完形填空解题技巧??

热门推荐:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  《西游记》:一个奇幻的神话世界 1、作者:吴承恩,明代小说家。字汝忠,号射阳山人。淮安阳山(今江苏淮安)人。 2、体裁:长篇神话小说 3、主要内容:本书主要描述了孙悟空大闹天宫,唐僧出世和师徒四人西天取经等故事,赞扬了以孙悟空为主的师徒四人不畏艰险、百折不挠的可贵精神。由孙悟空大闹天宫、唐僧出世、孙悟空、猪八戒、沙僧一起保护唐僧取经等三大部分组成。一路上历尽千辛万苦,战胜形形色色的妖魔鬼怪,经过九九八十一难,功成圆满,终成正果。 4、精彩情节:大闹天宫、三打白骨精、车迟国斗法、女儿国遇难、真假美猴王、智取红孩儿、三调芭蕉扇、四圣试禅心等。 5、内容:由三大部分组成--孙悟空大闹天宫、唐僧出世、唐僧和孙悟空师徒四人西天取经。 6、艺术特色: ①善于说故事,可读性强。 ②善于塑造人物,形象十分鲜明。 ③充满天马行空的想象和大胆奇特的夸张。
  《西游记》通过神话的形式,曲折地反映出现实的社会矛盾,表现了人民群众惩恶扬善的愿望和要求。在孙悟空身上集中反映了人民群众反抗专制压迫、战胜黑暗势力和征服自然的强烈愿望,是正义的化身。孙悟空不畏强暴、敢于斗争的精神,具有深刻的社会意义,作为孙悟空对立面的神佛世界和妖魔鬼怪,象征着黑暗势力。这一正一反,既突出了孙悟空的英雄形象,又突出了斩妖降魔的内容,从而使贯穿全书的取经的目的退居次要地位。在吴承恩笔下,取经一事的宗教意义已大大淡化,仅仅具有象征意义。它给读者的启示在于:为了实现某一崇高的目的,人们必须艰苦奋斗,长期坚持,勇敢地战胜一切敌人。
  1、《西游记》,作者是(朝代) ,是长篇小说,全书共回。是神怪小说中成就最高、最受喜爱的小说,但这部作品并非全无依傍,它有着历史真实的影子,即唐贞观年间的事件。有《大唐西域记》和《大唐慈恩寺法师传》,对此事有详细的记载。
  2、 全书共分三大部分:前7回写的故事,是全书的精华部分,表现孙悟空的反抗精神;8-12回写的来历、魏征斩蛇、唐太宗入冥府,交待取经的缘起;第13回-100回写的故事。
  3、 我国古典文学名著《西游记》中最具有反抗精神的人物是 ,最具反抗精神的故事是。
  4、《西游记》中孙悟空从菩提祖师处学到了、等神通。
  5、中逃大圣,下定心猿。
  6、《西游记》中“大闹五庄观、推倒人参果树的是。
  7、在护送唐僧去西天取经途中,机智灵活,疾恶如仇的是;憨态可掬,好耍小聪明的是 ,法名是 ;忠诚老实,勤勤恳恳的是。
  8、 孙悟空的第一个师傅是,它的兵器原是大禹治水的 ,又唤 ,孙悟空自号大闹天宫后被如来佛祖压在 。后皈依佛门,唐僧为他取名。为西天取经立下汗马功劳,后被封为 。
  9、 猪八戒又,原为管理天河水兵的,获罪下凡,误投猪胎,曾占为妖,后经菩萨点化,保唐僧取经,得成正果,封为 。
  10、 沙僧又叫,原为天宫中的,被贬下界,在 为妖,后保唐僧取经,得成正果,封为。
  11、 白龙马原是之三太子小白龙,因违逆父命被囚鹰愁涧,后化作白马驮负唐僧取经,被封为。后在化龙池中得复原身,盘绕在大雷音寺的上。
  12、先后变成美女、老婆婆和老公公的来骗唐僧师徒的妖怪是 。
  13、 《西游记》中有许多脍炙人口的故事,如三打 、大闹 、真假 、三借 。
  14、 有人对《西游记》有人道:“阳光灿烂 ,百变猴头 ,憨厚老成 ,阿弥陀佛是 。漫漫西天取经路,除妖斗魔显真功。若问是谁普此画,淮安才子 。”
  15、《西游记》的作者运用了浪漫主义手法描绘了一个奇妙的神话世界,花果山水帘洞洞口的对联是“”。
  16、“官封弼马心何足,名注齐天意未宁。”这幅对联写的是,这个人物出自 (作品) 。
  17、《西游记》中所写天下所分的四大洲分别是:,, ,。
  18、《西游记》的作者运用了 手法描绘了一个奇妙的神话世界,花果山水帘洞洞口的对联是。
  19、唐僧是如来佛祖的弟子转世投胎作状元之子,出家后法名,修成正果后被封为。
  20、通过“大闹天宫”这一段精彩描写,我们不难发现,作品的象征意味是很深浓的。天宫是 的代称;玉帝是的化身;孙悟空是的化身和的代表。
  21、当托塔李天王率天兵天将杀至花果山,历数了悟空的数条罪状后,悟空答:“实有! 实有!”这又给孙大圣的形象抹上一笔亮丽的色彩,那就是。
  答案:
  1、 明; 吴承恩; 章回体神话; 100 ;玄奘远出西域取经2、 大闹天宫; 唐僧; 西天取经;3、 孙悟空; 大闹天宫;4、 七十二变 ;筋斗云;5、 八卦炉; 五行山;6、 孙悟空;7、 孙悟空 ;猪八戒; 悟能 ;沙和尚8、 菩提祖师; 定海神针 ;如意金箍棒; 齐天大圣; 五行山 ;孙行者; 斗战胜佛;9、 猪悟能 ;天蓬元帅 ;云栈洞 ;净坛使者;10、沙悟净; 卷帘大将 ;流沙河 ;金身罗汉;11、西海龙王; 八部天龙广力菩萨; 擎天华表柱;12、白骨精;13、白骨精 ;天宫; 美猴王; 芭蕉扇;14、猪八戒; 孙悟空; 沙和尚; 唐僧 ;吴承恩15、花果山福地,水帘洞洞天;
