求分析啊!!He found a number of men already exists_____ 空内填什么?

精品:大学英语a写作答案 大学英语四级复习 大学英语六级复习 大学英语3考前复习 ..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
大学英语复习A及参考答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口福建师大网络教育学院大学英语(1)作业及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
福建师大网络教育学院大学英语(1)作业及答案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢1.According to the newsman,as a result of_______heavy fog,______expressway has been closed up.the第二个空格为什么要填the,十分不解,没看出来是特指啊.2.Tom is now in our class,but he once ______in Westbrook High School for a term.A.has studied B.studied for_百度作业帮
1.According to the newsman,as a result of_______heavy fog,______expressway has been closed up.the第二个空格为什么要填the,十分不解,没看出来是特指啊.2.Tom is now in our class,but he once ______in Westbrook High School for a term.A.has studied B.studied for
the第二个空格为什么要填the,十分不解,没看出来是特指啊.2.Tom is now in our class,but he once ______in Westbrook High School for a term.A.has studied B.studied for a term是段时间啊,为什么不可以用完成时?3.—Why didn't Alex attend the party yesterday evening?—He _______ not have wanted to see me.A.might B.could 为什么.十分十分不解
1.expressway是“高速公路”,根据句意,这里是特指某条高速公路.因为并不是任一条都封闭的.2.本题的once是选 B.studied的主要原因.once是“曾经”的意思,表示过去某段时间或某个时刻曾经做过某事,但具体时间不得而知.有可能是过去稍前的某个时间到过去稍后的某个时间.而A.has studied 是表示动作从过去某个时间一直到现在,包括此时此刻.这显然与题目中的Tom is now in our class不符.另外,有“for+一段时间”的句子中,也可用一般现在时或一般过去时.如:The fire lasted about two hours.(火灾持续了约2小时.)总结:在once的句子中,时态大多用一般过去时.3.might not have wanted是“不可能打算...”的意思.表示对过去事情的否定推测,强调主观上大原因.这里的意思是“他不可能打算来见我”.而could not have wanted虽然也是对过去事情的否定推测,但强调客观原因.
第一个问题。 第二孔用the是特指,特指的那条快递路线关闭了。特指肯定用the啊!第二个问题。 哥们你学死了,不是所有的for加****都用完成时,但是这里你看前面 他曾经在这个学校学习了一个学期,这里只不过是强调这个动作,没有强调这个时段,所以不用完成时,只是学过一段时间。但是如果tom刚才这个学校回来,我们讨论的时候就得用完成时了。第三个问题。 might have don...
1 在这里应是因有浓雾的高速公路被关闭了,是特指2once曾经,一度是指事情发生在过去与for a term 无关3 might +have +过去分词,表示对过去的一种推测
我不知道你为何出如此高的分数来解决这三道“难题”,说实话,我觉得没必要…第一题:the expressway 不一定表示特指!这里就只是泛指高速公路 。the +n.表某一类名词,在英语中很常见,注意:并不是所有加the的名词都表示特指 !第二题:用studied一般过去时 意思是Tom曾经(once)在那个高中念过一学期,并不强调那个过程,而且用完成时一定要表示过去的某个状态...
1.翻译:根据天气报道员的描叙,由于出现浓雾,这条高速道路已经被关闭。两个都用the,因为都是含有有明确对象,或者双方都知悉的事物。2.翻译:TOM在我们班学习,但是他以前曾在westbrook高校念过一个学期。for a term表示有多长时间,一般都用在完成时态,但是句中出现once表示曾经的意思,表示过去动作,并且不谈及对现在的影响,所以要用过去时态。 如果文中...
1.特指受大雾影响的某条高速公路2.从语意上理解,Tom现在在我们班级,所以在Westbrook高校学习是过去的事情了.从语法上看,有once也应该用过去时.3.might表推测.could have done的意思是可以做而没有做.
