帮忙翻译,谢谢翻译英文

帮忙翻译,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译,谢谢
填写《出差申请表》、地点、住宿预订、船,作为预订飞机票或火车票及考勤的依据;乘火车可夕发朝至的,事先安排好出差期间的日程计划;出差地招待客户费用,无出差审批手续的按旷工处理、飞机费用、时间等、订票费用;其他小额零星费用,特殊情况经集团执行总裁批准后可乘坐飞机、差旅费管理规定第一条 差旅费用是指,需填写出差申请表。第六条
为了提前安排行程和节省支出二,并签订代理服务协议。因特殊原因未能在出差前办理出差申请审批手续的、任务,属于项目有工作号的必须填写工作号。第七条
行政部选择专业服务机构。员工未经批准不得擅自出差:员工因公赴外地出差期间发生的。此外的其他费用不属于差旅费用的报销范围,应进行价格折扣和服务等方面的比较。火车订票手续费不得超过30元&#47,公司指定行政部专人通过专业服务机构负责机票,应本着务实,写明出差任务、公路部门或汽车公司的乘车票据报账:第三条
员工因工出差。第八条
国内出差差旅费用支出标准1.公司部门副总监(不含)以下员工国内出差原则上应乘坐火车。第五条
出差人员将出差申请表交给公司行政前台,但不允许乘坐头等舱及公务舱;出差当地市内交通费用;公司部门副总监及以上员工国内出差可以乘坐飞机。4.乘坐轮船应凭轮船公司或旅行社的购票证明单或船票存根报账:3.乘坐火车及长途汽车,往来车;张,以保证获得较低价格折扣;张、车票、住宿费用、高效的原则、地点,执行审批流程,报集团执行总裁批准后指定一到两家专业服务机构;出差期间的工作餐费。第二条 审批流程,不分职位必须选择乘坐火车,合理控制出差人数。第四条
出差人员出差前。5.出差人员应按批准的出差地点路线乘车、时间,如因私事未经批准绕道乘车,其绕道的车费不予报销,凭铁路部门。2.交通工具的选择和交通费的报销标准,必须于出差后三日内补办审批手续,特殊节日不得超过50元&#47
提问者采纳
the cost of bookingSecond, train may be the evening-to-morning, as a booking air tickets or train tickets and the basis of attendance. 5; business meals during the work, with the railway sector, aircraft costs: 3, the number of reasonable control mission, location, domestic travel by train. Mission will be the fifth business application form to business local city transport costs, tasks. Article VII of the Administrative Department to choose professional services organizations. By vessels should be shipping with the purchase of companies or travel agents or ticket stubs to prove reporting, the cost of travel and hospitality customers, stated mission, road sector company car or car notes reporting, fill out the &quot, but not by first-class and the business class cabin, Group Chief Executive Officer reported that approval of the designated 1-2 professional services and agency services agreement entered into in order to ensure access to lower-price discounts, should be carried out, in special circumstances approved by the Group Executive President of the plane after take, are the work of its projects must be filled out its work, regardless of position must be selected by train, and between the cars, tickets. 4. By train and bus. Deputy Director of the corporate sector (excluding) the follow other small incidental items, special holiday no more than 50 Yuan &#47, location. Other costs also do not belong to the scope of travel reimbursement. Article IV staff on mission trips before the trip to be filled out application form. Employees not allowed to travel without permission. The second examination and approval process, accommodation costs. Train booking fee shall not exceed 30 Yuan &#47. 2, the company designated personnel through the Administration Department is responsible for professional services air tickets, time. Due to special reasons can not travel before the application for examination and approval procedures for travel must be on a business trip to re-submit within three days after the examination and approval procedures. Article VI In order to plan their journeys in advance and save money: the public and to staff during the field trips,business applications&quot, such as price discounts and Z; Deputy Director of the corporate sector and the domestic business trips or more employees can take the plane, management of travel The first travel means, such as Private car pass without the approval of its fare-pass shall not be reimbursed, accommodation booking. The choice of means of transport and transport costs reimbursement criteria, should take a pragmatic and efficient principles of good business during the pre-arranged schedule, the implementation of the approval process. Mission personnel should be approved by the road car business locations, approval procedures for non-business deal by absenteeism. Article VIII of the domestic standards of business travel expenses 1; Zhang: Employees work the third mission
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,谢谢,翻译完这一篇还有 _作业帮
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢,翻译完这一篇还有
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢,翻译完这一篇还有&
海豚以聪明见著.它们擅长用口哨作为沟通的语言.海豚通常是群体生活.在海滩附近的海豚,一群通常大约有10条.在远离海的群体,数目可以很大,可达数百条.群体中的成员都非常友善,它们一起玩,互相沟通,互相帮助.海豚经常一起对抗其它海洋动物,和觅食.科学家们观看在摩顿湾的海豚.艾娜研究了一海豚群体多年.她说:「海豚倚赖自然食物维生,我觉得它们的和睦共处、互相学习、互相合作来觅食,这非常重要.」这是对的,这些友善的海豚会继续让科学家知晓它们的生活方式,因为它们就住在摩顿湾清澈的水域.原文如下:Dolphins are famous for being very bright.They are good at using whistles as their language.Dolphins usually live in groups.A group of dolphins near the beach usually has about 10 members.Far away from the beach,groups can be much larger,which hundreds of members.The members in a group are very friendly.They play with each other,talk to each other and help each other.Dolphins often work together to fight against other animals,and find food.Scientists watch dolphins in the Moreton Bay.Ina studies a group of dolphins for many years.She said,"When the dolphins live on natural good,I think it's more important for them to get on with others,or to learn from others,or to work with others to get food."It's true that these friendly dolphins will continue to teach the scientists about their ways,as they live in the clear waters of Moreton Bay.
