英语翻译,拜托 英语各位大神。不要用翻译软件!!!

高中英语翻译 求大神 别用翻译器 要流畅的 急。拜托拜托_百度知道
提问者采纳
这是他赛季结束前的最后一场足球赛。他跑.&quot:「好吧.After the game, &quot:The news that he had survived the cut thrilled him so much that he rushed to the nearest phone and called his father。「教练;t plan to come back to the game on Saturday,拦截对方他能幸存;Saturday arrived,他的球队赢得了比赛,约翰回来了, he passed,爸爸都来看了; said Jve just got to play today,未被淘汰的消息令他多高兴,但你知道我爸是瞎子吗,满眼泪水的说?&quot, please let me play. The coach pretended not to hear him, blocked like a star,挤出一个微笑. I&#39,你知道我爸去世了。约翰一切表现都很好, but did you know that my dad was blind. But John persisted,没有人知道发生了什么事;Coach。教练说,活像一个球星, and finally feeliWell,所有人都不敢相信自己的眼睛!&quot, with tears in his eyes, &quot。但约翰坚持. His father shared his excitement and was sent season tickets for all the college games, and said!」~~~~~纯人手翻译. The coach said, he looked at the coach, but today was the first time he could see me play. One day John received a telegram:「不必打算回来参加在周六的比赛。当球队落后十分时;Dad came to all my games。一天,比赛很不顺利, John came back,他赶到最近的电话亭打给他的父亲, everyone could noDon&#39,约翰收到一封电报. The opposing team could not stop him。」约翰说. John was doing everything right?」约翰咽了一口唾沫. Before long. Nobody knew what happened except the coach。没过多久. And at last。我今天一定要出场。他的父亲分享了他的兴奋,「我所有的比赛, &quot,但今天是他第一次看到我打球,我想告诉他我能做得到。教练假装没有听见. When the team was ten points behind, John swallowed hard and forced a smile. It was the end of his last football season。」星期六到了, you knew my dad died。比赛结束后,教练让他出场,他看着教练, his team won the game, and I wanted to show him I could do it。对方球队无法拦截他。终于,请让我出场.&quot,欢迎采纳~~~~~原文如下. &quot, and the game was not going well,终于给孩子感动了,并把大学球赛的全套季票寄给他。除了教练,越过. He ran
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
不懂英文,如何查看英文网站
用豪杰译霸(一定要安装版的)就可搞定--支持嵌入IE只需点一下中文按钮就整页转换为中文附下载地址
可以整个网页翻译
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
正在帮你翻译呢,别着急!
大家还关注英语翻译 三句话 过去式 拜托了,不要用翻译软件_百度知道
英语翻译 三句话 过去式 拜托了,不要用翻译软件
但在二十多年的时间里,他已经学会不再理睬他脑海中的朋友们,他的美丽心灵,纳什走上了诺贝尔的颁奖台,他的爱情。他懂得了什么是他该相信的——他的妻子。他的幻想依旧存在最后
提问者采纳
FFinally J. He knew what he should believe - but he had already learnt to ignore the friends in his mind, his love and his beautiful mind. Nash walked up to the podium to receive his Noble Prize. His fantasy still remained
提问者评价
我自己也写了一段差不多的,不过还是很谢谢
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
t last. He had realized what he was supposed to believe, yet he had learned to turn his back on those appearing in his visions. The illusions still haunted him, Nash was awarded the Nobel Prize: his wife, her love and her beautiful mind
最后,纳什走上了诺贝尔的颁奖台。他的幻想依旧存在,但在二十多年的时间里,他已经学会不再理睬他脑海中的朋友们。他懂得了什么是他该相信的——他的妻子,他的爱情,他的美丽心灵。Finally, Nash took the podium of the nobel. His dream is still there, but in the time of more than 20 years, he had learned not to ignore his mind friends. He knows what he should believe -- his wife, his love, his beautiful mind.
At last,Nash went to the the podium of the Nobel Prize.His illusion still existenced,but druing more than twenty years,his had leant to ignore his friends in his mind.He knew what should he believe——his wife,his love,and his beautuful mind.望采纳
At last, Nash took the Nobel podium. His fantasy is still there, but in the past twenty years , he has learned to ignore his friends in his mind no longer . He knows what to believe
- his wife, his love, his beautiful soul.
美丽心灵上的吧《beautiful mind》
过去式的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位高手帮忙把一段中文翻译成英文,不是在网上翻译的。万分感谢。拜托各位大神哪位高手能帮忙把这段翻译成通顺的英文,不是用网上的翻译,有点着急,希望大家多棒棒忙。o(∩_∩)o.._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
哪位高手帮忙把一段中文翻译成英文,不是在网上翻译的。万分感谢。拜托各位大神哪位高手能帮忙把这段翻译成通顺的英文,不是用网上的翻译,有点着急,希望大家多棒棒忙。o(∩_∩)o..
哪位高手帮忙把一段中文翻译成英文,不是在网上翻译的。万分感谢。拜托各位大神哪位高手能帮忙把这段翻译成通顺的英文,不是用网上的翻译,有点着急,希望大家多棒棒忙。o(∩_∩)o... 知识经济是以知识资源占有和有效配置为经济增长主要因素的一种经济形态;知识经济时代,知识衍生迅速、更新加快、半生期缩短,对知识的学习、利用、创新和转化是事业成败的关键,市场竞争实质上已成为知识资源和学习能力的竞争。企业作为社会企业的重要部门,构建学习型企业,既是建立学习型社会的客观需要,又是企业适应环境变迁、赢得市场竞争和持续发展的必然途径。面对激烈的市场竞争和知识经济的发展,企业要适应充满变数的市场环境而获得永续性的生存和发展,并保持旺盛活力,就要持续学习、不断创新;就要更新学习理念,加强知识管理,建立学习机制,完善学习策略,创建学习型企业,以不断提高企业的学习能力、创新能力和市场竞争能力。实践证明,企业要创新、要发展,就要不断学习。学习是企业保持创新活力的原动力,最成功的企业是能使企业成员持续不断学习和创新的学习型企业。
The knowledge economy is holds take the knowledge resources with the effective disposition as the economic growth primary factor one k The era of knowledge economy, the knowledge grows, the renewal to speed up, half a lifetime time rapidly to reduce, to the knowledge study, uses, the innovation and the transformation is the enterprise success's or failure's key, the market competition materially has become the knowledge resources and the learning capability competition. The enterprise takes the social enterprise's Integral part, the construction study enterprise, since establishes the study society the objective need, is also the enterprise adapts the environmental trend, to win the market competition and the sustained development inevitable way. Facing the intense market competition and knowledge economy's development, the enterprise must adapt fills with the variable the market environment to obtain the indissolubility survival and the development, and maintains the exuberant vigor, must study continually,
Must renew the study idea, strengthens the knowledge management, establishes the study mechanism, consummates the study strategy, the foundation study enterprise, by sharpens enterprise's learning capability, innovation ability and market competition ability unceasingly. The practice proved that the enterprise must innovate, must develop, must study unceasingly. The study is the enterprise maintains the innovation vigor the driving force, the most successful enterprise is can cause the enterprise member incessancy to learn from and the innovation study enterprise. 谢谢采纳,要选就满星采纳哦问题补充&&
本页链接:
The major purpose of our journey is to search for some inspirations for our design, which will be of great help for our studies of design in the future.
Migrante2014 &6-27 09:25
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &