我想所有的人都是怎样保持健康英语作文的英语

英语翻译所有香烟的烟盒上面都要标明“吸烟有害健康”的字样,但是仍然有很多人继续吸烟,并且不断的有人加入到吸烟行列.这充分说明,仅仅是依靠禁播广告,是很难解除人们的观念问题,我_百度作业帮
英语翻译所有香烟的烟盒上面都要标明“吸烟有害健康”的字样,但是仍然有很多人继续吸烟,并且不断的有人加入到吸烟行列.这充分说明,仅仅是依靠禁播广告,是很难解除人们的观念问题,我
英语翻译所有香烟的烟盒上面都要标明“吸烟有害健康”的字样,但是仍然有很多人继续吸烟,并且不断的有人加入到吸烟行列.这充分说明,仅仅是依靠禁播广告,是很难解除人们的观念问题,我们更需要应该是如何让儿童在观念上有一个正确的认识.
All cases of cigarette have been marked “the smoking is harmful to health” inscription,but still had very many people to continue to smoke,and the increasing number of people joined to the smoking ranks.This explained fully that,is merely the dependence prohibits broadcasting the advertisement,is very difficult to relieve people's idea question,we should let the child have a correct understanding in the idea that is we most need to do.
All cigarette cases mark the typeface like "smoking is bad for your health". Still, a lot of people keep smoking and people keep joining in. The phenomenon tells that, depending only on the publicatio...
Above all cigarette packs must be marked "smoking harmful to health" message, but there are still many people continue to smoke and the constant smoking was added to the ranks. This fully shows that o...英语翻译我最喜欢的食物是苹果。因为它们很健康、所有很多人都很喜欢它它的外形是一个椭圆形的、颜色则是红的、和青的、它的味道有甜的和酸的、这就是我喜欢的食物、你们喜欢,_百度作业帮
英语翻译我最喜欢的食物是苹果。因为它们很健康、所有很多人都很喜欢它它的外形是一个椭圆形的、颜色则是红的、和青的、它的味道有甜的和酸的、这就是我喜欢的食物、你们喜欢,
英语翻译我最喜欢的食物是苹果。因为它们很健康、所有很多人都很喜欢它它的外形是一个椭圆形的、颜色则是红的、和青的、它的味道有甜的和酸的、这就是我喜欢的食物、你们喜欢,
The food I love best is apple.Cause they're healthy,many people like it.It's oval,and read or green,sweet or sour.This is the food I like,do
you like them ?英语翻译什么才是我要的幸福,是拥有无尽的财富,是衣食无忧的生活,还是受人注目的地位,如果这些都不是,那么什么是幸福呢?作为对我而言,幸福是指健康,热爱工作,父母身体健康,有我爱我所_百度作业帮
英语翻译什么才是我要的幸福,是拥有无尽的财富,是衣食无忧的生活,还是受人注目的地位,如果这些都不是,那么什么是幸福呢?作为对我而言,幸福是指健康,热爱工作,父母身体健康,有我爱我所
英语翻译什么才是我要的幸福,是拥有无尽的财富,是衣食无忧的生活,还是受人注目的地位,如果这些都不是,那么什么是幸福呢?作为对我而言,幸福是指健康,热爱工作,父母身体健康,有我爱我所爱的人.
What I want is happiness,is to have endless wealth,is enough to live comfortably in life,or the subject of the status of attention,and if these are not,then what is happiness?As for me,happiness is health,love of work,parents,healthy and I love what I love.
Which kind of happiness I want?Inexhaustible riches at hand? Comfortable living? Limelight position? If the above ones are not what I want,
what is happiness for me actually? As to me, happiness is owing health (especially parents'), loving work,loving someone and meanwhile someone loving me.
What I want happiness is have endless wealth, is well-fed glut of life or limelight position, if these are not, then what is happiness? As for me, happiness is refers to the health, love, parents healthy, I love the person I love.手敲不易,望采纳祝楼主新年快乐~~英语翻译我的理想 我的理想是当一名医生,因为,医生可以治很多人的病,帮助更多的人,让他们都成为健康的,造福人类,即使它有些困难,但可以让更多的人快乐,我希望我的梦想能够成真!_百度作业帮
英语翻译我的理想 我的理想是当一名医生,因为,医生可以治很多人的病,帮助更多的人,让他们都成为健康的,造福人类,即使它有些困难,但可以让更多的人快乐,我希望我的梦想能够成真!
英语翻译我的理想 我的理想是当一名医生,因为,医生可以治很多人的病,帮助更多的人,让他们都成为健康的,造福人类,即使它有些困难,但可以让更多的人快乐,我希望我的梦想能够成真!
My IdealMy ideal is to be a doctor because a doctor can save people's life. Moreover, a doctor can cure injured people so that they can be healthy again. And these cured people can make their efforts to make the life of other human beings better. Although my ideal sounds difficult, I sincerely hope that it will come true because I want other people to be happy.
I have a dream.I have a dream that one day I can be a doctor. I can help people out of the pain of illness and cancer. I can keep them healthy and bring them happiness, no matter how great the difficulty is. I hope my dream can come true one day. I hope.希望帮助到你,满意请采纳,谢谢o(∩_∩)o
My dream is to be a doctor, because doctors can cure many sick people, help more people to be healthy and bring benefits to mankind. Even if it is a little difficult, I hope my dream can come true
and make more people happy.
My dream is to be a doctor. The reason is that doctor can cure and heip many peple and make them heathy. And what's more, doctor can bring a lot benifit to the people. Even if he has something in difficult, he still can bring people happiness. Therefore, I hope my dream can come true.请用英语翻译一下这句:健康对于每个人都很重要,甚至可以说,健康比一切都重要。_百度知道
请用英语翻译一下这句:健康对于每个人都很重要,甚至可以说,健康比一切都重要。
我有更好的答案
Healthy is very important to everybody . Even we can say that healthy is important than anythings.
Health is important to everyone,and it's even more important than everything.希望采纳。谢谢。
Health is important for us,what's more ,it's most important than everything.
Health is important to everyone ,even important to everything
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于健康的英语对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。