___ here only a few minutes. A. have been B. had been C. was D. will be 3.The students ___ busily when Miss Brown went to get a book she ___ in the office. A. had written, left B.were writing, has left C. had written, had left D. were writing, had left 4.My dictionary ___, I have looked for it everywhere but still___ it. A. has lost, don&#39;t find B. is missing, don&#39;t find C. has lost, haven&#39;t found D. is missing, haven&#39;t found. 动词时态专项训练 一、用所给词的适当形式填空 1.He___ _______swimming in the river every day in summer. (go) 2.It________you are right. ( seem ) 3.Look, the children _________ basketball on the playground. ( play ) 4.He_______to the radio when I came in, ( listen ) 5.It is very cold .I think it __________. ( rain ) 6. ―I need some paper . ―I __________some for you . ( bring ) 7.I can’t find my pen . Who ________ it? ( take ) 8.He said that he______ ___back in five minutes . ( come ) __when I got there. ( leave ) 9.I didn’t meet him. He ______10.I__________my bike, so I have to walk to school. ( lose ) 11.He_______down and began to read his newspaper. ( sit ) 12.He is not here. He _______to the post office. (go) 13.He is very hungry. He________ 15.We will go to the cinema if it_______ 16.I will tell her the news when she_______ anything for three days. ( not eat ) tomorrow . (rain ) to see me next week. (come) 14.I__________with you if I have time . ( go )17. “ When _________ you _________ the car ?” “ In 1998 . ”( buy ) 18.We_____good friends since we met at school . (be) 19.What_______you_________ at five yesterday afternoon ? (do) 20.The bike is nice . How much ________it_________? (cost) 二、选择最佳答案填空 ( )1.We’ll go swimming if the weather ( )2.It fine tomorrow. A. is B.was C. will be D.is going to be back. A.es C.have come D.will come five years since he has left for Beijing. A. was B. have been C.is D.is going to be about 1500 English words. D.has cried D.is seeing( )3.Please don’t leave the office until your friend ( )4.By the end of last year he ( )5.Listen ! Someone ( )7.He told me that he A. learns B.learned C.was learning D.had learnedin the next room . A.cried B.crying C.is crying( )6.You must tell him the news as soon as you ( )8.We can’t find him anywhere . Perhaps he ( )9.The teacher told us that the sun ( )10.Could you tell me where the railway station10 / 17him. A.see B.sees C.will seeto see us the next day. A.comes B. came C. will come D. would come home. A. is going B. went C. has come D. would come ? A. was B. is C. will be D. would be bigger than the earth. A. is B. was C. has been D.will be ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用( )11.Weto the Great Wall several times. A. go B. were going C. have gone D.have been for something over there. A. looks B. looked C. was looking D. has looked his wallet in the office . A. left B. would leave C. had left D. has left want to fail the exam. A. won’t B. don’t C. haven’t D. hadn’t know. A. don’t B. won’t C. can’t D. didn’t asleep.( )12.It seemed that the old man ( )13.He was sure that he ( )14.You must study hard if you ( )16. As she ( )17. ―( )15. ―I’m afraid you can’t sit here . ―Sorry , I the newspaper , GrannyA. read , was falling B. fell C. was reading , was falling D.read , fell my glasses ? ―Yes , I saw them on your bed a minute ago. ! A. Do you see B. Had you seen C. Would you see D. Have you seen ( )18. ―Jim is not coming tonight . ―But he ( )19. ―What’s her name? ―I ( )20.You ( )1.He often ( )3.May 三、动词时态能力综合测试 his clothes on Sundays. A. washing B. washes C. has washed D. wash from? A. do you come B. you are coming C. you come D. are you coming . A. comes B. will come C. come D. is coming to school. A. never walks B. is never walking C. walk never D. never is walking playing football? A. have you stopped B. had you stopped C. did you stop D. do you stop to answer. A. easy B. is easy C. was easy D. will easy . A. sleeps B. is sleeping C. slept D. had slept of the disease (疾病)? ( )2.I’m Chinese. Where A. promises(许诺) B. promised C. will promise D. had promised . A. forget B. forgot C. had forgotten D. am forgetting your turn so you’ll have to wait. A. will miss B. have missed C. are missing D. had missed( )4.We will start as soon as our teacher ( )5.How long ago ( )6.It ( )7.I think this questionhard when I left my house . A. is raining B. rains C. was raining D. will rain( )8. Don’t talk so loudly . Your father A. are dying B. is dying C. has died D. dies ( )10.I ( )11.It ( )12.He ( )14.I( )9.How many people does the doctor know whomy homework now. A. finish B. finished C. have finished D. had finished ten years since his father died. A. is B. was C. had been D. will be for three years. A. has joined B. has been in the army C. joined D. has served the army for thirty years. A. died B. was dead C. has been dead D. has died from my brother for a long time. always interested him.