请以 going green 以背影为题写一篇作文有关如何

1. Mrs Green is going to give her danghter, Mary, a birthday party.2. Mrs White. 3. She bought pears, oranges and bananas.4. At 5:30.&&5. 20. 答案不唯一
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& Mr Brown looks worried these days. Something is wrong with John's head. He took the little boy to a hospital. The doctor looked over him and said that the boy needed an operation or he would die. John's mother is often ill and she can't work. John's two sisters are at school. Sometimes his family has little food to eat and Mf Brown has no money to pay for the operation.&&&&& "Why not go and borrow some money from M r Green?" said M r s Brown. "You helped himbefore."&&&& Mr Green has much money. But he never helps anybody. So he has few friends in the village and nobody likes him. M r Brown was afraid that his friends would know about it. So he went to the man'shouse at night.&&&& "I want to ask you for some help, but can you keep a secret for me?"&&&&& "Of course ! "&&&& "My son needs an operation, Mr Green," said M r Brown." Or he will die. Will you please lendme some money?"&&&& "Don't worry, M r Brown," said the rich man." I will take it as if(好像)&I didn't hear you! "1. What's M r Brown afraid?&&&& He is afraid that John _____.2. How many people are there in John's family?&&&& There _____.3. Why can't M r Brown pay for the operation?&&& &Because he is _____.4. Why did M r Brown go to M r Green's house in the evening?&&&&& He was afraid that his friends would see _____ M r Green's house.5. What did M r Green's words mean?&&&& Mr Green didn't want to _____ money to M r Brown.
阅读理解。&&&& Mr Cheng was angry, because someone said that his conscience (良心) was eaten by a dog.&&He thought he had been the manager for five years and he was always concerned for (关心) his family. He had made much money for his family.There were two hundred workers in his factory. They can make any food or wine which were in good selling.M r Cheng drove his car to visit the king of the dog. "Do you think that my conscience has been eaten?" asked M r Cheng."No, I don't think so," answered the king of the dog, "Please sit down on the sofa , M r Cheng," said the dog, "Listen to me, please. I'll tell you all about it. ""There were three kinds of consciences in the world," said the king of the dog slowly, "One is kind and warm. Dogs respect it and were afraid of it. One is greedy and venomous (狼毒). Dogs like eating it very much. The last one is the worst one. Though dogs starved to death (饿死), they don't eat it at all. "根据短文内容,回答下列问题。1. Did the workers like Mr Cheng or dislike him?&&&&& &_________________________________________________________________2. Were the products which made in M r Cheng's factory good or bad?&&&&_________________________________________________________________3.&How did M r Cheng go to work every day?&&& _________________________________________________________________4.&What was in the king's room?&&& _________________________________________________________________5.&Why didn't the dog eat M r Cheng's conscience? &&& ________________________________________________________________
阅读理解。&& Mr. Wilson gave his wife ten pounds for her birthday. The day after her birthday,Mrs. Wilson went shopping. She got on a bus and sat down next to an old lady. After a while,Mrs. Wilson noticed that the old lady's bag was open.&&She saw a ten-pound not inside the handbag which was just like the one her husband had given her. So she quickly looked into her own bag:the ten-pound note had gone! Mrs. Wilson was sure that the old lady had stolen it. She thought for a while and she was sure that she should call the police. But as she disliked getting people into trouble, she decided to take back the money from the old lady's handbag and say nothing more about it. She looked around to make sure that nobody was watching, then she carefully put her hand into the old lady's hand bag, took the note and put it carefully into her own bag.When Mrs. Wilson got home that evening,she showed her husband the beautiful skirt she had bought. “How did you pay for it?”he said.“With the money for my birthday, of course.” she replied.“Oh?What's that then?”he asked as he pointed to a piece of ten-pound note on the table.A.根据短文内容, 用合适的单词填空。One year, Mr. Wilson gave his wife Mrs. Wilson a 10-pound &&&&1&&&&for her birthday. Mrs. Wilson left it at home, but she wasn't aware of that. When she got on the bus, she&&&&2&&&&&& that an old lady's bag was open. She saw a ten-pound note inside and she thought that it was&___3_____ So she took it and bought a beautiful &&&&4&&&& with it. But when she got home in the evening, she knew that she was &&5&&&&&&to think about the old lady stealing her money.1.____________&& 2.____________&& 3.____________4.____________&& 5.____________B.根据短文内容. 选择最佳答案。6. What did Mrs. Wilson see inside the old woman's bag?A. A ten-pound note. &&&&B. A note. &&&&C. Twenty pounds.&&&&D. A dress.7. What did Mrs. Wilson do when she was sure that the old lady had stolen her&money?A. She called the police?&&&&B. She shouted for help,&\&&&C. She took back the money herself.&&&&D. She argued with the old lady.8 . The word “replied” can be replaced by “___________”.A. asked&&&&&&B. answered&&&&&&C. said&&&&&& D. talked
