The world is wonderful because of you.翻译是什么_百度作业帮
The world is wonderful because of you.翻译是什么
The world is wonderful because of you.翻译是什么
之世界之所以精彩是因为你
这个世界因你而变得完美望采纳哈~谢啦。。。
这世界之所以那么美好,是因为有你的存在
世界因你而美妙请高手帮忙翻译下: 因为有你而更精彩 译成 英文 感谢!!_百度知道
请高手帮忙翻译下: 因为有你而更精彩 译成 英文 感谢!!
同事也帮我译了一下。more and more wondeful because of you这个怎样?
提问者采纳
因为有你而更精彩The world is wonderful because of you.The life is wonderful because of you.这里的 wonderful 还可以换成 marvellous
不可思议的, 惊奇的, 奇妙的望采纳,祝开心!
想在学校里写的标语,用来做标语的话,怎么样才好呢?
wonderful life, because of you.美好生活,因为有你。
提问者评价
非常感谢!wonderful life, because of you.做标语可能会合适一点,同时感谢所有关注这个问题的人。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
请高手帮忙的相关知识
其他4条回答
Because of you, my life is wonderful!
It's more wonderful because of you.
my world is more wonderful because of
Having with you,my life become more wonderfulmore and more wondeful because of you这个句子不行啊,句子结构成分缺少改成这样吧 Because of you,my
life is more and more wondeful
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译请回这句话是什么意思:In the world because of you wonderful day,because you the full,every minute is not easy because of_百度作业帮
英语翻译请回这句话是什么意思:In the world because of you wonderful day,because you the full,every minute is not easy because of
英语翻译请回这句话是什么意思:In the world because of you wonderful day,because you the full,every minute is not easy because of
世界因为你每天都美好,因为你的存在,每一分钟都不容易.(我不确定呀)
因为在你的世界美好的一天,因为你的全部,每分钟是不容易的,因为视频: Deja.Vu 超时空效应 One wonderful Movie (Because of you)
分享给好友
Deja.Vu 超时空效应 One wonderful Movie (Because of you)
下载至电脑
用或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
稍后补充视频简介
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-这是我写的英语读后感 请各位大师帮忙看看有没有什么语法错误 Reading after The Wonderful Wizard of OzThere was a girl called Dorothy and she is a lovely girl with long red hair.Because of a cyclone,she started her interesting_百度作业帮
这是我写的英语读后感 请各位大师帮忙看看有没有什么语法错误 Reading after The Wonderful Wizard of OzThere was a girl called Dorothy and she is a lovely girl with long red hair.Because of a cyclone,she started her interesting
这是我写的英语读后感 请各位大师帮忙看看有没有什么语法错误 Reading after The Wonderful Wizard of OzThere was a girl called Dorothy and she is a lovely girl with long red hair.Because of a cyclone,she started her interesting adventures with her dog Toto.She made friends with a tin man,a scarecrow and a lion.Her friends had different weak points.The lion is a coward,the scarecrow is not clever and the tin man had no heart.But Dorothy helped them and at last,they goteverything they want .The story is exciting,and I like Dorothy best.Because she is brave .She was not afraid of the lion.Though the lion is much bigger and stronger than her.I think she is also kind.She was kind to everyone around her,especially her friends.That’s the reason why they can get what they want at last.All of their dreams came true and they were very happy.They tried their best to help each other in the way to the Emerald City.It’s a happy ending and I think Dorothy and her friend will never forget the experiences.So do I.
Thoughts after reading The Wonderful Wizard ofThere was a girl called Dorothy.she was a lovely girl with long red hair.Because of a cyclone,she started her interesting adventures with her dog Toto.She made friends with a tin man,a scarecrow and a lion.Her friends had different weak points.The lion is a coward,the scarecrow is not clever and the tin man had no heart.But Dorothy helped them and at last,they got everything they want .The story is exciting,and I enjoyed it very much,especially for Dorothy best.Because she so brave that she was not afraid of the lion,though the lion was much bigger and stronger than her.I think she is also kind.She was kind to everyone around her,especially her friends.That’s the reason why they can get what they really wanted at last.All their dreams came true at last.It's a happy ending.The progress is also impressed me a lot.They tried their best to help each other in the way to the Emerald City.Thanks to the final reault,in my own point of view,Dorothy and her friend would never forget the experiences.So will I.很辛苦,注:叙事应用过去时,评论(中肯)应用现在的时态.还有多用复句和好的词组,上下文注意衔接,我也只能改成这样.很喜欢你的概括部分,言简意赅.}

我要回帖

更多关于 because of you mv 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信