( )13.His grandfatherA. not have heard B. have not heard C. have heard not D. do not hear ( )15.Maths , one of the most important subjects, A. has B. have C. are D. is ( )16.―Did your brother go to America last year? ―A. No , he did never go there B. No , he has never gone here C. No , he never was there D. No , he’s never been there( )17.Hethat factorysince 1958. A. has left B. has worked in C. has gone from D. has come to in China.( )18.Since ten years ago great changes ( )19.Our teacher ( )21. ( )23.Jack ( )24.He11 / 17A. happened B. have been happened C. have happened D. are taken place to Beijing three times. A. went B. had gone C. has gone D. has been late this week. A. had arrived B. arrived C. have arrived D. arrive his leg. A. felt and broken B. fell and broke C. feels and breaks D. fallen and broken ( )20.It’s the third time you ( ) 22.Last week Johnthe film since I came here. A. I’ve seen B. I will see C. I would see D. I see his thick coat because it was snowing. A. puts on B. put on C. takes on D. took on the picture on the wall. A. hanged B. hung C. has hanged D. was hanged ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用( )25.Next month ( )26.You ( )27.My parents ( )28.Ittwenty five.A. has my sister B. my sister will be C. my sister shall have D. my sister is going to be her again in a few weeks. A. will see B. have seen C. had seen D. have been seen me to be a doctor. A. hoped B. wanted C. decided D. withes English for two years. hard when we left. A. is raining B. has rained C. rained D. was raining( )29. By the end of last term we ( )30.She said that she ( )31.Mrs BrownA. have studied B. have been studied C. would studied D. had studied there for five years . A. has worked B. had worked C. was working D. worked in New York for three years before she went to London. . A. already began B. has already begun C. had already begun D. was just begun my exams. A. will finish B. finish C. finishing D. finishedA. lived B. had lived C. has lived D. will live ( )32.When we arrived , the dinner ( )34.When ( )35.My sister ( )36.They said they ( ) 33.I will go home for the holiday as soon as I, I’ll talk to him. A. does Peter come B. Peter will come C. Peter comes D. can Peter come to see me . She’ll be here soon. A. comes B. is coming C. had come D. came our answer the next day . A. had heard B. would hear of C. would hear D. will hear faster than sound. A. went B. will go C. travels D. will travel you in Sheyang. for a better job, but he didn’t get it. Beijing. A. leave B. left C. will leave D. leaves worried .( )37.The old man said that light ( )38.Oh, dear Xiao Hong . IA. don’t know , are B. didn’t know , were C. didn’t know , are D. don’t know , have been ( )39.―Is John going away? ― I think so . He A. had hoped B. was hoped C. hoping D. had hope ( )40.I am sure he’ll come to see me before he ( )41.―Well , here I am at last. ―Good ! IA. was ,that you wouldn’t be back on time B. is , that you would be back on time C. is , so you’d be back on time D. was , whether(是否) you wouldn’t be back on time 中考英语动词时态复习测试题 I. 单项填空。 1.When will you come to see me, Dad? I will go to see you when you ________ the training course. A. finished A. had left A. goes A. is A.talk B. finish B. has left C. are finishing C. 1eft D. will finish D. will leave D. will go 2.Where&#39;s your brother? He ________ for France for further studies. 