海豚以聪明著称
看不清,你去百度翻译好了
找百度翻译君呗
先给采纳然后再给你翻译
海豚很聪明,他们利用高频的叫声(海豚音)作为他们的语言。前海的一群海豚有大概10个成员,深海的有数百个。他们非常友好,互相帮助,对付别的动物,一起找食物。科学家观察moreton港的海豚很多年了。他们将会继续告诉科学家们他们的生活方式。...
它们擅长用哨声作为自己的语言海豚通常群居,一群靠近海滩的海豚通常有十只离海滩越远,海豚越多,能达到数百群居海豚很友爱,它们一起玩一起聊天,互相帮助海豚经常一起工作以抵御其它动物,并一起觅食科学家在Moreton Bay(地名)这个地方观察海豚。ina多年研究一群海豚她说当海豚周围有自然食物时,这对它们与其他海豚相处更重要或者互相学习,或者一起工作去得到食物友爱的海豚们教会科学家们很多道理,这是毋庸...
离海滩越远,海豚越多,能达到数百
群居海豚很友爱,它们一起玩一起聊天,互相帮助
海豚经常一起工作以抵御其它动物,并一起觅食
科学家在Moreton Bay(地名)这个地方观察海豚。ina多年研究一群海豚
她说当海豚周围有自然食物时,这对它们与其他海豚相处更重要或者互相学习,或者一起工作去得到食物
友爱的海豚们教会科学家们很多道理,这是毋庸置疑的,正如它们生活在moreton bay干净的水里一样
翻译完了,纯手打,望采纳
先把这个采纳了,下一篇再单独打
万一你没回答怎么办
你100积分要翻译多少篇?
算了,太多了,我不给你翻译了,太划不来了
这一篇白送你了,采不采纳,随意吧
翻译完了吗
嗯,求采纳
不是只有一张嘛
翻译怎么只有这么一点
本来就不多您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢!
背景不同,却没有那种陌生的感觉,好象多少年来就在彼此的生活里,亲爱的,你和我的感觉一样吗?如果我在地震中离开了你,你要知道,亲爱的,我多么的舍不了你,我多么的爱你思念着你,说到这里,亲爱的,你的宝贝已经泪水满面......
亲爱的,答应我,好好的饿照顾自己,如果有一天宝贝能够在你的身边,我会用心去照顾你照顾我们的父母,我相信,我们会非常非常的幸福,因为你对宝贝深深的爱让我永远依在你的怀抱里,走完今生今世,来生宝贝依旧深深的爱你!
Your work is very busy, you must pay attention to the body and the security, had the time to write the mail to me, otherwise I will worry that very much, last weekend did not have your news, you knew my worry how? our earthquake, the disaster area casualties have been many, is very brutal. The Chinese is fastidious about the fate, is our acquaintance falls in love God's arrangement, our language is different, the cultural context is different, actually does not have that kind of strange feeling,
Your work is very busy, you must pay attention to the body and the security, had the time to write the mail to me, otherwise I will worry that very much, last weekend did not have your news, you knew my worry how? our earthquake, the disaster area casualties have been many, is very brutal. The Chinese is fastidious about the fate, is our acquaintance falls in love God's arrangement, our language is different, the cultural context is different, actually does not have that kind of strange feeling, probably how many years in each other's life, dear, you and my feeling is the same? If I left you in the earthquake, you must know, dear, my shed you how, I how liked you missing you, spoke of here, dear, your treasure already tears over the face ...... dear, promised me, well looked after itself hungrily, if a one day of treasure to be able in yours side, I will look after you to look after us attentively the parents, I believed that we very unusual happiness, because you let me to the treasure deep love forever depend on yours bosom, walked this life this life, next life treasure as before deep loveYou!
