D.interesting something(
I'm hungry Mum. I want __________ to eat.A. everything
B. anything C. something
D. nothing(
)5. I want _______ you _______ my English teacher.A .to tell, with
B. to tell,
C. telling, about
D. telling, to(
)6. -----Why do you think Sandy is _________?------She always comes to me when I look unhappy and need help.  A kind and helpful
B kind and good-lookingC clean and tidy
D clever and friendly(
)7. Everybody thinks he is_______ honest boy.
)8.There is a big cake. _______ share it.A. May be we can
B. We may be
C. Maybe we can
D. Maybe can we(
)9. There aren't enough chairs. Would you please_______ here?A to bring another three
B bring more threeC to take three other
D bring three more(
)10.** It's so difficult a question. I think he will have problems _________ .A. work it out
B. working it out
C. in working out it
D. work out it(
)11. I believe __________, because he is ___ honest man.A. a
B. anC. the
)12.Will you please _________ them _________ a writing competition?A. join
B. to join
C. to join
)13.What about __________ a pizza for us?A. to order
B. ordering
)14.** What do you think _________ your friends so special?A. to make
) 15. His words made me very ___________ just now.A. sadly
C. sadness
D. sadder三、根据句意填写适当的单词。A根据句意及提示写单词。1,-Is there anything interesting in today's newspaper? No,_________(没有东西)。2,There aren't enough oranges here. We need________(更多的)oranges.3,What's in the________(碗)?There's some meat in it.4,My cousin is__________(诚实的 )。He never tells lies.5,To my___________(高兴) , I won the first prize.6,You can't take these____________(杂志)out of the reading room.7,Is there anything___________(特别的)in the box?8,Don't___________(相信)her. She is always telling a lie.9,Millie is ready_________(help)others. She is very________(help). She often helps others __________(solve) their problems.10,Mum,I'm still hungry. Can I have one________(many)piece of bread?11,All the teachers and students here are very_________(friend).I'm happy at school.12,Mr Wu often tells us__________(fun)stories and makes us________(laugh).13,I think my cousin can sing_________(good). She is so____________(music).14.*** what fun they are having ___________(swim) now!***
What fun it is ______________(swim) here.15*** They have problems ______________(work) out the questions.*** They have problems ______________(work) out.四、同义句转换:1. I'm not hungry.
I__________
__________.2. She never tells my secrets to others.
She always _______ ________ for me.3. There's nothing else in the fridge.
The fridge is _______
______.4. Where else do you know about ?
_______ _______ _______ do you know about ?5. He didn't go to work because the weather was bad.He didn't go to work __________ __________ the bad weather.6. He spent two hours doing his homework last night.It ______ _______ two hours _______ ________ his homework last night.五、翻译句子。1. 他对他的朋友了解有多深?________ __________ does he _______ his friends?2. 教室里没有其他人了。_________
_______ very ________.6. 这个富有音乐天赋的男孩有着许多可以成为好朋友的品质。This _______ boy has many good __________ _________ _________ your good friends.六、阅读理解。Some students think it difficult to learn English well. That's because they don't find the right way. I think reading is very important for students. The more you read, the better you'll understand. Reading is helpful to listening, speaking and writing.If you often read English aloud, you'll improve your listening. On the other hand, listening a lot can help you to read better. Reading English everywhere when you are free, if you wish. You can get a lot of knowledge when you read. Sometimes you need to show your ideas, you can either speak or write. That means you are using what you learned from reading. The same as Chinese, the more you read, the better you can write. If you want to remember something, you should read again and again. So from now on, you'd better do more reading. It's a good way to learn English well.(
) 1. Some students think it difficult to learn English well because _________.   A. they don't work hard
B. they are afraid of English.   C. they don't find the right way
D. they aren't clever(
) 2. Reading is helpful to ________.   A. speaking
B. listening
C. writing
D. A. B & C(
) 3. The writer thinks ________ is a good way to learn English well.   A. the better you write
B. doing more reading   C. the more you remember
D. the more you write(
) 4. In Chinese studying, the more you read , _________.   A. the better you speak
B. the better you write   C. the more you remember
D. the more you write(
) 5. The title(标题) of this passage may be _________.A. English is important
B. Reading is helpfulC. English is difficult
D. Reading is important课时二一、 翻译下列词组:1. 又高又瘦 ________________________ 2. 乐意做某事 ________________3. 和朋友分享 __________________
4. 逗某人笑 __________________5. 给人们让座 ______________________ 6. 经过桌子 __________________7. 视力差 _________________________
8. 从不说人坏话 ______________9. 幽默感很强 _______________________ 10. 周游世界 _________________二、改错。1. Betty is generous for old people.
