初三英语总复习????

2012中考英语阅读理解专项训练详解:看病2012中考英语阅读理解专项训练详解:母爱2012中考英语阅读理解专项训练详解:著名科学家爱因斯坦的简陋生
中考英语口语看图说话题,是中考英语口试部分的内容,这类考试主要是沿海的考生,考题为看一张图,用英语进行口头陈述,就像普通的英语作文,知识不允许
中考英语单项选择题专项训练,汇总了关于中考英语考试选择题部分的练习题,学生可以根据自己的情况安排时间进行练习,中考便可以取得好成绩。中考
中考英语,是初中学生最重要的一场英语考试,中考英语重点句型和短语为中考英语必须复习的内容。中考英语重点句型及短语:第一讲中考英语重点句型
中考英语语法知识讲解,汇总了初中年级水平的英语语法知识点,帮助初中生顺利的通过中考。中考英语语法知识讲解第1讲:形容词的用法中考英语语法
2012年中考英语作文热点话题及范文,精选了中考比较热门的话题及作文范文,以帮助解决中考学生写英语作文难的问题。2012中考英语作文热点话题及
2012年中考英语试卷预测题模拟试卷及答案,收集了2012年全国部分低分的中考英语预测试卷,附有答案,可供中学生在考前进行模拟练习。2012年中考英
Look at this picture, As we know, doing sports is very important to us. If we want to keep healthy, we should keep doing sports ev
Yesterday Ken and Tim found a stranger taking something from a shop window without paying anything. They followed him to the bus s
Last weekend we went to the countryside to have a picnic. We took some food and some drinks with us for lunch. We started early in
Betty is a middle school student. She studies at No.3 Middle School. She is very outgoing and has many good friends. It was Sunday
Today our teacher told us something about the Project of Hope. We heard that many children in the countryside still have no chance
One day, a woman went to the bus stop after she did some shopping. She had a basket on her left arm. The basket was full of fruit
Last Tuesday, we had a class meeting to discuss where to go for our spring outing. We came up with a few choices, such as going bo
Anne lives in a tall building of a city. One windy day, she was doing her homework when a coat fell into her balcony of her room.
It was raining. On the way home from school, Peter saw and old man walking in the rain. Peter hurried to him with an umbrella. He
Xiaoming was on the way home when he saw an old man standing at the side of the road. He hurried to go to the other side of the ro
Lucy wanted to buy a new sweater. So she asked her best friend, Helen, to go shopping with her. There were many kinds of sweater i
It was raining hard. Liu Mei was riding back home. Suddenly she fell off her bike and hurt her leg badly. She lay on the ground an
Lily is a student. She studies in No.1 Middle School. She takes care of everything carefully in her class. Her home is not far fro
The biggest football match of this year will be on TV this afternoon. Tom, a school boy , wanted to watch the match, but he must g
One morning, my friend and I were walking in the street when suddenly a boy before us fell off his bike. He lay on the ground and
Today is Saturday. I had no classes. I went to the movie with my friend. On our way to the cinema, we found a wallet lying on the
Tom is a 12-year-old boy. He studies at No.6 Middle School. He is crazy about football. It was late last Monday, but Tom was still
Li Ming is a middle school student. He studies very hard. He likes bike-riding very much, so he often goes to school by bike. This
Meimei is a pupil. She studies in yuxin Primary School. She is easygoing and loves Music very much. Kelly Chen is her favourite Po
Wei Fang is my friend. She studies in the same class with me in No.5 Middle School.She is so kind and helpful that all of the teac
Lily and Lucy are good friends. They often play together. They are warm-hearted and helpful. And they often help others. It was Su
Miss Green is a special woman and she likes to make herself beautiful. She often buys some modern clothes. One day, she wanted To
Yesterday when school was over, I went home on foot as usual. On my way home, suddenly I saw a boy fall off his bike and hurt hims
中考英语头条
中考英语编辑推荐
中考英语排行
我们也在这里:译林中小学英语乐园欢迎您!-免费优质资源牛津小学初中高中英语高考复习辅导教案试题牛津 >> 首页
友情提醒:部分资源【水晶会员】以上等级才可查看、下载,等级说明请点击用户指南!K
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
译林小学英语
译林英语1A1B
译林英语2A2B
译林英语三上
译林英语三下
译林英语四上
译林英语四下
译林英语五上
译林英语五下
译林英语六上
译林英语六下
小升初备考
译林初中英语
译林预备级
译林英语七上
译林英语七下
译林英语八上
译林英语八下
译林英语九上
译林英语九下
译林高中英语
高中模块一
高中模块二
高中模块三
高中模块四
高中模块五
高中模块六
零起点英语
课题探究教研
教学经验总结
教育教学论文
学科教学计划
读书随笔进修
工作小结总结
学校文件资料
生活百宝箱
04-0803-1903-1703-1703-1703-1703-1703-1703-17
乐园全“心”打造名师课堂
&&&&从小学到初中,所有单元的每一堂课都由特级教师、名师为您讲解,紧扣新课标,引导学生学会学习、乐于学习、于快乐中提高英语水平……
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
03-1003-1002-2811-0111-0111-0111-0111-0111-01
02-1102-1102-1102-1111-1510-1610-1610-1605-03
译林小学英语:7493 篇文章译林初中英语:4204 篇文章牛津高中英语:2653 篇文章名师课堂:1168 个视频课外辅导:1542 篇文章教师园地:2253 篇文章课文图片:520 张图片新闻频道:3071 则新闻下载中心:129 个软件乐园超市:74 个商品上海版牛津英语:500 篇文章帮助中心:23 篇文章注册会员:58570位
Copyright &
译林中小学英语乐园 全国最大、最权威的译林英语同步资源网
服务热线:(0) QQ:初三英语考点有哪些???_百度知道
初三英语考点有哪些???
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
老师应该会帮你们复习吧! 问老师拿就行了.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
初三英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您好,欢迎来到新东方
最新招聘岗位
高考冲刺课程
时间:即日起
中考冲刺课程
开始:即日起
留学课程免费班
开始:2015年3月
100元网报优惠
100元网报优惠
网报减免100元
2015春季班
2015年春季班全新上线,住宿班、听说、新概念、国外课程网上报名优惠多多。
制定考研全方位学习规划与辅导体系,协助专业院校选择
权威的测评系统、顶级优质的师资力量、强大的教学辅导团队和资深严谨的留学辅导团队,帮助学生科学选择适合自己的班型,完成留学的梦想!
个性化名师讲解,量身定制学习方案,让高分成为一种习惯
高中部 张剑
国外部 王宇非
国内部 李东升
少儿/初中 童伊娜
前途出国 卢一航
名师 胡文宁
名师 丁怡莎
高中春季班
人气课程排行榜
人气课程排行榜
人气课程排行榜