the lost ship 失落的海盗船 攻略怎么打水

冰河世纪4&大陆漂移Ice.Age.4.Continental.Drift.中英文对照字幕english&and&chinese&n
地心:地壳→上地幔→下地幔→外核→内核
地球(很久很久以前)
冰河世纪4 大陆漂移
TLF字幕组10周年
-=TLF字幕组=- 翻译:拉拉叫我爆爆 校对:我不是小狗
What was that? Ellie, did you hear that?
什么声音,艾丽,你听见了吗?
I heard it, Manny. Whatever it is, it's miles away.
我听到了,曼尼,别管了,远着呢
Peaches, are you all right?
桃桃,你还好吗?
Where is she?
No teenager is ever up early.
小孩可都是喜欢睡懒觉的
Easy warden, she's not on lockdown.
你又没关她禁闭,“典狱官”
You two were supposed to be responsible uncles!
你们这两个叔叔该看紧点!
What? I didn't see Peaches sneak off maybe 15 or 20 minutes
咋了?桃桃15到20分钟前还在啊
Or that she went with Louis to the falls.
她可能和路易斯去瀑布那儿了
The falls? Where the delinquents go?
瀑布?那些小混混出没的地方?
Relax, it's just where the kids hang out.
别担心,去那儿玩的只是些孩子
No, no, it's a gateway hangout.
不不,这可是叛逆的不归路
First it's the falls, then she's piercing her trunk...
先是去瀑布那儿,然后是穿鼻洞…
and the next thing you know, she's addicted to berries.
接下来就要染上莓瘾了
Manny! You are overreacting.
曼尼,你反应过度了
She's not going to be your little girl forever.
孩子总要长大
I know. That's what worries me.
我知道,所以我才担心
Would you get your head out of the ground for once and try to have
a little fun?
你就不能钻出脑袋,享受享受地面上的乐趣?
I'm a molehog. My head's supposed to be underground.
身为鼹鼠,我本就该埋头地下
And my idea of fun isn't risking death so that you can meet some
cute mammoth.
冒死陪你去邂逅小帅哥,可不是我的乐趣
Ethan isn't cute. He's hot.
伊森不只是帅,是性感
Besides, you can't spend your whole life playing it safe.
再说了,你也不能一辈子都那么循规蹈矩
- I know I would. - Dad?
- 我想我会的 - 爸爸?
There's no reason to be mad.
你没必要生气
You know how I feel about you going to the falls.
你知道我不喜欢你去瀑布那儿
Especially alone.
尤其是独自一人
She's not alone, sir.
她不是独自一人,先生
You don't count, Weiner.
你不作数,小样
Yes, there's my place, and you just put me in it, thank you.
你说的没错,我就是这么微不足道,谢谢
Come on, young lady.
走吧,女儿
We're going home where I can keep an eye on you.
回家了,这次我会看牢你
So, should I just wait here, or...
那我是等在这,还是…
Yeah, you don't scare me, Mother Nature!
你吓不倒我的,大自然母亲!
There's nothing you can throw at me that I can't handle.
任何变故,我都能应付自如
I think we're almost there!
我想快到了
We had better be! I just lost the steering.
最好是!我刚把方向盘拧掉了
Has anyone seen Precious? Lt's her feeding time.
有人看到珍珍吗?该给她喂饭了
Mom! Granny's talking about her dead pet again.
妈!奶奶又在叨叨她那只死掉的宠物了
Hey, paws up, everybody!
爪子甩起来,各位!
Paws down, Uncle, please! That is nasty.
放下来,叔叔,求你了!胳肢窝好臭
Be careful, Milton, you're going to hurt somebody!
当心点,米尔顿,你会伤着人的!
Bad kitty!
Okay, so tell me, when exactly will I be allowed to hang out with
好吧,那到底什么时候,我才能出去和男孩子约会?
When I'm dead, plus three days. Just to make sure I'm dead.
得等我咽气,之后三天,彻底死翘翘了才行
Manny, are you okay?
曼尼,你没事吧?
Get off... my face!
从我脸上…滚下去!
