hechild made you laughi laugh yesterday 找错并改

4发现相似题将下列句子改为被动语态,空一词We must ask the man not to smoke here The man_be_not_ _hereI water flowers every dayflowers_ _ _ _every day2.He often makes Mrs Green laughMrs Green is often_ _laugh by him3.They can finish the work on timeT_百度作业帮
将下列句子改为被动语态,空一词We must ask the man not to smoke here The man_be_not_ _hereI water flowers every dayflowers_ _ _ _every day2.He often makes Mrs Green laughMrs Green is often_ _laugh by him3.They can finish the work on timeT
将下列句子改为被动语态,空一词We must ask the man not to smoke here The man_be_not_ _hereI water flowers every dayflowers_ _ _ _every day2.He often makes Mrs Green laughMrs Green is often_ _laugh by him3.They can finish the work on timeThe work can_ _on time&4.The children are planting trees near the river&Trees_ _ _near the river by the children5.John read the book yesterdayThe book_ _by John yesterday6.We can see lots of information on the computer Lots of information_ _ _on the computer7.She often hears & & Peter sing in the next room&Peter_often_ _ _in the next room&8.They built the bridge three years agoThe bridge_ _by them three years ago
I water flowers every dayflowers(are watered by me ) every day2.He often makes Mrs Green laughMrs Green is often( made to ) laugh by him3.They can finish the work on timeThe work can( be finished ) on time4.The children are planting trees near the riverTrees( are being planted ) near the river by the children5.John read the book yesterdayThe book( was read ) by John yesterday6.We can see lots of information on the computer.Lots of information( can be seen ) on the computer7.She often hears Peter sing in the next roomPeter(is ) often( heard to sing ) in the next room8.They built the bridge three years agoThe bridge( was built ) by them three years ago被动语态的结构:助动词be +动词的过去分词.( 要 注意时态哦)祝你假期愉快!加油!不明白再问!有几道英语单选题,1.You'd better ____her number in the phone book.A.look into B.look up2.By the time I came back they____up 200-metersA.have climb BclimbedHe made us____all through lunch.A.laugh B.laughingI had my car______yesterday.A.to repai_百度作业帮
有几道英语单选题,1.You'd better ____her number in the phone book.A.look into B.look up2.By the time I came back they____up 200-metersA.have climb BclimbedHe made us____all through lunch.A.laugh B.laughingI had my car______yesterday.A.to repai
有几道英语单选题,1.You'd better ____her number in the phone book.A.look into B.look up2.By the time I came back they____up 200-metersA.have climb BclimbedHe made us____all through lunch.A.laugh B.laughingI had my car______yesterday.A.to repair B.repaired不好意思,第二题打错了。By the time I came back they____up 200-metersA.had climb Bclimbed答案是BABB
1选Blook into调查 look up查找2选Aby the time是完成时的提示语,因此用完成时,译为“等到我回来时,他们已经.”3选Bmake sb.doing意思是是某人持续做某事,剧中有all through lunch的提示语,因此应是持续的笑,故选B.make s b.do 的形式也是存在的,表示使某人做某事,但没有持续的意思4选Bhave sb/sth done 意思是,使某人/某物被如何如何本句中车应该是被修理,所以选B
B A A B,感觉
1.Blook into是调查、侦查的意思,look up有查阅(字典、资料)的意思2.Aby the time...是在。。。时候以前的意思,它可 以看做事完成时态的标志,所以用have climbed3.Amake sb. do sth.这是固定词组,要记住4.Bhave sb. to do和have sth. done是词...
look into 调查某事 look up 查找2A
表示他们已经爬了200m3A
make sb do sth,4B
have sth. done
请某人来做某事
look up 是查找资料,工具书等2。正确答案应该是: had climed
时间见状语是By the time I came ,中文是到过去时间为之,为过去完成时的 时间状语。3. A
句型为: make sb. do 4. B
句型为: have sth. done
1 B 固定搭配,look up查找,查字典都是用这个2 A 完成时 当我回来的时候,他们已经爬了200米3 A make sb. do sth.
help/make要省略(to)4 B have sth. done 让某人做某事
1.Blook into调查look up查阅2.A (应该是“had climbed”吧?)“by the time”用完成式3.Amake sb do(固定用法)4.Bhave sth done 固定用法He toid us a joke and it made us to laugh yesterday.(改错)_百度作业帮
He toid us a joke and it made us to laugh yesterday.(改错)
He toid us a joke and it made us to laugh yesterday.(改错)
去掉 tomake sb doHe made people laugh at a time when they felt depressed,so they could feel more content with their lives分析该句的句子成分_百度作业帮
He made people laugh at a time when they felt depressed,so they could feel more content with their lives分析该句的句子成分
He made people laugh at a time when they felt depressed,so they could feel more content with their lives分析该句的句子成分
他在人们感到沮丧时逗他们笑,以使他们对生活感到更加满意.
他使人们笑的时候,他们感到沮丧,所以他们可以感觉到更多的内容与他们的生活。}

我要回帖

更多关于 a kid made you laugh 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信