面对严峻的市场形势就业市场你如何做准备?英文250字短文 急急急 !!!!

英语看图短文填空!!急!!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语看图短文填空!!急!!
英语看图短文填空!!急!!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语看图短文填空!!急!!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语看图短文填空!!急!!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:英语看图短文填空!!急!!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:1) good 2)shook 3)is 4)only 5)your 6)but 7) job解决方案2:后面的解决方案3:8) years9) famouse10) them解决方案4:太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!解决方案5:goodshookisonlyhiswhenbusiness解决方案6:good,shakes,about,only,your,and,place通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:1) good 2)shook 3)is 4)only 5)your 6)but 7) job===========================================答:newspaper===========================================问:一共两篇 一篇十个空我自己写的我已经马赛克了 求高手翻译并且发答案!!答:if 、bag 、breathe 、weather 、tennis 、do 、water 、 walk 、 dog 、well shopping 、 most 、 also 、 cost 、thousands 、much 、pair 、sold 、hat 、expensive ===========================================问:一共两篇 一篇十个空我自己写的我已经马赛克了 求高手翻译并且发答案!!答:1 heard 2 what 3 might 4 see 5 lasted 6 asleep 7 bed 8 make 9 get into 10 night 倒数那两句看不全,应该是He wanted to make friends with my cat, but couldn’t get into my house吧?所以你自己再看看第9题的答案埃===========================================问:一共两篇 一篇十个空我自己写的我已经马赛克了 求高手翻译并且发答案!!答:71.when 72.next 73.fresh 74.about 75.rules 76.stay 77.Then\Next 78.ate 79.spend 80.wait 不懂继续追问 如满意请采纳 O(∩_∩)O~~~===========================================问:如题!急要!有翻译的多加20财富值!!答:中考英语看图短文填空100篇第19篇答案
18:55 提问者悬赏:20分 | 辰星浅紫 | 来自手机知道 | 分类:英语考试 如题!急要!有翻译的多加20财富值!...===========================================问:This is a train ticket(火车票)form_______to Linyi..You can see the...答:West Tianjin departs at / A.M. K51 4 6 94 on three===========================================问:One day ,Mr White finished his work very _____, On his way home, th...答:One day ,Mr White finished his work very _late____, On his way home, there were no people and no buses. So he had to go home on __foot___, He held his in his __arms___, When he got home, he opened his bag. He wanted to get the ...===========================================问:Dear Mrs Brown We are so glad that you're coming to join us.Our gat...答:71、find 72、When 73、一个地点,可能是school 74、right或者left,75、block(街区)或cross(十字路口)或Corner(拐角) 76、标志性建筑hospital,post office等 77、coming 78、catch 79、第几个站 80、wait 这些需要根据具体的图片内容而...=========================================== 71、find 72、When 73、一个地点,可能是school 74、right或者left,75、block(街区)或cross(十字路口)或Corner(拐角) 76、标志性建筑hospital,post office等 77、coming 78、c...=========================================== part/half what Throw hole were rind head out happened sorry=========================================== West Tianjin departs at / A.M. K51 4 6 94 on three=========================================== for happy hope holidays for hard are won't walk having===========================================嘴探进去也喝不到,怎么办呢?它使劲地用身体撞水罐,又用翅膀推水罐,想把水罐弄倒,好喝水。可是水罐又大又重,它的力量太小了,弄不倒这罐子。忽然,它急中生智,可以叼些石子...=========================================== You can take any of the periodicals: "The World of English"."Foreign... 2. 细读思考题,分析信息。通读(浏览全文)短文后,已对文章或段落大意有所了解再读...===========================================最后综合项(包括完形填空)考了一百多分。 4、完形填空题和简短回答题,这两个题也是... 或者写几段偶喜欢的英文歌词(注意不是汉语拼音的),或者写一下李阳疯狂英语里的搞笑...===========================================English. ( ) 4. D. I like apples. ( ) 5. E. I watch TV on Saturdays. 三、听短文并填空... is it today? It's Friday. ( ) 5. I often do my homework on Saturdays. 五、看图完...=========================================== ( ) 10. When is your birthday? J. Yes, she is. V. Look and answer.(看图回答问题)1... and opened their mouths. We fed them. We were very happy that day. 1. 根据短文内...===========================================I can ____two ice-cream.A. eating B. eat C. eats D. eates14. I've got ______English bo... 3. would like what you ?4. to nice you meet .5. in the cabbage is the sink .七. 阅读短文判...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助急求六年级英语小短文60字左右,6篇!!!急急急急急急!!!!!!!
急求六年级英语小短文60字左右,6篇!!!急急急急急急!!!!!!!
Four Seasons There are four seasons in a year. They are spring, summer, fall and winter. Spring is warm and sunny. The trees are green and flowers are beautiful. We can plant trees and run on the grass. Summer is my favorite season. The weather is very hot, sometimes it rains. I like to swim in the swimming pool. And I can wear my beautiful dress. And I can eat ice creams. Fall is a beautiful season. The weather is very cool. We can eat a lot of fruits. And the leaves are colorful. Winter is very cold. But in Nanhai it does not snow. We can not play with snow. I like the four seasons very much. 翻译:四季 有四季一年。他们是春,夏,秋季和冬季。 春天是温暖和阳光。树绿,花是美丽的。我们可以种植树木和运行在草地上。 夏季是我最喜欢的季节。天气很热,有时下雨。我喜欢游泳,在游泳池。我可以穿我美丽的衣服。我可以吃冰淇淋。 秋天是一个美丽的季节。天气十分凉爽。我们不能吃了很多水果。和叶是丰富多彩的。 冬季是非常冷。但是,在南海它不下雪。我们不能发挥积雪。 我喜欢四季非常。 My dream home is very big and clean. It has at least five floors and fifteen rooms. On the ground floor, there is a kitchen, a dining room and a bathroom. There are no other rooms on the ground floor. My bedroom, study, bathroom are on the first floor. They are all very comfortable. My parents’ room is on the second floor. It’s also very big and clean. My grandparents live with us in this big house, too. Their rooms are on the third floor. On the fourth floor, there is a big balcony. I can play games, read books and chat with friends there. I also have a big and nice garden. It is beside the big house. There are many flowers and vegetables in it. It has a big tree. In summer, I can sit under the tree with my family. Behind the garden, there is a swimming pool. I can swim with my friends in summer. I think it is very comfortable to live in my dream home. 翻译: My梦想家是非常大和干净的。 它有五个地板和至少十五个房间。 在底层上,有厨房、一个餐厅和卫生间。 没有在底层上的其他房间。 我的卧室,研究,卫生间在一楼上。 他们是非常舒适的全部。 我的parents’室在二楼上。 干净也的It’s非常大和。 我的祖父母与我们居住在这个大房子里,也是。 他们的房间在第三楼。 在第四楼,有一个大阳台。 我可以打比赛,读与在那边朋友的书和闲谈。 I也有一个大和好的庭院。 它是在大房子旁边。 有在它的许多花和菜。 它有一棵大树。 在夏天,我可以坐在与我家的树下。 在庭院之后,有游泳池。 我可以游泳与我的朋友在夏天。 我认为它是非常舒适的在我的梦想家居住。 My friend I have a good friend. Her name is Susan.She comes from America. Now we are in the same class within No.8 Middle school. We often go to school and go home toghter,just like sisters.She likes English very much and actually she is good at it. So, If I have a question of English, I will turn to her for help. She is very helpful. She also does well in singing and dancing. Everytime there is a party,she will give us a wonderful show. This is my good friend, kind,and helpful. On day,my english teacher asked me a question in class:Bob,can you tell me which three words that students use most when answer the teacher's question? Bob was embarrassed (尴尬):I don't know. then the teacher smiled:Yes,you are right.《Lovely rabbit》 The rabbit is a kind of lovely again kind animal.It can run very quickly.It likes most the turnip and green vegetableses.Many persons consider as the pet to it to bring back a hello to keep.I also kept a rabbit, but it died.In fact, the rabbit is also more difficult to keep.We had better let rabbit return to in the great universe, letting it grown by itself, the oneself just seek the food to eat to.Still have, let us also protect other animals together. 《可爱的兔子》 兔子是一种可爱的又善良animal.It能跑得型腔的萝卜,最喜欢的人认为绿色vegetableses.Many宠物给它带回喂到keep.I也保持了一只兔子,但事实上,兔子died.In也更难keep.We最好让兔子回到大自然中,让它自行种植,刚才自己寻找食物to.Still有,我们也保护其他动物。 Who is she? I have a friend. She is my best friend. She is a girl. She is ta11. She has two big eyes and a big mouth. She is a beautiful girl. She likes singing, and she is good at it. Who is she? She is Chen Jie. 我有个朋友。她是我最好的朋友。她是一个女孩。她是ta11。她有一双大眼睛和一个大嘴巴。她是一个美丽的女孩。她喜欢唱歌,她很擅长。她是谁?她是陈杰。 这是一个伟大的日子 今天是晴天,我很高兴因为我妈妈和我去了图书馆。我读了很多书。我们回家了五点。 这是一个伟大的日子! 给你个网址 上面有很多。http://bdwdezwy./blog/static//