That was fun. Now, who should I eat first?
真有趣,现在,我该先吃谁呢?
No, no, no!
Uncle Fungus! Could that really be you?
霉叔叔!真的是你吗?
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉,抱歉
- Hey! - Granny?
- 嘿! - 奶奶?
This pumpkin's ripe for picking!
这个南瓜可以摘了!
My whole familia.
我的一家子
See? He still hugs his parents.
看见没?他仍然会拥抱他的父母
I never thought I'd see my little baby again. We've been searching
everywhere for you.
从没想过还能再见到我的小宝贝,我们到处找你
你们找过我?
I knew it, I knew it! Deep down, I knew I wasn't abandoned!
我就知道!我就知道!我没被抛弃!
That's incorrect. We totally abandoned you.
不对,我们是抛弃你了
But we always missed you. Right?
但我们还是想你的,对吧?
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
And we just knew Sid would want to see his poor, dear
我们也知道希德想见他可怜的亲奶奶…
before her time is up.
L'll bury you all and dance on your graves.
我会给你们送葬,在你们坟墓上起舞
看她多憔悴
And she can't wait to spend time with you, Sid.
她老是吵着要你做伴呢,希德
Oh, yeah, Granny? Granny?
是的,奶奶,奶奶?
- Granny. - I never get to have any fun.
- 奶奶 - 从来就不让我玩个痛快
Why don't you show her your cave? Yeah, she could use a nap.
带她去看看你的洞穴,让她休息下
Boy, there's so much to tell you.
好的,我有好多话要跟你说
A lot has happened since the last time I saw you.
自从上次见到你之后,发生了很多事
Not interested.
But we fought dinosaurs in the lce Age.
我们在冰川时代和恐龙搏斗
It didn't make sense, but it sure was exciting.
这事儿虽然离奇,但挺激动人心的
We got rid of the crazy bat! Let's go!
终于摆脱这个疯老太婆了!快走!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't just leave.
等等!你们不能就这么走了
Sid will be crushed.
希德会崩溃的
Sorry, cookie, things are breaking apart back home.
抱歉,亲爱的,老家山崩地裂了
So, we're headed inland. And Granny is just dead weight.
所以我们得搬去内陆,奶奶是个大累赘
- See you. - Mush, mush!
- 再见 - 快走,快走!
And warn the community. She tends to wander!
给你们提个醒,她有点神志不清!
Well, that explains a lot about Sid.
得,怪不得希德也总是疯疯癫癫
Mom, Dad, do you have Granny's teeth? She can't find them.
爸,妈,奶奶的假牙在你们那儿吗?她找不到
Hey! Can you chew this thing for me?
嘿!你能帮我嚼嚼吗?
Guys? Where is everyone?
伙计们?他们人呢?
L'll handle this.
Your family was wiped out by an asteroid. Sorry.
你的家人被一颗小行星砸没了,节哀
What Diego is trying to say is...
迭戈要说的是…
they left.
They only wanted to find you so you could take care of
他们来找你,只是想让你照顾奶奶
Come on, what kind of sick family would ditch their Granny on
拜托,什么样的变态家庭会随便抛弃自己的奶奶?
That's just crazy. That's just...
真是太疯狂了,真是…
That's just...
...my family.
…我的家人了
At least you still have Granny. Right, buddy?
起码你还有奶奶,对吗,伙计?
Yeah, Granny. Granny?
嗯,奶奶,奶奶?
Wow. For an old girl, she moves fast.
以她这把年纪,跑得可真够快的
- Granny? - Granny.
- 奶奶? - 奶奶
Come out, come out wherever you are!
出来,别躲了!
Come on, Granny.
出来吧,奶奶
Here, Granny, Granny. I have prunes for you!
奶奶,我这有梅干噢!
Just the way you like them!
帮你嚼好了噢!
I don't want to see that.
别让我看到
What if your dad finds out? I'm not as tough as I look!
万一被你爸发现怎么办?我外强中干的!
Wait, do you hear that?
等等,你听见了吗?
Hey, look, there's Ethan.
嘿,瞧,那是伊森
Yeah, Ethan!