阅读理解。&&&& Mr.&and&Mrs.&Jones&are&Japanese.&They&always&spent&their&summer&vacation&in&London&in&the&past.&They&usually&stayed&in&a&small&hotel&in&London.& &&&& (A)&Last&year&Mr.&Jones&made&a&lot&of&money,&so&they&decided&to&go&to&New&York&on&&vacation.&They&ordered&a&good&hotel&in&New&York.&&&&&&&&&&They&went&to&New&York&by&plane&and&arrived&at&the&hotel&in&the&evening.&They&thought&they&would&go&to&bed&hungry,&because&that&small&hotel&in&London&didn't&serve (提供) meals&after&six.&So&they&were&surprised&when&the&waiter&asked&if&they&would&eat&dinner.&&"Do&you&still&serve&dinner?"&asked&Mr.&Jones.&&"Yes,&sir,"&answered&the&waiter,&"We&serve&it&until&half&past&nine." &&&&&&& &"What&is&the&time&for&meals&then?"&asked&Mr.&Jones.&"Well,&sir,"&answered&the&waiter,&"we&serve&breakfast&from&seven&to&half&past&eleven&in&the&morning,&lunch&from&twelve&to&three&in&the&afternoon,&tea&from&four&to&five,&and&dinner&from&six&to&half&past&nine." &&&&&&&& &"Oh,&that's&great.&We&(B)____ ate&dinner&after six&in&that&hotel&in&London." 1. 将划线部分(A)处译成汉语。&&& ___________________________________________________&&&&&2. 选择适当的词完成(B)处,使意思连贯。(&&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&A.&often&&&&&&&&B. sometimes &&&&&&&&&&& C. never&&&&&&& D. always&&&3.&Where&does&Mr.&Jones&come&from?&&&&&&&&&___________________________________________________&&4.&When&do&you&think&Mr.&and&Mrs.&Jones&arrived&at&the&hotel&in&New&York?&&&&&&&& ___________________________________________________&5.&When&is&tea&served&in&the&hotel&in&New&York?&&&& ___________________________________________________&
阅读理解。&&&&& Mr. Scott worked in a middle school. He read a lot. He taught well and could answer all the questions his students asked. And they liked him very much. One Sunday morning, when he was dressing his little son, Jimmy, the boy suddenly asked, "May I ask you a question, Dad?" "Of course you can," answered Mr. Scott. "Are you sure that you can answer it?" "Certainly." "Well," said Jimmy, "Are there any holes in your socks?" "Holes?" Mr. Scott said in surprise. "It's impossible." "Look at them carefully, or you'll be wrong!" Mr. Scott took off his socks and looked at them carefully but didn't find anything wrong.&&&& "No, there's no hole in them," said Mr. Scott. "I bought them only last week." "How can you put your feet into them, then?" Little Jimmy said with a smile. At first Mr. Scott didn't know what to say. After a while he began to laugh with a red face.根据短文意思,将下列句子补充完整.每空一词。1. Mr. Scott was a _________ in a school.2. His son was very _______, so he couldn't dress himself.3. Mr. Scott ______ to find if there were holes in his socks.4. In the end Mr. Scott _______that his son had played a joke on him.5. From Jimmy's joke we can say that he was a _______ boy.1. Mary.&&2. Nine years old.&&3. For Mary's party.&&4. Five thirty.&&5. Twenty girls.(答案不唯一)
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:广东省月考题
&&&& Hello, everyone. Here is something important for everyone going to London next month. As you know, you aregoing to stay with a family for two weeks. Now, the most important thing is money. You should take about $530 withyou. I think it will be enough for everyone. Then, when you arrive, your new family will meet you. You must rememberto wear a red shirt, so the family will find you easily. They've been told you all wear red shirts. You'll also need to takewith you 4 photos of yourself and, of course, it's very important that you take the school letter. While you're there, ifyou have any problems, you can call Leech School Office. I'll give you the office phone number now: it's 580-4436 andthe person to ask for is Mrs. Belcher...
来源:福建省期中题
根据语篇情景,用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整。&&&&Hi, Lucy! It's Mum. I'm busy today and will be home late. Could you please help grandma __1__? &Thanks. First, feed the cat. She must be hungry. Then, open the mailbox and get today's newspapers. &Your dad likes __2__& after work. Next, when grandma is cooking, please help her set the table. After &supper, please do the dishes, and take out the trash. By the way, don't forget to __3__& in the &supermarket. Your aunt is coming this evening. I remember she likes watermelons and bananas.
来源:江苏期中题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
&&&& Hello, Li Hua! &&&& My name is Peter. &&&& I'd like to introduce (介绍) myself first. I'm a&&&1& &. I come&&&2& &England. I live in the center of the&&&3& &, London. It is the capital of England. I live with my family in a flat&&&4& &a busy street. There are eight&&&5& &in my family. They're my grandparents, my parents, my two sisters, my younger brother and I. &&&& Our house is very&&&6& &. It&&&7& &10 rooms. I share a bedroom with my younger brother. We often listen to music in our bedroom. My&&&8& &place is the balcony (阳台). I can play games,&&&9& &comics and chat&&&10& &friends there. &&&& Look, our school is very big&&11&&&beautiful. There are playgrounds in our school. There are four basketball courts and two football fields in our school. There&&&12& &a library and two reading rooms in our school. There are four teaching buildings,&&&13& &office building and a dining hall in our school. There are nine&&&14 &&students and one hundred teachers in our school. Our classroom is on the ground floor in Building A. I am in&&15 . Please write soon. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &Best wishes &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &Yours, Peter.
(&&&& )1. A. boy&& &&&&& (&&&& )2. A. on&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. city&&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. in &&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. students&&&& (&&&& )6. A. large&&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. is&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. like&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. look&&&&&&& (&&&& )0. A. with&&&&&&& (&&&& )1. A. but&& &&&&& (&&&& )2. A. is&& &&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. a&& &&&&&&& (&&&& )4. A. hundreds&& && (&&&& )5. A. class 1 grade 7
B. girl&& &&&&& B. of&&&&&&&&&& B. town&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&& B. men&&&&&&&& B. small&&&&&& B. am&&&&&&&&&& B. love&&&&&&&& B. buy&&&&&&&& B. of &&&&&&&& B. or&& &&&&&& &B. has&& &&&&& B. an&& &&&&&& B. hundred’s&& &B. grade 7 class 1
C. man&& &&&&&&& C. to &&&&&&&& C. street &&&& C. with&&&&&&&& C. people&&&&&& C. little&&&&&& C. have&&&&&&&& C. enjoy&&&&&& C. read&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&& C. and&& &&&&&&& C.& are&& &&&& C. the&& &&&&&& &C. hundreds’&& &C. Class 1 Grade 7
D. woman&&&&&&&&&&& D. from&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. country&&&&&&&& D. under&&&&&&&&&&& D. teachers&&&&&&&& D. cheap&&&&&&&&&&& D.&&& has&&&&&&&&&& D. favourite&&&&&&& D. reading&&&&&&&&& D. and&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. have&&&&&&&&&&& &D. /&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. hundred&&&&&&&& &D. Grade 7 Class 1
来源:新疆自治区同步题
阅读理解。&&&& "You are welcome to have dinner with me on Sunday," said John. "But I don't know where your house is." said Henry.&&&& "It's easy. You get off the bus. Then you cross the road. You take the first road on the left. You walk for five minutes. Then you come to a big tree. You take the second on the right after the tree. About one hundred meters down this road there is a big red house. You go past the big house, and after about hundred meters, you'll see a small yellow house beside a little tree. Open the door with your foot."&&&& "With my foot?" said Henry.&&&& "Why yes," said John, "well, you won't come to my house with empty hands, will you?"1. From the story we know that John asked Henry _____.A. to go to the cinema B. to have supper with Jim C. to go to the bus stop2. "You take the first on the left" means _____.A. go ahead on the left B. take the first bus on the left C. take the first road on the left.3. How far is it from the big tree to the big red house?A. about one hundred meters away. B. five minutes' walk. C. about five hundreds feet4. Where was John's house? It was _____.A. on the right after the big house B. a small yellow house C. beside a little tree.5. Why did John asked Henry to open the door with his foot? Because Henry _____.A. had no hands B. was afraid to open with his hands C. would carry a lot of things in his hands.