_____________2. He caught a cold because the bad weather.
____________3. Sandy does many computer work at night.
____________4. Millie is a truly friend.
_____________5. I'll vote to Millie because she helps people in need.
____________6. You're such generous.
____________________7. Can I have anything to eat ?
_____________________8. There's else nothing in the fridge.
____________________9. He always makes me be happy.
____________________10. When something worry me, I can go to her. _______________________三、 用所给单词的适当形式填空:1. Kate's sister wants to be a _______(science) when she _______(grow) up.2. Lucy is as _______ as Lily. They are twins. (slim) But Nancy is ________(slim) of them three.3. Do you know the ________ (mean) of this sentence?4. It's much too _______ here. There's too much ______ everywhere. (noise)5. It's very cold outside. Put on your coat, or you ________ (catch) a cold.6. She always talks to _________ (she) in class. The teacher is angry with her.7. It's very easy for her _________ (work) out this problem.8. She is a ________ girl. She often does her homework very ______ . (care)9. Everyone ___________ (think) she ___________ (be) pretty because of ___________(wear) a pair of glasses on her face..10. She is always ________(will) __________ (give) seats to people in need on the bus.四、单项选择。(
to help people any time.A.willing
D.A.B and C(
)2.We did not go to the park
the heavy rain yecterday.A.because
C.because of
)3.We all know that a friend
is a friend indeed.A.in the need
C.in a need
D.on need(
)4.We will have a class meeting
our monitor.A.vote
C.vote for
D.to vote for(
)5.The nice T-shirt makes you
cool.A.lood
D.looding(
)6.-What do you
the TV play?-It is very interesting.A.like
C.think of
)7.Millie is as
as my sister.A.carefully
C.more careful
D.more carefully(
)8.My parents often help me
my homework.A.do
D.A,B and C(
)9.The boy walked so fast that he knocked the books
my desk.A.off
)10.-How old are you,madam?--
.A.I do not want to teel you
B.Do not ask me such a questionC.It is my secret
D.I do not know五、翻译句子。1.Betty是我的最好的朋友之一,因为她总是很幽默。Betty is _______ ________ my _______ ________ _________ she has a ________ ________ of _____________.2、我们十年前就认识了。We _______ _______ ________ each other ten years _________.3、他总是喜欢讲滑稽的笑话使得我们开心地大笑。He always likes
________ _________ jokes and _________
us __________ ____________.4、他的腿不能容纳在课桌椅下面。His legs can't _________ under the school desks.5、当我担心我儿子的时候,我会打电话给他。When I _______ _______ _______ my son, I will __________ him.6、一个真诚的朋友不会说任何人的坏话的。A ________ friend _______ says a bad ________ about __________.六、完型填空。Time spent in a bookshop can be enjoyable. If you go to a ____1____ shop, no assistant will come to you and say, "can I help you?" you __2____ buy anything you don't want. You may try to find out ____3___ the book you want is. But if you fail, the assistant will lead you there and then he will go away. It seems that he is ____4___ selling any book at all.There is a story which tells us about a good shop. A medical (化学系的)student ____5___ a very useful book in the shop, ____6____ it was too expensive for him to buy. He couldn't get it from the shop, either. So every afternoon, he went there to read ____7_____ at a time. One day , however, he couldn't find _____8___ from its usual place and was leaving when he saw an assistant signing to him. To his surprise, the assistant pointed to the book ___9____, " I put it there so as not to be sold out," said the assistant. Then he __10____ the student to go on with his reading.(
)1. A. good
D. expensive(
)2. A. shouldn't
B. needn't
C. mustn't
)3. A. what
)4. A. surprised at
B. not surprised at   C. interested in
D. not interested in(
)5. A。bought
)6. A. but
)7. A. little
B. a little
)8. A. the book
B. the shop
C. the assistant
D. the shopkeeper(
)9. A, in a bookshop
B. in his hand    C. in a corner
D. in his pocket(
)10. A. left
D. bought课时三一、句型转换。1. There is nothing else in the box. = There is __________
________ else in the box.2. She never tells my secrets to others. = She always _________ ___________ for me.3. what else would you like? What __________ __________ would you like?4. She usually spends two hours doing her homework every evening.It usually _________ __________ two hours ___________ ___________ her homework every evening.5. He did not go to work because it rained very hard yesterday.He did not go to work ________________ ____________ the heavy rain yesterday.6. Greek is good at singing and dancing.(画线提问)_______ is Greek _____ ______?二、翻译短语。1.齐肩的直发 ______________________ 2.差不多1.75米高___________________3.太多的电脑工作___________________ 4.有机会经常见到彼此________________5、对某人慷慨______________________ 7.帮助需要的人 _____________________6、告诉别人他朋友的秘密___________________________________8、为最好的朋友投票_______________________________________三、根据句意完成各题。1. Lily has a good friend____________(name) Helen Green2. She never feels ___________ (bore) when she is with her cousin, but she feels ____________(happy) when she reads a ___________(bore) book.3. This book is not as _____________ (interest) as that one. Are you ____________(interest) in it?4. I think this book is very _____________ (help) to you .You'd better read it5. Peter is fond of __________(sing). So he wants to be a _________ (sing) when he __________(grow)up.6. Everyone had a ____________ (wonder) time in the park last week.7. He is very helpful .He often gives his ________ (sit) to old people on the bus .8. Do you like to watch the ___________ (advertise) on TV9. Max is one of my ___________ (good) ___________(friend) in my class.10. Sam looks _________(happy) because he didn't pass the Maths exam11. He plays the piano___________(good). His parents think he's very ________(music).12. He was late for school because of _____________(get) up late.13. The small round ___________(glass) make ________(he) __________(look) smart.四、单项选择。(
)1. If she _________ enough money, she __________ around the world.A. will have, travels
B. will travel
C. has, traveled D. will have, will travel(
)2. Her cousin was ill because of _________hard work.A. too many
C. too much
D. much too(
)3. The ________joke often makes the children __________.A .fun , laugh
B. funny, to laugh
C. fun , laugh
D. funny , laugh(
)4. Liu Dehua is one of ___________teachers in our school.A. famousest
B. the famousest
C. the most famous
D. most famous(
)5. The boss often ________the workers _______for 12 hours a day.A. make , work
B. makes , to work
C. makes , work
D. make , working(
)6. -- _______________________?
-- He is tall and handsome.A. What does he look like ?
B. What is he look ?C. What is he like ?
D. What does he like ?(
)7. Zhang Liangying is my best friends ,so I'd like to ___________her.A. vote
B. vote at
D. vote on(
)8. Does she have any problems _________her lessons?
)9. Hurry up ! There is _________time left .
***A. little
B. a little
)10. Suzhou is becoming __________these years.A. beautifuler and beautifuler
B. more and more beautifulC. the most and most beautiful
D. beautifulest(
)11. _______of the two men is my brother.A. Older
B. The older
C. The oldest
)12. Tang Seng is __________man.
A. so a kind
B. quiet a kind
C. very a kind
D. such a kind(
)13. I don't think skiing is so __________as skating.