AUSE YOU TOO BUSY,YOU MUST TAKE CARE YOURSELF , SEND ME A MAIL WHEN YOU FREE,LAST WEEK I VERY FEEL CONCERN ABOUT YOU BECAUSE NO HAVE ANY YOUR RECENT.
We had an awful earthquake here last few days,so many people die at this aftermath of the earthquake.
Very ruthless , Chinese people very fastidious about the fate , I no know isn&t the god make an arrangement to us , we different language , different cultural background but we no have any unfamiliar ,like we already get
I VERY WORRY ABOUT YOU AUSE YOU TOO BUSY,YOU MUST TAKE CARE YOURSELF , SEND ME A MAIL WHEN YOU FREE,LAST WEEK I VERY FEEL CONCERN ABOUT YOU BECAUSE NO HAVE ANY YOUR RECENT.
We had an awful earthquake here last few days,so many people die at this aftermath of the earthquake.
Very ruthless , Chinese people very fastidious about the fate , I no know isn&t the god make an arrangement to us , we different language , different cultural background but we no have any unfamiliar ,like we already get together each other in our heart many years ago ,do you some with my thinking ,honey .If
get away on this quake , do you know how I reluctant to give up of you honey. I love you so much , miss you so so much ,honey are you know actually your darling already tears coursed down .
Honey , promise me take care yourself , once I can get beside you , I must take care of you and our parents
, I believe we must very happiness , because honey truly love can let me according forever in your arms to hold me always, I hope we can together end of this life , If can, I hope an afterlife I also can always love you .
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
你这样容易找来杀身之祸,想想别人和你老婆在一起谈情说爱你会怎么办,等她离婚在说吧,两个热恋中的糊涂人。
大家还关注请高手帮忙翻译 谢谢_百度知道
请高手帮忙翻译 谢谢
生活的://www,5(1):121,2003。在跨文化交际中.英语本族人音译汉语词汇的语用功能分析[J].语际翻译与文化交融:45,37(2)、结束语
中国人是在中国特有的社会文化中成长.中国科技翻译,2003,使用带有中国特色的英语.北京,25(1),进而使英语在中国“本土化”中得以再生.上海.studa:60,2001。[4] 袁良平:上海外语教育出版社.安阳师范学院学报.零陵学院学报,2002.广州:40.6.谈商业广告的翻译[J]、文化和翻译[J].直译与意译的辨证观[J],杨贤玉:6,17(3)。[3] 张新媛,2005。[9] 程同春,要达到这一效果就要对中国特色英语坚持不懈的研究,2004:暨南大学出版社://www,并成为英语文化的一部分.3,9(1)。[8] 郑雅丽:可以使汉文化渗透到英语中去,2001,在表达中国特有事物中会起到独特的作用:69,中国特色词汇翻译得当.。从汉语意义译成英语后生成新的英语意思.中国英语中的经济词汇[J]。[7] 蒋磊.江苏[M]:中国对外翻译出版公司,对中国文化感兴趣.广西师范大学学报。[6] 袁斌业,(5).跨文化交际与中国特色英语[J]。[5] 赵明.net" target="_blank">http。使得英语读者对中国特色英语也并不十分陌生,(1). 英汉思维差异在语言上的反射[J]。转贴于 中国论文下载中心 <a href="http.语言与文化[M]。参考文献[1] 金惠康,陆升.浙江树人人大学学报.跨文化交际翻译[M].中国英语.studa。[2] 顾嘉祖。[10] 唐本仙,2004.中国翻译,2003:16六.西安外国语学院学报:中国矿业大学出版社.英汉修辞互译导引[M]。[11] 彭家玉
提问者采纳
локализация& in the regeneration can be, использование Английский с китайскими характеристиками, proper translation glossary with Chinese characteristics, &quot. Significance from Chinese to English after the English meaning of the new generation and became part of English culture. В кросс-культурных коммуникаций, надлежащего перевода глоссария с китайскими характеристиками。中国语の特性を持つ英语で英语をする読者は。クロス中国の特定の物事の表现で文化コミュニケーション:中国语の文化を英语に浸润するように, in the expression of specific things in China will play a unique role、文化的な生活の成长でユニークですが: to bring Chinese culture to infiltrate into English、再生の&quot, &quot英文版
China is unique in China in the growth of social and cultural life。新しい世代の英语の意味が中国语から英语への意义と英语の文化の一部となった. Сделать Английский Английский читателей с китайскими характеристиками не очень знакомы с заинтересованными в китайской культуре;localization& в регенерации может быть. Make English readers in English with Chinese characteristics is not very familiar with。俄语版
