英译国庆节快乐 翻译这个词,在英译我在家度过了国庆假

英语翻译最近国庆节放假,家里比较忙.不过我也很想你,你最近怎么样?_百度作业帮
英语翻译最近国庆节放假,家里比较忙.不过我也很想你,你最近怎么样?
英语翻译最近国庆节放假,家里比较忙.不过我也很想你,你最近怎么样?
recently i had a
national day vacation of seven days. i was a little busy with my house, but i have been missing you.how have you been?英语翻译帮我翻译下面一段话,致:所有员工自:人事部经理事由:国庆节放假 全体员工:国庆节假期从9月30日下午4:30开始,至10月8日上午9:00结束.请大家在离开前清理好自己的桌子.祝大家节_百度作业帮
英语翻译帮我翻译下面一段话,致:所有员工自:人事部经理事由:国庆节放假 全体员工:国庆节假期从9月30日下午4:30开始,至10月8日上午9:00结束.请大家在离开前清理好自己的桌子.祝大家节
英语翻译帮我翻译下面一段话,致:所有员工自:人事部经理事由:国庆节放假 全体员工:国庆节假期从9月30日下午4:30开始,至10月8日上午9:00结束.请大家在离开前清理好自己的桌子.祝大家节日快乐!
To:all employeesFrom:HR ManagerSubject:National Day holidayAll the staff:National Day holiday from September 30th 4:30 pm start to the morning of October 8th,the end of 9:00.Please clean up your desk before you leave.I wish you all a happy holiday!)英语翻译1 饭已经做好了,帮我喊他过来吃饭吧.2 你们放几天假?/ 我们这次放假3天3 你中午好好休息吧 / 睡一会吧,要不下午会困乏的.英语翻译.4 你国庆节假期有什么打算或是安排吗?5 我打算_百度作业帮
英语翻译1 饭已经做好了,帮我喊他过来吃饭吧.2 你们放几天假?/ 我们这次放假3天3 你中午好好休息吧 / 睡一会吧,要不下午会困乏的.英语翻译.4 你国庆节假期有什么打算或是安排吗?5 我打算
英语翻译1 饭已经做好了,帮我喊他过来吃饭吧.2 你们放几天假?/ 我们这次放假3天3 你中午好好休息吧 / 睡一会吧,要不下午会困乏的.英语翻译.4 你国庆节假期有什么打算或是安排吗?5 我打算国庆节假期 去上海旅行。6 我想在 国庆假期 去爬山 / 去海边玩
1.The meal is ready,please call him to come for the meal.2.How many holidays do you have?/ We have 3 days this time.3.You'd better have a good rest at noon./ Go and sleep for a while,or you will be sleeping in the afternoon.4.What's your arrengement for the vacation of the National Day?5.I will have a trip to Shanghai in vacation of the National Day.6.I want to go hiking and climb up the mountains in the holidays of the National Day./ Go to play by seasides.
1.The rice has been cooked, help me to call him over for dinner.2.You put a few days off? We have 3days off.3.You should take some rest at noon / sleep, or the afternoon will be tired.4...
1. The meal is ready, please call him to come for the meal.2. How many holidays do you have?/ We have 3 days this time.3. You'd better have a good rest at noon./ Go and sleep for a while, or...当前位置: &
求翻译:国庆节快到了,放七天假是什么意思?
国庆节快到了,放七天假
问题补充:
National Day is coming, put seven days leave
正在翻译,请等待...
The National Day is drawing near, has seven days vacations
National day is coming up, on seven days ' leave
The National Day is drawing near, has seven days vacations
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!美国人怎样过国庆节英文翻译
美国人怎样过国庆节英文翻译
09-10-06 &匿名提问
National Day of the long history and goes back to ancient times. Therefore, the basis for the rest of the world have established the National Day bizarre. According to statistics, countries all over the world to establish the time of the country\'s National Day 35. China to the founding of the National Day on October 1, 1949. Occupying the capital of the day as the National Day of Cuba, Cambodia, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Some of the country\'s Independence Day as the National Day of the country. January 1, 1804, the Haitian people annihilated the Napoleonic expedition to the 60,000 troops in Port-au-Prince to declare independence, and thus put to the annual National Day on January 1. Mexico, Ghana and other countries as well. Some countries to the armed intifada anniversary as a national holiday. Romania, the Communist Party led an armed uprising to overthrow the reactionary rule of Antonescu, to the anti-fascist war on August 23, 1944 as National Day. France to destroy symbols of the authoritarian period for its National Day. Some countries have a great day as the National Day of the meeting. July 4, 1776 the United States adopted the \&Declaration of Independence\& mainland date for the National Day. Canada is July 1, 1867 the British Parliament passed the \&British North America Act\& that day as the National Day. Japan is the birthday of Emperor Hirohito of Japan for the National Day. There is the head of state\'s birthday a national holiday, Nepal, Thailand, Sweden, the Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium and other countries.
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 国庆节的英文翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信