A. more dangerous
C. most dangerous
D. dangerous(
)14. Look ! My little brother _____a smile on his face.    A .has
B. is wearing
)15. I hope you can give me __________.    A. some advices
B. some advice
C. some advise
D. some advises五、根据汉语意思完成句子。1. 她刚才碰倒了我的杯子是因为走得太快。She _________
______ my glass _________of _________ too fast just now.2. 我能告诉她一切是因为她能保密。I can________ her __________ because shecan_________ __________.3、你们将投票给谁?_________ will you _________ __________?4、当我昨天看到这张照片的时候,我想起了那位不辛的女孩。When I ________ the photo yesterday, I _________ _________ that ___________ girl.5、当他从我们桌子旁边经过的时候,他总是把我们的书从桌上撞掉下来。When he __________ _________ the desk, he always __________ our books ___________ the desk.六、阅读理解。TV PROGRAMMESChannel 1Channel 218:00 Around China18:30 Children's program19:00 News19:30 Weather Report19:40 Around the World20:10 TV play: A Big Family21:00 English for Today21:15 Popular Music21:55 Talk Show17:45 Computers Today18:10 Foreign Arts18:30 English Classroom19:00 Animal World19:25 China 200120:20 Sports21:00 TV play: Guo Lanying21:45 English News22:05 On TV Next Week(
)1. If you want to know something about Japan, which of the following programswould be the best one?A. Weather Report.
B. China 2001
C. Around the World.
D. Animal World.(
)2. If you are a basketball fan, you may watch TV at ______.A. 19:00 on Channel 2
B. 19:40 on Channel 1C. 20:20 on Channel 2
D. 21:15 on Channel 1(
)3. How long does the TV play "A Big Family" last?A. 30 minutes.
B. 50 minutes.
C. 90 minutes.
D. 100 minutes.(
)4. You can watch ______ if you want to learn English on TV.A. English News B. English Classroom C. English for Today
D. all the above(
)5. You should wait until ______ if you want to know the programs of next week.A. 21:55
D. 21:45课时四一. 根据句意及提示写单词。1. His brother has two big eyes and looks very__________(英俊的).2. You can park your car in the __________(广场).3. My cousin is __________(几乎) 1.5m tall.4. Lily has a __________(圆的) face with shoulder-length hair.5. This film is very interesting.____________ (人人) likes it.6. Mr. Li has a good sense of h__________ , He always makes us laugh.7. She doesn't have curly hair. She has s_______ hair.8. His daughter has poor e_________. She can't see the words on the blackboard clearly.9. Mr. Sun looks s_________ in the new pair of sunglasses.10. My sister eats litter food every day, so she is very weak and t________.11. My brother likes running, so he is s__________.二. 用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. Are you _______(will) to sing an English song for us?2. Many __________(sing) will come to the party this evening.3. Have you ever been to the sea village _________(call) Mingshu?4. Thank you for giving me the information. You are so_________(help)5. He plays the piano well. His parents think he's very_________(music).四.单项选择。(
)1.Eiddie,can I have _____,please?A. something drinking
B. anything to drink C. something to drink D. anything drinking(
)2.I have a friend ___ Millie.
B. to call
to tell you.A. anything interesting
B. something interestingC. interesting anything
D. interesting something(
)4.Sandy, you must be
. Always say "please" when you ask for something.A. honest
D. good-looking(
my English teacher.A. with
.He wants something to eat. A.hungry B. tiredC. excited D.clever(
)7.There is
in the fridge. Let's go and buy some.A.something else
B.else something
C.nothing else
D. else nothing(
)8.Which word can we use to describe one's personality?A.honest
)9.Daniel is very
while Millie looks very
.A. handsome
D. handsome(
)10.We can never tell anybody about it. It's a
)11.They come from the same
but they are in different
.   A. class
B. classes
)12.It's very cold outside. Why don't you
on your coat?   A.puts
)13.Would you please
your shoes on the floor?   A.not throw
B.not to throw
C.not throwing
D.not threw(
)14.I bought a book
a lot of pictures in it.   A. has
)15.They will never forget the film,
?   A.do they
B. will they
C.don't they
D.won't they(
)16. Funny jokes can always make us _____ when we are sad.   A. laughing
C. laughed
D. laughs(
)17. Our English teacher always _______ a smile on her face.   A. wears
)18. You will never feel excited ____ happy when you have Mr. Green's lessons.A. and
)19. The trousers I bought here yesterday are a bit too long for me. Can I change them for a __________ pair?
D. shorter(
)20. Jimmy and Timmy are both 50 kg, that is to say, Jimmy is ______ Timmy.A. so heavy as
B. as heavy as
C. so heavier as
D. as heavier as(
)★21. Helen told me that she had some problems ______ his English learning.A. on
D. with五、句型转换。1. Her father is very generous and helpful. (对划线部分提问) _____ ______ your father ____?2. Jim is 13. Kate is 13, too. (同义句)
Jim is ______
______ Kate.3. His face is round. (用square改为选择疑问句)_____ his face ________ _______square?4. He keeps fit by doing exercise every day. (对划线部分提问)_____
_____ he _______ fit every day?5. The fridge is empty. Nothing is left. (同义句) There's __________
________ in the fridge.六、介词训练营1.She is late ________ the meeting because ___________ heavy traffic.2.Are you ready ____________ the coming party?3.I don't like maths. What __________ you?4.I want to travel __________ China when I grow ___________.5.He has a good sense ________ humour and I feel happy _________ him.6.He works ________ computer too much ________ night, so he has poor eyesight.7.Betty is ready to help anyone _________ need.8.When he walks ________ my desk, he often knocks _________ my books or pens.9.I'll vote _________ Max because I like funny people.10.I hope you can think _________ me when seeing my photo.七、完型填空。Bill and Fred were students at
university and they were friends. They didn't have much money, so when it was time
their summer vacation(假期), Bill said, "Let's
our vacation in trailer(活动房车), Fred. It is
than a hotel. I can borrow my father's trailer." Fred was very happy, so they got into the trailer and began their vacation.They wanted
early the next day to go fishing,
they didn't have an alarm clock." That's
, Bill," Fred said, " I have a good way. I'll put
bread on the roof of the trailer tonight and they will wake us up in the morning." Bill was very
, but he didn't say anything. Fred was right. When it was at the first light, some
came down to eat the bread, and their noise on the roof (屋顶) of the trailer woke them up quickly.(
)3. A. take
D. to take(
)4. A. cheap
B. cheaper
C. expensive
D. more expensive(
)5. A. to get up
B. getting up
C. gets up
D. get up(
)6. A. and
)7. A. right
C. all right
B. some pieces
D. some pieces of(
)9. A. happy
B. surprised
C. excited
)10. A. birds
C. elephants
D. ants课时五一、写出下列形容词的比较级和最高级1. small __________
4. slim __________
_______________5. popular __________
_________11. easy___________
14. good __________
_________15. heavy ____________
18. cheap __________
__________19. important ____________
__________二、用所给词的适当形式填空。1.Tom has ____________(many) erasers than I. 2.The red pen is ______ (nice) than the green pen .3.Wang Ling works ___________ (hard) than any other students in his class4.Mr Wu is __________(good) teacher in our school .
