培训安排 training arrangement
计划管理 planning
审核管理 cross checking
通知 notice
实施 implement
建议你把全文放上来。很多词在不同上下文中翻译方法不同
大家还关注帮忙翻译,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译,谢谢
Except if explicitly agreed otherwise in writing between Licensor and Licensee, any provision of services beyond the scope of the types of Support Services described in Section VI. Clause 2 above shall be within Licensor’s sole discretion.
Any such additional Support Services of Licensor shall cost net USD $250 (United States Dollars two hundred and fifty) per man-hour. This Individual Agreement shall become effective upon signature by both Parties and shall, unless terminated earlier as per Section IV, 6.2 of the Frame Agreement remain in effect for an unlimited period of time as long as the Frame Agreement is in effect. Except as expressly set forth herein, all other terms and conditions of the Frame Agreement remain in full force and effect and shall apply to this Individual Agreement. Unless provided herein to the contrary, the provisions of the Frame Agreement shall govern the contractual relationship between the Parties. In case of any discrepancy between this Individual Agreement and the Frame Agreement, the following order of precedence will take place: 1. Individual Agreement – 2. Frame Agreement
最好是专业人士翻译的,不要在线翻译器翻译出来的
提问者采纳
专业翻译,希望可以帮到你。除非许可方和被许可方有明确规定或书面协定,否则,超出第六部分第二条的任何辅助服务许可方拥有自行决定权。许可方额外提供的此类辅助服务需收取每小时250美元的工时费。一旦双方签字,单项协议即生效,除非依照协议第四部分提前终止有效期,只要框架协议有效,此框架协议第6.2条保持无限期效力。除非特别说明,框架协议其他所有条款具有法律效力,并适用于单项协议。如有违反以上内容,双方合同关系调整以框架协议为准。为避免单项协议与框架协议矛盾,将优先次序作如下安排:1、单项协议-2、框架协议。
还有一段英文需要翻译,能不能帮忙?
提问者评价
太好了,非常感谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
但如果许可方和被许可人,第六节所述的支援服务类型范围以外的任何服务提供之间的书面明确同意,否则除外。上述第2条,应当在许可的全权。任何此类许可的额外支援服务费用净每人每小时250美元(美国一百五十美元)。这应成为个别协议经双方签字后生效,除非终止的,应当每6.2框架协议的第四节,前面仍然是无限期的时间,只要在框架协议生效。除明确规定外,框架协议所有其他条款及条件保持十足效力及作用,并应适用于该个别协议。除非相反的规定外,框架协议的规定办理双方之间的合同关系。在任何个别协议和框架协议之间的这种差异的情况下,将采取以下优先顺序发生:1。个别协议 -
2。框架协议
除非许可方和被许可方明确规定或书面协定,否则,超出第六款第二条的任何服务都由许可方自行决定。许可方提供额外服务每小时收费250美元。一旦双方签字,协议即生效,除非协议在第四款6.2中框架协议有效之前终止。二只要框架协议有效,第四款6.2中框架协议就有效。??除非特别说明,框架协议所有条款具有法律效力,所以条款也同样适用于个别协议。除了相互冲突的情况,框架协议应在其他协议中占支配地位。为避免个别协议与框架协议矛盾,安排次序如下:1、个别协议-2、框架协议。
除非另有书面明确同意在许可人和被许可,任何提供的服务范围以外的各类支持服务描述在第六。上述2条款将在许可人自行决定。任何这样的附加支持服务许可方成本网$ 250美元(美国二百五十美元)每工时。这个协议由双方签字生效,除非提前终止每四部分,6.2框架协议仍然有效,无限期的时间只要框架协议生效。除明文规定外,其他所有条款和条件的框架协议仍然有效和适用于该单独协议。除非有相反的规定,规定的框架协议规定双方合同关系。如有任何差异个人本协议和框架协议,下面的优先顺序会发生:1。个人的协议–2。框架协议
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮忙翻译一下 什么意思?
ompose / Lyrics / Vocal / Jascha Richter.