  16、孙悟空; 《西游记》;
  17、东胜神州; 西牛贺洲 ;南赡部洲 ;北俱芦洲;
  18、浪漫主义 ;花果山福地,水帘洞洞天19、金蝉子; 陈光蕊; 玄奘; 旃檀功德佛;20、人间朝廷;封建皇帝;人民意愿;民主主义思想;21、敢作敢当;
  回复以下 关键字查看更多内容
  | 微电台 | 诗词库 | 作文库 | 试题库 |
  | 每日一练 | 线上讲座 | 豆宝动画 |
  | 推荐书目 | 四大名著 |亲子画报|
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
中国高校校报协会副会长......
北京教育音像报刊总社评论部评论员.....
中国青少年研究中心首席专家
美国独立教育顾问协会认证顾问
中国人民大学政治学教授使用次数:63
入库时间:
完型填空Will you put others’ needs before your own? What
will you get if you do? Here is an experience of mine.It was a wet day and I had a
time. I was busy and everyone I talked to was in a bad mood. What’s more,I went out without breakfast and I left my
at home. So I couldn’t get lunch and was terribly hungry.When I finished my work,I
to ask my wife to meet me at the door with some money so that I could quickly go to buy
.Then I quickly made my way home in hope of eating my
meal of the day at 5:00 p.m.As I was halfway home,my wife told me by phone that a friend of ours was in
and needed a lift(搭便车)home. My mind said,“I will get him
I get the meal.” But my mouth said,“All right, I’ll give him a
.”He jumped in the car with a smile on his face and repeated how
he was that I would drive him home. He told me he usually walked home from his company but that day the
stopped him from making that journey. 12
was a mess(混乱). A drive to him normally took 10 minutes, but that day it took 30 minutes.Now you would guess the person that I was helping is a
friend of mine. But,in fact,he is a friend of a friend.I wonder if I will ever see this person again, but I feel glad I was there when he
me.So you will feel yourself helpful and useful when you
more about others.(
)1. A.help
B. feeling
D. reward(
) 3.A.keys
B. glasses
D. notebook(
) 4.A.called
D. remembered(
) 5.A.gifts
B. clothes
D. dinner(
) 7.A.trouble
D. treatment(
) 8.A.since
) 9.A.choice
B. greeting
D. suggestion(
)10.A.sorry
B. grateful
C. surprised
D. satisfied(
)11.A.rain
D. traffic(
C. Weather
D. Traffic(
D. common(
)14.A.chose
D. needed(
)15.A.learn
f题库coo@1B 2C 3C 4A 5D 6B
7A 8B 9C 10B 11A 12D 13C 14D 15C
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
到底是想问什么呢?
