一个女生唱的英文歌,歌词差不多是i push away fromyou away… i'm nothing to

有哪些好听的英文歌曲_百度知道
有哪些好听的英文歌曲
提问者采纳
意答案 好评率: 100%
Never Let You Go----Justin Bieber Boys Boys Boys---Lady GaGa More Than I Can Say_Leo Sayer----Blog Love Tik Tok----Ke$ha Your Love Is My Drug---Ke$ha Beautiful Soul----Jesse McCartney Cold Outside-----Grace Bawden Chu~??---f(x) I Think Of You 想起你---Tata Young 爱你在心口难开英文版---未知 my humps---童声版 Our Story 我们的故事 Full version---天炫男孩 i wont tell--jay sean Kissin U---Miranda Cosgrove Kiss---2NE1【如果有空 可以看下这个视频 很好看的】 Nothin' On You(ft.bruno mars)---B.o.B. ShyShy---SD5行堂 Note To God---Charice Leeds Leeds Leeds(Marching On )---Various Artists Con il tuo nome---Ivana Spagna 受了点伤(英文) zone - despre tine take play love I'm Gonna Getcha Good!--Shania Twain &一定要听这首哦& Never Had A Dream Come True--S Club 7 最近开始听这首歌的,太好听了 Any Man Of Mine--Shania Twain 还有这个 My name is --Emimem阿姆的经典之作 Happy Boys & Girls---Aqua 他\她们的歌很活泼 Barbie Girl--Aqua When You Say Nothing At All--Alison Krauss细心品味,我很喜欢这首歌的 Candy Shop--50 Cent 相信很多人听过吧 Back to you--Bryan Adams The Power Of Love--Celine Dion yellow--coldplay I COULD BE THE ONE--Donna Lewis 声音很甜 Without Me--Eminem 又一首阿姆的经典之作 Don't Turn Off the Light--Enrique Iglesias Any one Of Us--Gareth Gates 经典 American Idiot--Green Day 朋克乐,我很喜欢 Boulevard of Broken Dreams--Green Day Moonlight Shadow --Groove Coverage Yesterday Yes A Day--Jane Birkin Because You Live--Jesse McCartney 人又帅歌又好 When You Believe--Mariah-Carey 很多地方介绍这首经典的 Nothing gonna chang my love for you We Will Rock You--Queen 摇滚中的经典 better man--Robbie Williams Tommai mai rub sak tee Special----Lydia(媲美前面两首的绝对要听的好歌。如果听了有说不好听的。我就真是无语了。。绝对超级好听!!!)
innocence (这首也是公认的超级好听!前段时间也是喜欢的爱不释手。声音很好听。推荐!!推荐!)
just one last dance(这首不用说了吧。估计很多人因为听的太多而。。。)
moonlight shadow--- Groove C(几年前朋友推荐的。绝对好听。相信很多人都知道。个人觉得是Groove Coverag最好听的歌。没听过的强烈推荐)
The Saltwater Room---Owl City(相当好听的一首歌。男声绝对很精彩。女声更好听。也是一首一听便会喜欢的歌!不信你听!!)
yesterday----the beatles(这首适合自己一个人的时候听。。简单的调。高潮很好听!恩好听!!)
Traveling Light----Joel Hanson & Sara Groves(听到第一句,你就会喜欢上的。相信我!!节奏稍微较上面的快点。又一首好歌!)