1、英语当中的名词前一般是要有一个冠词的,expressway(高速公路)在句中是个可数单数名词,如果你这里用a 泛指的话,这是新闻播报员说的,你什么时候在咱们的新闻联播里听过“由于大雾,一条高速公路被封闭了”的话?一般都是说“由于大雾,从哪到哪的高速公路暂时封闭”,所以这里一定是特指。2、once 曾经,一度 很典型的一个过去的时间状语,用过去时很正常啊3、might 和 c...
您可能关注的推广&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2011年12月英语三级考前押密预测试题及答案(第二套)
  Passage IV   Questions I3 to 15 are based on the following passage:    For years it has been possible to set up cameras to take pictures of cars as they speed along highways, jump lights or drive too fast down the street.    However even if the pictures are taken automatically, someone still has to do all the paperwork of issuing fines. But now a British company called EEV has come up with a computerized video system that can do it all automatically.    They suggest that all number plates have a bar code as well as the usual number. The bar codes are just strips of lines like those you see on food packets but bigger. EEV’s high speed video camera system can read a bar coded number plate even if the car is doing over 100 miles per hour. The computer controlling the system could then use the information from the bar code to find out the name and address of the driver (from vehicle records), print out the fine and send it off automatically. The inventors also suggest that the system could watch traffic to help catch stolen cars.    The new electronic system could be watching everyone that passes the cameras! Many people find the idea that “big brother is watching you” is more of a worry than a few motorists getting away with driving too fast. Moreover, some people will be very unhappy to realize that with new system the police could find out where a particular car has been.   13. The best title for the article could be ______.   A) People Who Drive Too Fast   B) Stop People from Driving Too Fast   C) EEV and the Police System   D) Implications of Computerized Systems for Motoring Offense   14. A traditional function of the camera as used by the traffic police system is to ______.   A) take snapshots of cars on highways   B) catch cars violating traffic rules   C) send fines to fast motorists   D) make the traffic system fully automatic   15. The newly-invented system functions more efficiently with the aid of __________.   A) car number plates C) bar coded numbers on number plates   B) vehicle speeding records D) print-out fines  Part III Vocabulary and Structure (20%)   Directions: There are 30 incomplete sentences in this part. For each sentence there are four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Choose the ONE that best completes the sentence. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.   1. There is no ______ in insisting on the impossible.   A) mind C) meaning   B) sense D) help   2. She asked that the letter be ______ in order that the contents should remain a secret..   A) eliminated C) ruined   B) destroyed D) spoiled   3. In spite of the thunderstorm, the children slept______ all night.   A) soundly C) sensitively   B) noisily D) quickly   4.These books were very dear to him and he bought them at ______ expense when he was studying abroad.   A) considerate C) considering   B) considerable D) considered   5. Nothing that I can see ______ what you have described.   A) compares C) resembles   B) relates D) consists   6. Now the income of the family was ______ more than one-third.   A) dropped off C) cut down   B) returned to D) reached for   7. I was very tired. Otherwise, I ______ to the theatre with you.   A) had gone C) would go   B) went D) would have gone   8. Do you consider ______ more people over?   A) any good sending C) that any good sending   B) any good to send D) it any good sending   9. It was raining hard, but by the time class was over, the rain ______ .   A) had stopped C) might have stopped   B) stopped D) would stop   10. Without enough air, the fire will easily ______.   