i still have my nose in a book有nose什么意思特别的意思吗

爱词霸质量反馈
非常抱歉,来自您ip的请求异常频繁,为了保护其他用户的正常访问,只能暂时禁止您目前的访问。
如果您频繁碰到这样的问题,请您删除浏览器中的cookie再尝试访问,也可以联系我们。
对于给您带来的不便我们深表歉意,希望您继续支持爱词霸。
需要继续访问,请输入四位字母验证码
& 2012 金山软件把直接引语改为间接引语.He said,“we are still students.”He said to me,“I was born in 1978.”He said,“I have studied English since I was a boy.”She said,“I read the book while I was waiting for a bus.”Mr.Green said to them,“_作业帮
把直接引语改为间接引语.He said,“we are still students.”He said to me,“I was born in 1978.”He said,“I have studied English since I was a boy.”She said,“I read the book while I was waiting for a bus.”Mr.Green said to them,“
把直接引语改为间接引语.He said,“we are still students.”He said to me,“I was born in 1978.”He said,“I have studied English since I was a boy.”She said,“I read the book while I was waiting for a bus.”Mr.Green said to them,“Joe told me all about his story when he came here.”He said,“We insisted that she start immediately.”“What did you do here yesterday?” the old man asked my brother.I said to us,“I will come here tomorrow.”“Where does your chemistry teacher live,Karen?” the young man asked.“I am free evening.Will you go to the concert with me?”Mary said tome.
He said that they were still students.He told me that he was born in 1978.He said that he had studied English since he was a boy.She said that she had read the book while she was waiting for a bus.Mr.Green told them that Joe had told him all about his story when he went there.He said that they had insisted that she start immediately.The old man asked my brother What you had done there the day before.I said to us I would come here the next day.The young man asked Karen Where her chemistry teacher lived.Mary told me that she was free in the evening,and she asked me whether I would go to the concert with her.改错1 I will use the remained 10yuan to buy a book.2 A man is being questioned in relation to the attended murder last night.3the boy being operated is still in danger.4To driven by a greater demand for vegetables ,farmers have built more houses_作业帮
改错1 I will use the remained 10yuan to buy a book.2 A man is being questioned in relation to the attended murder last night.3the boy being operated is still in danger.4To driven by a greater demand for vegetables ,farmers have built more houses
改错1 I will use the remained 10yuan to buy a book.2 A man is being questioned in relation to the attended murder last night.3the boy being operated is still in danger.4To driven by a greater demand for vegetables ,farmers have built more houses
1.remained 改成 remaining2.attended 改成 attempted3.operated 后加 on4.去掉 to}

我要回帖

更多关于 still的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信