5.She is ___________(slim) of the three6.Who came here __________(early) ,Mary or Jane?7.Which subject is __________(important), science, art or maths ?8.Mr Lin is ____________(friendly) than Mr Wang三、单项选择。(
) 1. Tom is _____________ of the ten boys.A. honester
B. the honestest
C. more honest
D. the most honest(
) 2. The film is ______ than that one.
C. funnier
D. the funniest(
) 3. Chinese is ___________ P.E.A. not more exciting as
B. not as exciting as
C. not as exciting that
D. not exciting as(
) 4. I think swimming is ___________ hiking.A. as interesting than
B. as more interesting as
C. as interesting as
D. more interesting as(
) 5. My grandfather walks _________ than my grandmother.A. more faster
B. much faster
C. very faster
D. too fast(
) 6. There is ________ "f" in the word "fond".
) 7. The doctor said that he had to stay at home and rest ____ a few days.A. to
) 8. There is ________ snow here in winter. A. too many
B. too much C. lot of
D. much too(
) 9. __________ he is, __________ he feels.
*****A. The busier, the happy
B. The busy, the happy     C. The busier, the happier
D. The busier, the happiest(
) 10. Jack is just __________ as Tom.     A. so strong
B. as strong
D. more stronger(
)11. ---How many apples did you pick when you were on the farm?--- I picked _______ apples than any other student in my class.A. many more
B. more much
C. the most
D. the most of all(
)12. His composition is ________ better than mine, I think.A. more
C. a lot of
)13. ______ of the two girls is Lucy.
★★★A. The pretty
B. The prettier
C. More pretty
D. The most pretty(
)14. We must do ________ work with _______ people.A. more...less
B. less...less
C. fewer...fewer
D. more...fewer(
)15. Han Han is one of __________ teenager writers today, though some old writers don't like him very much.
A. more famous B. most famous C. the most famous D. famous四、句型转换。1.
English is more important than any other subject.= English is _________ ________ ___________ ____________.2.I don't know when I should leave.=I don't know _________ ______________ ___________.3.Amy is prettier than Kate.=Kate _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ Amy.4.Ann has 30 books. Kate has 40 books.= Kate _________ _________ ________ _________ Ann.5.We must learn English well.= It's _______ ________ _______ ________ ________ English well.6.Tom is the tallest student in his class.= Tom is ________ __________ ________ _________ students in our class. = Tom is ________ than ________ ________ student in our class.五、完型填空。  Many people like watching TV.
TV is one of the most important activities of the day. TV brings the outside world closer to people's homes. Some people say the world is ____2
than before because of TV.What's going on in the other countries?____3
do people live in places far away? Is there a good sports game _____4
? What's life in the deepest part of the sea?If you want to answer these and other _____5
, just turn on TV. Turn it on and
. You can see a lot and learn a lot. And people can also learn ____7
reading or listening to the radio. But with TV they can learn ____8
. Why? Because they can hear and watch, too.TV helps to open our eyes. It also helps to open our _____9
. TV often gives us new ideas. We learn newer and better ways of _____10
) 1. A. Watch
B. Watches
C. Watched
D. Watching(
) 2. A. small
B. smaller
D. bigger(
) 3. A. Where
) 4. A. somewhere
B. anywhere
D. nowhere(
) 5. A. problems
B. problem
C. questions
D. question(
) 6. A. listen
) 7. A. through
D. across(
) 8. A. better and easier
B. better and easy
C. better and more easily
D. better and easily(
) 9. A. minds
) 10. A. to do
D. talking课时六一、用所给词的适当形式填空。1. Some people think his oil painting is as __________ (beautiful) as a picture well taken, but some people think it is ____________ (beautiful) than that.2. We have __________ (little) snow this year than last year.3. The patient (病人) feels much __________ (well) today.4. Your advice is not good, and his is even __________ (bad).5. Your story is much _______ (long) than mine. But it isn't so __________ (interesting) as mine.6. There are ________ (many) books but ________ (few) magazines in our school than in theirs.7. Do you think Rose is _____________ (pretty) of her three sisters?8. I don't think __________(cycle) is as _________(excite) as _____(camp) and _______(dive).9. ________(ski) is one of my favourite outdoor ____________(activity).10.__________(luck), he was hurt ________________(badly) than anyone in the car accident. When we see him in the hospital today, he is even ___________(ill) than yesterday.11. My bike is
(good)than ______________(you).12. This shirt is too small for me. Would you please show me a
(large).one?13. Kim is the
(thin) of the three girls.14. --- How _______ (nice) the watch is!---Yes, and it is __________ (expensive) than others. It is ____________ (expensive) one in the shop.二、翻译下列词组:1. 在沙发上睡觉 ____________