A) go out C) go over   B) go off D) go though   11. The paper parcel ______ a clean shirt, socks, and a handkerchief.   A) composed C) constituted   B) contained D) was made up of   12. ______ , he’ll make a first-class tennis player.   A) Giving time C) Being given time   B) Given time D) To give time   13. It is desired that he ______ his plan right away.   A) would carry out C) carries out   B) had carried out D) carry out   14. The child was ______ to open the refrigerator door.   A) barely enough tall C) barely tall enough   B) tall barely enough D) enough barely tall   15. He found a number of men already ______ .   A) worked C) work   B) working D) to work   16. If it ______ yesterday afternoon, I would have gone fishing.   A) had not been raining C) were not raining   B) would not be raining D) should not be raining   17. Is there anyone who ______ the plan put forward by the committee?   A) objects C) opposes   B) disagrees D) differs   18. She told her children that they must not _______ play with matches.   A) by no means C) on any account   B) in no sense D) to good account   19. Any student who ______ his homework is unlikely to pass the examination.   A) practices C) neglects   B) reduces D) offends   20. Do you feel ______ for a cup of tea?   A) sure C) intended   B) inclined D) likely   21. The ______ outside the house says “No Parking”.   A) notice C) paper   B) note D) signal   22. This rough life ______ to injure his health.   A) expected C) threatened   B) enforced D) promised   23. My aunt never married because her father didn’t ______ to her marriage to a man she lived.    A) content C) conceive    B) confirm D) consent   24. The employer is ______ to ask for references.    A) entitled C) refrained    B) conceited D) condemned   25. The general _______ the tourists safe passage to the American embassy during the war.    A) consented C) granted   B) registered D) led   26.Summers in the south of France are ______ dry and sunny.    A) in the most part C) in good part    B) for the most part D) in part   27. It’s the end of September and the National Day is ______.    A) on hand C) by hand    B) in hand D) at hand   28. The book has been well reviewed, but ______ actual sales it hasn’t been very successful..    A) in need of C) in place of    B) in terms of D) in contrast to   29. After the harvest, the peasants began to _______ and enjoy the results of hard work.   A) set back C) settle down   B) sit back D) load down   30. You don’t have to have this telephone in your new car: it’s a(n) ______ extra..   A) optional C) radical   B) alternative D) abnormal   31. Redolfi’s interest in messages from the ocean floor comes from ______ by the Mediterranean.   A) being growing up C) he growing up   B) his growing up D) he grew up   32. There is a ______ to the amount of time I’m prepared to spend on this.   A) restriction C) limit   B) extent D) limitation   33. The book will be published by Cambridge University Press in ______ with the British Museum.    A) association C) association    B) collaboration D) correlation   34. They have had three ______ days of heavy rain.    A) successive C) continual    B) gradual D) running   35. My wool sweater ______ when I washed it.    A) decreased C) flooded   B) shrank D) withdrew   36. A lot of people ______ you, so don’t let them down.    A) look down upon C) look over    B) look up to D) look on   37. His behavior merely ______ my dislike of him.    A) enclosed C) reinforced    B) engaged D) enforced   38. ______ fabrics usually don’t wrinkle as much as cotton.    A) Synthetic C) Sympathetic    B) Symbolic D) Systematic   39. It seems that nobody knows what consequences will ______ this.   A) give rise to C) arise from   B) rise from D) rise above   40. Tom and Susan ______ with each other just before their marriage, which made their parents very angry.   A) fell off C) fell though   B) fell out D) fell down
