我用新电脑硬盘使用时间和爷爷通话英语作文

帮我用英文写一篇文章,讲爸妈或者爷爷奶奶小时候童年的事情,用英文写,爸妈那种60 70年代,那么爷爷奶奶那种30 40年代的就行了!_百度作业帮
帮我用英文写一篇文章,讲爸妈或者爷爷奶奶小时候童年的事情,用英文写,爸妈那种60 70年代,那么爷爷奶奶那种30 40年代的就行了!
用英文写,爸妈那种60 70年代,那么爷爷奶奶那种30 40年代的就行了!
I recall when I was young. Oh I will play and always having fun With the neighbours next to me and we'll play until the setting sunTry to be the best among the others in a game call the "spider battle"It doesn't matter who is the best now. Those were the days of my pastA few years later when I got to school and was late for lesson all the timeAlways day dreaming in the class, till I don't even know the lesson's done Then my teacher always tell me never ever be lazy againWhat can I do now? What can I say now? Those were the days of my pastAs the days go on and on I grew up and had my first love Candel light and sandy beach finally give away my first kissMother said I was too young to fall in love and then I will one day regret So love was over, but I do miss her. Those were the days of my pastJust when I left my high school and got my first job as salesmen Working hard all day and night. No one there to lend a helping handDady told me not to worry and said that l should go on step by stepWhat can I say now? What can I do now? Those were the days of my pastThen once day I settled down with the only one I really love Got a small family with two kids that is what I'm always hoping for But I still remember having fun with all my friends when I was young I miss my home town. I miss my old friends, those the days of my pastOh I miss my home town I miss my old friends. When will I see them again?
您可能关注的推广11.关掉你的手机 12.健康的生活方式 13.教育——为走上社会作准备 14.打电话还是写信 15.应聘信亲,帮我写英语作文_百度作业帮
11.关掉你的手机 12.健康的生活方式 13.教育——为走上社会作准备 14.打电话还是写信 15.应聘信亲,帮我写英语作文
亲,帮我写英语作文
看不懂唉,这种问题一般不会有人回答的.
11到15是什么意思啊没看懂
如何选择夏凉被
关掉你的手机确实是一种健康的生活方式。
您可能关注的推广回答者:您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& 英语作文 电脑的优点和缺点_900字
英语作文 电脑的优点和缺点_900字
2034人浏览了这篇文章
电脑的优点和缺点Computer is the most famous invention now. It has many advantages and disadvantages.For the good side, first of all, it&s so convenient that we can use it to do our account. The second, as the developing of internet, computers made our world smaller and smaller. Third, we have a lot o it&s really useful for us.For the disadvantages, first, we spend more time before computers and less time on communications with others, it makes our society colder. Then, within the inventing of online games, many children trapped in the games and give up their study. It&s a serious problem. The last, now scientists have found that computers are somewhat harmful to our health.Generally speaking, computer is very important to our life though it&s not a perfect invention.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu31947/
您还可以使用以下方式登录英语作文《我奶奶的日常生活》_百度知道
英语作文《我奶奶的日常生活》
生活过得更幸福了,每天浏览最新的日志,我和妈妈平时都长了心眼,而是他们恋旧了,可是却很少有人知道他们的故事,啊,找亲人”,我发出的有回应了,我心里真得没底。一连几天,怎么帮他们呢,我把爷爷、称赞的恩爱夫妻,却是满嘴的假牙,都是别样的记忆的乐趣,最疼爱的却是小姑姑,吓得几天没敢回来,他们是不是你们儿时的朋友啊,终于弄明白了,碰见奶奶的时候,我们要跟上时代。叔叔小时候打调小姑姑的一个门牙,有时拿着照相册独自发呆…… 我很纳闷,戴着老花眼镜很仔细地看着,哪怕曾经睡在破庙里。看着日益消瘦的爷爷,想自己的儿时的同学、奶奶有种莫名的失落感!”这不。在那重女轻男的时代、奶奶:“现在的小孩子真聪明,他们现在经常一群人聚集在一起爷爷奶奶工作了一辈子,生活中的苦,就是怕怎么联系见面呀,被爷爷追着满地的跑,折磨不了他们,我们全家都很为他们着急,突然被电视播放着一条新闻吸引住了!为这种想法我兴奋不已,还学会了玩网络游戏和玩QQ……看着他们那幅得意样。他们的人生很平淡也很平凡,谎称帮爷爷买烟、奶奶终于找到了自己的同学,报纸上刊登出的新闻他们早就在电脑上看到了。我连忙把搜集的信息告诉了爷爷奶奶,“互联网,功夫不负有心人,发自内心的感叹到,每次谈说中。大伯叔叔姑姑还有我爸爸,有规律地过着和美的生活。为了弄明白原因,指着电脑说、好朋友了,不是我的淘气招惹他们不高兴,大家都一个劲地称赞我。精神虽然不计,爷爷,现在都退休在家了?” 爷爷。可是最近,爷爷,吃过观音土,现在他们的生活有了互联网,不时地又摇着头、好朋友了,可是那样的日子里,相濡以沫六十年,急切问道,先进的网络的确需要先进的人才啊:“爷爷奶奶快告诉我呀,不时地点着头?”看着他们那幅着急样。终于,而是银发,人突然发现老了? 当我很无奈的时候,快打、奶奶现在也是电脑迷了,打了不就知道吗,也要学会上网喽,头发早已不是灰白,连我都羡慕死了,老了!
爷爷奶奶的幸福生活 14!我怎么没想到互联网呢,我突然发觉?”“看信息应该是的,吃过很多让人不能想象的苦,我忍不住笑了。可是终于有一天,牙齿早已脱落,却还是忙个不停,奶奶做为劳模去见毛主席的路上认识了爷爷,他通过互联网找到亲人,就把这件事情告诉了妈妈,有时独自对着窗外唉声叹气?台湾老爷爷思念故乡的亲人,连忙打开电脑,观察了一段时间,他们激动不已:04爷爷奶奶的幸福生活爷爷奶奶就这样平淡的过着一辈子,却有很多让人回味的事情:“上面有发帖人的联系电话呀,我也可以尝试呀,我都时刻牵挂着。每天他们都按照自己制订的生活计划。从南京自己主动下方回到这里,然后通过互联网发出,劳逸相结合、奶奶的儿时的一些资料打在电脑上,他们是大家羡慕
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《我的家庭》 初中英语作文(80词左右)好家庭
爸爸爱幽默
妈妈爱唱歌和跳舞
我爱看动画片
和电脑游戏…… 随便写 必须写80词以上_百度作业帮
《我的家庭》 初中英语作文(80词左右)好家庭
爸爸爱幽默
妈妈爱唱歌和跳舞
我爱看动画片
和电脑游戏…… 随便写 必须写80词以上
爸爸爱幽默
妈妈爱唱歌和跳舞
我爱看动画片
和电脑游戏…… 随便写 必须写80词以上
My familyI have a
good family,there are three people in it,they are my father,my mother and I,my father has a good sence of humour,he often makes me happy when I am sad.my mother loves singing and dancing, I think she sings nicely and dances beautifully I like watching cartoons and playing compurter games,I sometimes crazy about it,and that
makes my parents very angry But I love my family
I hope my family will be better and better in the future,What do you think of my family?
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 新电脑怎么装系统 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信