2. 最苗条的女孩 ______________3. 和......一样有趣 ___________
4. 所有的学生 _______________5. 最贵的汽车 _____________
6. 不如 ____________________7. 一只懒惰的小猫 __________
8. 比那个容易 _______________9. 在画画比赛中 __________
10. 有趣得多
______________三、下列各句中均有一处错误,请划出并改正:1. My cat is more lazier than yours.
____________2. He is the taller boy in my class.
___________3.The girl is the prettier in my school.
___________4. I like this book best than that one.
___________5. Jane is the funnyest boy in our class.
___________6. I have important something to tell you.
___________7.Sandy is a pretty girl. She has a shoulder-length hair.
__________8.Sandy is fond of play computer games.
__________四、单项选择。(
) 1My cousin
is ___________than
C*three years
D*as old as three
)2 English
______ .for me to learn Japanese.     A*easy
)3.Bob is clever
than ______ in
class.A*any
)4*The Changjiang
world.A*the long
riverC* the longest
D* longest
)5*The car
______.A*the car
carC*the train
car五、句型转换。将下列句子改为同义句。1*
__________ ___________
am.2*They had
hard.=They
___________ ____________the
rain.3*Nobody in
Betty.=Betty
is _______ ________ in
class.4*She is
health.= Her
________ all
time.5*She
news.= The
news ________ her ________ sad.六、短文填空,根据首字母提示和短文内容填写单词。Dear Millie,  I'm writing to tell you about my best friend Mike. He has poor e _______
glasses, because he spends too much time in front of the computer , He wants to be a computer programmer when he grows up, He has a good sense of h _______
, I always feel h_________
when I am with him.  He is very h
and always r
to help people in n
.I think he is a t________
friend ,He can keep a s _________
so I can tell him anything ,He is a good friend tos ____________
my happiness with. I like talking to him .What's more ,we both like playing football .He is quite good at it, We often play together after school.  Please tell me something about your best friend ,too.  
Bob课时七一、汉语翻译成英语:1.帮助人们解决问题 ____________
2. 交朋友 ____________________3.倾听人们的烦恼 __________________
4. 左边的男孩 ________________5.和他一样受欢迎 ____________
6. 尽全力做某事 ______________7.对某人友好 __________ __________________
8. 感到不高兴 ________________9.一个社会工作者 _______________________
10、我未来的计划______________________二、改错(每句只有一处错误,划出并改正)1. I have a good friend name Betty.
______________2. He tells funny stories and always makes me to laugh.
______________3. She is as more slim as May.
______________4. I hope that you can give me some advices.
______________5. She didn't come here because of look after her mother at home.
______________6. Max is the shorter of us three but the youngest.
______________7. Do you have a problem of your homework?
______________8. Jerry is kind and she never tell a bad word about anyone.
______________9. He never feels boring or unhappy.
______________10. His words make me very nervously.
______________11. Are you agree with me?
_____________12. He is one of the strongest boy in my school.
_____________13. She draws very good.
______________14. I'd like to sing to people.
____________三、句型转换1. (1) Kate is slim.
(2) Kate's sister is slimmer.
(请把两句合并成一句)Kate's sister is ______________
_____________ Kate.2.Our monitor(班长)is very tall and strong.
( 对划线部分提问)_____________
____________ your monitor ______________?3.The boy is the tallest in his class.
(写出同义句)The boy is _____________
than ___________
_____________ student in his class.4. She wants to be an editor when she grows up. ( 对划线部分提问)_____________
_____________ she ___________
to __________ when she grows up?5. The park near our school is bigger.(对划线部分提问)_________
________ is bigger?四、单项选择。(
) 1.Who is the _________,Jim, Simon, or John?A. tall
C. tallest
D. much taller(
) 2.We didn't know _____________ at first.A. what to do
B. what to do it
C. how to do
D. why to do it(
) 3.Sam's father looks old because of __________ hard work.A. much too
B. too much
C. too many
D. many too(
) 4. He couldn't wait ______ the box when he saw it.   A. open
B. to open
D. opening(
) 5. -----Must I finish my homework now? ----No, you __________.  
C. needn't
D. can't五、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.This is the
(good) jacket in our shop but it's not very expensive.2.If you are
(will) to go to the theater with me, let's _________(meet) at the NO.5 bus stop at 6:30.3.She is so
(fun) that she always makes us___________(laugh).4.Many people are looking forward to __________(see) the famous
(sing).5.She is as slim as I am, but her hair is
(long) than ___________(my).6.We should try our best ___________(be) a true man.7. Please try _______(come) here before six o'clock. If you can't come here on time, you __________(call) _________(tell) us about it.8.
Do you know how ________ (answer) the question in English? If you can answer it ____________(correct), you are the top in class.9.I hope _______ (play) basketball with you this afternoon. I feel ___________(real) ___________(comfortable) when I am with you.六、翻译句子。1、我想和她一样受欢迎。I want to ________ _________ _________ _________ she is.2、他会很开心的,如果他能使人们再次快乐起来。He ________ ________ happy if he can ___________ people _________ ___________.3、帮助人们解决问题真是很好。It is _________ __________ help people _________ the ___________.4、我很乐意告诉你们我的未来计划。I am very __________ _________ tell you about my __________ __________.5、我两个月前刚和我的家人搬到泰州。当我不能正确回答别人的问题的时候我感到很不舒服。I just _________ _________ Taizhou two ________ ago. I _______ very ________ when I can't _______ _______ questions ___________.
***七、阅读理解。One day an American called Simon went to London to visit his friend ,Rick .Rick told him that his flat was on the first floor ,When he arrived ,Simon went straight to the first
floor of the building ,But he was told that there was no Rick on that floor .Do you know why?  In fact, the British call the first floor of a building the ground floor ,The floor above the ground floor is the first floor, which Americans would call the second floor.  The story shows that there are a few culture differences between Britain and America ,though the British and Americans both speak English.  The British usually hide their feelings, They seldom start a conversation with strangers, For example ,on the train the British often spend their time reading newspapers or books ,But Americans are quite different, They're more active and easier to talk with .  The British and Americans may use different terms for many things, The British usually use football ,eraser and mail while Americans prefer to use soccer ,rubber and post .(
)1、Simon went to London to
.A、 visit his friend
B、spend his holiday.
