英语题在线解答解答的

服务热线:
& 最新问题
05-27 14:14
老师 请翻译一下 指出文中的固定搭配 固定词组和常用短语 谢谢您
知识点:试卷
05-26 23:33
各位老师好,我是_苏的一名考生,我的困扰在于英语的最后一类&&作文,一直徘徊在15分左右,导致我很难考上90分。请问有什么方法提高吗?我的长处在于语法句型,词汇量3000左右
知识点:书面表达
05-25 20:55
05-25 20:22
知识点:形容词的用法辨析
知识点:动词及动词词组的辨析
05-24 13:22
不仅改语法还要改语言 请认真评改 谢谢
05-24 09:47
05-24 09:46
05-23 19:57
The study showed that students with a good breakfast every morning, which contained eggs, bread, milk and so on, were healthier than those without breakfast.&
为什么是were
知识点:句子成分
05-18 21:45
第一题的large brains并没有提到只是说海豚的脑和人脑一样大,但不是有一个巨大的脑;第二题海豚用声音来辨别方向,不是用耳朵吗?为什么是嘴巴,还是海豚就是用嘴巴听声音的
知识点:阅读理解
05-15 00:12
王老师 您好 请翻译和做题(请直接在我发的图片上翻译)请注明短语和固定搭配,除There be句型 现在进行时 一般现在时外 其它时态语句请画线注明 谢谢您
知识点:其他
05-14 23:04
Either the ways or the time &&&&&yet, but you may ask the headmaster for some information.&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. isn&t decided&&&&&&&&&&& B. hasn&t decided&&
C. aren&t decided&&&&&&&&&& D. haven&t decided
知识点:主谓一致
05-14 22:33
& Each of the students, working hard at his or her lessons, ____ to go to university.
& So do I.
A. hopes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hope&&& C. hoping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. do hope
05-13 23:57
--Did you go to the show last night? --- Yes. Every boy and every girl in the area ______ invited. A. were B. have been C. has been D. was
知识点:现在完成时
05-10 15:48
05-10 15:46
05-09 21:35
Blieve me ,Bud. The company needs a person like you,___who understands both buslness and technology
知识点:不定代词的用法
05-05 20:37
1.fill in the bianks ustil,so that or although.
①you should eat more now ______ you won&t be hungry later.
②______ you may not like to do chores,you should help your parents around the house.
③you should save some money ______ you can buy a gift for your friend&s&birthday.
④kids shouldn&t play computer games ______ late at night. they should rest early.
⑤_____ mang people like to eat junk food, they should really eat more fruit and vegetables______they can be healthy.
知识点:完形填空
05-04 20:17
Dick said he was making a model plane _____ 7:00p.m._______last night
A &at,on & &B in at & &C in 不填 & &D at 不填
知识点:介词
05-04 19:41
王老师 我是初一学生 阅读理解这门功课要怎么提高?这问题也是很多学生的共同。在阅读同等年级的课外文章时 短语 单词 时态有时都超越了我们实时的课程 所以阅读一直都没有信心 觉得很难 今天向您请教一下阅读功课需要怎么培养 谢谢您
知识点:学习方法
热点关注问题
提问同学:
解答教师:
知识点:全等三角形的性质及判定
提问同学:
解答教师:
知识点:文言文阅读
提问同学:
解答教师:
知识点:溶质质量分数的计算 饱和溶液和不饱和溶液之间的相互转化
提问同学:
解答教师:
知识点:直线和圆锥曲线的位置关系问题
提问同学:
解答教师:
知识点:动物配子的形成过程 有丝分裂的过程
[高中语文]
答题数:85
学生评分:5.00
[高中生物]
答题数:108
学生评分:5.00
[初中英语]
答题数:657
学生评分:4.87
[初中数学]
答题数:600
学生评分:4.95
轻松成为德智会员:
选择会员类型
成为德智会员
目录式课程
客服热线:
老师布置的作业太多,
没时间自己巩固提高?
不知道自己弱项在哪,
是不是还有漏网之鱼?
课内知识听不懂、跟
不上,快要想放弃?
难题越积攒越多,不
好意思张口问?
每道题都似曾相识,但
还是做不出正确答案?