I&m on the floor
counting one minute more
No one to break the silence
Staring into the night
all alone but that&s alright
It&s the feeling deep inside I don&t like
There is no excuse my fri
for breaking my heart
breaking my heart again
This is where our journey s
You breaking my heart again
Here in my bed
counting the words you&ve said
They linger in the shadows
Coming home late at night
drunk again but that&s allright
It&s the look in your eyes I don&t like
BEYOND再见理想
/~byfaith
是一首很悲伤的歌
Breaking My Heart 伤我的心
I'm on the floor 我在地板上
counting one minute more 再计数多一秒钟
No one to break the silence 没有人打破沈默
Staring into the night 渐渐夜了
all alone but that's alright 全是孤单的,但是无所谓
It's the feeling deep inside I don't like 那是我内心深处最不喜欢的感觉
for breaking my heart
breaking my heart again
不要拿星期五来当借口地来一次又一次地伤我的心
This is where our journey s 这是我们的旅途
You breaking my heart again 你再次伤了我的心
Here in my bed我在床上
counting the words you've said计数这你所说
是一首很悲伤的歌
Breaking My Heart 伤我的心
I'm on the floor 我在地板上
counting one minute more 再计数多一秒钟
No one to break the silence 没有人打破沈默
Staring into the night 渐渐夜了
all alone but that's alright 全是孤单的,但是无所谓
It's the feeling deep inside I don't like 那是我内心深处最不喜欢的感觉
for breaking my heart
breaking my heart again
不要拿星期五来当借口地来一次又一次地伤我的心
This is where our journey s 这是我们的旅途
You breaking my heart again 你再次伤了我的心
Here in my bed我在床上
counting the words you've said计数这你所说的话
They linger in the shadows 你的影子一直在徘徊着
Coming home late at night 很夜才回家
drunk again but that's allright 喝醉也无所谓
It's the look in your eyes I don't like 这是在你眼里在我最不喜欢的样子
BEYOND 来世
/声音的 /Jascha 里克特。
我在地板上
计算分钟更多
没有人打破沈默
进入夜晚之内注视
所有的孤独但是好的
资讯科技是我不喜欢的有同情心的深内部
没有藉口我的 fri
为伤我的心
再一次伤我的心
这是哪里我们的旅程 s
你再一次伤我的心
我的床这里
计算你已经说的字
他们在图像中逗留
在晚上晚回家
喝醉了的再一次但是 allright
资讯科技是你的眼睛神情我不喜欢
超过再见理想
byfaith
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请帮忙翻译一下。_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下。
请帮忙翻译一下以下的话,说明一下我们是做电子元器件交易的贸易商:DKUYYI这颗料目前的交期是在10周以上,而您下订单的交货期不足5周。我们会尽力PULL IN,有了任何进展会立即通报给您。
提问者采纳
The minimum of delivery time for the material DKUYYI is 10 weeks,but the desirable delivery time in your order is within 5 weeks .We will try our best to pull in and if any progress there we will inform you immediately.我说那些拿google翻译的朋友 我咋感觉楼主要翻译的这句话连汉语的意思你们都没看懂呢...祝楼主这单生意能成...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
我就是不确定你这里说的“您下订单的交货期不足5周”是什么意思?是说客户下单给你们到现在不到5周吗?还是说他们订单上要求的交货期不到5周。我的理解是后者。下面的翻译供你参考:The delivery time of the material DKUYYI is more than 10 weeks,but the delivery time in your order is less than 5 weeks.We will try our best to pull in.Any updated news,we will keep you informed immediately.
The deadline of DKUYYI is above ten weeks. But when you ordered, the deadline is less than five weeks. We will do our best to PULL IN and we will inform you as soon as there is any process.
The delivery time for the DKUYYI granular is more than 10 weeks, but the develivery time in your order is less than 5 weeks, we will try to pull in, any more progress will inform you immediately.
This die, DKUYY, should be delivered more than 10 weeks, but your deadline is less than 5 weeks. We'll try our best to pull them in and update you shortly.
The delivery date is above 10 weeks,while its less weeks from the day your purchase order issued ,anyway,we will try our best to pull in,and will share with you any progress.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
翻译Australia has a holiday on April,25th.This holiday is
called‘Anzac Day’.On this day,Australians remember the soldiers who died in the First World War.The American holiday of Thanksgiving is on the fourth Thursday in November.Families get together on this day and have Thanksgiving dinner.In Canada,Thanksgiving is on thesecond Monday of October.Peoplethere have Thanksgiving dinner,too.July, 1st is also a holiday in Canada.It is called‘Canada Day’.People in China have a festival calledthe Dragon Boat Festival .
This holidayis usually in June . On this day,
peoplehave boat races.In America ,the UK Australia and many other countries,Mother’s Day is on the secondSunday of May and Father ’s Day is usuallyon the third Sunday of June.Many countries,such as America and theUK, celebrate Christmas on December,25.But, there are some countries in Europethat do not celebrate Christmas on that day.Canada and America celebrate Halloweenon the last day of October. On this day ,children wear fun clothes and get lots ofsweets
提问者采纳
澳大利亚有一个在四月,25号 这个假期called'anzac日。在这一天,记住,澳大利亚人死去的士兵在第一次世界大战。美国的感恩节是在十一月的第四个星期四。这一天,家人聚在一起吃感恩节晚餐。在加拿大,感恩节是在二人星期一十月。在感恩节晚餐,太。七月,第一也在加拿大度假。这是called'canada天。中国人有一个称之为端午节。这个节日通常是在六月。在这一天,人们划船比赛。在美国,英国,澳大利亚和其他许多国家,母亲节是在二星期日可能与父亲节通常是六月的第三个星期日。许多国家,如美国和英国,在十二月庆祝圣诞节,25。但是,也有一些欧洲国家那不庆祝圣诞节的那一天。加拿大和美国庆祝万圣节在十月的最后一天。在这一天,孩子们穿衣服,得到很多乐趣ofsweets
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谷歌翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信