5.He hopes that he can see that girl again.(同义句)Hebest wishes to you_____________ that girl again1

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~1.What will he do if he spend all the money?(改错)2.Are you really_____ to retire,Miss Alen?(填词)3.He said that he _____ arrive at the airport at six.(同上)4.Has Mary introduced her son _____ her colleague.(同上)5.I 'm afraid I can't be _百度作业帮
1.What will he do if he spend all the money?(改错)2.Are you really_____ to retire,Miss Alen?(填词)3.He said that he _____ arrive at the airport at six.(同上)4.Has Mary introduced her son _____ her colleague.(同上)5.I 'm afraid I can't be
1.What will he do if he spend all the money?(改错)2.Are you really_____ to retire,Miss Alen?(填词)3.He said that he _____ arrive at the airport at six.(同上)4.Has Mary introduced her son _____ her colleague.(同上)5.I 'm afraid I can't be ______ your house _____ six.(同上)6.Is Mary really ______ to retire,or ______ she still not sure?(同上)7.You always say you ______ travel around the world.(同上)回答时请用1.(……)2.(……)
1 spends2 going3 would4 to5 arriving,at6 going,is7 willHe is so short that he can't reach the book on the shelf.(改为同义句)He is _____ _____ _____ _____ the book on the shelf.He is _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ the book on the shelf._百度作业帮
He is so short that he can't reach the book on the shelf.(改为同义句)He is _____ _____ _____ _____ the book on the shelf.He is _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ the book on the shelf.
He is so short that he can't reach the book on the shelf.(改为同义句)He is _____ _____ _____ _____ the book on the shelf.He is _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ the book on the shelf.
he is too short to reach the book on the shelfhe is not so tall to reach the book on the shelf
He is too short to reach the book on the shelf.He is too short to get to the book on the shelf.
He is _too____ __short___ _to____ __reach___ the book on the shelf.He is __not___ __tall___ __enough___ __to___ _reach____ the book on the shelf.如还有疑问,欢迎可以进入乐知各级别英语外教课免费旁听。希望能帮到您1.Sandy will ____ at the train station on saturday.A.see him offB.see off himC.see him ofD.see him away满分:5 分2.He has been so busy recently that he can visit me only __________.A.usuallyB.sometimesC.occasionallyD.frequently满分:5 分3.The_百度作业帮
1.Sandy will ____ at the train station on saturday.A.see him offB.see off himC.see him ofD.see him away满分:5 分2.He has been so busy recently that he can visit me only __________.A.usuallyB.sometimesC.occasionallyD.frequently满分:5 分3.The
1.Sandy will ____ at the train station on saturday.A.see him offB.see off himC.see him ofD.see him away满分:5 分2.He has been so busy recently that he can visit me only __________.A.usuallyB.sometimesC.occasionallyD.frequently满分:5 分3.The student’s parents felt ____ as they learned that he didn’t make progress in his courses.A.incentiveB.dignityC.anxietyD.intention满分:5 分4.W ________ goods are delivered rapidly.A.whileB.neverthelessC.furthermoreD.however满分:5 分5.As the rain was getting heavier,the tourists were forced to ____ for the hotel where they were staying.A.find outB.come throughC.set offD.go over满分:5 分6.You should ___________ your exam paper carefully before you hand it in.A.look downB.catch sight ofC.look overD.hang up满分:5 分7.The baby _______ her arms to embrace the mother.A.extendedB.expandedC.expendedD.exposed满分:5 分8.Her face grew white immediately after understanding the ______ of the news.A.attentionB.implicationC.attractionD.satisfaction满分:5 分9.Peace was ________ at last.A.announcedB.publishedC.declaredD.threatened满分:5 分10.After resting for a few weeks,Chichester __________ once more.A.set onB.set offC.set upD.set about满分:5 分11.She often sleeps during the day time,because her work is on night _______.A.turnB.changeC.moveD.shift满分:5 分12.Look!That is where I __________ live when I was a child.A.used toB.was used toC.got used toD.am used to满分:5 分13.With such a variety of food for the dinner,I just didn’t know which dish ____.A.to beginB.to begin withC.to begin with itD.to begin it for满分:5 分14.He ________ to feel his key before shutting the door.A.chewedB.smoothedC.pausedD.sobbed满分:5 分15.This book is an ____ to discuss some interesting social problems.A.AdditionB.attemptC.activityD.assignment满分:5 分16.The twin brother ________ from each other in their interests.A.differB.shareC.likeD.recognize满分:5 分17.I suggest that he __________ the Great Wall,the Summer Palace and the Zoo.A.visitedB.visitsC.is visitingD.visit满分:5 分18.Tom told me that he had no difficulty_________ in learning English grammar.A.whicheverB.whoeverC.whereverD.whatsoever满分:5 分19.She forgave those who had _________ her.A.wrongedB.painedC.damagedD.injured满分:5 分20.Not until darkness fell ____ he hadn’t done half of his work.A.that he realizedB.that he didn’t realizeC.did he realizeD.didn’t he realize
1.A,see sb off指送别某人,是固定搭配2.C,意思是他最近非常忙,以至于只能偶尔来拜访我,而不是sometimes有时.3.C,学生父母得知孩子学习没有进步肯定是焦虑、着急.4.C,我们报价很便宜,并且还会尽快发货,其他的几个都没有并且的意思,前后句子并没有转折.5.C,Set off意思是离开,set off for some place意思离开.到某地,这句话的意思就是由于雨变大了,旅客们被迫离开(可能是景点,也可能是户外)去到他们住宿的旅馆.6.C,意思是检查.7.A,extend伸展,伸开8.B,意思是涵义、暗示9.A,表示宣告和平,B指颁布、公告,一般是当局宣告一项法令或规定,C是宣称或者自称,是主观性的
D是指威胁10.B,离开,D后面必须要加具体要做的事11.A,On turn是固定短语,表示轮流.12.A,used to do/be是固定短语,意思是过去经常做某事,或者过去是某种情况,题中的意思就是“那是我过去居住的地方”13.B,Which to do固定短语,加With是因为Begin( with) sth14.C15.B,是个尝试16.A,differ from in 意思是指在某方面不同17.D,I suggust that后面是虚拟语气,应该是should do sth,因为shoule可以省略,所以本题只能选动词原型18.C,whatover和whichover后面必须加名词,whoever必须是人,与意思显然不符.19.B,D表示伤害的身体,B主要指精神和感情的伤害20.C,如果第一个单词是否定词Not ,no,hardly,或者是Only,或者是ON,IN等介词的话,那么后面的句子应该用倒装语句.}

我要回帖

更多关于 wishes 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信