中考首字母填空空谢谢

首字母填空!谢谢_百度知道
首字母填空!谢谢
Tokyo is north-east of Shanghai.It's a_______in Beijing,palaces and parks there.Bangkok is famous for its temples and beaches.We can find many museumsBeijing is north of Shanghai.Visitors can enjoy diving and swimming at the nice beaches.We can go shopping in Tokoy because there are so many department stores in the streets.Tourists alway visit the Great Wall
反正architecture不对,没有an
提问者采纳
请点击我回答下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,所以用also即可个人觉得答案就是,否则前面都要加冠词才对。如果对你有所帮助。使用其他名词时候,但是长城并不属于上面任何一种范畴之内,但是根本没有合适的不可数名词啊:前文讲到“北京有很多博物馆:also 也 解释,除非是不可数名词,谢谢,宫殿和公园”
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
填形容词是毋庸置疑的 这句无需关联长城,而是对于北京的结语,个人觉得最合适的是填 awesome 。
attractive吸引人的;有魅力的;引人注目的 ancient
古代的;古老的(理论上两个都符合,前一个针对的是Tourists always visit the Great Wall;后一个针对的是 the Great Wall)这里主谓语都有了,后加宾语,该处以形容词作宾语。It's a_______in Beijing.中a是首字母不解释为一个,一种等等。
architecture
那也是an architecture 啊
古迹,可以吗
字母的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语首字母填空_百度知道
英语首字母填空
People who enjoy their wonderful
memory often do well in thre sure to have a much clearer memory of events. Try these. These people only have to spend a few
m__86___ on a page and will keep what they read in mind. When you are t___90___, and these foods help you improve your memory, so your brain will be clearer and ready to have new i___91___. Give your brain cells a chance to r___92__ the damage done by a day&#39. Try to have more free time. You need at least seven hours of sleep every night. They just don&#39. Here are some things you can do
to improve your memory. These activities will further improve your brain functions and will help you improve your memory, word g__89___, vegetables and grains: Be more observant(善于观察的). Get enough sleeping hours, probably you are to have a weaker focus. Some people who said to have a bad memory don&#39. Do your best to be healthy. Do more activities such as puzzles, or even the ingredients(原料)printedt
r__87___ t take time to notice the details. If you pay more
attention to the details, such as the things you are going to buy in a supermarket. Eat lots of fruits. you&#39. A little exercise
that you could do is to p___88___ memoris tiring work, and learn a new language. Find ways to get rid of stressAre you eager to be a person who has a good memory
提问者采纳
6、practise89,如果满意请采纳,请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可、minutes87、ideas92, 谢谢、really88、repair如不明白请追问、games90、tired91。手机提问者如果满意
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
information92. minutes87
practice89
字母的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据首字母填空 ,请看问题补充Some boys [ a&& && ] with me in the meeting.I can not [ s& & ] Healthy Living.Ainmal World is the most popular [ s ] in China.What do you [ t [ of talk show The basket is empty .There is [ ]in it.Thanks fr [ j_百度作业帮
根据首字母填空 ,请看问题补充Some boys [ a&& && ] with me in the meeting.I can not [ s& & ] Healthy Living.Ainmal World is the most popular [ s ] in China.What do you [ t [ of talk show The basket is empty .There is [ ]in it.Thanks fr [ j
Some boys [ a&& && ] with me in the meeting.I can not [ s& & ] Healthy Living.Ainmal World is the most popular [ s ] in China.What do you [ t [ of talk show The basket is empty .There is [ ]in it.Thanks fr [ j ] our show.My mom enjoys [ w ] sitcoms.I cn ont stand soap [ o ].P97 T2
Some boys [ agreed 问候] with me in the meeting.I can not [ stand 忍受 ] Healthy Living.Ainmal World is the most popular [ show ] in China.What do you [ think ] of talk show The basket is empty .There is [ nothing ]in it.Thanks for [ joining ] our show.My mom enjoys [ watching ] sitcoms.I can ont stand soap [ operas ].
Some boys [ agreed
] with me in the meeting.I can not [ stand
] Healthy Living.Ainmal World is the most popular [ show ] in China.What do you [ think ] of talk show ?The basket i...
3.behind或beside
6.restaurant
7.clean望采纳,谢谢!求采纳为满意回答。
鄙视你!我比他快了2分钟也不采纳!知道么,一分钟不到都可以抄袭了,那货就是这样了。
··不好意思,看错了,一个18分钟一个22分钟··采纳了少的没反应过来,不好意思英语题(对于你们应该很简单吧)急求!谢谢!(根据首字母填空)&_百度作业帮
英语题(对于你们应该很简单吧)急求!谢谢!(根据首字母填空)&
1、chance3、quiet中学生的考试卷出现这么一道题,据据首字母填空,请英语高手帮忙做下.谢谢.My name is Steve.There are four photo of my family on the wall. In the fist photo,you can see my family in a park.We are making a snowman. The weather is very cold.We are wearing w_百度作业帮
中学生的考试卷出现这么一道题,据据首字母填空,请英语高手帮忙做下.谢谢.My name is Steve.There are four photo of my family on the wall. In the fist photo,you can see my family in a park.We are making a snowman. The weather is very cold.We are wearing w
My name is Steve.There are four photo of my family on the wall. In the fist photo,you can see my family in a park.We are making a snowman. The weather is very cold.We are wearing warm clothes. But everyone is having a good time there. In the second photo ,I'm at home with my parents. My mother is cooking dinner. My father is watching TV.What am I doing?Oh,I'm s_______ for the
maths test.In the third photo,I'm dancing with my friends. We look very cool,right?HA-ha.. Look at the last photo,my parents are on vocation in Hainan. It's a beautiful day,and they are playing on the beach. How happy! I want to go to Hainan,too.
根据上下文判断应该是正在为了数学考试而努力学习,应该填(s)tudying.}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考首字母填空练习 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信