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'4发现相似题答案:解析:
because worse role before disappear until medicine control twice time
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:江苏省无锡市羊尖中学学年七年级下学期期中检测英语试题
  John is ten y  1   old,and he is a l  2   boy.He has to go to school,but he is bored there and tries to do as little w  3   as possible.His father and mother are b  4   doctors and they hope that he will be a doctor when he g  5   up.But one day John said to his m  6   , “When I finish s  7   , I want to be a garbage collector(拾垃圾的人).”
  “W  8   ? ”asked his mother in surprise.“It's not a very pleasant job.Why do you want to be a garbage collector? ”
  “Because then I only have to work o  9   day a week, ”John answered.
  “what do you mean? ”his mother asked.
  “Well,I know the garbage collectors come to our school to work on Wednesday because I o  10   see them on that day! ”
来源:2015届江苏兴化安丰中学七年级下学期第二次月考英语卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
缺词填空&根据短文内容及首字母提示补全单词(共10小题;每小题1分,共10分)
Dogs are good pets. They are very f__1.____ to people
and very beautiful, too. Most dogs get on very well with c2.____and their parents.
Others are good watch-dogs because they b__3.__ loudly when a stranger arrives.
When you buy a dog, an important thing to think is about its s __4.____--- buy
a small dog if your home is small and a bigger one if y__5.__is larger. Many
people don’t know how much to feed their dogs. Dogs eat a___6.___ everything.
They like meat, rice and lots of other things. You can buy lots of food made
for dogs in s___7._____. Don’t let your dog eat too much. Feed it only once a
day. Always get w___8.___& for your dog. It can g__9.___thirsty(渴) very quickly. Remember that dogs need e____10.___.
You should take it for a walk every day.
来源:学年江苏省泰州市高港实验学校九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
缺词填空(共10空;每空1分,计10分)
根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)
When you f___1__ high school or university, is
learning done? The answer is “No”. In many countries, people continue l ___2___
all their lives. Why is lifelong(终身) learning
important? How can it h___3____ you? Let’s look at one example of lifelong
learning in Japan.
You go to school and learn. You study. You take tests.
But learning doesn’t happen in school. Learning doesn’t s__4__ when you
graduate (毕业) from high school or college. You are
learning all the time. For example, learning can h__5____ when you go to a
museum. It can a___6____ happen when you get a job. You learn when you
p___7__sport or when you take a trip. Learning is life! We n___8___ stop
learning. Every day you can improve y___9___ by learning something new.
In Japan, lifelong learning is very important. People
in Japan like to try new learning activities. Music, calligraphy(书法) and f__10____ languages are some of their favorite
classes. The Japanese take classes to improve their skills and learn new
things.
When we graduate from school, we can continue to
learn. Make lifelong learning one of your goals!
来源:江苏期末题
题型:阅读理解
缺词填空。&&&& Maybe you are more interested in sports than in history. You probably think you will never be a (1)t_______& student. In (2)f _______, anyone can become a better student if he or she wants to. If you can use your time well, you may improve your study (3)w_______ much work. Here's how: &&&& Plan your time carefully. When you plan your week time, you should make a (4)l_______ of things that you have to do. First write down the time for eating, sleeping, dressing, etc. Then decide on a good time for studying. Of course, studying shouldn't take all of your time. Don't forget to leave (5)y_______ enough time for hobbies. &&&& Find a good place to study. Look around the house for a good study place. Keep this space, which may be a desk (6)o_______ just a corner of your room. No games, radio, or television! When you sit down to work, think (7)o_______ about the subject! &&&& Make good use of your time in class. Listen (8)c_______ to what the teacher says. Careful listening in class (9)m_______ less work later. You also need to take notes in class, because it can make it easier for you to learn well. &&&& There are only a few ways mentioned here to (10)h_______ you with your studying. I believe you find many other ways besides these.
来源:江苏省期末题
题型:填空题
缺词填空。&&& Halloween is my favourite festival. We have a special p&&1&&&on October 31st. My friends and I always d&&2& &up at Halloween. We wear special costumes w&&3&&&masks. Sometimes we p&&4&&&our faces and people don't know w&&5&&&we are. It's wonderful! This y&&6&&, I'll wear a tiger costume.&& &My family always have a party on the e&&7&&&of October 31st. It usually s&&8&&&at about 8 p.m. We eat a lot of special Halloween chocolates and c&&9& . We have hot drinks and eat lots of nice, hot f&10&. We do not eatmoon cakes. 1. p&&&&&&&&&&& &2. d&&&& &&&&&& &3. w&&&&&&&&&&& &4. p&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. w&&&&&&&&&&&&6. y&&&&&&&&&&&&&7. e&&&&&&&&&&& &8. s&&&&&&&&&&&& &9. c&&&&&&&&&&& &10. f&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 填空题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信