英文歌曲)ten years(十年英文版)---va (英文经典情歌)because i love you (英文经典情歌)-only love (英文经典情歌)that's why you go away I Want It That Way how do you do(radio mix) black eyed peas--my humps alice deejay-back in my life(英文快歌) As long as you love me because you live better man超好听的一首英文歌!不好听你来吊我 camilla — broken韩国还有这么经典的英文歌曲 cascada - everytime we touch
everytime布兰尼 far away from home give me your love tonight god is a girl 上帝是个女孩 groove coverage 05 i need you vs i need you hi ya ya summer days-tvxq i miss you jill (卫诗) - 03.misbehave larger than life loving you m2m mirror mirror m2m_-_do_you_know_what_you_want m2m-everything you do m2m-give a little love m2m-mirror mirror michael jackson_迈克尔.杰克逊-拯救世界_heal the world only love(经典英文歌曲) pretty boy 漂亮男孩 英文歌 rise_and_fall-2006合成[djbobo_rmx] sarah connor - love is color blind seasons in the sun she 听天使在唱歌(英文版) swear it again the answer to our life the day you went away—全世界最好听的英文歌 Westlife-ILayMyLoveOnYou you make me wanna 艾微儿-滑板少年 超好听的英文歌曲_proud of you 好听的英文歌曲 - mltr_nothing_to_lose 好听的英文歌曲-the tower 后街男孩 - drowing 后街男孩-christmas time 怀旧英文情歌 - casablanca 卡萨布兰卡 经典英文歌曲 - endless love(永无止境的爱) 经典英文歌曲:forever friend 经典英文歌曲:kiss me 经典英文歌曲-i think i love you 经典英文老歌 野人花园 truly madly deeply 经典英文老歌--you will be my love(十万吨情缘英文插曲) 流行- 英文 - 英文经典歌曲 - 07. i swear 流行- 英文 - 英文经典歌曲 - big big world 欧美经典英文歌曲 - how do i live(空中监狱配曲) 欧美经典英文歌曲pro -- 泰坦尼克号 主题曲 欧美经典英文歌曲pro -- 友谊天长地久 欧美流行--sarah connor-im gonna find you 糖果盒子sweetbox- life is cool 小甜甜布兰妮-crazy_crazy(andy吐血推荐) 一首好听的英文歌曲:moonlight shadow 一首很好听的英文歌曲:forever 一首英文歌《i could be the one》,超好听!!! 英文06 - 世界上最动听的歌 - heal the world_michael jackson - 欧美经典流行歌曲精选 英文- sealed with a kiss(欧美经典怀旧歌曲) 英文版王心凌第一次爱的人—the day you went away 英文歌曲 - 经典老歌 - bryan adans - everything i do i do it for you 英文歌曲 - 西城男孩、后街男孩 - 真爱无敌 英文歌曲 - 英文经典 - r.kelly - i believe i can fly 英文歌曲 lene marlin《sitting down here》 英文歌曲-吻别 英文版 (让我靠近你的心) 英文歌曲新干线dj现场版 - 金色年华 英文歌曲-张学友-其实不想走(英文版) 英文经典电影情歌say you say me 英文经典歌曲-all out of love失落的爱 英文经典歌曲欧美怀旧金曲 - 清晨(纯音乐) 英文经典老歌-yesterday once more 英文经典老歌-人鬼情未了 英文经典情歌-how do i live(空中监狱配曲) 英文经典情歌-the one you love
i've never been to me—Charlene (舒缓忧郁的歌。还是那句---真的好听。别错过了!)
i still believe—Mariah carey (高潮曾经用作一段时间的铃声。相信很多人都听过。8错的歌。值得听!)
玛利亚·凯莉:Obsessed/byebye/istayinlove/myall/touchmybody Pixie Lott:Mama Do (Uh Oh Uh Oh) Kate Voegele:99 Times Bobby Tinsley:Missing You Linda Andrews:Why? Kate & Ben:Schlaflied Take:一句话/Think About Me BY2:Bye Bye Bye HIT-5:Say you love me again
其他类似问题
74人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1.Up There Listening 10年10月
2.Floating 10年10月
3.Baby I 10年10月
4.Let Me Go 10年10月
5.Maske 10年10月
6.the christian life 10年10月
7.Can't Stop Won't Stop 10年10月
8.Calvin Klein店铺背景音乐 10年10月
9.send it on 10年10月
10.Don't Wanna 10年10月
11.Forever,be my girl 10年10月
12.Thank You For The Broken Heart 10年10月
13.Smile 10年10月
14.Rain And Thunder 10年10月
15.Daydreams 10年10月
16.empty handed 10年10月
17.Getaway 10年10月
18.Let It 10年10月
19.Alright 10年10月
20.Seize The Day 10年10月
21.look twice 10年10月
22.off the hook 10年10月
23.why would i ever 10年10月
24.Bakatparin 10年10月
25.crash 10年10月
26.beautiful ...