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导写周末全家人做了什么事的英文短文急急急!麻烦各位英文高手了,我英文太烂了。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写周末全家人做了什么事的英文短文急急急!麻烦各位英文高手了,我英文太烂了。
写周末全家人做了什么事的英文短文急急急!麻烦各位英文高手了,我英文太烂了。
只是没有悬赏分 ,若不少于10分,我保证在当天给你作文...跪求关于祖国60年的英语短文250字_百度知道
跪求关于祖国60年的英语短文250字
我是初三的学生,要有可演讲性,请给我一篇关于祖国成就获发展或抗击外来侵略或成立60年的英语短文我要参加希望之星英语比赛
提问者采纳
white Long March II-F rocket carrying the Shenzhou-V spacecraft and China&#39。在这美好的季节. When we onsider our purpos economic and social development.Everyone all has each others direction and purposein the life!
我们坚信, Asia&#39, this is our great motherland - mother,使中国彻底实现了独立, 2. Meantime,将会遭受山脚的抵抗. 1;s largest developing country,总给人们带来喜庆, Pacific Ocean&#39、中国人民团结在一起。4,真诚都播进了英雄们的心灵, China is more than proud of making its own contribution to human beings&#39. (But i am an exception hehe)), was she,她把智慧.
Win back the Shenzhou VII。神州七载人太空飞行任务圆满成功,是她,亚洲的东部,这们母亲又是那样的慷慨地给予,我们可以自豪; in 1998 the south face of the history of a rare flood in 2003,以至于所有优秀的儿女都将生命献给了她。
赢回神舟6号。这位母亲如此善于索取,牢记于心的人,从赣江只滨到拉萨林卡, the flow with is singing happily, some beautiful place, 1 Ignite, has gi out! Go,培育出了万千英雄, gradually becoming a bright ball before vaniss eastern part,放飞坚如磐石的信念与对伟大祖国赞美的诗行,非同一般. Regardless of how great own achievements maybe, brings the daydream.
We will never forget the day when China launched its first manned spacecraft into orbit on October 15.In other words,太平洋的西岸.在地球的北面, 2003, the implementation of China&#39, brings the poetic sentiment., co-operation and pus spirts of devotion、完整, looked like Yellow River to do the struggle equally with the life, it also important to be modest, from the south of the lower reaches of the Yangze River to the north border region. Chinese athletes to outstanding athletic ability and indomitable fighting spirit of the first gold medal total to create the bs Gansu Province., must with general, China launched its first manned spacecraft into orbit from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre in Northwest China&#39.
60年国庆英语作文 我的祖国 To celebrate the 60th anniversary of People&#39, but this year&#39,s northern side, brings the expectation,创造最佳进球总数的历史!
We firmly believe that the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation on the journey is bound to occur one after another glorious 30 years。十三亿华夏儿女以豪迈激越的歌声放飞金色的理想与玫瑰色的憧憬;s West bank., broadcast heroes&#39! The rise of the Chinese nation will surely make the world as we can be proud of,勇敢, releases for flight the rock-solid faith with the line which praises to the great motherland.&quot, bearing in mind the hearts of the people in Cs autumn. success just likes depends on the small tools. This mother so is good at demanding, the Chinese people realize the dream of a century, how many dreams,是她;s first astronaut Yang Liwei soared spectacularly skyward,实现中华民族的伟大复兴的旅程开始一个接一个光荣的30年, was she,用睚已的乳汁, with ya already the milk,给了我们黑眼睛, it will turn out to be an important driving force for the country&#39?
Human society is vast and seems boundless, one is still only a single screw in the large machinery.
Spraying a mass of orange flames。新中国的建立, 3,在面对一些十个省份的罕见冰雪灾害.
The successful launch of Shenzhou-V ushered !!香港回归在1997年回归的澳门于1999年,更带来希望. Without our earnest efforts,执行中国航天技术的发展具有里程碑意义的重大飞跃. Meantime, the face of panic-stricken people of the SARS epidemic in 2008,有一个美丽的地方, gradually becoming a bright ball before vaniss first astronaut Yang Liwei soared spectacularly skyward,让我们能从黑暗中走出光明, here is our hometown,正直, we should strive for the society to live and work within,这个数目的悲剧,300,中华人民共和国.
As the world&#39!英译汉,s Republic of China,这就是我们伟大的祖国――母亲, earthquake SichanWenchuan , some ten provinces in the face of the rare snow disaster,3名宇航员返回的空间了,带来遐想,是无数先烈用鲜血和生命换来的, enabled us to go out thes space technology development milestone major leap forward,带来憧憬。优秀的中国运动员竞技能力和顽强的拼搏精神的第一枚金牌. Though the Shenzhou-V circled the Earth 14 times within 22 hours and 18s economic and social development, how much glory there is。
在这个不同寻常的一年, brave! &quot.
Spraying a mass of orange flames!,更不寻常. .
In this unusual year, which keep structures from tumbling. Many people all would harbor grand desires to improve and change their respective community and countries,面对人们的惊惶失措的“非典”疫情在2008年,而今年的秋天, white Long March II-F rocket carrying the Shenzhou-V spacecraft and China&#39,多少有多少梦想, has given me the yellow skin, it will turn out to be an important driving force for the country'On October 15, the three astronauts returned to space out all smiles,带来诗意,但新中国的领导人使中国人民彻底站了起来,流淌着甜蜜与歌唱, Republic each square kilometer well-loved place soaks is being delighted and is happy, or pieces!中华民族肯定会使世界,是她, be a strong and shining one,中国人民实现梦想的世纪, from a Ganjiang River shore to Lhasa forest card,写进历史,这儿是我们的故乡, the return of Macao in 1999,感动了, all outstanding children have given to the life she, is she.In Earth&#39, the number of tragic,于1998年南方面对历史罕见的洪水在2003年,000, here is our homeland, will be suffering at the foot of resistance,000 China children release for flight the golden color ideal by the heroic intense singing sound and the rosy expectation。春天!2, is more unusual. But if you must be a screw, it has clearly displayed China&#39, 2003 from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Centre in Northwest China&#39,像黄河一样与生命搞争. 5, the large,这儿是我们的家园,中国人民正在攀登高峰的世界科技的另一个伟大的成就, this mother is also such gives generously. The successful launch of Shenzhou-V ushered in a new chapter in space history:
为了庆祝60周年. I mind sincerelySpring,多少荣耀.
Our dream becomes reality。3,给了我黄皮肤!虽然在建国初期中国的经济基础非常薄弱, how many have touched,共和国每一平方公里的热土都浸透着欢欣与幸福, communities couldn’t be so securely maintained,从江南水乡到北国边陲,但也致力于伟大的祖国珍贵的60岁的生日礼物
一般是中华民族一样坚不可摧的钢铁长城, the people of China are climbing the peak of world science and technology of another great feat. Just as screws are the small yet essential objects that strengthen and sustain, cultivated the myriad hero, written into the history of the Republic, 4, but also dedicated to the great homeland of the precious 60-year-old birthday present
General of the Chinese nation just like the Great Wall of steel indestructible.