&&&&[3]&&&
也许您还关注以下文章:
没有相关文章1-5: CBDBC& 6-10: DACDB& 11-15: CABCD
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:学年黑龙江省集贤县第一中学高一上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分) 阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D) 中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。We were standing at the top of a church tower. My father had __1__ me to this spot in a small &town not far from our home in Rome. I wondered __2__.“Look __3__, Elsa,” Father said. I gathered all my __4__ and looked down. I saw the square in the centre of the village. And I saw the crisscross(十字形) of twisting, turning streets leading to the __5__. “See, my dear,” Father said gently. “There is more than one way to the square. __6__ is like that. If you can’t get to the place where you want to go __7__ one road, try another.”Now I understood why I was there. __8__ that day I had begged my mother to do __9__ about the terrible lunches that were served at school. But she __10__ because she could not believe the lunches were as __11__ as I said.When I __12__ my father for help, he would not help. _13__, he brought me to this high tower to __14__ me a lesson — the value of an open, searching mind. By the time we reached home, I had a __15__.At school the next day, I _16__ poured my lunch soup into a bottle and brought it home. Then I asked our cook to _17__ it to mother at dinner. The plan __18__ perfectly. She swallowed one spoonful and said, “The cook must have gone mad!” Quickly I told what I had done, and mother said firmly that she would take up the matter of lunches at school the next day.In the years that followed I often remembered the lesson father taught me. I began to work as a fashion designer two years ago. I wouldn’t stop working __19__ I tried every possible means to my goal. Father’s wise words always __20__ me that there is more than one way to the square.【小题1】A.takenB.sentC.broughtD.left【小题2】A.thatB.whyC.whatD.how【小题3】A.downB.upC.outD.around【小题4】A.strengthB.courageC.spiritD.bravery【小题5】A.towerB.churchC.squareD.village【小题6】A.SchoolB.SocietyC.FamilyD.Life【小题7】A.inB.onC.byD.at【小题8】A.EarlierB.LaterC.AfterD.During【小题9】A.her bestB.a favorC.somethingD.everything【小题10】A.defendedB.refusedC.excusedD.agreed【小题11】A.wellB.goodC.badD.usual【小题12】A.belonged toB.turned toC.tried toD.led to【小题13】A.ThereforeB.SoC.InsteadD.Anyway【小题14】A.showB.makeC.prepareD.give【小题15】A.planB.questionC.problemD.suggestion【小题16】A.angrilyB.secretlyC.kindlyD.politely【小题17】A.cookB.boilC.makeD.serve【小题18】A.madeB.failedC.workedD.took【小题19】A.if B.onceC.since D.until【小题20】A.remindB.approveC.affectD.limit
来源:学年浙江省杭州市萧山九中高一下学期第一次质量检测英语卷
完形填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从31-50各题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案。There was once a boy who suffered from a deadly disease and could die anytime. One day, he 31&a CD store and saw a young girl about his age and he knew it was love at first &32&. He opened the door and walked in. she looked up and asked,“ 33&I help you?” He said, “Uh…Yeah…Umm…I would like to &34&a CD.”He picked one out and gave her &35&for it.“Would you like me to &36&it for you?” she asked, smiling her cute smile.He nodded and she went to the back.She came_37_with the wrapped CD and gave it to him. _38&, he went to that store every day and bought a CD. He was still too 39&to ask her out and he really wanted to. His mother found out about this and &40 &him to just ask her.So the next day, he took all his courage and went to the store. He bought a CD 41&he did every day and when she wasn’t looking, he &42 &his phone number on the desk and ran out…RING…The mother &43 &the phone and said, “Hello?” It was the girl! She asked for the boy and the mother started to cry and said, “He passed& 44&&&yesterday…”The mother went into the boy’s room. She was face to face with piles and piles of &45 CDs. She picked one up and started to open it.46&, there was a CD and as took it out of the wrapper, out 47&a piece of paper. The mother picked it up and started to read it.It 48&: Hi…I think U R really cute. Do U wanna go out with me? Love, Jacelyn.The mother opened &49&CD…Again there was a piece of paper with the& 50&words.