词义解析:
1.pizza:披萨
2.fun:乐趣
词组解析:
a lot of:许多
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团第三节:书面表达(满分30分)观察下面的一幅漫画,用英语写一篇100—120左右题为“Birds with Weak Wings”的短文。要求:1、简要描述漫画内容;2、说明图示所反映的社会现状; 3、发_百度作业帮
第三节:书面表达(满分30分)观察下面的一幅漫画,用英语写一篇100—120左右题为“Birds with Weak Wings”的短文。要求:1、简要描述漫画内容;2、说明图示所反映的社会现状; 3、发
第三节:书面表达(满分30分)观察下面的一幅漫画,用英语写一篇100—120左右题为“Birds with Weak Wings”的短文。要求:1、简要描述漫画内容;2、说明图示所反映的社会现状; 3、发表自己的观点和看法。 4、参考词汇:农民工(off-farm workers)
One possible version:There stands a tall tree in which there is a beautiful house called the city’s primary school. Under it, five little birds, on whose backs are written five characters which mean “children of off-farm workers”, are sitting on the ground, with their eyes looking at the house well above. How they want to fly into the house, but their wings are too weak.As we know, a lot of off-farm workers come to cities to earn their living. They try their best to serve the city, but they can’t afford the expensive schooling for their children.I hope there will be enough schools for the off-farm workers’ this way we can enjoy a better life together.(words: 117)您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
是呢....只要自己有想法...总会画好的..
CV 好坏 不是看 船,主要是 看飞机....
俯冲:1 德国
鱼雷:1 英国
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix' 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