3. If you _______ him tomorrow, please ask him if he_______ to work on the farm with us. B. goes C. will go B. was C. will D. will be D.talked 4.I won&#39;t go to bed until the TV play ________ over. You&#39;d better not do that. 5.They________about the coming Olympic Games in Beijing. Let&#39;s join them. Good idea. B.are talking C.have talked 6.Where did you put your bag? Oh, I_______ I put it on the chair because the phone rang as I_______ in. A. come B. was coming C. come D. was coming 7.When______ you_______ the e-dictionary? Last month. A. bought A. goes B. went B. bought C. has gone C. buy D. will go D. buy 8.Is that Mr. Lu speaking? Sorry, he isn&#39;t in. He_____ ___abroad on business. 9.I knocked into a tree when I went to the railway station to meet my friend. I suppose you________ too fast.12 / 17 ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用A. drive A. staysB. are driving B. stayedC. drove C. is stayingD. were driving D. has stayed B. I haven&#39;t C. I won&#39;t D. I don&#39;t10. Henry speaks Chinese very well. He ________________ in China since ten years ago. 11.Don&#39;t turn on my computer while I&#39;m away. ________ . A. I shouldn&#39;t A. work A. takes off A. have been A. worked B. had worked B. took off B. have gone B. has worked C. will work D. worked C. has taken off D. will take off C. went C. had worked D. had gone D. works12.What do you do? I&#39;m a salesman. I_______ in a company in Nanjing. I like my job a lot. 13.When are you leaving? My plane__________ at 10:30. 14.Have you ever been to Australia? Yes, I_________ there alone three times in 2006. 15. He works as a teacher now, but he________ on a farm for three years. II. 用括号中单词的适当形式填空。 1. The children will climb the hill if it_____________ (not rain) tomorrow. 2. Mr. King told his students that the sun_________ (go) up in the east. 3. Haven&#39;t I told you I like coffee without sugar? Sorry, but I only___________(put) a little. 4. Don&#39;t be noisy. Mum____________(talk) with the guest in the sitting room. 5.Why didn&#39;t you come and open the door for me, dear? Oh, sorry, I _______________ (cook) in the kitchen. I didn&#39;t hear you. 6.How can you start playing games so soon, Tom? I______________(finish) my homework, Mom. 7.Do you want to see the film &Harry Potter II&? The film &Harry Potter II&? I______(see) it. It&#39;s really wonderful. 8. By the time he arrived at the stop, the 8 o&#39;clock bus_____________(leave). So he had to wait for the next bus. 9. I wonder if he______________(join) us in the discussion tonight. 10. When I arrived, he________________(leave). So we only had a few words together.. 补充:一、请用正确的动词和时态填入下列各词: 1. He __________ back a month ago. (come) 2. My mother often tells me __________ in bed. (not read) 3. I must take it back the day after tomorrow. You can only __________ it for 24 hours. (保存) 4. Why have you kept me __________ here for so long a time? (wait) 5. Please come to our meeting if you __________ free tomorrow. (be) 6. She __________ to the Great Wall several times. (goes) 7. In his letter, he said that he __________ us very much. (miss) 8. The film __________ for nearly fifteen minutes when I got to the cinema. (be) 9. He said he became __________ in physics. (interest) 10. This film is worth __________. (see) 11. He went to school instead of __________ home. (go) 12. In the old days it was difficult for the poor to __________ a job. (找) 13. It&#39;s cold outside, so you&#39;d better __________ your coat. (穿上) 14. He is hungry. Please give him something __________. (eat) 15. Please don&#39;t waste time __________ TV every evening. You should word hard at English. (watch) 16. We found the window __________. (break)13 / 17 ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用17. You have dropped your pencil. __________. (拾起来) 18. Mother often tells me __________ too late. (not come home) 19. You had better __________ by bus, or you will be late. (go) 20. I will __________ Li Ming the good news as soon as I see him. (告诉) 21. Great changes __________ in our country since 1978. (take place) 22. I __________ my daughter since last month. (hear from) 23. It __________ me two days to write the article. (花费) 24. Don&#39;t touch that __________ child. (sleep) 25. Every time he tried to start the car, the wheels __________ deepersintosthe mud. (sink) 26. When I got home, I found that my room __________ break into and a lot of things __________. (steal) 27. If I had arrived there earlier, I __________ him. (meet) 28. I didn&#39;t remember __________ her the book