我今年12.黄家强哭着还我哥哥哥15.(翻译

在我十二岁的时候,哥哥送了我一本书,这是我从小到大收到的第一本书英语翻译_百度知道
在我十二岁的时候,哥哥送了我一本书,这是我从小到大收到的第一本书英语翻译
我有更好的答案
When I was twelve,my elder brother gave me a book,which is the first one that I have received from an early age to now.
When I was twelve years old, my brother gave me a book which was the first book I had ever received in my life .
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译:嗨,我叫高峰,今年15岁,就读于贺兰一中,高一年级12班。我是一个比较外向得人,平时与同学..._百度知道
英语翻译:嗨,我叫高峰,今年15岁,就读于贺兰一中,高一年级12班。我是一个比较外向得人,平时与同学...
我叫高峰英语翻译,平时与同学玩的挺好的,就读于贺兰一中。我是一个比较外向得人:嗨,高一年级12班。我喜欢打篮球,除了英语之外其他科目都能考及格。学习成绩不算好、乒乓球,可就是学不好、羽毛球,今年15岁、最喜欢踢足球。英语,这可怎么办啊,但我一直想
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
my name is Feng Gao, table tennis. I am a outgoing boy. I like playing basketballHi,but i think the football is the most interesting .I don&#39, all the subjects
can pass the exam besides Eve
makes an effort for Et kown how to do it ,m not poor on my study, I am 15 in class 12 of He Lan number one middle school. I&#39,but I always do bad for it。I&#39, I usually get along well with classmates
Hello. My name is Gao Feng. I'm 15 years old. I'm in class 12 of HeLan number one middle school. I'm outgoing and I get along well with other students in normal times. I like
playing basketball, table tennis and badminton. My favorite sport is football. My school record is not very good. I can pass all exams in addition to English exams. I have made efforts, but it doesn't work. What can I do!
Hi, my name is peak, 15 years old this year, enrolled Yu Helan in the first grade, class 12. I am a outgoing person,usually with the students playing very good. I like playing basketball, table tennis, badminton, most likes playing football. The achievement is not good, in addition to English and other subjects are able to pass the exam, but I always wanted to. English, is not good, how can this do ah!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我哥哥今年23岁,患有先天性心脏病,小时候去检查医生说活不过12岁,现在24岁了,昨天去南昌94医_百度知道
问:我哥哥今年23岁,患有先天性心脏病,小时候去检查医生说活不过12岁,现在24岁了,昨天去南昌94医
检查医生说江西治不了。图片是这次的超声检查包括,希望医生能帮忙看看严重么,还有没有治愈的希望
图片仅提问者本人可见
来自三门峡市中医院
不同情况病情严重程度不同,感谢咨询祝您健康你好,大多数需要手术或者介入治疗,建议有条件医院正规治疗,这种情况先天性心脏病种类很多
你好:严重,建议你尽快的做封堵的手术治疗,现在你的心脏的各个瓣膜还没有收到影响,...
这种病人在平时要注意低盐、易消化饮食。不要过于劳累,一旦病情变化及时去医院。
病情分析: 先天性心脏病,现在已经23岁了,之前动过几次手术,现在她身体太差,医生没...
病情分析:
室间隔缺损修复后通常不会复发的,只是少数人如果没有修补好,会出现瘘的...
病情分析:
你好,从你的心脏彩超看属于严重复杂先心病,积极重视,尽快就诊大医院心...
* 百度知道专家平台解答内容由公立医院医生提供,不代表百度立场。* 由于网上问答无法全面了解具体情况,回答仅供参考,如有必要建议您及时当面咨询医生英语翻译:嗨,我叫高峰,今年15岁, 就读于贺兰一中,高一年级12班。我是 一个比较外向得人,平时与同..._百度知道
英语翻译:嗨,我叫高峰,今年15岁, 就读于贺兰一中,高一年级12班。我是 一个比较外向得人,平时与同...
今年15岁,可就是学不好英语翻译,这可怎 么办啊,但我 一直想学好英语,我叫高峰、乒乓球, 就读于贺兰一中。我喜欢打篮球、最喜欢踢足球,除 了英语之外其他科目都能考及格,高一年级12班。我是 一个比较外向得人,平时与同学玩的挺 好的、羽毛球 。学习成绩不算好:嗨
except English and other subjects are able to pass the exam, my name is GaoFengHi,1 Senior High Sve always wanted to learn English well。I am a outgoing person, badminton, table tennis。,and get alonm fifteen years old.I studying at Class 12 Grade1in HeLan NO. I have a bad academic performance, but I&#39? 好难翻译, but learn bad.I like playing basketball。, I&#39, and my favorite sport is football, what should I do