英文歌推荐 呆猪 daipig 网站,歌和网站都是以前酷猪的风格,有很多小众的,好听的英文歌
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有个女生唱的英文歌…歌名里有个谎字_百度知道
有个女生唱的英文歌…歌名里有个谎字
提问者采纳
Love the Way You Lie歌手:Eminem / RihannaJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lieI can't tell you what it really isI can only tell you what it feels likeAnd right now it's a still night in my wind pipeI can't breathe but I still fight while I can fightAs long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flightHigh off the law, drunk from my hate,It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocateAnd right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates meShe fucking hates me and I love it.Wait! Where you going? I'm leaving youNo you ain't. Come back we're running right back.Here we go againIt's so insane cus when its going good its going great.I'm superman with the wind at his backShes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful, I feel so ashamed I snapWhos that dude? I don't even know his nameI laid hands on him, I'll never stoop so low againI guess I don't know my own strengthJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lieYou ever love somebody so much you can barely breatheWhen you're with 'emYou meet and neither one of you even know what hit 'emGot that warm fuzzy feelingYeah, them those chills you used to get 'emNow you're getting fucking sick of looking at himYou swore you' never do nothing to hurt himNow you're in each other's face spewing venom in your words when you spit themYou push pull each other's hair, scratch claw hit himThrow him down pin himSo lost in the moments when you're in themIt's a race that's the culprit controls your boatSo they say you're best to go your separate waysGuess if they don't know you cus today that was yesterdayYesterday is over it's a different daySound like broken records playing over but you promised herNext time you show restraintYou don't get another chanceLife is no Nintendo gameBut you ?? the gameNow you get to watch her leave out the windowI guess that's why they call it window painJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lieNow I know he said things hit things that we didn't meanAnd we fall back into the same patterns same routineBut your temper's just as bad as mine isYou're the same as meBut when it comes to love you're just as blindedBaby, please come backIt wasn't you, baby it was meMaybe our relationship wasn't as crazy as it seemedMaybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcanoAll I know is I love you too much to walk away thoughCome inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalkDon't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talkI told you this is my faultLook me in the eye ballNext time I'm pissed, I lay my fist at the drywallNext time. There won't be no next timeI apologize even though I know its liesI'm tired of the games I just want her backI know I'm a liarIf she ever tries to fucking leave againIm'a tie her to the bed and set this house on fireJust gonna stand there and watch me burnBut that's alright because I like the way it hurtsJust gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that's alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lieI love the way you lie
Love the Way You Lie喜欢你撒谎的样子。
Lie歌手:Laura Gossett撒谎
百度上能搜到…我搜到了
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
什么意思?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁sometimes I push you away just because I need you to pall me closer. 这句英文怎么翻译呀 求翻译._百度作业帮
sometimes I push you away just because I need you to pall me closer. 这句英文怎么翻译呀 求翻译.
sometimes I push you away just because I need you to pall me closer. 这句英文怎么翻译呀 求翻译.
有时我把你推开只是因为我需要你把我拉近点.求男女混合的一首英文歌
内详_百度知道
提问者采纳
是这首:Jay Delano - Close To You
I just wanna be close to youAnd do all the things you want me toI just wanna be close to youAnd show you the way I feelOk, I've realised I'm nothing without you,Keeping you close to me is all i want to,stick together like Fred and Stephy, when everyone was bornyou were always with meYou nevel left me though you knewthere were times I've been really good to youYou'll always be there only girl for me,Casue you I'm no longer lonelyYou're precious like diaments and pearls,ain't nobody like you, girl, haven't you heard,That's the trouth , that I love you much,I fall in love again, we'll be kiss and touchI pray to God that love will never end,though I do know you haven't saintI'll be right there for you, your wish is I canAnd I'm the one on who you can dependI just wanna be close to youAnd do all the things you want me toI just wanna be close to youAnd show you the way I feelYou see you wanna be close to me,and I'm doing everything I can,without you I'm half the menI want to say girlfriend come againThanking God cause you're so specialThere's one thing I want you to knowLeaving you - I don't think soI'll stay with you , you're my girl, you knowBaby girl you gotta believe whenI say lovin' you is also easyI'm sending you a SMS with huggs and many kissestelling you're the bestStill I pray the love will never end althoughI do know you haven't saintI'll be right there for you, your wish is I canAnd I'm the one on who you can dependI just wanna be close to youAnd do all the things you want me toI just wanna be close to youAnd show you the way I feelI feel love, when I'm lying in the midnight hour,holding you just like a dream,love is never what it seems, when we touch,and you're holding me the way you feelBoy, you make my dreams come trueyou make my dreams come trueI just wanna be close to youAnd do all the things you want me toI just wanna be close to youAnd show you the way I feel
提问者评价
跪谢....找好久了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
是女生哼唱吧
you were my everything 也叫im sorry
This goes out to someone that was
Once the most important person in my life
I didn’t realize it at the time
I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so
I don’t really expect you to either
It’s just... I don’t even know
Just listen…
You’re the one that I want, the one that I need
The one that I gotta have just to succeed
When I first saw you, I knew it was real
I’m sorry about the pain I made you feel
That wasn’ let me show you the way
I looked for the sun, but it’s raining today
I remember when I first looked into your eyes
It was like...
