英语选择填空题求解&
imaginecarefullyunderstandput offsurprise英语选择填空题求解答_百度作业帮
英语选择填空题求解答
英语选择填空题求解答
你的问题已推送给
名作业帮学霸
请耐心等待解答
立即扫描下载
时刻掌握你的问题解决进展英语选择、填空 求答案1.Who_____the boy here to this hospital?
A.bring B.take C.brought
D.took2.Sorry,i forgot____the dictionary with me
B.to bring C.taking D.bringing3."_____away this dirty coat and ____me my shirt",he sa_百度作业帮
英语选择、填空 求答案1.Who_____the boy here to this hospital?
A.bring B.take C.brought
B.to bring C.taking D.bringing3."_____away this dirty coat and ____me my shirt",he sa
英语选择、填空 求答案1.Who_____the boy here to this hospital?
A.bring B.take C.brought
B.to bring C.taking D.bringing3."_____away this dirty coat and ____me my shirt",he said
A.carry,bring B.take,bring
C.bring,carry D.bring,take4.if you want to renew the book,you must_____it back for that.
D.bring5._____it easy.you'll be fine in a day or two
A.take B.carry C.bring D.put6."Don't forget to____your recorder here tonight,"he said
A.bring B.take
C.carried D.moved ***among,between7.The river runs______two mountains.8.It is five kilometers______my school and my home.9.The Yangtze River is______the longest rivers in the world10Come_____nine and ten o'clock11_______those students,she is the tallest.12.Ours is a small village_____the hills.
1.The teacher asked the students_____(not copy)others' home work2.This is the most interesting book that I_____ever_____(read)this year.3.They____(not be)at home just now.4.Shanghai_____(change)a lot in the past few years5.The girl_____(have)Tom_____(buy)some stamps two days ago.6.The boys in my class usually_____(play)basketball after school还有一题David's brother______(be able to) help him.He's got to study for an important English test
1.Who_C____the boy here to this hospital?A.bring B.take C.brought D.took2.Sorry,i forgot__B__the dictionary with me A.to take B.to bring C.taking D.bringing3."_A____away this dirty coat and ____me my shirt",he saidA.carry,bring B.take,bring C.bring,carry D.bring,take4.if you want to renew the book,you must_C____it back for that.A.take B.carry C.put D.bring5.__A___it easy.you'll be fine in a day or twoA.take B.carry C.bring D.put6."Don't forget to_A___your recorder here tonight,"he saidA.bring B.take C.carried D.moved***among,between7.The river runs_between_____two mountains.8.It is five kilometers_between_____my school and my home.9.The Yangtze River is__among____the longest rivers in the world10Come__between___nine and ten o'clock11____Among___those students,she is the tallest.12.Ours is a small village__among___the hills.1.The teacher asked the students__not to copy___(not copy)others' home work2.This is the most interesting book that I__have___ever_read____(read)this year.3.They_are not___(not be)at home just now.4.Shanghai__changed___(change)a lot in the past few years5.The girl_had____(have)Tom_to buy____(buy)some stamps two days ago.6.The boys in my class usually__play___(play)basketball after school David's brother___was not able to___(be able to) help him.He's got to study for an important English test
David's brother______(be able to) help him.He's got to study for an important English test
David's brother__was not able to____(be able to) help him.He's got to study for an important English test英语完形填空(求解释选择或像老师一样讲解原文)thanksgiving day was near .the first grade teacher gave her class some fun homework -to draw a picture of something for which they were most thankful.most of the class drew a turkey_百度作业帮
英语完形填空(求解释选择或像老师一样讲解原文)thanksgiving day was near .the first grade teacher gave her class some fun homework -to draw a picture of something for which they were most thankful.most of the class drew a turkey
英语完形填空(求解释选择或像老师一样讲解原文)thanksgiving day was near .the first grade teacher gave her class some fun homework -to draw a picture of something for which they were most thankful.most of the class drew a turkey or other traditional tihings used for celebration .but Douglas drew 1 kind of picture.he drew a hand ,just an empty hand.Douglas was a different boy.he was poor and unhappy.as 2 children played,Douglas liked to stand close by the teacher's sidehis classmates were surprised 3 his picture.one child guessed it was the 4 of a farmer .because farmers keep turkeys .others guessedd it was the hand of God ,for God 5 us ,the teacher asked him 6 hand it was .the little boy said in a low I ,"It's yours ."she remember when she took his hand and walked with him here and there ,as she 8 the other students.how often had she said ,"take my hand ,Douglas ,we'll go outside ."Or,"let me show you how to hold your pencil."Or ,"let's do this together."Douglas was 9 for his teacher's hand 10 came into the teacher's eyes1.A.a same B.the same C.a different D.the different2.A.other B.others C.another D.the others3.A.in B.at C.to D.with4.A.head B.hand C.heart D.hands 5.A.loves B.gives C.rules D.feeds 6.A.whom B.who C.who's D.whose7.A.cound B.voice C.notice D.noise8.A.do B.done C.did D.does 9.A.more thankful B.most thankful C.much thankful D.less thankful 10.A.tears B.smile C.laughter D.cryCABBD DBCBA
1.根据most of the class drew a turkey or other traditional tihings used for celebration .but 可知他画得与别人不同排除AB,不是特指所以选C2 1)other 如果放在名词前,就看做形容词或限定词,做定语,2.) some...others 相当于汉语“有些人.其他人
3)some (of...)...the others 相当于汉语 “(其中)一些人.其余的. (some 和 the others都是特指范围内的,有限定的.)4)one...another所以选A3 be surprise at 选B4 根据上文he drew a hand 可知选Bhand6 谁的,选形容词性物主代词whose7选Bvoice, low voice 小声的说,10 tears came into eyes 眼泪充满眼眶(老师很感动)}

我要回帖

更多关于 立体几何选择填空题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信