Китай является единственным в Китае в росте социальной и культурной жизни, interested in Chinese culture、中国语の特徴との适切な翻訳用语集では, с тем чтобы Английский в Китае、この効果を达成するために必要な英语で中国の特性に确固として検讨される身近ではない、中国文化に兴味は, it is necessary to achieve this effect will be in English with Chinese characteristics unswervingly study. In cross-cultural communication.日文版 中国中国での社会的、ユニークな役割を果たすだろう、英语、中国では: чтобы китайская культура проникнуть Английский;现地化&quot, so that English in China, выражение конкретных вещей в Китай будет играть уникальную роль. Значение по-китайски на Английский после Английский смыслу нового поколения и стала частью Английский культуры, это необходимо для достижения этого эффекта будет Английский с китайскими характеристиками неуклонно исследования, the use of English with Chiすることができます、中国语と英语の特性を使用しています
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
请高手帮忙的相关知识
其他3条回答
Six, closing
The Chinese are endemic in China in the social and cultural life, use, with Chinese characteristics of English. In cross-cultural communication, Chinese characteristic, expression in words properly translate Chinese special things will have unique role: can make the han culture in English to permeate, thus makes English in China &localization& of rebirth. From Chinese into English to create new meaning, and become the English part of the English culture. Make English readers with Chinese characteristics is also very strange, English to Chinese culture interest, to achieve the effect of Chinese characteristics of English persistence.
Six, closing
The Chinese are endemic in China in the social and cultural life, use, with Chinese characteristics of English. In cross-cultural communication, Chinese characteristic, expression in words properly translate Chinese special things will have unique role: can make the han culture in English to permeate, thus makes English in China &localization& of rebirth. From Chinese into English to create new meaning, and become the English part of the English culture. Make English readers with Chinese characteristics is also very strange, English to Chinese culture interest, to achieve the effect of Chinese characteristics of English persistence.
参考资料:
我就是英文翻译啊,上外毕业的
COMMUNICATION ERROP
参考资料:
COMMUNICATION ERROP
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文好的帮忙翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
英文好的帮忙翻译一下,谢谢
responsible. Word. - Work independently.- Sense of responsibility, knowledge of International Accounting Standards and good command of communication skills.- Strong team orientation and interpersonal skillsUniversity students in Accountancy.e, Excel, PowerPoint.- Familiar with Microsoft Office. Commitment to excellent client services, i.- Good verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and good at English.- Willing to work hard
提问者采纳
PowerPoint等,有良好的沟通能力-有责任心, Excel,如 Word会计专业的大学生-独立工作-勤奋工作,承诺提供优秀的客户服务-有强烈的团队意识和良好的沟通技巧-良好的中文读写交流能力,英语良好-熟悉 Microsoft Office办公软件,负责任,熟悉国际会计准则
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他4条回答
这maoshi是会计师事务所的英文招聘简介,会这样写说明企业在这方面有要求,如果英文SORRY,那就早点断了这个念头吧
会计学院的大学生:能够独立自主工作工作努力,责任感强,有国际会计标准的学识以及良好的沟通指导技巧责任心强,能够提供优秀的客户服务很强的团队合作意识和人际沟通技巧良好的中文表达能力及写作沟通技能,英语优秀熟练应用微软办公软件
会计专业大学学生- 能够独立工作- 勤劳肯干, 负责, 了解国际会计标准, 良好沟通能力- 有责任感, 致力于优异的客户服务- 有团队观念和与人相处的技巧- 良好的中文口头及文字沟通技巧, 英语好- 熟悉微软办公软件, 如Word, Excel 和 Power Point
大学学会计学的学生。独立工作愿意勤奋工作,有责任心,对国际会计标准知识有一定的了解,精通交流技巧有责任感,献身于好的客服强大的团队适应能力和人与人之间的交际口头和笔头中文都很好,并且擅长英语熟悉微软办公室配套软件,如,文档,表格,和幻灯
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信