C. study English.
D. Have a meeting(
)2、Which picture shows us where Rick's flat was?A、
)3、According to the passage , the British usually spend their time
on the trainA.
playing cards
B、talking loudly
C. doing some reading
D. singing and dancing(
)4、What does the underlined word "terms" mean in Chinese in the passage?  A.成果
)5、What's the best title for the
passage?A. Differences in culture B. Simon's funny story C. information abroad
D. Hiding the feelings课时八一、根据句意及提示写单词。1. It's very difficult for us to s_____________ the problem without your help.2. We'd better give them some a____________ on how to drive safely.3. Our English teacher is so friendly to us.He always w____________a big smile on his face.4. They want to sell their house.So they put an a____________in the newspaper.5.He is such an h____________boy that we can believe whatever he says.6.My eresight is very p____________.I am afraid I have to turn on all the lights.7.Though he is not as f____________as a superstar,many people know his name.8.The new book is a great success. And now the writer receives hundreds of letters every day from his r____________.9. I want to ________ (成为) a social worker when I grow up.10. She is now in a school far away from her home and she ________ (想念) her parents very much.11. Would you please give me some ___________ (建议) on how to learn English well?12. My aunt is a ___________ (著名的) teacher in No. 2 Middle School.13. I don't know how to _________ (解决) this problem. Can you help me?二、改错。1. Our English teacher often gives us some useful advices.
_____________2. Last year I moved Nanjing with my parents.
____________3. Tom enjoys playing the golf very much.
_____________4. He is not as handsome like I heard.
____________5. They bought lots of presents to me on my birthday.
____________6. Swimming is no as interesting as hiking.
_______7. She is always ready help people any time.
_______8. Maybe I can share the pizza in the bowl to you.
_______9. We never feel bored or happy when our English teacher is with us.
_______10. I can tell my friend anything because she can keep secret.
_______三、根据所给的词的适当形式填空。1. He likes to play __________ (joke) on others.
2. She writes ____________ (careful) enough.3. I heard this pool is 200 _____________ (foot) long.4. Who knows why I went to be a __________ (read) of such a magazine?5. Could you give me something _____________ (eat) ? I'm hungry.6. ____________ (not play) with the chalk, please.7. I like to be with him because he is _____________ (help).8. She is __________ (will) to share trip with others.9. This problem is so hard _____________ (solve).10. Please write the ____________ (correctly) letters in the boxes.11. They are sitting on the sofa ______________(comfortable) ____________(watch) TV.四、将下列句子改为同义句。1. Linda is tall than Lisa.
Lisa is _________ ___________ Linda.2. Cathy looks prettier than the other girls.
Cathy looks _________ ________ of the three girls.3. Beibei's handwriting is better than all the other students' in her class.Beibei's handwriting is ____________ ____________ in her class.4. No printer is more expensive than this one in the shop.This printer is the __________ ___________ in the shop.5. Millie isn't as heavy as Sandy.
Sandy is ____________ _____________ Millie.6.The earth is bigger than the moon.
The moon isn't _________ _________ _________ the earth.五、首字母填空。  David one of my best friends. He is sixteen years old. He is the t
__ in our class-almost 1.78 meters and weighs 65kg.He has a s _____
face and a big nose .Everyone likes his b
and smiling eyes .Both of his parents are teachers and he likes to work with children, so he wants to be a teacher when he g
up.David is a h ___
boy. If someone has problem, he is always w ____
to help them. One day, David and I w____
for a bus on a busy road. Suddenly ,he saw an old lady c
the road." It's very dangerous," he said. He ran to the old lady as quickly as p
to help her cross the road. The old lady thanked him a lot. He looked h_______
after he did it.I thank I should learn from him..六、阅读理解。  Mr. King is a tall and strong man. He teaches P.E. in a middle school. He wears a long beard (胡子)and takes care of it.It was Sunday yesterday. There was a big football match of the year on the playground in the centre of the city. Mr. King likes the games very much and of course he was going to watch it. With his friends' help he got a ticket a few days ago. After breakfast he hurried to the bus stop, but a lot of people were waiting there. A bus came and he hardly got on. There were plenty of people in it and it was difficult for them to put their feet. He had to grip(抓住)a back of the chair. At the next stop a boy got on the bus. He was short and couldn't grip anything. Suddenly the bus stopped and the boy hardly fell to the floor. He looked around and saw Mr. King's beard and gripped it. The man found it at once and called out,"Let go off(松开)my beard, boy!""Are you going to get off, sir?"asked the boy.(
) 1. Mr. King is a _________.A. player
C. teacher
D. driver(
) 2. Mr. King was going to watch the match because _________.A. he teaches P.E. in a middle school
B. he likes football very muchC. he had already got a ticket
D. he didn't go to work yesterday(
) 3. It was difficult for Mr. King to stand because _________.A. he had drunk too much
B. the bus was too smallC. he got on the bus too late
D. it was very crowded in the bus(
) 4. The boy gripped Mr. King's beard because __________.A. he was afraid to fall againB. he wanted to make the man angryC. he hoped the man to find a seat for himD. he hoped the man to get off soon(
) 5. Mr. King was afraid __________, so he shouted at him.A. the boy would pull him down
B. the boy would hurt his beardC. the boy could be hurt again
D. the boy would borrow his ticket课时九一、 翻译短语。1、带着微笑的眼睛 __________________
2、一个爱好运动的男孩 _______________3、一个勤奋的学生___________________ 4、住在隔壁__________________________5、感到无聊_________________________ 6、脸上带着微笑______________________7、所有中最难的活动______________________________________________8、最健康的活动____________________ 9、一个像Alan的朋友__________________10、正确地回答问题 ___________________
11、给我一些建议___________________二、用所给词的适当形式填空。1.Millie says ___________(ski)is as dangerous as ___________(dive).2.He likes to play ___________(joke)on others.3.The film is very ___________. So he feels ___________(bored).4.True friends can share ___________(happy)and sadness.5.No one knows why she wants to be a __________(read)of such a magazine?6.He is one of
_________(famous) ___________(sing)in the world.7.I like to be with him because he is ____________(help).8.She is ___________(will)to share trips with others.9.Daniel is the best ____________(run)of our class.10.Please write the ____________(correctly)letters in the boxes.11.Can you make him ___________(smile) again? I like his ____________(smile) eyes.12.Don't you think the food has a _______________(please) taste?三、单项选择。(
)1.Her bright and smiling eyes really made her __________ pretty.A、look
D、to look(
)2.Does your father often help you ___________ your lessons?A、in
)3.My sister wants to be a dancer when she __________ up.A、grow
D、will grow(
)4.Which of the following words doesn't show his personality?A、Friendly
B、Smiling
)5.I know the answer to the question. But I don't know ____ to answer it in English.A、what
)6.I hope _________ me some help.    A. you to give
B、you can give
D、you giving(
)7.Mr Black gave us _________ on how to learn English well.A、a lot of advice
B、many advices
C、a good advice
D、some good advices(
)8.-----why do you think he is ________?------He plays football so well and he is also good at swimming.A、sporty
B、musical
C、hard-working
)9. My _______ brother is three years __________ than I.A. elder
)10. Which city is____________, Beijing, Shanghai or Fuzhou?A. beautiful
B. more beautiful
C. much more beautiful D. the most beautiful(
)11. ★________ he read the book, ____________ he got in it.A. T the more interesting