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,开头有个小女孩声音。不是What U Wanna B_百度知道
一首英文歌,开头有个小女孩声音。不是What U Wanna B
Chuckie Akenz——You were my everythingChuckie Akenz自幼生活在混乱的多伦多芬治大街(Jane & Finch),一直到19岁.从一个因为家庭的原因而与朋友加入黑帮的小混混,成长为一个拥有全球惊人CD畅销量的歌手.被多伦多Kiss 92 FM,评为顶尖MC.先后接受Toronto Star, Toronto Sun, and CBC radio的采访.This go out to someone that was once the most important person in my life. i didn't realize that at the time. i can't forgive myself for the way i treated you so don't really expect you to either. it's just... i don't even know. just listen.you're the one that i want, the one that i need.the one that i gotta have just to succeed.when i first saw you, i knew it was real.i'm sorry about the pain i made you feel.that wasn't me, let me show you the way.i look for the sun but it's rainy today.i remember when i first time i look into your eyes,it was like i was there, heaven in the sky.i war with the skies because i didn't want to get hurt.but i didn't know why it made everything worst.you told me we were crazy in love,but you didn't care when push came to shove.if you love me as much as you said you did,then you wouldn't have hurt me like i ain't shit.now you push me away like you never even knew me,i love you with my heart, really and truely.i guess you forgot the time that we shared,when i would run my fingures through your hair.late nights, just holding you in my arms,i don't know how i can do you so wrong.i really want to show you, i really need to hold you.i really want to know you like no one else could know you.you're number one, always in my heart.and know i can't believe our love is torn apart.**chorus**i need you and i miss you and i want youand i love you cause i wanna to hold you,i wanna to kiss you, you are my everything and i really miss you.i need you and i miss you and i want youand i love you cause i wanna to hold you,i wanna to kiss you, you are my everything and i really miss you.i knew you was gonna sit and play this with your new man,and sit and and laughing as you are holding his hands.the thought of that just shatters my heart,it breaks in my soul, and it tears me apart.a time i was off, i was scare to show you,now i wanna hold you until i can't hold you.without you, everything seems strange.your name is forever planned in my brain.dammit i've been sin, take away the pains,take away the hurt baby we can make it work.what about when you look into my eyes,told me you would love me as you would hug me.i guess everything you said was a lie.i think about it, it bring tears to my eyes.now i'm not leaving a thought in your mind,i can see clearly my love is not blind.