德智帮你解决学习中的所有问题!
dayi----latest-question英语解答_百度知道
—__________ is the History Museum from here. beautiful
B.3; to) my parents. Th earlier) at) S to get)2. bookshop
D, so he ’s _________________in his family. goalkeeper
B. Su Yang ___________ English . nice
C.5.7; living) in Beijing now. You don’t know how to get to the post office .5. You can _____________. The little girl runs ___________ (faster&#47. England
D. centimeter
D. Where are my earphones. interesting(
)2.A. better
D. Tom is 125_______________(minutes/ centimetres). 三. tall(
)5.A、选择合适的词填空.6,共8分)How far ,
the only child,
get off.But Su Hai isn’t. player
C. Hongshan Zoo is here ,选择合适的词组填空. I want to get off at the ___________(nine&#47、根据句子内容. How many_________________(buses&#47.3,共10分)1?10.7. thief
B.4. shout
get better, and you’ll _____________,
is good at1.6. They _____________ (stop&#47. run
D. Do more exercise,
listen to music.8. (get to&#47.2. catch(
)3.A, you
ninth) stop,
ask the way. My father gets up as_____________(early&#47,have the same hobby. So they __________________.9,共5分)(
)1.A, he’s shorter than Mike一? I want to ____________. Jack doesn’t have any brothers or sisters. Japan
B. They are ________________(live&#47。(每小题1分. He is asking Yang Ling how _____________there?
—It’s about a kilometer away. visitor 二,
get on。(每小题1分. I met Mr Smith_____________(in&#47,将其序号填入题前括号内,
do well in. kilometer
C; bus) are there。(每小题1分. I want to buy some presents______________(for&#47、找出不属于同类的词. French(
)4.A; stopped) the thief and took him t fast) than the little boy.4.8. Australia
提问者采纳
get&nbsp.& &(get&off&the&doesn’t&nbsp.&way&kilo&nbsp.&nbsp,&nbsp.3,共8分)How& &nbsp.4;the&to&C; is&nbsp.&______&nbsp?& get&him&station,&nbsp.& &nbsp,&some&nbsp。(每小题1分;Hongshan&Mike,&earlier)&__get&bookshop&is& &nbsp.& —It’s&off、根据句子内容;only&better&my&good&well&office&to&__listen&nbsp.&only&nbsp.&centimetres);is&want& )3.A; &125_________centimetres______(minutes/&Shanghai&any&runs&Tom&French(D&my&My& &more&centimeter&the&nbsp.&Museum&nbsp.9,& &nbsp.6; C; )5.A.But&nbsp。(每小题1分;bus)&_&nbsp.7; &the&nbsp.&Jack&nbsp.&nbsp.7.&like&at&nbsp.&nbsp.& &sisters.&presents_______for_______(for/&you&about&police& &up&Yang&his&England&than&at)&to&Su&exercise.&nbsp一; &buy&(stop/&nbsp.2;stopped)&he&in& & &Australia&.&girl&nbsp.&they&Zoo&tall(C&nbsp.5;at_&the&nbsp.5; &Beijing&from&post& &____have& &nbsp.三;asking&took& & & & &(faster/&___&They& D; B;to& & &to/&The&nbsp.&nbsp,& & B;the& &B; &get_______brothers&met& ask&want&player&nbsp.&nbsp,& &______faster_____&nbsp.&nbsp.3.&nbsp.&_____& B,&’s&the&the&nbsp.&Where&nbsp.&a&as______early_______(early/&at1; get&shorter&nbsp.& & & &he’s& &How&Su&to&.&better.&visitor二,&D;the& &Hai&nbsp.6; &Yang&want&History&child___in&and&goalkeeper&____get&far& & &get&the&nbsp、选择合适的词填空; & ;how& do&can& B;isn’t;music_______;don’t&run& &nbsp,将其序号填入题前括号内;;off______;A)2.A;hobby_____;He&nice&They&to&nbsp,选择合适的词组填空;Japan&thief&ninth)& &get)2.& )4.A;same&you’ll&nbsp.&than&—___How&nbsp,共10分)1;C;to&Do&and&interesting(&parents.&the&nbsp?10; &Mr&fast)& &nbsp。(每小题1分;many_________buses________(buses/&kilometer&nbsp.4.& &I&English&nbsp,&nbsp.8;how&can&nbsp.&They& &far& &catch(D&the&are&thief&both&good&I&as&are&Smith_______in______(in/&listen&nbsp,&so& C; &nbsp.& &nbsp,共5分)(C&You&I& D,have& D;is&nbsp?&little&gets&to)&nbsp.& &; &D;_______stopped______&nbsp.&are&same& &living)&ninth______(nine/&You&nbsp、找出不属于同类的词,& &shout&C; &know&to&_&nbsp.&nbsp.&have&nbsp.&on.& & &here&is& get& & &little& &nbsp.8;kilometer& & &So& & &nbsp.&to&my& &to&ask& &better___;is&or&Ling&I&______living__________(live/&father& &beautiful& )1.A
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
其他2条回答
一、找出不属于同类的词,将其序号填入题前括号内。(每小题1分,共5分)
C )1.A. beautiful
C. better 比较级,其他均为形容词原级
D. interesting
A )2.A. thief 小偷,名词,其他均为动词
)3.A. Japan
B. Australia
C. England
D. French, 法国人,其他均为国家
D )4.A. kilo
B. kilometer
C. centimeter
D. tall形容词,高的, 其他均为单位名词
C )5.A. goalkeeper
C. bookshop 书店,其他均为..人
D. visitor
二、选择合适的词填空。(每小题1分,共10分)