其他类似问题
其他6条回答
嗨,我叫高峰,今年15岁, 就读于贺兰一中,高一年级12班。我是 一个比较外向得人,平时与同学玩的挺 好的。我喜欢打篮球、乒乓球、羽毛球 、最喜欢踢足球。学习成绩不算好,除 了英语之外其他科目都能考及格,但我 一直想学好英语,可就是学不好,这可怎 么办啊!
Hi, my name is peak, 15 years old this year, enrolled Yu Helan in the first grade, class 12. I am a outgoing person, usually with the students playing pretty good. I like playing basketball, table tennis, badminton, most likes playing football. The achievement is not good, in addition to English and other subjects are able to pass the exam, but I always want to learn English well, but is not good, this can be h...
Hi, my name isGaoFeng, 15 years old this year, enrolled Yu Helanin the first grade, class 12. I am a outgoing person, usually with the students playing pretty good. I like playing basketball, table tennis, badminton, most likes playing football. The achievement is not good, in addition to English and other subjects are able to pass the exam, but I always want to learn English well, but is not good, this can be how to do ah!
Hi, my name is gaofeng, 15 years old this year, studying in Holland one, high grade 12 class. I am a outgoing person, I usually play with classmates is quite good. I like playing basketball, table tennis, badminton, the most like to play football. Study result is not good, other subjects besides English can pass the exam, but I've always wanted to learn English well, but learn bad, this is what to do with it!
Hi!My name si Gao Feng ,fifteen years old,studying in Class 12,Senior Grade 1,Helan High School.I am outgoing and get well along with my classmates.I enjoy playing basketball,table tennis and badmiton.Of all sports,I like playing soccer best.I am not good in stuying.I can pass all subjects except English.I want to study English well but I can't do it.How I can deal with it!
英语翻译为:
Hi, my name is peak, 15 years old this year, enrolled Yu Helan in the first grade, class 12. I am a outgoing person, usually with the students playing pretty good. I like playing basketball, table tennis, badminton, most likes playing football.
中文:嗨,我叫高峰,今年15岁, 就读于贺兰一中,高一年级12班。我是 一个比较外向得人,平时与同学玩的挺 好的。我喜欢打篮球、乒乓球、羽毛球 、最喜欢踢足球。
如果想学好英语,那么你就要努力些了。我也是学生。我学英语的时候就是老师叫回家背英语单词,之后当天去到在背给老师听,被单词是要一个字母一个字母的背。英语考试都要考这些单词什么的,所以必须掌握。在之后就是学习英语句子什么的。英语都是靠背与记的,所以...
Hello, I'm GaoFeng, fifteen years old, studying in Class12, Senior Grade One of HeLang First Middle School. I'm outgoing and warmhearted to my classmates. Football is my favorite sport, while playing basketball, pingpong and badminton are also my fortes. However, my disadvantage lies in English since I can hardly pass the examination. I'm eager to learn it well and hope someone can do me a favor. Thank you !觉得你应该是想找人帮忙,所以结尾改动了一点点,希望能帮上你的忙。
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我哥哥总是喜欢做他想做的事 英文翻译, 我哥哥总是喜欢做他想做的事 英
我哥哥总是喜欢做他想做的事 英文翻译 问题补充:
My brother always likes doing what he (
) so亦Izh 我哥哥总是喜欢做他想做的事 英文翻译
my elder brother always does the things he want to do
热心网友
My brother always does what he wants
热心网友
My brother always like to do what he wanted to do !!!!
be hisself.}

我要回帖

更多关于 毕竟我跟我哥哥表白了 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信