来源:浙江省月考题
请从A-F选项中选择合适的信息配对。选项中其中有一项为多余。1.Greoge loves drums and his favorite is classical music.2. Robert plays the violin, his favorite style of music is country music.3. James loves the sound of the drum and he likes rock.4. Harry says the best instrument is the piano. He likes to listen to opera.5. Kevin's favorite instrument is the guitar and his favorite style of music is jazz.A. He loves to listen to drums. He says he's not a player, just a listener. He claims to like rock.B. He is violinist, so it's natural that he should favor the violin. He prefers country music.C. His favorite is the guitar. However, he hasn't played for years, so he keeps hoping to start again. His&&& &favorite style of music is classical music.D. He says jazz is his favorite music. He goes to listen to jazz every Friday evening. He also likes opera, &&&& heavy metal, classical but jazz is the best. He plays the piano, but his favorite instrument is the guitar.E. He claims the piano is more versatile than any other instrument. He loves to go to see a performance. &&& He says opera has everything, color and spectacle and theatre and great music.F. He played drums when he was at primary school, and now he plays drums with his friends at &&& weekends.&&They have a band. His favorite style of music is classical music.
来源:山东省期中题
阅读理解&&&& Our school is always asking students to take part in school activities. Every week there is a Film Night of popularChinese and English films. After the films, there are group discussions, where the audience can share their ideas andask questions about the films. Every two weeks, on Wednesday, there is a Cooking Night. Students come and cookdelicious Chinese dishes. The first Thursday night of each month is a Fun Night. Students come to play computergames or to sing karaoke songs. There arc karaoke competitions, so young people can come and show off their voices.&&&& There are also a few short classes on such subjects as Chinese handwriting and the history of China. They are opento the whole city. Every year we have a special activity with the name"China Night". It is our most exciting and biggestactivity of the year. There is traditional and modem Chinese singing, dancing and acting. What a great night it is!1.The students can ________every week.A. play computer gamesB. cook Chinese foodC. see filmsD. enjoy modem dancing2.From Children's Day to June 30,the students can cook Chinese dishes ________.A. onceB. twiceC. three timesD. four times3.The students can play computer games and sing karaoke songs on ________.A. June 5B. June l2C. June 19D. June 264.Short Chinese handwriting class are for ________in the city.A. all the studentsB. teachers and studentsC. parents and studentsD. everyone5.The biggest activity of the year is ________.A. Film NightB. Cooking NightC. Fun NightD. China Night
来源:山东省月考题
阅读下面短文,完成短文后面各题。&&&&&& Do you like traveling (旅行)? How do you usually get to the place you want to visit? There are many & ways of traveling. For most people, maybe the most popular way is by train. You can see the beautiful & sights when you're sitting on the train.&&&&&& In the old days, traveling by train was not fast. And there were no air conditioners (空调设备) on the & train. So some people didn't like taking trains. Today trains are much faster than before, and most trains& have air conditioners. Many years ago, it was not easy to have dinner on the train. But now there are&&&dining cars (餐车). You can eat the food you like on the way.&&&&&& Taking trains is very interesting and comfortable (舒适的). Now more and more people like taking& trains. What will trains be like in 100 years' time? It's hard to say.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正、误,正确的用"A",不正确的用"B"。(&&&& ) 1. Many people like taking trains when they are traveling.(&&&&&)&2. People didn't like taking trains in the old days because it was expensive.(&&&&&)&3. All the trains have air conditioners today.(&&&&&)&4. It's easy to buy food on the train today.(&&&&&)&5. Today the train is a very popular way of transportation.
来源:江苏期末题
&&&&& Starting a new school term is always exciting. It is a chance to see your friends again. But most exciting of all, the new term is a chance to take up new hobbies. It is common in Britain for students to take up new hobbies after the Christmas holidays. Deciding to start something new is a common New Year plan.&&&& &Most schools provide different kinds of hobby classes. Students take them in their free periods or after school. Some classes you have to pay for and others are free. For example, I once took a free Wednesday evening gymnastics (体操) class in my school. But when I learnt how to play the drum(鼓) my parents had to pay for the lessons.&&&& The most popular hobby classes at my school were piano lessons and drama club. Both classes offered exams students could take. Students with many hobbies sometimes felt more stressed than those without any. But the students with hobbies left school with some more skills.&&&& I haven't continued any of the hobbies I began at school. But I have never regretted(遗憾、懊悔) taking them. My best friend today is someone I met in my gymnastics class.&&&& 1. The most exciting thing in a new school term is to &&&&&&&&.A. meet your friends again&&&&&&&&&&&&B. start a new hobby &&&&&& C. learn new subjects&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. stay with your teachers again 2. The most popular hobby classes in the writer's school are &&&&&&&& .&&&&&A. gymnastics and playing the drum&&&& B. drama club and piano lessons &&&&&& C. drama club and playing the drum&&&& D. gymnastics and piano lessons 3. Which of the following statements is right?&& A. Students can take all hobby classes for free every term.&& B. Few students in Britain take up new hobbies in a new term.&& C. Students with many hobbies feel more excited at school.&& D. one can make many friends in his or her hobby classes.}

我要回帖

更多关于 going green 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信