1. He is asking Yang Ling how _ to get_there. (get to/ to get)他在问...
一、C, A, D , D, C二、to get, faster, ninth, in, stopped, early, centimetres, living, buses, for三、the only child, How far, get better, ask the way, is good at, listen to music, have the same hobby, get off
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
别人用英语说谢谢,怎么用英语回答啊?
老派的英式说法是:
It's okay.
That's all right.
现在最为人所接受的是:
You are (very) welcome.
谦虚一点的说法是:
Don't mention it.
热情一点的说法是:
Be my guest.
美国人现在经常说:
Sure. ("当然",含义是:我帮了你了,你当然应该谢谢我!)
n it
my pleasure
他们的含义相同,只是表达方式不同
阿格丽丝特
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注大学英语答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
大学英语答案
大​学​英​语​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢服务热线:
& 最新问题
05-27 14:14
老师 请翻译一下 指出文中的固定搭配 固定词组和常用短语 谢谢您
05-26 23:33
各位老师好,我是_苏的一名考生,我的困扰在于英语的最后一类&&作文,一直徘徊在15分左右,导致我很难考上90分。请问有什么方法提高吗?我的长处在于语法句型,词汇量3000左右
05-25 20:55
知识点:形容词的用法辨析
知识点:动词及动词词组的辨析
05-24 13:22
不仅改语法还要改语言 请认真评改 谢谢
05-24 09:47
05-24 09:46
05-23 19:57
The study showed that students with a good breakfast every morning, which contained eggs, bread, milk and so on, were healthier than those without breakfast.&
为什么是were
知识点:句子成分
05-18 21:45
第一题的large brains并没有提到只是说海豚的脑和人脑一样大,但不是有一个巨大的脑;第二题海豚用声音来辨别方向,不是用耳朵吗?为什么是嘴巴,还是海豚就是用嘴巴听声音的
知识点:阅读理解
05-15 00:12
王老师 您好 请翻译和做题(请直接在我发的图片上翻译)请注明短语和固定搭配,除There be句型 现在进行时 一般现在时外 其它时态语句请画线注明 谢谢您
知识点:其他
05-14 23:04
Either the ways or the time &&&&&yet, but you may ask the headmaster for some information.&&&&&&&&&&&&
A. isn&t decided&&&&&&&&&&& B. hasn&t decided&&
C. aren&t decided&&&&&&&&&& D. haven&t decided
05-14 22:33
& Each of the students, working hard at his or her lessons, ____ to go to university.
& So do I.
A. hopes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hope&&& C. hoping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. do hope
05-13 23:57
--Did you go to the show last night? --- Yes. Every boy and every girl in the area ______ invited. A. were B. have been C. has been D. was
知识点:现在完成时
05-10 15:48
05-10 15:46
05-09 21:35
Blieve me ,Bud. The company needs a person like you,___who understands both buslness and technology
知识点:不定代词的用法
05-05 20:37
1.fill in the bianks ustil,so that or although.
①you should eat more now ______ you won&t be hungry later.
②______ you may not like to do chores,you should help your parents around the house.
③you should save some money ______ you can buy a gift for your friend&s&birthday.
④kids shouldn&t play computer games ______ late at night. they should rest early.
⑤_____ mang people like to eat junk food, they should really eat more fruit and vegetables______they can be healthy.
知识点:完形填空
05-04 20:17
Dick said he was making a model plane _____ 7:00p.m._______last night
A &at,on & &B in at & &C in 不填 & &D at 不填
知识点:介词
05-04 19:41
王老师 我是初一学生 阅读理解这门功课要怎么提高?这问题也是很多学生的共同。在阅读同等年级的课外文章时 短语 单词 时态有时都超越了我们实时的课程 所以阅读一直都没有信心 觉得很难 今天向您请教一下阅读功课需要怎么培养 谢谢您
知识点:学习方法
热点关注问题
提问同学:
解答教师:
知识点:全等三角形的性质及判定
提问同学:
解答教师:
知识点:文言文阅读
提问同学:
解答教师:
知识点:溶质质量分数的计算 饱和溶液和不饱和溶液之间的相互转化
提问同学: