2015年职称英语考试用书_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
长春金天宇文化传播有限责任公司是一家以别...
评价文档:
同系列文档
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2015年职称英语考试用书
【​天​宇​考​王​】​为​广​大​考​生​归​纳​总​结​职​称​外​语​最​新​考​试​资​讯​,​让​考​生​最​先​了​解​职​称​外​语​考​试​报​名​等​有​关​事​项​的​通​知​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
人教版新目标英语九年级全册单元知识点及配套练习
新目标九年级英语单元知识点及配套练习Unit 1
How do you study for a test?1、 一般现在时(特别是单数第三人称作主语);2、动词作主语的形式(现在分词和不定式);3、介词后面的动词形式(~ing);4、What about+~ing;How about+~ing;5、too+形(副)+to(不定式);6、find+宾语+宾语补足语;7、not...at all;8、get+形容词;9、某些动词后面的动词必须用~ing;10、unless条件状语从句→if条件状语从句→...,or...(并列句);11、instead/instead of;12、listen to13、ask(sb.)for(sth.);14、for example;15、have fun(doing sth.)16、end up(with...)17、spoken English;English-speaking people(countries)18、make mistakes19.talk to(with) sb.20、why don't you(we,they )+动词原形?=why not+动词原形?21、laugh at22、first of all23、to begin with.24、later on25、be afraid of sth.(doing)be afraid to do sth.be afraid that从句26、in class/out of class /after class27、take notes28、get an"A"in English29、(sb.)be impressed by(with)...30、have trouble doing sth.(回见15)31、look up32、make up a conversation.33、around the world.34、deal with35、stay(keep)+形容词36、go by37、decide(not)to do sth.38、主语+last(延续) for long39、regard sb.(sth.)as.../hink of sb.(sth.)as...40、complain about sth.41、compare sth to sth.(把...比作...);compare sth with sth.(把...与...进行比较)42、physical problems43、break off44、in a positive way45、study for a test46、learn a lot (in)that way47、keep an English notebook48、区别:sound,voice,noise49、区别:loud,aloud,loudly50、find sb./sth.+宾语补足语;find it +宾语补足语+(for sb.)to do sth.51、try one's best (to do sth.)52、with the help=with one's help53、much too 与too much练习:1. Everyone ______(want)to study English well.2. ______(listen) to English every day ______ (help) him a lot.3. How about ______ (be) a musician?That's great!4. The stone looks too big for her to move.(1)译成汉语;(2)用so...that...改写。5. I found it hard for me to improve spoken English.(译成汉语)6. In order to improve your English,you should practice______ (speak)English every day.7. Hurry!Or we'll be late!(同义句改写)(1)If we______ ______ ,we ______ ______ late.(If we______,we ______ ______ late.)(2)Uless we______ ,we ______ ______late.8. Why not ______(have )a try ?→Why ______you ______(have) a try?9. ______(Eat) more vegetables ______(stay) ______(健康).10. Do you have any trouble______(get) along with your classmates?11. Listen!How sweet that girl's ______(sound /voice /noise) is!12. Don't shout ______(loud/aloud/loudly)at others!13. I'm always______ tired because I always have______ work to do.(选择:A.too much
B. much too
C. too many
D. many too)14. 选词填空(注意时态、语态和词形变化):①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑾complain about(1) You may ______ the new words in thedictionary.(2) We ______ with the children in the park yesterday.(3) Be careful!Try your best not ______.(4) He always ______the weather and his bad health.(5) We should learn ______ all kinds of problems in a positive way.(6) ______ in class is a good habit.(7) The sports meeting ______ with our school song.(8) She spent almost all her spare time
playing the piano ,______ she became a great pianist.(9) Most children ______ their fathers.(10) ______ taking a taxi, he went there on foot.(11) Don't ______ him. After all,he has realized his mistakes.(12)Unit 2
I used to be afraid of the dark.1、 描述过去习惯做某事:主语used to(不定式)2、区别下列句型:①used to(不定式)②be used to(介词)③be used to(不定式)④be used for sth.(doing)3、not...any more→no more;not...any longer→no longer4、hardly(ever)=very seldom=almost never5、复合词:a fifteen-year-old boy6、对某人而言做某事是...的:It's(形容词)for sb. to do sth.7、be able to do sth.与can8、give up(+ ~ing)9、 afford sth.(to do sth.)10、be interested in sth.(doing.sth.)11、in front of...与in the front of...12、be terrified of(与 be afraid of 相近)13、go to bed(sleep)14、on the soccer team15、worry about sb.(sth.) /be worried about.../worry that从句16、all the time17、take a bus to(某地) = go to(某地)by bus18、go right (straight) home19、start
school20、spend+time(money) on sth.(doing sth.)→It takes(took)sb.+时间+to do sth.→物cost(某人)+钱→人 pay 钱 for 物。21、daily life22、be stressed out23、look like(介词)24、get good (bad) grades25、look after=take care of...26、as+形(副)+as sb.can/could/want/1ike/would like →as+形(副)+as possible27、cause problems(trouble) to sb..28、get into trouble with sb.29、in the end=at last=finally30、make a(difficult/good/bad)decision.31、a boys' boarding school32、head teacher33、to one's surprise34、even though(if)引导条件状语从句35、take pride in sb(sth.)=be proud of sb.(sth.)36、pay attention to(介词)37、非谓形式(~ing和不定式)作主语时,谓语用单数形式。38、alone与lonely39、chat (online)with sb. about sth.40、mind的用法41、区别:die,dead;与death42、as well与as well as43、be patient with sb.(sth.)练习:1. We used to play here.(1)改写成否定句;(2)变成一般疑问句。2. Mr.Smith used to smoke, but now he doesn't smoke any more.(译成汉语)3. I have been used to the weather here.(译成汉语)4. The bricks(砖) are used to build a wall.(译成汉语)5. Umbrellas are used for keeping off rain.(译成汉语)6. Our basket wasn't there any more.(同义句)→Our basket______ ______ ______ there.7. It hardly ever snows in Hainan Island,______ ______?8. 对一个年仅八岁的孩子来说照顾宠物狗并不是一件容易的事情。______ isn't easy for______ 8-year-old child ______ ______ ______ a pet dog.9. Was Litz interested in ______(play) the piano at his very young age?10. He spends all his spare time ______(paint).(同义句)→It ______ all his spare time ______ ______.11. How much did it cost you to fly to Harbin?(同义句)→How much did you ______ ______to Harbin?12. 她尽可能经常回家去看望父母。She ______ ______ ______her parents as______ as______ ______ .13. Helping others ______(make)him ______(feel)very happy.14. Parents always take ______(自豪) in their children.(同义句)→Parents are always______ (自豪)______ their children.15. You made a good ______(决定)!16. I don't mind ______(stand) here.17. Chinese as well as English ______(be)very important.18. (改错)How long has Lu Xun died?19. My dog's ______(死)made me very sad.20. He didn't use to______ (eat) western food,but now he is used to ______(eat) it.21. 选词填空(注意时态、语态和词形变化):①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨to one'⑩⑾(1) My sister is too young ______ herself.(2) ______smoking!It's bad for your health.(3) Try your best.I'm sure you will______ make progress in English.(4) Thanks to the electricity,people were ______afraid of the dark.(5) He was too ______to say a word.(6) He tried many times but failed again and again,______ he had to give up.(7) Human beings should______ protecting our environment.(8) ______,Mr Gao worked it out only in two minutes.(9) It was getting dark,I began to______ my parents,they hadn't come back yet.(10) I'm sure to go to see you tomorrow,______it rains.(11) Most people ______tigers and lions.Unit 3
Teenagers should be allowed to choose theirown clothes1、被动语态(特别是含有情态动词)2、谈论"同意"与"不同意","应该允许"和"不应该允许"。3、have(get/make)sb.(sth.)+过去分词4、主句动词为think/believe/expect/suppose等表示主观推断的动词所接的否定宾语从句要进行否定转移.5、enough的用法。6、stop to do sth.与stop doing sth.7、"So+助动词+主语"与"So+主语+助动词";"Neither(Nor)+助动词+主语"与"Neither(nor)+主语+助动词"8、借用"do(does/did)"进行强调(教科书P24)9、already与yet.10、副词置于句首引起的主谓倒装(教科书P24)11、a part-time(full-time) job12、get one's ears pierced(参见3)13、cut one's hair14、on (at) weekendson weekdays.15、at this (that) age;at the age of=at one's age of...16、go to the movies.17、by 10:00 p.m.18、go+-ing.与do(some)-ing19、stay up20、clean up(动副短语)21、get to class late22、finish a test early23、fail (in) a test;fail to do sth;fail (in) doing sth.24、take (pass) a test25、be strict with sb;be strict in sth.26、the other day27、concentrate (more)on sth.(than sth.)28、...be good for sb.(sth.)29、in groups (of 3 );in pairs30、during the evening(the vacation)31、at present32、have a chance( an opportunity) to do sth.(of doing sth)33、think about···;think of...34、It's a real mess! What a mess!35、at least (most)36、eight hours' sleep a night37、an old people's home38、a primary school39、at the newspaper offiee40、once a day;twice a week;three times a month.41、have(take)+ 一段时间+off(to do sth.)42、answer+宾语;reply to+sb.(sth.)43、agree with sb.(an idea);disagree with sb.44、get (be) in the way of...45、have nothing against sb.(sth.)46、be serious about sth.47、quite a few;very few48、come out(多义)49、区别:put on,wear,dress(接人作宾语)与in50、learn from...;learn about...51、be good for/to/at/with练习:1. People use English widely all over theworld.(变成被动语态)→English ______ widely ______ all over the world.2. You can't take the books out of thelibrary.(同上)→The books ______ ______ ______ out of the library.3. Someone saw him go out just now.(同上)→______ ______ ______ ______ ______ out just now.4. The Grate Wall ______ ______(build) bymillions of people about 2,200 years ago.5. The trees have been planted by the students from Class Two.(译成汉语)6. 这儿不许抽烟!Smoking ______ ______ here.7. ①He thinks.②Teenagers aren't allowed to get their ears pierced.(合并为一句)→He ______ ______teenagers ______ allowed to get their ears pierced.8. Bob hasn't
passed the exam,______ ______ ______(我也没有)9. It looks so fine today.______ ______ ______(是啊,的确不错!)10. Be quiet!Here ______!(选择:A.B. dC.D. the teacher comes)11. He was able to play the guitar at his age of five.(同义句)→He ______ ______the guitar ______ he______ ______ .12. After the work,he'll have 5 days off to go on a vacation.(译成汉语)13. He had his hair ______(cut/cutted/to cut/cutting).(同义句)→He asked somebody______ his hair in a barber.14. The patient is too weak to ______(穿衣服)himself.(同义句)→The patient is ______ weak ______ he ______ ______ himself.15. 选词填空(注意时态、语态和词形变化):①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩(1) Look!How heavy the rain is!But it ______rain yesterday.(2) ______too late so often is bad for your health.(3) A traffic accident happened on Dongfeng Road that day.______people were injured.(4) What does your father______ your new look?(5) So many flowers ______in spring.(6) ______,more than 10,000 missing people haven't found yet.(7) There are______ 100 people in the hall.(8) Although so many people______ you, I don't think it's a good idea.(9) Usually,the flight from Chengdu to Paris runs once______.(10) The classroom must______ at once!Unit 4
What would you do ?1、谈论假设情况.2、if的用法;(1)引导真实条件状语从句;(2)引导虚拟条件状语从句;(3)作"是否"讲,引导宾语从句。3、What if+陈述句?(意为:如果......该怎么办或怎么样呢?)4、else与other5、rather than/would rather...than.../would···rather than···6、add···to(into)···7、medical research8、be late for...9、get pimples.10、be confident of sb.(sth.)have confidence in sb.11、in public/in a public place/the public12、How confident are you?13、give a speech (to sb.)15、have a cold(fever)16、with(without)(one's)permission/give sb. permission to do sth.17、introduce sb.to sb.18、do(make)a survey about sth.19、in lots of different situations.20、not...in the slightest(=not...at all)21、plenty of...=lots of...(都可用于可数与不可数名词)22、get along(on)(well/badly)with sb.23、make speeches.24、at lunch time25、in fact26、come top27、let sb.down28、come up with(=think of)29、the rest of...30、be faced with(by)...31、know of=hear of...32、have lots of experience doing sth.33、give sb.advice on...34、cover...with...→...be covered with...35、fall downstairs/go upstairs36、find/find out/look for37、offer sb.sth./offer to do sth.38、hide sth.(sb.)from sb.39、get nervous.(get+形容词)40、区别:say,speak,tell,talk41、区别:borrow与lend42、by accident/by mistake练习:1. I don't know if he _____ (come).If he _____ (come),I _____(tell) you.2. If I _____ (be)you,I _____(go) to his party.3. You _____(see)the star if you_____ (come)a little earlier.4. What if you add some more salt to the soup?I think it would be more delicious!(译)5. You should do more rather than _____(say).6. 未经许可,不得把书带出阅览室。Books _____ _____ _____ _____ out of the reading room.7. It doesn't matter at all.(同义句)→It _____ matter _____ _____ _____ .8. Plenty of the water _____ _____ (be polluted).9. We must _____ who did it.(look for/find/find out)10. He was so nervous that he couldn't _____ (say,speak,tell,talk)a word.(同义句)→He was too nervous __________________ _________________________.11. I don't think the dress is _____ _____ (够有创意的).12. Where was the book _____ (借的) from?13. How long has he borrowed the dictionary? (改错)14. 茶是无意之中被发明出来的。Tea _____ _____ _____ _____ .15. 选择填空。①②③ ④⑤⑥⑦let sb.⑧⑨⑩get nervous(1) How do you _____ with your classmates?(2) Now please allow me _____ myself.(3) When I make speeches in front of a group, I always _____.(4) Finally,he _____ a good idea.(5) Mt. Qomolangma _____ snow all the year round.(6) You should study hard,or you will _____ your parents _____.(7) The sun looks the same size as the moon. _____,it's far bigger than the moon.(8) If you _____ on yourself,you are sure to succeed.(9) She has good grades,she always _____ in exams.(10) Human body needs _____ water.Unit FiveIt must belong to Carla.1、用情态动词表达推测。2、belong to(+名词/代词宾格)3、at the picnic/have a picnic/go on apicnic4、much too+形(副)/too much+不可数名词5、(1)have som idea of sth.(或从句)(2)have no idea.of sth.(或从句)6、during the concert7、symphony hall8、have a try/try to do sth/try doing sth/try one's best to do sth.9、at one's appointment with sb./make(fix/have, break)an appointment with sb.10、It's crucial that从句11、make up(30%of...)count(30%of...)12、the final exam13、原因状语从句:because+从句/because of+名诃性词语14、run(chase) after sb.(sth.)15、catch a bus16、in
Bell Tower neighborhood17、There be sb.(sth)doing sth.+地点=Sb.(sth) be doing sth.+地点18、get+in(into,out of/off/on)(+交通工具)19、be careful of sth.20、wake up (动副短语:use up/end up,clean up,eat up...动副短语接宾时,该宾语的位置问题·)21、pretend (not) to do sth.pretend+从句22、attempt sth.attempt to do sth.(=try to do sth)23、 play the violin at the concert·24、 joke about sth.play jokes on sb(about sth)25、 call the police.26、 have a test on...27、 be anxious for (about) sb(sth)/be anxious to do sth28、 telephone sb/phone sb/call sb/ring sb/call(ring) up sb/give sb a call练习:1. There must be something wrong with mycomputer.(先译成汉语,再转换成否定句和反意疑问句)2. They might have arrived in Beijing.(同上)3. The earring is Mary's.(同义句)→The earring _____to _____ .4. 这本字典是她的吗?_____ the dictionary _____to _____?5. Do you know anything about the OlympicGames?(同义句)→_____ you have _____ _____ of the Olympic Games?6. I don't know.(同义句)→I have _____ _____.7. He didn't go to work because he was ill.(同义句)→He didn't go to work because of _____ _____.8. There must some people swimming at the pool.(同义句)→Some people_____ _____ _____
at the pool.9. --Do you have any bread?--Sorry,we have eaten up them.(改错)10. 我们都急切地想见到超级巨星成龙。We_____ _____ _____ _____ the super movie star,Jackie Chan.11. 选择填空。①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩ring up(1) As soon as the bus stops,I'll _____.(2) Mr. King likes _____ on others.(3) Would you like to _____ with us next weekend?(4) I've _____ with Dr. Wang.(5) Water _____ 60-70% of the whole human body.(6) Seeing that,he _____ the police.(7) Hearing the teacher coming,he _____ to sleep.(8) If you _____ ,you may work it out.(9) On my way home,I saw a dog_____ amotorbike.(10) That thief _____ to escape from thesupermarket.Unit 6I like music that I can dance to.1、定语从句(弄清几个概念:先行词,引导词一关系代词,关系副词)2、dance to music/sing along with(the)music3、(1)prefer sth.=like sth.better.(2)prefer to do sth.(3)prefer sth.(doing)to(介词) sth.(doing)=like sth better than sth(4)prefer to do sth.rather than do sth.4、what kind of.../many kinds of...5、remind sb.of sth.6、heart strings.7、what do you think of...?=How do you like...?8、be important to sb.(sth.)9、the YeIlow River/the Changjing River10、can't stand/don't mind11、at the Lido Gallery12、a well(best)一known writer/well-cooked beef13、on display(show)14、as much: 在数量或程度上一样。15、a world-class photographer.16、over the years.17、these days(years)18、whatever/whoever / wherever /whenever /however =no matter what /who/where/when/how+从句。19with the name... =named...=called...20、feel sick(区别ill与sick)21、have a great(good/wonderful)time=enjoy oneself =have fun22、most of...23、(sth.)suit sb.well(fine)24、host family(country)25、take sb to(地点名词)26、用现在进行时形式(be+一ing)表示将来进行的行为。27、expect sb.to do sth.28、系动词:be,taste,sound,look,smell,feel,get,turn,become...29、To be honest(插入语)30、stay away from......=keep sb(sth) away from...31、in (dis)agreement on (about) sth32、a type of...33、cause cancer34、burnt barbecued meat35、increase the risk of cancer36、eat a balanced diet37、have a good balance/keep a good balance38、be shocked by...39、interest/interested/interesting40、be sure to do sth/be sure that+从句/be sure of(about)...(对......有把握)41、 be known as.../be famous as.../be known for.../be famous for.../be known to sb./be famous to sb.42、 get together43、 go through(over)练习:1. Bring the book _____ (who /which /when /where /it)I bought yesterday.2. The man to _____(who /whom /which /that /him )you just talked is our boss.3. The dictionary _____(who /which /when /where )cost me 150 yuan was stolen.4. That boy _____(he /who /which /whom /)is wearing a red jacket won the prize.5. I can do nothing _____(that /which /it /who) is helpful to you.6. 我把妈妈给我买的那本书读完了。7. I'll never forget the day _____ I was saved by a soldier.8. He prefers English _____ (than/to) Math.(同义句)→He _____ English _____ _____ Math.9. I prefer _____ (read)English _____ (write) English.10. In such a hot day,all of us preferred to stay at home rather than _____(go) out.11. She prefers comedies to thrillers.(就划线部分提问)_____ _____ _____ of movies _____ she _____ to thrillers?12. However busy you are,you should go to visit your parents at least once a month.(同义句)→13. We all expected him to win the game.(改为被动句)→14. The soup tastes _____ (salt/good/ well).15. All of them were shocked by the news.(改为主动句)→16. 选择填空。①②can'③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩smell(1) _____ you are,we must find you.(2) All the inventions _____ were invented hundreds of years ago.(3) _____,all has changed.(4) Don't forget _____ me _____ the time of the meeting.(5) I like light music that I can _____ gently.(6) What's this?It _____ terrible.I feel sick,take it away!(7) Barbecued meat tastes nice,but maybe it's bad for health.You'd better _____ it.(8) I don't like mice.I _____ them at all.(9) Did of them _____ during Jim's birthday party?(10) _____,I've smoked for many years.Unit 7Where would you like to visit?1、 主动形容词(v-ing)与被动形容词(v-ed)。2、go on(a)vacation/trip/picnic3、go v-ing:go trekking;go swimming...do v-ing:do (some)do washing...4、trek(hike/walk)through the jungle.5、Niagara Falls6、oneday与someday7、用would like/love向别人提问时,如何进行肯定和否定回答。8、
consider+n/concider+v-ing/concider+从句9、one of the liveliest cities.10、fantastic sights11、Notre Dame Cathedral12、It's convenient(for sb.)to do sth.13、in general14、take/spend/pay/cost15、unless/if...not16、be supposed to =should17、at a travel agency18、take a trip to(某地)19、mind (one's) doing sth.20、provide sb. with sth./provide sth. for sb.21、save mony/make mony22、give sb.some suggestions(advice)for vacation spots23、need 作情态动词一般用于否定句和疑问句;作行为动词时,后接名词、不定式;接动名词(-ing)时,表示被动(如:The machine needs repairing. 机器需要修理了。)24、the Gthe Stone Forest25、student exchange programs26、Beijing Duck27、(at) this time of year28、sail (swim)across the Pacific (Ocean)29、dream of(about)30、in the future31、across china32、so
that.../so ... that.../too ...to.../in order to...  /in order that...33、 continue to do sth./continue doing sth./go on to dosth./go on doing sth.34、 after finishing school35、 go to university36、 according to the survey37、 at the 2008 Olympics38、 quite a few=lots of39、 be willing to do sth.40、 It's clear that...41、 be similar to(介词)/be the same as/be differentfrom42、 On one hand,...;on the other hand,...43、 hold on to(介词)...44、 come true/achieve/realize45、 have a winner's attitude练习:1. Would you like to come to dinner with us ?A.Yes,I
B.Sorry, I can't;C.Yes,I'
D.Yes,I'd like to.2. After the ______(tire/tiring/tired) work,all of us felt______(tire/tiring/tired).3. In such a ______(terrify) scene(场景),I wasvery______(terrify).4. Shanghai is one of the _____(live) ___(city)
world.5. Have you seen my book with the name of "Magic English"?(同义句)Have you seen my book _____ "Magic English"?6. How much did you ______(spend / cost /pay /take ) for the dress?(同义句转换)7. Unless you hurry,you'll miss the bus.8. They don't need ______(live/to live/ living /lived )outside any more.→(同义句)They needn't ______ (live)outside any more.9. He got up early so that he could catch the first bus.(同义句)→He got up early ______ ______ _______ catch the first bus.10. Later,he became interested in playing the flute little by little .(同义句) →He ____ _____ in playing the flute little by little .11. Why not consider _____(have)a serious talk with him?12. 选词填空:①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨come true(1) They _____ become the volunteers for the
2008 Beijing Olympic Games.(2) _____that tree!Don't let go of it!We'll come to help you at once!(3) _____,people with good manners are more popular than those with bad manners.(4) We _____to meet at the gate of the library.(5) After a short rest,we_____ trekking.(6) If you study hard, your dream will _____ some day.(7) In order to have a car of his own,he did part-time jobs as many as he could _____money.(8) The weather here _____ that in Australia.(9) The railway station_____ the passagers with hot water and newspaper.Unit 8I'll help clean the city parks.1、 give out=hand out2、 cheer up3、 help sb. with sth./ help sb.(to) do sth.4、 volunteer in an after-school study program5、 at the food bank6、 put off/up/on/away7、 from now (on)8、 hand out /hand in9、 call up10、 set up11、 think up12、 (sw.)be home to sb.13、 put sth.to(into)good use14、 not only...,but also...(also可省,且位置灵活)15、 coach a soccer team for little kids16、 run out of sth.=use up sth.17、 take after sb.18、 fix up19、 do(receive) a radio interview20、 at a local supermarket21、 set up a call-in center for parents22、 work out23、 hang out24、 on(at) weekends25、 offer sb. sth./offer sth. for sb./offer to do sth.→offer singing lessons for children26、 make it possible for sb. to do sth.(it 为形式主语,to do sth.为真正主语)27、 answer the telephone28、 help sb.out29、 a specially trained dog30、 at once=right now=right away31、 donate sth. to sb.=make a donation to sb.32、 动词+副词短语(注意宾语的位置)33、 take turn to do sth.34、 come up with=think of35、 give sth.back to sb.=return sth. to sb.36、 give away/give up/give out37、 each 与every38、 repair,mend与fix39、 fill 与full: fill sth.with.sth./sth. be filled with sth./sth. be full of sth.练习:1. Please take the books to the classroom and give out them.(改错)2. Do you want _____(从事志愿工作)in the city-beautifying program?3. Not only we but also our teacher_____ (take) exercise every day.4. Not only _____ the museum,we also went to the beach.A.
D. did we visit5. Does he look like his father?(同义句)→Does he ______ ______ his father?6. 水下呼吸机使得人们潜入深水成为可能。Scuba makes _____ _____ for people _____ _____ into deep water.7. The shoes look so nice.May I ______?A.
D.try on them8. He hasn't returned the book to me.(同义句)He hasn't ______ my book _____ _____ ____.9. Every got a piece of bread.(改错)10. The room is full of a kind of terrible smell.(同义句)The room ______ ______ ______ a kind of terrible smell.11. The host provided us with hot water for shower.(同义句)The host _____ _____ _____ _____ for shower.12. 选择:①② ③ ④⑤ ⑥ ⑦⑧ ⑨⑩put away(1) He was so upset.What can ____ him ____?(2) After 10 o'clock,we aren't allowed________ outside.(3) The policemen _____ already____ the fire.(4) Have you ______ money?(5) The problem is too difficult for us to ____ it ____.(6) Everyone _____ to the earthquake sufferers (受难者) in Wenchuan.(7) A new library will _____ in our school.(8) Whose books are these?_____ them _____!(9) All the food ______(已分发下去了).(10) As soon as the police knew the accident,they hurried to the scene(现场)____.Unit 9When was it invented?1、 sth. be used for sth.(doing sth.); be used to do sth.; be used to(介词)2、 shoes with adjustable heels3、 adjust oneself to (the new work/situation)4、 fall in love with5、 battery-operated slippers6、 heated ice cream scoop7、 make a list of food8、 annoying(helpful) inventions9、 in the end与at last10、 by mistake与by accident11、 fall into/fall off=fall down from/fall asleep/fall behind12、 in this(that/another) way13、 flying disk14、 writing tests15、 in the sixth century16、 travel around China17、 much-loved sport18、for exercise19、 knock into sb.20、 divide ...into...21、 teach sb. how to do sth.22、 guide sb.(sth.)into ...23、 throw sth.to/at sb.(sth.)24、 take(an active) part in...25、 since then=from then on26、 be (become)good at sth.(doing sth.)27、 the number of...与a number of...28、 add sth. to29、 被动语态:主语(行为承受着)+be 过去分词+by+行为执行者30、 修饰形容词或副词原级的词:very,quite,a little...;修饰比较级的词:much,a little,even,far...31、 非谓语形式(不定式,-ing形式和-ed形式)作定语的用法。32、 前缀与后缀:构词法33、 over+数词=more than+数词34、 It is believed(said/reported/known...) that从句。(it是形式主语,后面that从句是真正主语)练习:1、 Stamps are used for ______(send)letters.2、 Would you like something ______(eat)?3、 There are too many patients in the _____ (wait)room.4、 Would you like to drink some _____ (boil/boiling/boiled/) water?5、 The temple(寺庙) was built over two thousand years ago. (同义替换划线部分)6、 Maybe you can ____ the problem_____ _____ ______ .(也许你能够用另外一种方法解决这个问题。)7、 This _____(深受喜爱的)sport has become more and more popular.8、 据说这棵树已经有一千多年了。It ____ _____ that the tree is _____ _____ 1000 years old.9. We taught the foreigners how _____(use) chopsticks.10. The number of the sports players of China _____(be) 700.11. If you add a little more salt to the soup ,it would be _____.A.B.much more deliciousC.
D.very more delicious12. 选择:①②③④⑤⑥(1) If you don't study as hard as you did before,you will _____ in your studies.(2) Sorry,I took your book ______.(3) Seeing the cartoon,she _____ it.(4) Be careful!Or you may ____ others.(5) Everyone should ____ the tree-planting program.(6) After quite a few failures,he invented the first electric bulbs ____ .Unit 10By the time I got outside,the bus had already left1、 by +点时间/by the time+修饰该时间的定语从句2、 take a shower3、 get up4、 get in the shower5、 leave sth.+地点;区别:leave 与 forget;forget to do sth./forget doing sth.6、 get back to+地点7、 go off8、 take a quick shower/have a quick breakfast9、 run off (hurry off)to+地点(to do sth.)10、 on time /in time11、 go(walk/run/come...) by12、 give sb. a ride13、 make it14、 break down15、 a costume party16、 stay up all night17、 show up18、 on April Fool's Day19、 on the earth20、 sell out21、 be married/marry sb.=be married to sb.22、 get dressed23、 for free24、 wait sb. to do sth.25、 set off26、 flee(escape) from27、 play a joke on sb.;fool sb. make fun of sb.28、 close:①动词:关、合;②形容词、副词:靠近的、密切的:be close to sb. (sth.)29、 过去完成时:主语+had +动词的过去分词练习:1. When I got home,my mother _____(cook)dinner.2. He has finished his homework.(用by fiveo'clock this afternoon)3. By the time he got to the cinema,the movie _____(begin).4. I ____where I ____ my key.A.forget,
B.forgot,C.leave, D.left,forgot5. She married with a disabled man.(改错)6. We must keep off our mobile phones during the meeting.(改为被动语态)7. The boss made the workers work more than 14 hours a day.(同上)8. She gave me an interesting book.(改为被动语态)(1)An interesting book_____ _____ _____ ______.(2)I____ ____ _____ _____ _____ .9. 再走近些。Please come a little_____.10. If you go on like this,you will get____ (bore/to bore/boring/bored).11. 选择:①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧for free(1) He ____ very late last night.(2) The water is provided______.(3) The doctor carried his medicine box and ____ very quickly.(4) All the books must be returned to the library _____.(5) On the way to the city,our car ____ , we had to have it repaired.(6) Don't give up!Go on trying.I'm sure you'll _____.(7) A:When do you plan _____?B:Early in the morning,about five o'clock.(8) Has Mary come ?I can't find him.It seems she ____ yet.Unit 11Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?1、 make a telephone call2、 get some information about...(from sb./...)3、 save money/exchange money4、 go past the bank5、 take the elevator to the second floor6、 take the second turning to the left=turn left at the second crossing7、 kind of =a little8、 the Fine Arts Museum9、 take a vacation10、 dress up as clowns11、 take dance lessons12、 sound +形容词:sound good(rude...)13、 make requests politely14、 depend on(upon)sb.(sth.)15、 lead in (to...)16、 in a way/in some way/in a new way/in another way17、 in order to do sth./in order that从句18、 stay out late19、 be good at sth.→be (become) better at sth.20、 sw.(某地)be ...for sb. to do sth.21、 between与among22、 区别:both,all,neither,none,either23、 at Uncle Bob's (baber)24、 such as(后接词组)与for example,(接句子)25、 有礼貌地提出请求及其回应。26、 由when,while等引导的状语从句,当其主语与主句的主语一致时,可省略其主语及助动词。27、 lend 与borrow:lend sth. to sb./borrow sth. from sb.(sw.)练习:1. Could you please send a letter for me?A.It'
B.Yes,IC.No,I'
D.No,I couldn't2. While ______(to read/eat/eating/are eating),we shouldn't speak and laugh.3. Mr. Wang didn't ____(借)his bike to me.4. A:Where did you ____(借)the book?B:From Dave.A:How long ____ you ____(借)it?B:Only two days.5. 在第二个十字路口向左拐。(1)_____the second ____ ______the left.(2)_____left ____ the second _____.6. The work is a kind of boring.(改错)7. We should learn how ____(make) requests _____(礼貌地).8. 一切还得取决于明天的天气。All ____ ____ the weather tomorrow.9. In order to set off as early as possible,we must get everything ready .(同义句)We must get everything ready ___ ____ we ___ ___ ___ as early as possible.10. ____(Between/Among) the stars,which one is the brightest?11. ____ of them looks good.Could you please show me another one?A.B B.E C.N D.All12. 选择:①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧such as(1) At that party, She ____ very beautifully.(2) After school every afternoon,he must ____ piano lessons.(3) Boys and girls,____ your exercise books after class.(4) There are quite a few ways to improve your English ,______ listening,reading,speaking and so on.(5) The road____ the biggest farm in our town.(6) That _____ too rude,we should think of a _____ way.(7) We still ____ our parents for food and clothes now.Unit 12You are supposed to shake hands.Ⅰ.语言目标Tell what you are supposed to doⅡ.重点词汇\词组:shake
compliment
unfamiliar
pathbe supposed to
shake hands
table manners
get used to
at the end of
get into trouble
give upⅢ.关键句型You're supposed to shake hands.They're supposed to bow.How was the dinner at Paul's house last night?Can you tell me the things I'm supposed to do?The first thing is to greet the teacher.You aren't supposed to... .It's polite... .It's rude to... .Ⅳ.语法be supposed to do sth.的使用动词不定式作主语Ⅴ.单元知识点归纳:1.be supposed to do sth.=should do sth.2.the United States.3.shake hands with sb.4.meet sb.for the first time5.eat the wrong food6.greet sb. the wrong way7.drop by/drop in8..形式主语(宾语):it9.have a great time on my exchange program in France.10.go out of one's way to do sth.(不怕麻烦地,特地做某事)11.make sb.(fee1) at home12.at the dinner table13.cut ...up14.be (get) used to(介词)15.put your hands in your lap16.find+宾语+宾补→find it(形式宾语)+宾补+to do sth.(真正宾语)17.have no reason to be nervous.18.face challenges19.first of all20.give compliments to sb/pay (make) compliments to sb. on sth.21.make a toast at dinner22.make appointments with sb.23.on Chinese New Year24.in a western restaurant25.questions crowded my mind26.to begin with...27.to hold the spoon in my left hand.28.E-mail English29.a new kind of written English30.be used to.save time31.look unfamiliar to sb.32.look like rubbish33.a computer program called ICQ.34.to have online conversations with friends35.be (get) bored.36.in the phrase.37.by the way38.can't stop+v-ing39.can't help v-ing40.in the traditional way41.make faces/make the bed/make mistakes/make fun of sb./make good use of/make noise/make food/make money/...42.look like this43.learn sth by oneself44.at the proper time45.send a message to a friend on a mobile phone46.with best wishes47.after all48.be relaxed about sb./sth.49.联系动词:be,get,become,turn,go,sound,look,feel,taste,smell,grow50. 到达:get,arrive,reach51. .each other 与 one another练习:1. You aren't supposed to work so late.(同义句)→You ______ _______ so late.2. You'd better not smoke any more.(译成中文,再写出同义句)→______ ______ for you _____ _____ _____ any more.3. To take exercise every day is quite necessary.(同义句)→_____ quite necessary ____ _____ _____ every day.4. The host made us _____(feel)at home.5. Later,I got used to ____(eat)this kind of food.6. I found _____ very useful_____ notes in class.A. it,
B.it,to takeC.that,
D. that,to take7. Hearing the good news,she couldn't help ______(jump).8. He couldn't go to school,he learnt the subject all by _____(he).9. It's a ____(bore/boring/bored)job.You must get _____(bore/boring/bored) very soon.10. The flight KB015 reached Toronto about 10 minutes late.A. B. C.
D.got11. Is the table made _____ wood? Yes,it is.A.
D.for12. Our class looks like a big family,all of us help ______ ______(互相)。13. 选择(注意词形):①②③cut...④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨after all.(1) My friend Wang Jun likes ________________ to make people happy.(2) ____________ the onions and add them to the soup.(3) He said he was one of my friends, but he ___________________ to me.(4) Ok!Let's go to the zoo tomorrow. ___________, when will we start?(5) Don't be upset.You did better than before _______________.(6) _____________ such a challenge,what should you do?(7) The sports meeting _________ a song.(8) When we meet strangers,maybe we'll ___________ hands with them.(9) ____________ familiar people with a nod(点头) can be enough.Unit 13Rainy days make me sad.I.重点词汇、词组:therefore----so; soft----hard;light----dark; so that----so....that; for instance----for example----such as ----like;no one----nobody----none; to start with---to began with; maybe----may be----perhaps;make food; make money;learn from;at first;kind of; keep out;aim at; for instance;save money; so that;at times; to start with;jump out of; after all;be annoyed with; to be honest;sound like; used to;every time; take off;think aboutII.重点句子1.
Rainy days make me sad.2.
Waiting for him made me angry.3.
It was so sad that it made us cry.4.
They spend more time eating their meals.5.
They can also help you save money.6.
Ad can lead you to buy something youdon't need at all.7.
I had forgotten to bring it with me.8.
Someone buys you a gift you don't want.9.
I prefer to receive a gift that has somethought behind.Ⅲ.话题语法1.
谈论事情对人的影响2.
make+宾语+宾语补足语(动词或形容词)句式Ⅳ.单元知识点归纳:1.rainy days2.make十宾语+宾补(不定式须省to)3.would rather+动词原形(+than+动词原形)4.so that(①表目的;②表结果);so...that...(表结果);in order+that 从句/in order to do sth.表目的。5.soft colors1ike pink and light blue6.look gook/bad.7.paint sth.red(white...)8.play loud music9.heavy (light) traffic10.endangered animals11.join a clean-up campaign12.look out sunglasses13.keep sb./sth. out...14.be aimed specifically at sb./aim at...15.It's true+that从句16.for instance=for example17.pros and cons18.have sales19.at other times20.lead sb. to sw.lead sb. to do sth.21.at times=sometimes22.to start with...23.go to the store with the lowest price24.work hard at English25.leave sb.a note26.be (get)annoyed with sb.27.home-cooked (made) cookies28.the art of giving (receiving)29.put on/take off30.of course31.to make things easier32.in some cultures33.A saying in England:It's the thoughtthat counts.34.different people have very differentthoughts on this subject.35. move to sw.36. have to 与must37. keep 的用法38. true,truely,truth39. hear from sb.=get(receive) a letter from sb.练习:1. ______ rainy days,he always gets upset.A. At;
D.For.2. What makes you so _______(excite/exciting/to excite/excited)?3. I would rather _______(not go) outside in such a hot day.4. He is so young that he can't dress himself.(同义句)→(1)He is _______ young ______ ______ himself.(2)
He isn't ______ ______ _______ _______himself.5. 墙面漆成了红色。The wall ______ ______ ______.6. Human beings are supposed to protect _______ (濒危)animals.7. 这条规定是专门针对青少年而制定的。This rule _______ _______ _______ ________ teenagers.8.让我带你去那个村子吧。Let me ______ you ______ that village.9. 他对我大为恼火。He _____ ______ ______ me.10. ________ (give) is better than ______ (receive).11. Sorry,I have kept you _______(wait)for me so long.12. I haven't heard from him for long.(同义句)→I haven't ______ a letter _____him for long.13.Could you please tell me the ______(true)?Unit 14Have you packed yet?I.重点词汇、词组:in----after already----yet----stillago----before have to----mustthe number of----a number of----numbers ofsome day----one day----the other day few---afew---little---a littleelse---other one more----another----onethrough----across----cross kid----childrenclean out in a minuteturn off get back (to)do one's homework take...for a walkget up the number ofwin an award go on a toursome day say goodbye towash the dishes one morein search of thousand ofso far between...and...go for walks thanks tolook forward toII.重点句子1.
Have you packed the camera yet?2.
He started telling me about all of thechores he had to do when he was a kid.3.
Be sure not to miss them if they come to a city.4.
Good luck to the New Ocean Wave.5.
It's your job to wash the dished.6.
It's your turn.Ⅲ.话题语法1.
谈论近期的事情2.
现在完成时:have/has+动词的过去分词Ⅳ.单元知识点归纳:1.现在完成时; 过去完成时; 完成进行时。2.a bathing suit.3.a traveI guidebook4.clean out=clean up5.in a minute=in a second=soon=very soon=right now=at once6.turn on(off/up/down)7.get backto you8.take sb. for a walk9. chop wood10.light the fire11.collect water from the village well12.on the farm13.Take care!14.on the music scene15.appear on CCTV16.go on a world tour17.a lead singer18.in the top ten songs19.some day与one day20.good luck to sb.good luck with sth.21.be off22.the National Day concert23.play a musical instrument24.say goodbye(sorry,hello,yes,no···)to sb.25. The telephone is busy.26.more与another.27.live outside China28.the local government of Guangdong Province29.the In search of Roots summer campprogram30.thousands
of overseas
Chinesestudents.31.so far=till now32.during the two-week camp33.the most exeiting part of the trip34.thanks to.../thanks for...35.go for walks36.I have so many memdries of China totake with me.37.believe strongly in sth/sb.38.be looking forword to(介词):lookforward to(介词)39. do one's daily activities40. good,well,fine,nice41. feed sb.(sth.)with sth./feed sth. to sb./feed on sth.=live on sth.练习:1. He ______here before five o'clock. He ______for two hours.A. came,
B.has come,C.came,
D.has been2. _______ will you come back?A. H
D.How much3. Sorry,I'll do it very soon.(同义句)→I'll do it _____ ______.4. The TV is too noisy. Would you mind _______?A.
D.turning down it.5. 她来向我道别。She came______ ______ ______ _______ ______ me.6. Would you like _______ soup?A.
D.more some7. Many ______ overseas Chinese students returned to their hometowns to look for their families' roots.A.
D.thousands.8. All of us are looking forward to ____(visit) Mount Emei.9. I don't feel very _____ today.A. B. C.nice.10. He _____(light)a candle(蜡烛)and on reading.11. 选择(注意词形):①②③④⑤⑥⑦look forward to(1) It said that the famous singer ______on CCTV the next day.(2) ______ the old villager,we weren't lost in the mountain.(3) If the water is boiling,the machine must ___________.(4) The bridge is too narrow(窄),you must ________.(5) Little Betty___________ the Christmas.(6) My mother will come back __________.(7) Sheep __________ grass.Unit 15We are trying to save the manatees!I.重点词汇、词组:enormous----huge----large----big discover----findtiny----small----little pull----push----carry----lifthardly----hard never----everrecently----later stuff----materialbe made of----be made from trash----rubbish----garbageprovide...for/to...----provide....with...used to be against doing somethingin one's life
once a daybe suitable for not...at allprovide...for... take care ofagree with disagree withturn off hear ofpull down win an awardin one's spare time be supposed to do sth.II.重点句子1.
We're trying to save the manatees.2.
There used to be a lot of manatees.3.
In 1972, it was discovered that they wereendangered.4.
I'm against building a new zoo in our town.5.
They provide homes for many endangered animals, and help to educate the public about caring for them.6.
They don't have enough money to take care of so many fine animals.7.
I urge all of your readers to visit our wonderful zoo soon.8.
It's hard to stop riding in cars.9.
She built herself a house out of trash.10.
The stuff used to be called trash.11.
Everyone calls him Mr Recycling.12.
It's important to recycle paper to save the trees.13.
What are the things you are supposed to do?Ⅲ.话题语法复习:1.现在进行时(be+动词的现在分词)2.一般现在时3.used+动词原形4.被动语态(be+及物动词的过去分词)5.现在完成时(have/has动词的现在词)Ⅳ.单元知识点归纳:1.主语be +数词+long (tall...)2.weigh+数词+单位3.be against (doing) sth.4.sth.be suitable for sb. to do sth.5.They are like living textbooks foryoung people.6.educate the public about sth.7.care for sb. (sth.)8.hear of/hear from9.build sth. out of trash.10.过去分词和现在分词作定语的用法。11.win an award from12.in one's spare time13.make sth. out of sth14.be made of(from)15.pull down16.look out of...17.the Forbidden City18.the national flag of China19. a business meeting20. make sounds21.take a few flowers as a gift22.save the environment23.get around the city练习:1. 这儿的水大约有10米深。The water here _______ about 10 meters _____.2.The Great Wall is more than 5,000 kms long.(对划线部分提问)3. It's around two kilometers far away from here to school.(改错)4. 这头猪重达200公斤.The pig ______ up to 200 kg.5. The room isn't ______ (合适) for children _______ (居住) in. It's so dark.6. 这些恐龙化石对年轻人来说就像活的教科书。The dinosaur fossils______ ______ _______ textbooks ______ young people.7. 你听说过一个外国人写的《红星照耀中国》这本书吗?______ you ______ ______ the book with the name of Red Stars over China _____ ______ _____ by a foreigner?8. Paper is made ______ (of /from/out/ by)wood.9. Who ______(赢了)Class Five?You can't imagine how _____(大)some stars are.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语连词有哪些 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信