before. (give) 29. He called at every door, __________ people the exciting news. (tell) 30. Yesterday Mary couldn&#39;t finish her homework, so she has to go on __________ it this afternoon. (do) 31. We __________ football when it began to rain. We had to stop and go home. (play) 32. Xiao Lin __________ from here for about two hours. (be away) 33.Where__________? Can you find your birth place on the map? 35. Comrade Li Dazhao __________ in prison in 1927. (put) 36.Where is professor Lee? He __________ to the library. He&#39;ll come back soon. (go) 37. We could not help __________ after we heard the story. (laugh) 38. Would you please __________ me an English-Chinese dictionary when you come? (bring) 39. He told me that he __________ the Great Wall the year before. (visit) 40. I&#39;ll tell him the news as soon as he __________ back. (come) 41. The boy __________ by the door is my brother. (stand) 42. Do you remember __________ the film last year? (see) 43. There __________ a physics test next Monday. (be) 44. __________ I finish my homework in class? (必须) No, you needn&#39;t. 45. I&#39;m sorry you&#39;ve missed the last bus. It __________ ten minutes ago. (leave) 46. Wei Fang is heard __________ English every morning. (read) 47. John stopped __________ a rest (have) because he __________ for three hours. (work) 48. I&#39;m sorry to have kept you __________. (wait) 49. A new theatre __________ now. (build) 50. The boys __________ basketball on the playground are my classmates. (play) 51. I regretted answering like that, I was sorry __________ so. (do) 52. Can&#39;t you see I&#39;m busy __________? (cook) 53. He __________ worried when coming into the teacher&#39;s office. (look) 54. __________ some beef! (随便吃点) 55. It&#39;s a great shame for me __________ in front of so many people. (laugh at) 二、选择 ( )1.I will tell him as soon as he _____ back A. come B. comes C. will come D. came ( )2. Mary _____ on shoes when she ____ them. A. tries?buys B. tries? buies C. trys? buys D. trys? buies14 / 17Sorry, I can&#39;t. (be born)34. Last night we __________ back home until the teacher left school. (not go) ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用( )3. The girl often ______ cold when she ______. A. catch?dances B. catches? dances C. catchs?dances D. dance ( )4. _____ he ____ himself there? No, I don&#39;t think so. A. Do?enjoy B. Does? enjoies C. Does? enjoys D. Does?enjoy ( )5. -_____ your teacher ____ from them very often? -Certainly. A. Do?hear B. Does?hear C. Do? receive D. receive ( )6. _____ your mother _____ some cleaning on Sundays? A. Does, does B. Do, does C. Does, do D. Do, do ( )7. -_____ Tom _____to work hard to help his family ? -Yes, he _____. A. Has,have,does B. Has, has, does C. Does, has, has D. Does, have, does ( )8. Which teacher _____ lessons to you every day ? A. does , gives B. does, give C. do, give D. gives ( )9. Smith does not go fishing on weekdays, ____? _____ , he does. A. does he, No B. does he, Yes C. doesn&#39;t he , No D. doesn&#39;t he, Yes ( )10.Mr Black often _____ fishing on Sundays, _____ he ? A. goes?doesn&#39;t B. goes?isn&#39;t C. doesn&#39;t go?goes D. doesn&#39;t go?is D. is watching D. snowed D. is knowing D. carries ( )11.He usually _____ TV on Sunday evening. A. watch B. watches C. watching ( )13. Neither I nor he ______ French. A. speak B. doesn&#39;t speak ( )14. Nobody ______ how to run(操纵) this machine. A . know ( )16. Some are ______ in the river and some are ______ games. A. swimming?plaiing B.swiming?playing C.swimming?playing D. swimming?plaing ( )17. Look ! The boy students are _____ football while the girls are _____ . A. playing? dance B. playing? dancing C. play? dancing D. play? dance ( )18. He _____ to do his lessons at eight every evening. A. is beginning B. is beginning C. begin D. begins ( )19. _____ he _____ on well with his friends this term ? A. Does, gets B. Does, get C. Is, getting D. Is, geting ( )20. Mr Smith _____ short stories, but he ____ a TV play these days. A. is writing?is writing B. is writing?writes C. writes?is writing D. writes? writes ( )21. I _____ to the cinema. I ______ there every Sunday. A. go?go B. am going? go C. go? am going D. am going?am going ( )22. Look, they______ a good time, ____ they ? A. have?do