B. T the more interestingC. T the more interested
D. M more interested(
)12. Tom is stronger than ___________ in his class.A. any other boy
B. any boys
C. any boy
D. other boy(
)13. China is larger than ____ in Africa (非洲)A. any other country
B. other countries
C. the other country
D. any country(
)★14. When spring comes, it gets____A. warm and warm
B. colder and colder C. warmer and warmer
D. shorter and shorter(
)15. This book is____ that one, but____ than that one.A. expensive
more expensiveC. more expensive
D. as expensive(
)16. These children are ____ this year than they were last year.A. more tall
B. more taller
C. very taller
D. much taller四、下列各句中均有一处错误,请划出并改正:1. I can't decide what do next.
__________________2.She is always ready help people any time.
__________________3. Maybe I can share the pizza in the bowl to you.
_________________4.We never feel bored or happy when our English teacher is with us. ______________5. I can tell my friend anything because she can keep secret.
_________________6.Swimming is no as interesting as hiking.
____________________五、阅读理解 (根据文章内容判断正误: T or F)The best-known vegetable in the world is the potato. It grows in many places and does not need as rich soil as many other crops need. But until four hundred years ago the potato was not known to Europeans. But today it is one of the main foods in Europe. About a half of the world's potatoes are grown in Europe....In France the potato was not grown for food for a long time. A story is told about Houis. In 1778 he saw some potato flowers for the first time. He liked them so much that he picked one and put it in his buttonhole(纽扣孔). He was interested in the flowers, not the potatoes themselves. By the beginning of the last century, the potato was eaten in almost all the countries of the world.(
)1. The potato is only one of the well-known vegetables in the world.(
)2. Potatoes can be grown more easily than other crops.(
)3. Potatoes were grown for food in France in 1778.(
)4. One-second(二分之一)of the world's potatoes are grown in Europe.(
)5. The potato was eaten in nearly all parts of the world.课时十一、词形变化1. Simon has a lot of __________ (fun) stories to tell us.2. Would you like to have something __________ (drink)?3.What he said made the girl ________ (cry) ________(sad).4. Which season is __________ (cold) in a year and which is __________ (hot)?5. These shoes are too __________ (big) for me. Do you have a _______ (small) pair?6. It is very _______(please) to live with her.7. If you want to be ________ (strong) and ________ (healthy), you must do ________ (much) exercise.8. Which is _____________ (useful), a car or a bike?9. I got ___________(know) Sandy three years ago.10. Her bright, ____________(smile) eyes make her _________(look) _________(real) pretty.二、单词拼写。1. He often w____________ a smile on his face.2. I think diving is more e_____________ than cycling.3. Jack is glad to help people s_____________ problems.4. He isn't honest at all, so I don't b___________whatever he says.5. We had a p________ trip to Qingdao during National Day and we had a good time there.6. His general a_______________ is thin and handsome.7. She is very friendly. She always has a s_____________face.8. China is f_______________ for the Great Wall.9. He is very clever and he can answer all the questions c______________.10. ---What's your f_____________plan? --- I'd like to be a social worker.11. I like reading books, newspapers, m_______________ and so on.12.
--- I think English is the most important of all the subjects
--- Yes, I a___________.三、单项选择。(
) 1. I don't know how to learn English well. Will you please give me ___________ on how to learn English well ?A. an advice
B. advices
C. some pieces of advice
D. A、B and C(
) 2. It is very hot. Will you please keep the windows __________ ?A. open
B. opening
D. to open(
) 3. -Would you like to ______ with me this Sunday ? -Sorry. I have something __________.A. go shops , to do
B. go shopping , to do
C. go shopping , doing
D. go shop , doing(
) 4. Andy thinks that English is __________ than History in daily life.A. useful
B. usefuler
C. more useful
D. the most useful(
) 5. Could you say ________ about it , please ? I'd like to know ______.A. nothing else , more
B. anything else , most
C. anything other , more
D. something else , more(
) 6. My little brother is generous _____ his friends. He would like them to share _____ toys.A. for , he
B. to , him
C. to , his
D. for , his(
) 7. The Yellow River is the second ________ river in our country.A. the longest
B. longest
) 8. -This digital camera is really cheap !-The ____ , the better. I'm short of money , you see.A. cheap
B. cheaper
C. expensive
D. more expensive(
) 9. Beijing is one of _______ cities in China.A. very beautiful
B. much beautiful
C. more beautiful
D. the most beautiful(
) 10. How much time do you often spend __________ English ?A. to practise speaking
B. practising
C. practise to speak
D. practising to speak(
) 11. My teacher's new hair style makes ________.A. her to look young
B. her looks young
C. her look young
D. her looking young(
) 12. I think picking apples _______ very interesting.A. are
) 13. Betty is ______ careful as I , but I'm ______ than you.A. as , much careful
B. so , more careful
C. as , much more careful
D. so , very careful(
) 14. The boy is very fat ______ too much food.A. so
C. because
D. because of(
) 15. -What's your brother like ?