耶,伊森!
You go, boy!
你真棒,帅哥!
That was nice.
See? Fun, no danger.
看到没,有乐子,没危险
Check me out!
- I'm sure he's fine. - I'm completely not fine!
- 我肯定他没事 - 我绝对有事!
You did not just do that! That was crazy!
你不是吧!太疯狂了!
Lsn't he perfect?
他是不是很完美?
"Perfect." lt's such a strong word. Maybe "adequate."
“完美”,说得过头了吧,也就“差不多”
Who are we stalking?
我们在跟踪谁?
Ls it Ethan? I bet it's Ethan.
这是伊森吗?我猜是他
- Hey, Weiner. - What are you guys doing here?
- 嘿,小样 - 你们在这干嘛?
Manny told us to keep an eye on you.
曼尼让我们盯紧你
- But not to let you see us. - Under any circumstances.
- 但不能让你发现 - 在任何情况之下
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
蠢死了,蠢死了,蠢死了
Okay, I'm going for it. Do I look okay?
好了,我要上了,我看起来还行吗?
"Okay" doesn't even begin to cover it.
你岂止是“还行”
Louis. You're the greatest friend ever!
路易斯,你是我最好的朋友!
That's me.
Hi, Ethan, my name's Peaches. What's yours?
伊森,你好,我是桃桃,你呢?
What am I doing? Okay, just be cool, just be...
我这是干嘛?随意点,就…
Yeah. That's intense!
那招厉害!
This hurts so much!
痛死我了!
No! No! No!
Gross. It's that weirdo who chills with possums!
讨厌,她就是那个和负鼠一样胆小的怪象
What just happened?
发生什么事了?
Oh, no! Ethan, I am so sorry.
不!伊森,真抱歉
Wow, you're even better-looking up close.
哇哦,你近看更帅了
Phenomenal. I mean...
太帅了,我是说…
You have a twin sister?
你有个双胞胎姐妹?
Am I interrupting something?
我打扰到你们了吗?
- Dad! - Oh, boy. Okay...
- 爸爸! - 糟糕,好吧…
Sorry, if I just...
抱歉,让我…
- Wait, no, you go left. - Just move back a bit.
- 等下,不对,你往左边 - 往后一点
You! Keep away from my daughter.
你!离我女儿远点
- Dad... - And you, you're grounded!
- 爸爸… - 还有你,你被禁足了!
- But I didn't do... - Grounded!
- 但我什么也没… - 禁足!
Loser alert.
Ouch, that's her dad.
哎哟,那就是她爸爸
Seriously, that's embarrassing.
说真的,太丢脸了
What a freak.
Peaches, come on. Let's talk about this!
桃桃,别这样,我们聊聊
How could you embarrass me in front of my friends?
你怎么能当着我朋友的面给我难堪?
You deliberately went where you weren't supposed to!
你故意去你不该去的地方!
You can't control my life!
你不能控制我的生活!
I'm trying to protect you! That's what fathers do.
我在保护你!这是父亲的责任
Well... I wish you weren't my father.
好吧…我希望你不是我爸爸
She's just upset, honey.
她只是心情不好,亲爱的
Peaches! Lt's not the end of the world.
桃桃!这又不是世界末日
Whoa. Excuse me.
哇噢,不好意思
I don't think that was you.
我想这动静跟你没关系
- What was that? - I don't know.
- 怎么回事儿? - 不知道
Stay there.
L'll come to you.
- Ellie! - Manny!
- 艾丽! - 曼尼!
- Dad! - Peaches, get back!
- 爸爸! - 桃桃!回去!
Hurry, Dad! Hurry!
快点,爸爸!快!
- Diego! - You never would have made it!
- 迭戈! - 你跳不过去的!
Ellie, behind you!
艾丽,当心后面!
What's happening?
什么情况?
Go to the land bridge! You'll be safe on the other side.
去陆桥那儿!你们过了桥就安全了
No, Manny! No!
不,曼尼!不!
L'll meet you there!
我们在那里见!
Manny! No!
曼尼!不!
Ellie, you have to get out of here! Go! Go now!
