dla doroslych是哪个国家的官方语言是英语的国家

Izabela Szmit-Chlodek | LinkedIn
HAPPY DOG, , IZABELA STOREAcounting10connectionsJoin LinkedIn & access Izabela’s full profileJoin LinkedIn and access Izabela’s full profile. It’s free!As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 300 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Izabela directly10connectionsHAPPY DOGBreederJune 2006 – Present
BackgroundThis of course is also aligned with quality and efficiency benefits for the business. I often interact with our major clients directly and enjoy a professional relationship with all of them. I am accomplished in Tourist Studies completed , Diploma in Accounting and Warehouse Management Computer, with lots of practical application experience. I have 10 years experience attained in the restaurant service receptions, waiter, bartender , secretary in the tourist office , cashier , warehouse in the supermarket , leading position in the marketplace.ExperienceBreederHAPPY DOGOwner Dog breeding Best dog - Preston - June 2006 to Present I'm breed Pekingese,
Warmarana,
now I'm breed - Boarboel,
Neopolitan mastiff,
Newfundland,
and Sphinx cats plenty expiring
French bulldogCURIERLIVE STILE CURIERSupervisorMarketing DirectorIZABELA STOREMarket commemorative Christmas - Rybnik, ś
ląskie S
elf Employer Owned position on the Market commemorative Christmas, Easter, Communion, Day of the
Dead celebrations
• Shop keeping with articles on all occasions.
• Hawking, selling the goods delivered to your home, care is not overlooked by klijenta of any ceremony or
• Full-year sales, Christmas decorations, greeting cards, Funeral candles, Artificial bouquets, paniatki
Communion Communion dresses and suitsCashierBIEDRONKA SUPERMARKETCASHIERBartenderPICCOLO PUBSecretaryglobus rybnikanswer phone 'faxRestaurant Bar ManagerPrezydent restaurantRestaurant service receptions, waiter,
bartenderVolunteer Experience & CausesSCOUTLOOKAFTER KIDSI WAS LIDER THE CUBS AND SCOUTSOpportunities Izabela is looking for:Joining a nonprofit boardCauses Izabela cares about:Animal WelfareChildrenLanguagesPolishNative or bilingual proficiencyEnglishElementary proficiencyRussianElementary proficiencySkillsCustomer ServiceAgribusinessMicrosoft OfficeStrategic PlanningAgricultureAccountingSalesEducationAcountingDiplom, KsięgowośćTurism University TYCHY POLANDTechnican, turism, EngineerTECHNIQUES TOURISTOswiata RybnikAccounting diploma 1999, , Accounting diploma 1999Accounting diploma 1999Activities and Societies:&Accounting diploma 1999LICEUM DLA DOROSLYCH Jastrzebie Zdrojbaccalaureate in Mathematics, baccalaureate in Mathematics Polish and RussianActivities and Societies:&baccalaureate in Mathematics
High School named John Kochanowski Zory PolandLiceum Ogulnoksztalcace im JANA KOCHANOWSKIEGO NR 2GCSE, , , PRIMARY SCHOOL PODSTAWOWA NR2
View Izabela’s full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Izabela directlyNot the Izabela Szmit-Chlodek you’re looking for?
People Also ViewedBulldog Breeder and Judge - Retired Business Studies Teacher at CoatesmarTradutorattt at ccc/ at Maverick Bulldogs Featured in A DIFFERENT BREED SKY 1 TV----Profissional de Veterináriaowner at Wencar BulldogsCreative Services Executive at Bulldog LicensingClub Manager at Holmes Place
LinkedIn member directory:}

我要回帖

更多关于 国家通用语言文字法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信