这定语从句怎么翻译译

英语翻译这句怎么翻译:“我认真的在改变,你不给机会怎么知道,我会让你失望呢?”_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译这句怎么翻译:“我认真的在改变,你不给机会怎么知道,我会让你失望呢?”
这句怎么翻译:“我认真的在改变,你不给机会怎么知道,我会让你失望呢?”
seriously i am changing, if you do not give me a chance how do you now i will disappoint you?
I'm trying hard to change,how could you know that,I will let you down,if you never give me a chance?
I'm changing for you carefully,if you don't give me a chance,Why do you judge I'll let you be disappointed?
I do change seriously. How come you know I will let you down if you never give me a chance?
I'm really changing.How can you know I will let you down if you don't give me a chance?
I am trying to make changes, seriously. How do you know I will disappoint you if you don't give me a chance?
i am changing seriously,how do you konw that i will disappoint you if i am not given a chance?
I've been trying so hard to change myself. How could you see if you don't give me a chance to prove that I would not let you down any more.
I'm trying my best to change myself.How could you know that I'll disappoint you without giving me a chance ?
I'm trying hard to change, but how could you know I'll let you down, if you give me no chance?
您可能关注的推广回答者:这句怎么翻译?_百度知道
这句怎么翻译?
もう少し常识をわきまえたらどうだね&#65377。如果把【道理】换进去→道理のわからないこと是什么意思啊;语法书上说这句中的【わけ】代替的是【道理】?“没道理的话”还是“不懂道理的话”君は、わけのわからないことを言う人だねえ&#65377
提问者采纳
你啊 真是个爱说些莫名其妙的话的人呢。再多学点常识怎样?わけのわからないことを言う 大概意思 就是 说些意义不明的话 莫名其妙的话
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
说不懂道理的话
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句怎么翻译?_百度知道
这句怎么翻译?
no rain, for I was conceived in love and brought forth with a purpose, no rock, no wind. In the past I have not considered this fact but it will henceforth shape and guide my lifeNo beast, no plant, no lake had the same beginning as I
石头或湖的起源与我一样,我的到来有目的,雨,植物。我是被爱所欺骗来的,风。我原来没有考虑到这层,但是这将引导出我将来生命的轨道没有哪个野兽
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句怎么翻译:_百度知道
这句怎么翻译:
概念ということばを使うならば、个物の表现から类概念みたいなものの表现に、知らぬまになってしまう。
提问者采纳
If you use the word concept, like a conceptual representation of the expression of 个物 Journal, will become know.
提问者评价
翻译成中文不行吗,英语也不太好翻译哎。。。
其他类似问题
16人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这句怎么翻译The Olympic Games have a spirit of understanding ,friendship and fair play between the nations.understanding 在这做“协议”解?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
这句怎么翻译The Olympic Games have a spirit of understanding ,friendship and fair play between the nations.understanding 在这做“协议”解?
The Olympic Games have a spirit of understanding ,friendship and fair play between the nations.understanding 在这做“协议”解?
understanding 在这做“交流/了解”解更合适,虽然是引申出来的意思.句意:奥运会的精神是国家之间的交流、友谊和公平竞争.understandingn.了解; 认识; 理解; 领会理解力; 判断力; 智力;【哲】知性谅解; 同情心,融洽(非正式)协议,协定; 条件,默契[pl.][英俚]鞋; 脚; 腿text understanding上下文理解be superior to others in understanding在理解力方面胜过他人verbal understanding口头谅解a tacit understanding默契come to [arrive at] an understanding达成协议; 取得谅解习惯用语on the understanding that ...以...为条件with [on] this understanding在谅解的基础上,根据这个条件,在这个条件下习惯用语 | 词性变化 | 参考词汇 | 更多...近/反义词现代英汉词典understandingn.了解;理解力His understanding of English is very good.他对英语的理解力很强.智力默契;协议谅解词性变化adj.有理解力的谅解的,能谅解的习惯用语 | 词性变化 | 参考词汇 | 更多...近/反义词简明英汉词典understandingn.谅解,理解习惯用语 | 词性变化 | 参考词汇 | 更多...近/反义词[七国语言]英汉公共大词典understanding理解例句speech understanding言语理解Understanding Encryption理解加密understanding sociology理解的社会学natural language understanding自然语言理解Void of understanding.缺乏理解
奥林匹克运动会贯彻着一种精神:民族间的理解、友谊和公平竞赛。understanding 在这做“理解”解
奥林匹克运动会在国家之间有一协议,友谊和公平竞赛的精神.
奥林匹克运动会在国家之间的条件, 友谊和公平比赛的精神
奥运会的精神是国家间的相互理解、友谊和公平竞赛}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么翻译英语句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信