- _________.A. He's fine , thank you
B. He's doing his homework nowC. He's tall and thin
D. He's a famous doctor四、首字母填空。Peter is my good friend. He is very g__________. He is w___________ to share things with us. He is one of the n__________ boys in my class. What's he l________? He's friendly and helpful. He is r___________ to help us any time. He'd like to be a doctor when he g__________ up. Lindy is a________ my friend. Now she has p__________ with her new school. She has no friends there. Sometimes, she is very n____________ and can't answer her classmates' questions. She is really u_____________ at that school. She hopes I can give her some a____________.五、完型填空。  Wendy Wong is a girl. She set up (建立)her own company(公司) and started the business(商业) at the age of 15. She
some very successful computer games. They are so
that over half a million (百万) games are sold every year. Now all of her family work in her business and she is
at school.  She gets up early in the morning, and then chats to her family about the
over breakfast. During the week her driver drives her to school in her own car. She has to have a
, as she is not old enough to drive yet.  She enjoys school, but some of the work is too easy, so she has no
in it. She usually gets "A" grades in all her
,so the other students often ask her for
.  She finishes her homework in half an hour after her driver takes her home. After dinner, she goes to her office and
working on the computer, writing games until 2 a.m. She does not usually need as much
as other children.(
)1.A. worked
D. bought(
)2. A. afraid
B. popular
C. expensive
D. surprised(
)3. A. still
D. sometimes(
)4. A. lessons
B. friends
D. business(
)5. A. doctor
B. teacher
D. visitor(
)6. A. interest
B. interesting
C. uninterested
D. uninteresting(
)7. A. games
B. business
C. friends
D. subjects(
)8.Amoney
D. results(
)9. A. goes on
B. finds out
D. hurries(
)10. A. food
D. pleasure六、根据中文提示,写一篇英语短文介绍一下Mary。要求:语言流畅,条理清晰,词数不少于100词。  1. Mary长得好看,有一双大眼睛,圆圆的脸,披肩发,很可爱。  2.她对朋友很慷慨,她认为应该与朋友分享一切,应该在别人需要时帮助他们。  3..很有幽默感,常讲笑话给朋友们听,让他们开心,与她在一起时从不会无聊。  4.她会替朋友保守秘密。她是一个真正的朋友。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________8A Unit 1词组、句型及语法复习提纲一、词组或短语序号ChineseEnglish1喝(吃)的东西something
drink/eat2更多一些食物some more food3没有任何别的东西nothing else4一个八年级学生a Grade 8 student5写信给某人(有关有事/某人)write to sb. (about sth./sb.)6举办一次写作/绘画比赛hold a writing/drawing competition7愿意/乐意做某事be willing to do sth. = be ready/glad to do sth.8任何时候any time9给需要座位的人让座give seats to people in need10环球旅行travel around the world11和..... 一样as... +(形容词或副词原级) + as ....不如......not as/so...+ (形容词或副词原级) + as ....= less ...+ (形容词或副词原级) +.. than....12保守秘密keep a secret / keep secrets13使我快乐make 作使役动词make me happy
(make + 宾语 + 形容词)让我笑make me laugh
(make sb. do sth.)14走过walk past .... =pass...15把....掉knock ... off(代词放中间)16告诉某人某事tell
sth.告诉某人有关某事tell
sth.17讲笑话tell (funny) jokes开某人的玩笑play a joke on sb18说某人的坏话say a bad word about sb.19视力差have poor eyesight20(富)有幽默感have a (good) sense of humour21因为/由于because of(+名词/代词/名词性短语)22感到无聊/不开心feel bored/ unhappy23与.....混合在一起get mixed up with ....24对某人很大方be generous to sb.25投票给某人/投票选举某人vote for sb.26努力(不)做某事try (not) to do sth.尽力做某事try/do one's best to do sth.27A和B两者都....both A and B....28所有的这些户外活动all of these outdoor activities29倾听人们的难题listen to people's problems帮助人们解决难题help people solve problems30一个社会工作者a social worker31与某人交朋友make friends with sb.32高兴做某事be happy to do sth.33分享某人的快乐share one's joy34面带微笑wear a smile on one's face35同意某人的意见(或所说的话)agree with sb.同意某件事(计划,安排等)agree to sth.同意做某事agree to do sth.36在左边的那个男孩the boy on the left37希望做某事hope to do sth.38在将来in the future39你们杂志的一个读者a reader of your magazine40在午餐期间during lunchtime41给某人提意见give sb. advice42对....很了解know ...very well43在某事上有困难have some problems with sth.做某事有困难have some problems (in) doing sth.44在隔壁next door = in the next room/flat/house45因.....而出名be famous for....作为.....而出名be famous as.....二、重点句子及句型:1. How well does he know his friends?2. She is as slim as I (am).3. She is willing to share things with her friends.4. We have been best friends for a long time.5. She is also very helpful and is ready to help people any time.6. I have a wonderful friend named/called Max.7. He wears small, round glasses and they make him look smart.8. She is kind and never says a bad word about anyone.9. How does Daniel look? = What does Daniel look like?10.What is he like? = How is he? 他是个怎样的人?他长得什么样?11.Peter is the tallest student of the six students.12. Millie's drawing is more beautiful than Simon's (drawing)13.Millie is not as tall as Peter. = Millie is less tall than Peter.= Millie is shorter than Peter. = Peter is taller than Millie.14. He is one of the nicest boys in my class.Tom is one of the best students in our class.The Changjiang River is one of the longest rivers in the world.15. The Yellow River is the second longest river in China.16. I am really happy to tell you about my future plans.17. I hope to become a famous singer and travel around the world in the future.18. I know the school very well. = I know a lot about the school.   = I know much about the school.19. I miss my classmates from my old school very much.20. I do not know what I can do now. = I do not know what to do now.21. I like her bright, smiling eyes. They make her look really pretty and kind.22. She always wears/has a smile on her face and looks happy.23. He is very smart and can always answer questions correctly.24. What about playing football?25. We all think playing football and climbing are the healthiest activities.26. It's great to sing for people.三、语法:1、 形容词的用法。2、 形容词的比较级和最高级(详见课堂笔记)}

我要回帖

更多关于 hershe 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信