mylastat the weekend作文文三句话

Mylastweekend作文100字-mylastweekend的作文
&&当前位置: & Mylastweekend作文100字 &
Mylastweekend作文100字
时间: 作者:mylastweekend的作文
&&Dear friends, I will tell you about my last weekend. On last Saturday, my parents and I went to the Beishan park to play. First, we watched the flowers. Then, w
I visited the zoo last summer vacation .There were lot of animals.In the afternoon.I went to beach. I swim in the water. In the evening. I went shopping at the mall. I was tired today. But Iwashappy.
小学生作文:My last weekend My last weekend is very busy My last weekend is very busy.On Saturday morning,my mom went shopping with me.I am visited grandmother.Because ...
Dear friends, I will tell you about my last weekend. On last Saturday, my parents and I went to the Beishan park to play. First, we watched the flowers.
My Last Weekend I was busy last weekend. On Saturday morning, I visited my grandparents. I was very happy. In the afternoon, I did my homework and learned English. I was very ...
1、,2、,3、,4、,5、,6、,7、,8、,9、,10、,11、,12、,13、,14、,15、,16、,17、,18、,19、,20、,
| 联系我们 | 法律申明 | 私隐保护声明 | 帮助信息 | 职场讨论 |友情连接
Copyright? 2004- . All rights reserved.
招聘单位无权收取任何费用,请求职人员加强自我保护意识,按照相关劳动法规合理保护自身权益,警惕虚假招聘,避免上当受骗
:面向全国求职者及招聘单位的免费人才网,,,是主办的人才招聘网
法律顾问:闽通律师事务所 王达 备案许可证编号: 闽ICP备0647345号您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
My last weekend
作者:恋爱休止符
My last weekendDear friends, I will tell you about my last weekend.     On last Saturday, my parents and I went to the Beishan park to play. First, we watched the flowers. Then, we climbed the mountains. Finally, we have flew the kite. We have played a morning. In the afternoon, we went to my grandparents' family to visit my grandparents. Except me, other family members talked a lot. I played outside.In the evening,my parents and I took a train to go to Yanji to take part in a English Contest.   And on last Sunday,I went Yanji.I went to Yanji hotel to join the conpetation.I fell very happy.And at noon,we had lunch at KFC.The foods is tasty.I ate a lot.And in the afternoon,we went to the zoo to took some pictures.We played happily.And at three o'clock,we went home.I fell happy and tired.     What do you think of my last weekend?
热门课程推荐403 Forbidden
403 Forbidden
nginx/1.0.15我的周末英语作文50词
我的周末英语作文50词
我的周末英语作文50词
我的周末英语50词一:My weedend
I was very busy last weekend .On Satunday morning.I did my homework ,it was a little difficult.In the afternoon ,I cleaned my room.Saturday,I watched TV.On Sunday morning.I visited my grandqarents.Then in the afternoon ,I went to the library,on Sunday nigth ,I stayed at home studied.
我的周末英语作文50词二:My weekend
I have a busy weekend,On Satursday,I cleaned my room. In the afteroon,I did my homework,It was a little diffcult,In the night,I visit my aunt,my aunt cooked dinner for me.On Sunday ,I went to the library I read a book about geography,Then in the afternoon,I played soccer with my friend,in the night,I wathed TV.
我的周末英语作文50词三:My weekend
Today is sunday . I am in hainan with my friends now.it is a sunny day,I got up early at Seven thirty,I watched a movie with my brother in the morning,it was a interesting film.And in the afternoon,I went swimming& with my best friends .I was tired.But I was happy ,too.Uh...What a wonderful day it is!
我的周末英语作文50词四:My weekend
Yesterday was Sunday,and it was my 12years birthday. My parents had a birthday party at home. I invited my friends to come to the party. At the party. They gave me many small presents. They sang Happy Birthday to me. My mother made a big cake for me.We really had a good time at the weekend.
小编推荐:
我的周末英语作文50词相关的文章my last weekend英语作文
无忧考网为您整理了“my last weekend英语作文”,更多英文写作翻译相关信息请访问无忧考网。
Dear friends, I will tell you about my last weekend.  亲爱的朋友们,我将告诉你关于我的周末。  On last Saturday, my parents and I went to the Beishan park to play. First, we watched the flowers. Then, we climbed the mountains. Finally, we have flew the kite. We have played a morning. In the afternoon, we went to my grandparents' family to visit my grandparents. Except me, other family members talked a lot. I played outside.In the evening,my parents and I took a train to go to Yanji to take part in a English Contest.  在上周六,我和我的父母去了北山公园玩。首先,我们看到鲜花。然后,我们爬了山。最后,我们飞的风筝。我们玩了一个上午。在下午,我们去爷爷奶奶家看望我的祖父母。除了我以外,其他的家庭成员谈了很多。我在外面玩。在晚上,我和父母乘火车去延吉参加英语竞赛。  And on last Sunday,I went Yanji.I went to Yanji hotel to join the conpetation.I fell very happy.And at noon,we had lunch at KFC.The foods is tasty.I ate a lot.And in the afternoon,we went to the zoo to took some pictures.We played happily.And at three o'clock,we went home.I fell happy and tired.  在上周日,我去延吉。我去了延吉的酒店加入合作化。我感到很高兴。中午,我们在肯德基吃午饭。食物很好吃。我吃了很多。在下午,我们去动物园拍了一些照片。我们玩得很开心。在三点的时候,我们就回家了。我感到高兴和厌倦。  What do you think of my last weekend?  你认可我的周末吗?}

我要回帖

更多关于 next weekend作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信