【小题1】A.examinedB.admiredC.passedD.searched【小题2】A.sightB.thoughtC.attemptD.time【小题3】A.MustB.CanC.ShouldD.Might【小题4】A.enjoyB.tryC.useD.buy【小题5】A.attentionB.careC.moneyD.service【小题6】A.wrapB.chooseC.checkD.play【小题7】A.acrossB.upC.outD.back【小题8】A.Ever
sinceB.From then onC.In additionD.In case【小题9】A.shyB.anxiousC.eagerD.weak【小题10】A.forbadB.discouragedC.toldD.forced【小题11】A.sinceB.onceC.becauseD.like【小题12】A.leftB.droppedC.markedD.threw【小题13】A.picked outB.held onC.picked upD.rang up【小题14】A.offB.awayC.downD.up【小题15】A.usedB.orderedC.tornD.unopened【小题16】A.InsideB.OutsideC.InsteadD.Somewhere【小题17】A.flewB.fellC.wentD.appeared【小题18】A.wroteB.saidC.signedD.underlined【小题19】A.otherB.anyC.noD.another【小题20】A.differentB.encouragingC.sameD.exciting&
来源:学年山西省吕梁市高一下学期期中考试英语试卷
完形填空(共20小题;每小题2分,共40分)
There was a woman in Detroit, who has two sons.She was worried &36& them, especially the younger one, Ben,&37 &he was not doing well in school. Boys in his class 38 &fun of him because he seemed so &&39 .The mother&&40& that she herself, would have to get her sons to do better in school.She&&41 &&them to go to the Detroit Public Library to read a&&42 &a week and do a report about it for her. One day, in Ben’s&&43 , the teacher held up a rock and asked if anyone knew it. Ben &44& up his hand and the teacher let him &45&.“Why did Ben raise his hand?” they wondered. He &&46& what could he possibly want to say? Well, Ben not only &47& he said a lot about it. He named other rocks in its group and even knew &48&the teacher had found it. The teacher and the students were &49 . Ben had learned all this from doing one of his book &&50&.Ben later went on to the &&51&of his class.When he finished high school, he went to Yale University&& 52&at last became one of the best doctors in the United States.After Ben had grown up, he &&53 &something about his mother that he did not know as a &&54&.She, herself, had never learned how to &&55&&.【小题1】A.aboutB.onC.withD.over【小题2】A.because B.soC.butD.though【小题3】A.playedB.gotC.tookD.made【小题4】A.cleverB.hardC.slowD.quick【小题5】A.askedB.decidedC.forgotD.heard【小题6】A.madeB.letC.toldD.considered【小题7】A.noticeB.messageC.bookD.question【小题8】A.classB.roomC.officeD.lab【小题9】A.lookedB.gaveC.tookD.put【小题10】A.thinkB.leaveC.standD.speak【小题11】A.alwaysB.evenC.quicklyD.never【小题12】A.foundB.playedC.knewD.threw【小题13】A.whetherB.whenC.whereD.why【小题14】A.afraidB.surprisedC.worriedD.unhappy【小题15】A.picturesB.exercisesC.shopsD.reports【小题16】A.topB.endC.backD.side【小题17】A.soB.andC.orD.however【小题18】A.learntB.rememberedC.understoodD.guessed【小题19】A.doctorB.childC.studentD.teacher【小题20】A.readB.workC.teachD.show
来源:学年云南省芒市中学高一下学期期中考试英语试卷
完形填空(共20题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答案标在答题卡上。A farmer had a cow(牛). He 36 &very good care of this cow and one day when it was ill. He was very _ 37 . He telephoned the vet(兽医).“What’s the problem?” the vet &38 &him when he arrived.“My cow is ill,” the farmer said. “I don’t know what’s the matter &39 &her. She’s lying down and won’t_ 40 up. She won’t eat, and she’s making a strange 41 .” The vet looked at the cow.“She’s certainly ill.” he said, “and she needs to take some very strong 42 .” He took a bottle out of his box, and put two pills(药丸)into his &43 .“Give her these,” he said. “The pills should make her 44 .”“ 45 should I give them to her?” the farmer asked.The vet gave him a &46 &tube(管子).