英语作文: How to managewhen i was your mantime when you are studyi

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
It happens to the best of us. We put our heads down, push through each day, let ourselves settle into a certain kind of rut, and before we know it we&re restless and weary and can&t figure
Do you ever feel like there is never enough time in the day? Despite the fact that time is perhaps the most sought-after resource available for our use, most of us are dreadful at spending it wisely.
Being in my early 20s myself, I&m aware of how challenging making responsible decisions whilst trying to fully experience the adventure of life can be. &Do I do my work or do I play on my
Successful people are very often early risers. From Churchill to Obama, from Branson to Darwin, all were known to rise with the morning sun. Whatever their motivations, they all reaped the benefits of
Do you often hit the office, work all day and then head home wondering why you didn&t get as far along on your project as you should have? Well, you might be engaging in these three common time
It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.
- AristotleAre morning people born or made? In my case it was definitely made. In my early 20s, I rarely
When it comes to organizing your week, I&m sure it feels like the weeks fly by so quickly that you can&t help but ask yourself, &What did I do last week?& Or, &Where did
Do you often feel stressed out with too much of workload? As time passes by, do you feel like you have more tasks on hand than you have time to do them or you could have effectively use your time to c
Does This Sound Familiar?
Everyone seems to complain about being busy nowadays. That&s no surprise considering the wealth of information, activities and opportunities that we have at our fingert
Julie Morgenstern, organizing and productivity expert and author of Time Management from the Inside Out, shares four ways to squeeze an extra hour (or more!) into your weekday. Save 25 Minutes Don't
Life is filled with more instances of waiting than actually doing what we were waiting for. On a lighter and lesser philosophical note, we all have gone through the irritating period of waiting for so
&I don&t have enough time.& &I&m too busy.& &There aren&t enough hours in the day.&On average, I hear at least one of these expressions twice a da
You probably feel that knowing how to make more friends is the key to having a great circle of friends, while avoiding getting lonely and misunderstood. In this article, we&re going to talk abou
It seems that we all want a few extra hours a week to get through everything we want to. When was the last time you found yourself saying that you&ll do something when you find time for it? Ever
Time is a crucial factor in today&s world that seems to be running on a speedily rotating spinning wheel. You need to juggle between your professional and personal lives with an ability that wil
Time, why do you punish me? Like a wave crashing into the shore, you wash away my dreams.Hootie and the BlowfishI remember listening to this song for the first time, circa 1995, and thinking to myself
I&m a big fan of quotes. They make my day more energized, give me new inspiration and at the same time, I just love the conciseness of them: a lot of wisdom packed into a small sentence.Since I&
It&s disappointing: you start the new year looking for some solid advice on improving your time management, but all that&s available is yet another list of top 10 tips. You feel let down b
Here I&d like to discuss several ways to build them. Of course, what I&m about to cov you are welcome to recommend more ways in the comments. But I hope these can give
Sometimes it&s easy to go into &lazy& mode when you leave work. You might be tempted to hit the couch and turn on the TV the minute you get home. Instead, you know you should be doin
Consider these three scenarios:* You&ve had a busy day at work and you decide to take a breather. After a one minute of sitting down with a cup of coffee, your boss calls your name and says, &ld
As we all shift gears back into September routines, this is a great time to take a look at how you spend & and waste & your time. Check your activities against this list:Top 20 Time Waster
Here&s the thing about productivity: we only have a certain amount of time on our hands, and yet we have an ever-growing number of tasks to complete.We all try at one time or another to &b
&Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that&s the stuff life is made of.& ~ Benjamin FranklinWhat is the most precious asset you own? Is it your house? Your investments
Having problems fitting it all in?Is a 24 hour day no longer enough?If this is the case, here are 9 useful techniques that you can use to boost your time management skills:1. Be Clear about Goals and
Whatever your life looks like right now, I suspect that you wish you had a bit more time to pursue the things that really matter to you.Maybe you want to write a novel, or travel around the world, or
We have all been there.You have nothing of consequence to do at work today, and you glance at your computer. It&s 9:08AM. You&re already bored, and you wonder painfully how you are going t
Ugh. You're up an hour early, your body hates you for it, and even a gallon of coffee can't get your day on track. Daylight savings sucks. But you know the worst part? It doesn't have to be like th
By being a knowledge worker, you are bombarded with due dates, things to remember, special events coming up, and projects that you need to spend time on to complete. Even the best of the best producti
There has been plenty of discussion online and off about how a calendar fits into one&s productivity system. The general rule of thumb is that scheduled appointments should go in your calendar,
When surveyed, the most popular subject on which HG life coaching clients wanted coaching was time management. So I am dedicating today's blog to helping you stop squandering your time and feeling ou
Everyone wants to be their own boss. I believe they have thought of it at least once during their lifetime. So, would you like to be your own boss too? This is no longer a dream, but an achievable tar
Flossing your teeth is one of the best examples of the principles of time management. Why?Well, we all know it&s something you should do, yet probably don&t do.After you see your dentist,
Time is one of the few things you can&t buy.Of course, you can purchase &time-saving& gadgets and gismos. You can pay a maid to clean your house, or a personal assistant to answer
I was still in bed when I heard that big bang this morning. Since I already heard that similar type of sound a few times this year, I knew that it was another fender-bender of a car crash outside.
Time is one of the few things you can&t buy.Of course, you can purchase &time-saving& gadgets and gismos. You can pay a maid to clean your house, or a personal assistant to answer
I dearly hate wasting so much time every day& This probably didn&t boost my credibility as someone who&s about to write a productivity article. But now something that will: My day
How do we value our time here on Planet Earth? We live in a world that is controlled by time and money. No one will dispute that.But does that mean we have to be controlled by time and money?I am no
It must be great to be rich. After all, it&s a lot easier to be productive when you can pay someone to do all the menial things on your to-do list. But these perks aren&t restricted to t
Do you wish you had an extra hour in the day?Perhaps you struggle to get everything done & or you find that you only manage to get projects completed in a huge rush before a deadline.Maybe so
Busy modern lives leave us with little time for managing our finances and we often have to compromise on getting the best deals or completing tasks efficiently, simply because we don&t have en
Time may be the ultimate illusion but in the final analysis it&s is all we have. Consider that without it there literally is nothing else, not within our perceivable, physical realm. And with
The first of my many, many time-wasting activities takes place each morning with repeated manipulations of the snooze button on my alarm clock, followed by a dilly-dallying shower and an untoward am
Time may be the ultimate illusion but in the final analysis it&s is all we have. Consider that without it there literally is nothing else, not within our perceivable, physical realm. And with
英语短文阅读排行
英语短文digg排行榜
我们也在这里:写一篇努力工作但休息也很重要的英语作文,如何举实例_百度知道
写一篇努力工作但休息也很重要的英语作文,如何举实例
你的精力.然后制定一个满足他们时间的计划;垃圾叫你不想参加,”大和小,经常在一小时安静许多,不知道下一步该怎么做,做他们的重要性顺序;open,安排一小时的一天给你的门时是“开放。 Look at waiting time as a gift of time rather than a waste of time,&quot.选择活动。 Analyze Your Time Problems分析你的时间问题 Do you need to learn to balance the use of your time,或制作一个购物清单.否则! Set aside some of your available time for other members of your family or people with whom you work, appointments。 Give high priority to meeting deadlines for this series of short-run tasks?在我们生活中的某些时期。 Employers,写信,管理时间的策略。 Use your waiting time,但我没有时间, or use commercial services, advanced planning can usually assist you in carrying out the task instead of becoming too distracted。 Set Your Goals设定您的目标 In order to manage your time efficiently. 你需要学习如何平衡你的使用时间.平衡意味着必须为家庭以外的工作时间;ll never know whether you&#39.&quot。 You have to decide which activitieTime Schedule.雇主, to be done as time is available and as the spirit moves you to accomplish them,也可以是一个非常详细的时间表;t let others drop in。 Few people can keep complete track of all goals,等等。 You can accomplish twice as much in one quiet hour as in two regular hours of frequent interruptions, and social activities。 Select activities that will help you accomplish your goals。 Is your primary need to find some time for yourself。 The easiest time plan is simply a &quot, you may want to divide large.完成小家务,以避免延误. 减少工作时间是你的基本目标是什么,说“不”的一项活动就是讲“是”另一个更重要的一个, rest,写下来, long-term projects into a series of short-term projects that can be completed one by one in more manageable periods of time.您可以实现两倍频繁中断两小时,拖延。 However,需要做的时间可以和你的精神来完成这些动作,以澄清自己的价值观和感受。 List and do them in order of importance.它不是要成为一个“工作狂”。 The family may plan simpler meals?一个高度优先有时必须分配给自己花一些时间.在这种情况下, you have to be available to be with others,如果你问他们预约.但是, putting things off,你必须先决定你的目标,以免费为那些有必要的时间,举行一个外部工作。 Saying &quot。 Other reasons that time goes by with nothing to show for it are personal disorganization。 Put all your energy into the task at hand,拖, and financial goals are all important and all require time in which to achieve them.认识到你不能在同一时间做所有的东西, such as reading,没有取得进展, junk mail。“ Reasonable people will understand and respect you if you ask them to make an appointment, plan in advance those ways to meet the peak load periods.学会管理时间。 Recognize that while planning takes time at the beginning,如果你想要的朋友打电话,一个“时间表”。 The essence of time management is to put some things first。 Collect and file records and supplies needed frequently in order to reduce frustration and lost time, time is frittered away and no progress is made。 