B. have?don&#39;t C. are having?are D. are having? aren&#39;t ( )23. You ______ about the future now, ______ you ? A. don&#39;t think?don&#39;t B. aren&#39;t thinking? aren&#39;t C. don&#39;t think? do D. aren&#39;t thinking? are ( )24. She always ______ something whenever she ______. A .studied?played B. studied?plaied C.. studied?plaied D. studyed? played ( )25. He often _____ late in the forest. It _____ me very much., A. stayed?worried B. staied? worried C. stayed?worryed D. staied? worried ( )26. I ______that the boy _____ with no tears in his eyes. A. noticed? cryed B. noticed? cried C. noticd?cried D. noticed? cryed ( )27. We _____the floor and _____ all the windows.15 / 17( )12. We&#39;ll go to play with snow if it ______ tomorrow. A. snow B. snows C. will snow C. speaks B. have known C. knowsD. doesn&#39;t speak C. takes( )15. The Young Pioneer _____ water for the old man every day. A. carry B. bring ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用A. mopped?cleanned B. moped?cleaned C. mopped?cleaned D. moped?cleaned ( )28. When I _____ the Children&#39;s Palace, the children _____ with joy. A. visitd? jumpped B. visite? jumped C. visited? jumped D. visited? jumpped ( )29. ______ a sports meet last Sunday ? Yes , they ______. A. Did they have?did B. Did they have?had C. Had they?had D. Had they?did ( )30. ____ you _____out for a walk after supper ? Yes, I ______. A. Did?went?went B. Did? go? went C. Did? went? did D. Did? go?did ( )31. _____ Jack _____ on with his work or ______ to have a rest? A. Did?went?stopped B. Did?go?stop C. Did?went?stop D. Did? go? stopped ( )32. You gave them a talk two days ago, _____you ? Yes, I ______. A. did? did B. did? gave C. didn&#39;t? did D. didn&#39;t? gave ( )33. -____ your brother _____ a letter to ? - My father did. A. Who? wrote B. What?wrote C. Who did?write D What did? write ( )34. They ___ about the TV news then in the sitting-room. They often ____ such talks A. talked?had B. talk?have C. were talking?had D. are talking?have ( )35. He ______ some cooking at that time, so he _____ me. A. did?heard B. did?didn&#39;t hear C. was doing?heard D. was doing?didn&#39;t hear ( )36. & _____ you angry then?& &They______ too much noise.” A. Are?were making B. Were?were making C. Are?made D. Were? made ( )37. This time yesterday, Jack _____ his bike. He _____ TV. A. repaired?didn&#39;t watch B. was repairing?watched C. repaired, watched D. was repairing, wasn&#39;t watching ( )38. We _____ for Tom at ten last Sunday. He often kept us ______. A. were waiting?waiting B. were waiting?wait C. waited?waiting D. waited? wait ( )39. When you ____ at the door, I _____ some washing. A. knocked(敲) did B. was knocking?did C. knocked?was doing D. knock?am doing ( )40. The boy_____ English on the radio when I _____ his door. A. learned, was opening B. was learning? opened C. learned, opened D. is learning, open ( )41. When they______ through the forest, a bear _____ at them.(come at:袭击) A. walked?was coming B. were walking? came C. were walking?comes D. walk?is coming ( )42. A young man _____ her while she _____ her work . A. watched? was doing B. was watching? didC. watched? did D. was watching? was doing ( )43. While mother _____ some washing, I ______ a kite for Kack. A. did? made B. was doing? made C. was doing? was making D. did? was making ( )44. I _____ myself French from 7 to 9 yesterday morning. I _____ to work. A. was teaching? didn&#39;t go B. taught? didn&#39;t go C. was teaching? went D. taught? went ( )45. He _____ a model plane when I came to see him. A. makes B. is making ( )47. The teacher_____ us a history lesson when Tom walked into the classroom. A. gave B. is giving C. was given D. was giving ( )48. There will be a football match in two days, that is _______. A. last Sunday B. next Sunday C. every Sunday D. this Sunday ( )49. We ______ a class meeting this November. A. had B. have C. will have D. are having16 / 17C. was makingD. made( )46. I ______ a letter at nine last night. A. is writing B. was writing C. wrote D. is writing ☆☆☆内部资料,仅供交流学习使用( )50. He ______ in his garden every morning next year. A. will work B. works C. worked D. is working17 / 17}

我要回帖

更多关于 last friday a storm 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信