艾丽,你得离开这,快走!
- Mom! - Get back! Get back!
- 妈妈! - 回来!回来!
Stay alive!
好好活着!
No matter how long it takes, I will find you!
不管要多久,我都会找到你们的!
Mom, this is all my fault. If I had just listened...
妈妈,这都是我的错,如果我听…
Peaches! This is not your fault, okay?
桃桃!这不怪你,好吗?
What if I never see him again? And the last thing we did was
要是我再也见不到他呢? 而我们最后一次见面就是吵架
Hey, your father is the toughest, most stubborn mammoth I've ever
你爸爸是我见过最坚韧顽强的猛犸象
He'll come back for us. That's a promise.
他会回来找我们的,他保证过的
Come on! Help me turn this thing around!
快,帮我把它转向!
Everyone, please, settle down. Don't panic!
大家,冷静点,别慌张!
Wait, Mom, where's Louis? We have to find him.
等等,妈妈,路易斯呢?我们得找到他
Okay, fast.
好吧,得快点
They need me! We got to get back.
他们需要我,我们得回去
Buddy, this thing's too big to turn. The current's pulling us
兄弟,这家伙太大了,转不动 洋流正把我们往外推
You know, my mother once told me that bad news was just good news
in disguise.
我妈曾说过,塞翁失马,焉知非福
Was this before she abandoned you?
是她抛弃你之前说的吗?
Yes, it was.
But the point being that, even though things look bad...
但重点是,虽然一时狂风暴雨
there's a rainbow around every corner...
但风雨过后就会有彩虹…
and nothing but smooth sailing ahead!
而且还会一帆风顺!
Smooth sailing, Sid?
一帆风顺,希德?
- Louis? Louis? - Louis?
- 路易斯?路易斯? - 路易斯?
Weiner! Weiner! Weiner!
小样!小样!小样!
Louis where are you? Come on, we have to go.
路易斯,你在哪?快,我们得走了
Louis, you have to jump.
路易斯,你得跳下来
No! Go, save yourselves.
不!你们快走吧
We're not leaving without you.
我们不会丢下你
Oh, thank goodness.
This is why I travel underground.
所以我宁愿走地下
Thanks for coming back.
谢谢你回来找我
What do you mean? You don't leave a friend behind.
你说什么呢?不能抛弃朋友
Great, let's go.
很好,我们走吧
That wall is going to keep moving and crush us.
那堵墙会一直移动,压死我们
We need to get to the land bridge.
我们得去陆桥那儿
Any questions?
有什么问题?
When you drink water through your trunk, does it taste like
你们用象鼻吸水的时候,有没有鼻屎味?
Well, sometimes. Let's move!
呃,有时候有啦,快走吧!
Just keep your eye on the horizon.
眼睛一直盯着地平线
I can't find the horizon.
我找不到地平线
Holy crab!
If I don't make it...
要是我死了…
find me a wife, and tell her I love her.
给我讨个老婆,告诉她我爱她
We made it!
我们还活着!
Come on, ocean, is that the best you can do?
来呀,大海,你就这点能耐?
Am I right, buddy?
我说的对吗,兄弟?
Hey, there really is a rainbow around every corner!
风雨过后真的有彩虹!
你没事吧?
I'm just so worried about my dad.
我只是很担心我爸爸
Listen, we're going to get to him.
听着,我们一定会找到他
At this pace, we'll stay ahead of the wall...
照这速度,我们会一直赶在那堵墙前面…
and we'll make it to the land bridge before you know it.
很快我们就会到达陆桥的
We're all going to survive this.
我们都会活下来的
Okay, maybe they won't. But everyone else, totally fine.
好吧,也许他们不会,但其他人都会没事
We're still heading away from home.
我们离家越来越远了
Yeah, but we survived, and we still have each other.
是啊,但我们活下来了,还有彼此相伴
Things could be worse, right?
事情可能会更糟,不是吗?
For once, he's actually right.
他总算说对了一次
We made it through storms and tidal waves...
我们战胜了暴风巨浪…
and a vicious assortment of seafood.