If you are going to have unusually heavy demands on your time and energy。 AYes&quot.利用上市他们完成任务,它是一种手段来帮助你“更聪明地工作”来完成您的工作更加容易和迅速, for rest and sleep, and for individual activities,某些时期,学生。” Be firm。 Use them for listing tasks to be completed.随身携带一本笔记本和日历中的所有的时间,不要让别人在下降,并为个别活动的开发和维护幸福的家庭关系, and so forth,社会,职业,一些真实的决定。 The essential requirement is that you think it through and decide what you want to accomplish。 Where Does Your Time Go Nwork smarter&quot, and others under their supervision,以满足高峰负荷期间不寻常的大量需求.放入手头的任务.制作和使用“必做之事”的清单每天,发展与他人的沟通可能是一个明确的时间管理的关键组成部分, so get some paper which includes time sequences,会议; and developing clear communication with others may be a crucial part of time management,以使你的大部分时间,事先计划的方式, final goal,以启动或发展业余爱好或工作的兴趣,或使用商业服务, must be accomplished in order to reach the long- and if you want friends to call,Things To Do&No&quot.为了有效地管理你的时间.在一点上是集中在一个时间, managers,是很多人的问题, excessive television watching.组织您的家庭办公室。 Also try to reduce interruptions during your best working hours, even to preserve your sanity.否则你的目标可能仍不清楚。 When you have a lot of time,并提供所需的文件经常以减少挫折和损失的时间.在决定你的目标是什么, such as playing tennis.家庭可能计划简单饭菜,无论是有益的,而不是你变得过于分散, we must recognize limited time and learn to omit less important activities in order to free up time for those which are essential。 Most of us want to work toward more than one goal, volunteer activities。 Learn how to say &quot.提高你的能力说“不”.如果你要对你的时间和精力.同时尽量减少工作时间在你最好的中断,并就各项活动的重要性。 After deciding what your goals are.决定哪些人, strategies of managing time can be helpful, lack of priorities,也不会是我参加这个公平,而不是浪费时间礼物的时间,时间浪费了, employees, you must first decide on your goals.完成其他预先固定的工作,义工活动。 Concentrate on one thing at a time。 Organize an takes practice,放学回家或去管理: Make and use a &quot。 Learning to manage time means learning to manage yourself, production workers?时间通常是休息之间划分工作? A high priority sometimes must be assigned to spending some time on yourself, all plans, rest。 Balance means there must be time for work outside the home,先进的规划通常可以协助执行任务.不要浪费时间的所有事情都要做思想, how efficient use of time你经常说;t let unplanned activities drain away your own plt be fair of me to take this on。 Time management is not a device to make you work harder and longer.在家庭和商业世界,以达到远程的最终目标。 Control your actions in order to make the most of your time。 Remember that saying &quot, common time wasters are the telephone。 Making Your Plan Work让您的策划工作 No time plan works miracles.例如! Don&#39,管理人员, it is a means to help you &quot。 Keep a notebook and calendar with you all the time, meetings。 Decide which people,以便获得一些文件;No&quot, it saves much more time in the end, and home managers alike complain that there are never enough hours in the day to get things done.可能有必要聘请的帮助.后卫对自己同意做的事情,如阅读。 Realizing that you can&#39!要坚定, social,休息。 Is minimizing work time
just because you mant have time to do well,是详细; don' is detailed,甚至保持自己的清醒, others second, and still others third,优先事项, students.高度重视这次会议的最后期限为短期的一系列任务, family.& to another。 Set goals and order them from most to least important? During some periods in our lives. 是您的第一需要接受时间的限制呢。 Personal, especially when you are taking advantage of your best work period,省略次要的活动.你必须决定哪些活动必须首先进行,和杂波? Time is usually divided among work.理性的人会理解和尊重你, and leisure activities,修改标准,而所有活动, and over-involvement in routine details。 In both home anI really don&#39, leisure,共同的时间浪费是电话,&quot, schedule a given hour of the day when your door is &quot。 Complete other regular jobs in advance so more time will be available for special needs,这提醒列表可能就足够了.相反,必须完成。 Otherwise your goals may remain unclear and you&#39.其基本要求是;学习如何说“不”或“我真的没有时间做一个好工作。 Otherwise,这样可以节省更多的结束时间!想象自己是一个管理执行, and causes are more important to you than others.设定目标和最责令其最不重要的.最简单的时间计划是一个简单的项目清单“,你没有时间去做好, professional:尝试以下方法.用你的等待时间,生产工人.一些常见的浪费时间也将显示在你的时间记录,并提出一些名单。 This is particularly important for parents of small children and for individuals trying to combine home management with holding an outside job.在每周的一天;workaholic&quot,家庭管理人员都抱怨说,&quot。 Guard yourself against agreeing to do things that you don&#39, and all activities.及早开始工作,或使用更容易保养的材料,和其他人在其监督下.请记住,尤其是当你正在你最好的工作期间的优势。 Refuse calls you don&#39, write them down,没有过多的看电视, and clutter.许多较小的步骤, a &quot.个人;t have time to do a good job, procrastination。 Try the following.控制你的行动。 Start working early enough to avoid a last minute rush?
Typical Time Wasters典型的浪费时间 Some common time wasters will also show up in your time log,你使用自己的计划, unexpected visitors,因为你管理你的所有时间.我们大多数人想向一个以上的工作目标。 Is your primary need to accept the limitation of time,t waste time thinking of all the things that have to be done,约会和购物需要。 Availablity Time有效性的时间 During some periods of the day and week.时间管理的实质就是把一些东西第一,其中第二。 Many smaller steps, and shopping needs,忙碌的行政人员必须安排时间来会见办公室人员; to accomplish your work more easily and rapidly,我们必须认识到,你可能要划分成一个短期可以完成的时间更易于管理的时期之一一系列大型项目; large and small。 It includes both a sequence of projects and estimates of time necessary for doing them.名单,如打网球。 Ive achieved them,更重要的原因是比别人给你。 Then develop a time plan for meeting them,和休闲活动,有一天没有足够的时间来把事情做好; list everyday。 Rt do everytNo&quot,家庭和财务目标都重要; to one activity means saying &quot, more important one.这是特别重要的小型儿童的家长和个人的努力结合起来.时间管理不是一个装置,休息和睡眠;No&quot.很少有人能够保存所有的目标.撇开你对你的家庭成员或者其他人可以用一些时间与您的工作.不要让计划外的活动流失的日子里, writing letters,意外的访客,而你等待。 It may be necessary to hire help。 There will always be interruptions and problems,其中包括时间序列,使您的工作强度和时间, not knowing what to do next? It may be necessary to simplify your jobs, modify standards, or going to school.当你有很多时间.没有时间计划的运作的奇迹; or &quot。 Think of yourself as a management executive,他人第二。 Time Management Strategies时间管理策略 Regardless of the time plan you select。 For example。 It isn&#39,休闲和社交活动,你必须提供能与他人, it wouldn't want to take.第三个计划.学习管理时间就是管理自己的学习,还有人的三分之一,组织。 Design Your Own Time Plan设计您自己的时间计划 A time plan can be a general outline of things you want to do in the near future or it can be a highly detailed schedule! Improving your ability to say &quot.还有一次计划是“一系列项目清单”,和过度的日常细节的参与.调出中断,将帮助你实现你的目标。 Another time plan is a list of &quot。 Don&#39.计划你的时间选择.总是会有中断和问题, busy executives must schedule time to meet with office personnel。 Making out the schedule forces you to take a look at your entire day or week and make some true decisions as to the importance of various activities,都需要时间来实现这些目标, this list of reminders may be enough.它包括一个序列的项目和时间估计为他们做必要的,垃圾邮件, for developing and maintaining happy family relationships?那么你的时间去吗, or short-term objectives,或短期目标.说“不”需要练习,所有的计划完全跟踪,学习时间有限?可能需要简化你的工作。 Accomplish small chores while you wait.你的时间管理可以让工作.认识到在计划发生在开始时间.一时间计划可以是一个事物的一般概述你想在不久的将来。 Management of your time can allow for work.在等待看作为一个时间。 Tune out interruptions,与任何东西来证明它去其他原因是个人的解体,你永远不知道你是否已经取得了他们, to start or develop a hot necessary to become a &quot,雇员?” Learning to manage time is a problem for many people, to clarify your ownList of Projects! 是您的第一需要找一些自己的时间吗, or use easier maintenance materials,以便将更多的时间用于特殊需要提供,你认为它通过和决定你想要完成的任务.收集和记录,但显然没有足够的时间做一切我们想做的事;Series of Projects.开出的时间表逼着你看看你的整个一天或一周看,长期项目, or making a shopping list,“我想这样做Busy with work, there is clearly not enough time to do everything we would like to do.当时
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 how to manage a team 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信