The success of the Beijing Olympic Games, the large1! The return of Hong Kong in 1997, she wisdom, the Chinese people united. Shenzhou VII manned space mission a complete success。
成功的北京奥运会上, always brings the jubis Gansu Province、地震SichanWenchuan
提问者评价
非常非常感谢~
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
其他3条回答
Pacific Ocean&#39。我们坚信,这是华夏儿女所期望的。在过去的60年岁月中, this is our great motherland - mother,是她,像黄河一样与生命搞争,000,勇敢,必将出现一个又一个辉煌的30年,000 China children release for flight the golden color ideal by the heroic intense singing sound and the rosy expectation。新中国的建立,这们母亲又是那样的慷慨地给予, some beautiful place, was she,美国将仍然是中国的敌人,使中国彻底实现了独立;现在的美国仍然在想方设法遏止中国;s 60 age middle of the month. From the founding of the nation the first day, brings the daydream,在未来的若干年中。从建国的第一天起, brings the expectation, all outstanding children have given to the life she。美国是中国发展的最大威胁,带来憧憬、越南战争使我国在人力和财力方面遭受了巨大损失,给了我们黑眼睛, must with general,国际上的许多不友好的国家在仇视中国、强迫人民币升值等等,培育出了万千英雄! Although is weak in the early years of the new nation China&#39, the flow with is singing happily,从江南水乡到北国边陲. In this happy season、在台湾问题上指手划脚, is more unusual, the US will still be China&#39, looked like Yellow River to do the struggle equally with the life, gesticulates! (字数多些, here is our hometown, has given me the yellow skin,是她, cultiv美国支持的蒋介石反攻大陆行动使我国沿海长期不得安宁,正直,美国发动的朝鲜战争, brave,想方设法阻碍中国进步,放飞坚如磐石的信念与对伟大祖国赞美的诗行, will certainly to let the world be proud for us,以至于所有优秀的儿女都将生命献给了她,也是值得欢欣鼓舞的,中国一步步在崛起, does everything possible to hinder China to progress, but this year&#39, here is our homeland,带来遐想. 1, China one was rising step by step, was she, the many unfriendly countries internationally is being hostile toward Cs economic basis、完整, caused China to realize thoroughly has been independent,更带来希望, like did not acknowledge that China market economy status,她把智慧,但新中国的领导人使中国人民彻底站了起来; Present&#39!虽然在建国初期中国的经济基础非常薄弱,更不寻常,是无数先烈用鲜血和生命换来的。十三亿华夏儿女以豪迈激越的歌声放飞金色的理想与玫瑰色的憧憬,这儿是我们的家园, brings s journey,是永远的麻烦制造者;s rising, is she,共和国每一平方公里的热土都浸透着欢欣与幸福,带来诗意,真诚都播进了英雄们的心灵,从赣江只滨到拉萨林卡, but the new China&#39,给了我黄皮肤。春天. in the past&#39。在这美好的季节! Chinese nation&#39, zai weilai di regan nian zhong,非同一般;s northern side,必将让世界为我们自豪, has gis autumn,总给人们带来喜庆。这位母亲如此善于索取,是她, she wisdom,让我们能从黑暗中走出光明,而今年的秋天, enabled us to go out the light from darkness, was also wo mind sincerelySpring, force Renminbi revaluation in the Taiwan problem and so on, will certainly to appear for one another magnificent 30 years!中华民族的崛起,这儿是我们的故乡,有一个美丽的地方,太平洋的西岸,300. This mother so is good at demanding, always brings the jubilation to the people,亚洲的东部, the Korean War which!在地球的北面, the Vietnam War the US started causes our country has suffered the heavy loss in the manpower and the financial resource aspect, is the forever trouble makere believed that in the Chinese nation great rejuvenation&#39, honest, Asia&#39, broadcast heroes's US still in did everything possible to suppress C The US supports Chiang Kai-Shek counter-attacks the mainland motion to cause our country coast not to be peaceful for a long time, brings the hope.The new China&#39, releases for flight the rock-solid faith with the line which praises to the great motherland. the US was the biggest threat which China developed, this was the China children expected, from the south of the lower reaches of the Yangze River to the north border region,s leaders caused the Chinese people to stand thoroughly, is the innumerable martyrs trades with ths establishment, Republic each square kilometer well-loved place soaks is being delighted and is happy,在中华民族伟大复兴的征程上, this mother is also such gives generously,用睚已的乳汁;s West bank, with ya already the milk,不过你可以自己筛选阿,流淌着甜蜜与歌唱, from a Ganjiang River shore to Lhasa forest card,如不承认中国市场经济地位,这就是我们伟大的祖国――母亲In Earth&#39
Our motherland
Today is our motherland’s birthday-National Day. On TV, I know China is great, Chinese people are brave and hard-working. And I know that fifty-five years ago, China was very poor. And Chinese people suffered a lot. Only the Communist Party can lead Chinese people to build New China. The Chinese people can become the hosts of the country. As a word says: Without the Communist Party there would be no new China.
the Magnificent 60 Years时间关系,待续。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 急急急 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信