“Put this tube in her mouth, ”he said, “then put the pills in the& 47&and blow(吹). That’ll make it.”The vet went 48&.The next day he came to the &49 &again. The farmer was sitting outside his house and& 50&worried.“How’s your cow?” the vet asked.“No& 51&,”the farmer said. “and I’m feeling very well myself.”“Oh?” the vet said.“ 52 .”“I did &53 &you said,” the farmer answered.“ I put the tube in the cow’s mouth and then put two pills &54 &it.”“And?” the vet asked.“The cow &55 ,”the farmer said.&&【小题1】A.madeB.tookC.gotD.carried【小题2】A.happyB.gladC.attractiveD.worried【小题3】A.askedB.toldC.saidD.spoke【小题4】A.inB.toC.withD.for【小题5】A.standB.takeC.throwD.cut【小题6】A.performanceB.lineC.songD.voice【小题7】A.restB.windC.coldD.medicine【小题8】A.mouthB.noseC.handD.Face【小题9】A.illB.humorousC.betterD.fierce【小题10】.A.WhyB.WhatC.WhenD.How【小题11】A.thickB.slimC.wideD.short【小题12】A.tubeB.vaseC.doorD.house【小题13】A.withB.awayC.onD.at【小题14】.A.factoryB.gardenC.parkD.farm【小题15】A.tastedB.soundedC.lookedD.listened【小题16】A.changeB.happinessC.realityD.feast【小题17】A.WhenB.WhatC.WhoD.Why【小题18】A.thatB.whatC.whenD.which【小题19】A.upB.onC.inD.down【小题20】A.apologizeB.blewC.admireD.balance
来源:学年山西省临汾一中高二下学期3月月考英语试卷
完形填空(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1-20各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。The trip to that city was eye-opening for everyone,and near its end,all the young people in our group began to reflect on what it had meant. We _1__the first night we had arrived. We had all gone into the markets of the city __2_the young people could experience its energy. But what we actually saw simply __3_ us all—the rundown houses,the children in rags,the people begging for money...Walking home,__4under a low bridge,we came across __5__families of homeless people seeking a bit of dry ground to sleep on __6_the night. We had to step over bodies as we found our way through the darkness.The poverty(贫困) was __7_than anything my young companions had ever imagined. Back in the hotel,an air of sadness settled over the group. Many _8__ and cried. Spending time in this 9_ moves a person to care about humanity.That evening,our group spent hours talking about what we had _10_.Gently,I encouraged everyone to talk about the difficult _11__ that day’s discoveries had inspired. Sitting together __12_ a circle as everyone had a chance to speak,we all began to realize that __13__ of us was alone in our struggle to cope with our reactions.Based on my __14__in poverty-stricken areas,I suggested that __15_ the emotions we had were painful,they could also be important in helping us to move forward. We all__16_ that we had seen things that should never be allowed to happen._17__,what could we do about it?Together,we began to brainstorm ways we could help to ease the __18__ we had seen. As I encouraged group members to focus on __19__ they could do,a sense of determination __20__ the previous sadness. Instead of despair,these young people began to feel a call to action.【小题1】A.put up with B.got back toC.made up forD.looked back on【小题2】A.so thatB.now thatC.as ifD.even if【小题3】A.puzzled B.shocked C.embarrassedD.annoyed【小题4】A.passingB.runningC.marchingD.Moving【小题5】A.normalB.entireC.averageD.general【小题6】A.beyondB.withC.forD.still【小题7】A.strongerB.worseC.deeperD.less【小题8】A.gave upB.held onC.set offD.broke down【小题9】A.backgroundB.hotelC.houseD.environment【小题10】A.witnessedB.attemptedC.inspected
D.challenged【小题11】A.decisionsB.feelingsC.thoughtsD.impressions【小题12】A.alongB.aroundC.inD.by【小题13】A.none B.eitherC.neitherD.each【小题14】A.experiencesB.schedulesC.dataD.position【小题15】A.onceB.sinceC.whileD.unless【小题16】A.supposedB.advisedC.agreedD.confirmed【小题17】A.nowB.ratherC.surelyD.indeed【小题18】A.burdenB.difficultyC.anxietyD.suffering【小题19】A.howB.whereC.what D.when【小题20】A.coveredB.replacedC.changedD.improved}

我要回帖

更多关于 already running 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信