mymy dream companyy is small.his campany is

英语解释句子1、His father works as a teacher in Shenzhen.2、My ambition is to be an engineer.3、She enclosed a photo of her family.4、My father owns a small company.5、He spent three days drawing a picture.6、They spent a year building a _百度作业帮
英语解释句子1、His father works as a teacher in Shenzhen.2、My ambition is to be an engineer.3、She enclosed a photo of her family.4、My father owns a small company.5、He spent three days drawing a picture.6、They spent a year building a
英语解释句子1、His father works as a teacher in Shenzhen.2、My ambition is to be an engineer.3、She enclosed a photo of her family.4、My father owns a small company.5、He spent three days drawing a picture.6、They spent a year building a new bridge.7、The house cost him 2000 dollars.8、Wendy is one of the top students in Shenzhen.9、John's shirt is not the same as Tim's.10、My dad drives me to school every day.
1.他的父亲在深圳当老师2.我的理想是做一名工程师3.她附上她家人的照片4.我的父亲有一家小公司5.他花了三天时间画一幅画6.他们修建那座桥用了一年时间7.他花了2000美圆买了这栋房子8.Wendy是深圳顶尖学生之一9.约翰的衬衣和迪姆的不一样10.我的父亲每天开车送我去上学
1 他爸爸在深圳作翻译2 我的志向是做一名工程师3 她附上了一张她的全家福4 我的爸爸有一个小公司5 他花了三天时间画一幅画6 他们花了一年造一座桥7 这所房子花了他2000美元8 雯迪是深圳最好的学生之一9 约翰的T恤和tim得不一样10 我爸爸每天开车送我去上学...
他的父亲在深圳做老师.我的志向是做工程师。她附寄了她的家庭相片。我的父亲拥有一家小公司。他度花了三天画一幅图。他们花了一年造一座新桥这栋房子花了他2000美元温迪是深圳顶尖学生中的一个 乔的衬衣与提姆的不同我的父亲每天开车送我去学校...
这种东西翻了有意思么?不知道你们是怎么想的Fast Company | Business + Innovation
Ross Ulbricht in Jail, Still from the documentary Deep Web
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENTInternet Marketing Company - Infusionsoft Services}

我要回帖

更多关于 my dream company 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信