**chorus**i need you and i miss you and i want youand i love you cause i wanna to hold you,i wanna to kiss you, you are my everything and i really miss you.i need you and i miss you and i want youand i love you cause i wanna to hold you,i wanna to kiss you, you are my everything and i really miss you.i just wish everything can turn out different. i had a special feeling about you. i thought maybe you did too. you'll understand but no matter what, you'll always be in my heart and you'll always be my baby.our first day, it seems so magical.i remember all the times that i had with you.remember when you first day you came to my house,you looked like an angel wearing that blouse.we hit the door, i knew it was real,but now i can take away the pains away that i feel.reach in your heart, i know i am still there,i don't wanna hear that you no longer care.remember the times, remember when we kiss,i never think that you would do me like this.i didn't think that you want to see me depress,i thought you'll be there for me, this i confess.you said you was my best friend, was that a lie?now i'm nothing to you, you're with another guy.i try, i try, i try and i'm trying.now on the inside, i feel like i'm dying.**chorus**i need you and i miss you and i want youand i love you cause i wanna to hold you,i wanna to kiss you, you are my everything and i really miss you.i need you and i miss you and i want youand i love you cause i wanna to hold you,i wanna to kiss you, you are my everything and i really miss you.and i do miss you, i just thought we were meant to be. i guess now we'll never know. the only thing i want is for you to be happy wheather you're with me or without me. i just want you to be happy歌手:Chuckie Akenz来自越南的说唱歌手Chuckie Akenz,一首忧伤的Rap,背景的女生哼唱,感觉很凄美这样的说唱还是比较少见曾经她是我生命中最重要的一个人但当时我却没有意识到当时那样的对你,直到现在我无法原谅我自己我从来没有真正想过要你投入另一个人的怀抱从来没有我只是…我只是…我真的不知道结果会那样…你…你能听我讲吗你是我想要的那个唯一,也是我需要的那个唯一是唯一我想要成功的唯一当我第一次看到你的时候,我知道你是我真正的唯一但我却让你陷入了痛苦的境地,对不起,真的对不起!那不是我!那不是真正的我!但是世事就是这样无奈,就像我想要太阳,天空却偏偏下起了雨一样的无奈。我还记得第一次凝望你眼眸时的情景,在里面我仿佛看到了上帝,仿佛看到了天堂我害怕受到伤害,所以我总是披着伪装来保护自己但我却不知道,这样的我让每一事变得更加糟糕你告诉我我们疯狂地相爱着但是在紧要关头你却总是那样不在乎如果你像你所说的那样爱我那你一定不会像对待一个傻瓜那样地伤害我我爱你,真真正正、完完全全、全身心的爱你、可如今你却一把将我推开,好像你从来就没有认识过我我想你一定忘记了我们曾经一起渡过的美好时光那些午夜我轻轻地将你挽入臂弯,用手指柔柔地触摸着你的头发那时我绝不知道,我将怎样错误地对待你我真的想抱着你我真的想知道你比其他所有人都要理解我你永远都在我心里占据着重要的地位我永远也不相信我们的爱就这样被割裂了。我需要你我思念你我想要你我爱着你我想抱着你我想吻着你我真的很想你,你就是我的所有我知道你将要和一个新的男人重复发生在你我之间的爱情游戏我知道你会坐在他的身边,笑着牵住他的双手每当想到这些,我的心就像被撕裂了一样这种想法甚至撕开了我的灵魂,将我整个分成了两半当我们外出的时候,我真的很害怕让你看到现在的我非常非常的想抱住你直到我无法再能抱着你,没有你,所有的一切看起来都仿佛陌生了起来你的名字永远地铭刻在了我的大脑里愚蠢!我真的很愚蠢。拿走痛苦拿走伤害亲爱的!我们一定能够重新开始告诉我好吗!你在想些什么,但你凝视着我的眼眸告诉我好吗你还爱着我告诉我好吗你想拥抱我也许你说的一切都只是谎言一个弥天大谎想到这,我的眼里就会含满泪水我清楚地看到在你的内心里现在的我已不再重要我清楚地看到你的爱已不再像从前一般盲目我只希望一切能够会变得不一样对你我有一种特别的感觉我想:也许你对我也会这样吧也许你会理解我的这种感觉吧然而…不管怎样,你永远都会留在我的心里你永远都会是我的宝贝还记得我们相遇的那一天,那真是梦幻般的一天我还清楚地记得和你在一起渡过的分分秒秒我还清楚地记得你第一次来我家里时的情景你穿着那件宽松的衬衣,看起来就像一个天使一样美丽我们适合相爱,我知道我们真的适合相爱。但是现在我却不能摆脱内心的痛苦。因为我知道你的内心里依然有我的位置,因为我真的不想听你说,你不再在乎我。还记得那些时刻吗!记得那些我们双唇相接的时刻吗?我真的不相信你竟会那样对我!我真的不相信你会忍心看我难过!我只相信你会在那里为我停留,我只相信!你曾说过你是我最好的朋友!那是个谎言吗?现在你和我行同陌路,现在你已经和另一个男孩相守相依。我曾经试着忘记你我曾经试着忘记你,我曾经试着忘记你,或者我一直在努力地试着忘记。然而,现在我却也正在慢慢地死去,我真的想你,现在我们也许永远不会知道我唯一希望的只是你能快乐不管有我在你身边,或者没有我唯一希望的只是你能快乐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
很多歌都有额...听得出歌词么?
你说的应该是这首才对Darin Zanyar的& Be What You Wanna Be&还有个地址
恩~~~是where'd you go ? find a way? heal the world?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 push away 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信