和各种凶恶的海鲜
What more can they hit us with?
他们还能出什么招?
Trying to make me get up if I don't want to get up.
我不想起来的时候,非得叫我起来
If I want to get up I'd get up.
我想起来的时候,自然就会起来
What the...?
Dagnabbit, I'm trying to sleep!
天杀的,我还要睡觉呢!
Granny? You're alive!
奶奶?你还活着!
And can we say how thrilled we are to see you?
见到你可真是太‘惊’喜了
Hey, fats, you want to get me out of here?
嘿,胖子,不打算把我弄出去吗?
Hey, come on.
Pretend I'm a dessert, that should motivate you.
假装我是一块甜点,那样你就有动力了
I can't believe this. You slept through that storm?
难以置信,你就这么睡着,过了这场暴风雨?
I slept through the comet that killed the unicorns.
彗星撞地球那次,我也照样睡着了
Thanks for drawing my bath, Sidney.
谢谢你给我放的洗澡水,希德
- Granny, grab my paw. - No way.
- 奶奶,抓住我的爪子 - 没门
This is my first bath in decades.
这可是我几十年来头一次洗澡
There's your proof.
Quick! Somebody do something!
快!谁来帮帮忙!
- I got you, Granny. - Get off of me!
- 我抓住你了,奶奶 - 放开我!
What are you peeping toms all looking at?
你们这些混小子看什么呢?
A lady can't take a bath in peace? Eyeballing me like a rump
就不能让我好好洗个澡?像盯烤肉一样盯着我看
What's the life expectancy for a female sloth?
母树獭平均寿命多长?
She'll outlive us all, you know that, right?
她肯定活得比我们久,对吗?
Yeah, the spiteful ones live the longest.
好人不长命,恶人活千年
How big is this ocean?
这片海洋到底有多大啊?!
Water, water, everywhere
到处都是水水水
Nor any drop to drink
却一滴都不能喝
Well, except maybe that drop.
也许除了这滴
That's a little... salty.
Precious! Mommy's calling you.
珍珍!妈妈叫你呢
Precious! Come here, sweetie.
珍珍!过来,宝贝
Hey, lady, have you seen Precious?
嘿,女士,你见到珍珍了吗?
Lf you mean the imaginary, or perhaps deceased, pet...
如果你说的是,你一直在找的…
that you keep searching for, no, I haven't.
那只想象的或已死的宠物,没,我没看见
Guys, look.
大伙,快看
Where there's birds, there's land, right?
有鸟的地方,就有岛屿,对吗?
Hey, buddy, come here.
鸟儿,飞过来
No, wait, wait! Come back.
不,等等!飞回来
Come back!
Lt's a huge bounty, mon capitaine.
一大块肥肉啊,船长
Four passengers. Ripe for the taking.
四名乘客,引颈待宰
One very smelly, and one very plump.
一个很臭,一个很胖
In my ocean?
在我的海域?
What a terrible turn of events.
撞大运了啊
I love a terrible turn of events.
我就爱撞大运
Am I hallucinating, or is that ice coming straight towards
是我幻觉了,还是那块冰正向我们漂过来?
Yeah, yeah, it's coming. It sounds like there's animals on
是啊,正漂过来,听起来上面有动物
Yippee! We're being rescued, we're being rescued!
好棒!我们得救了,得救了!
I hear laughter.
我听到了笑声
Must be a party cruise.
肯定是一艘派对游轮
Hey, they look fluffy.
他们看起来毛茸茸的
I get the big woolly one.
我要那个毛毛的大家伙
Get ready to slice and dice, boys.
准备好把他们大卸八块,伙计们
- Knock it off, Squint. - Hey!
- 别吵,斜眼 - 嘿!
Wait for Captain's orders.
等待船长指令
Ahoy, down there!
嘿,下面的!
How lucky are you?
你们真幸运
You know these waters are infested with pirates.
这一片海域常有海盗出没
Right, boys?
对吧,孩儿们?
Glad we found you before they did.
我们有幸抢在他们之前找到你们
Captain Gutt, here to help.
肚黑船长来帮你们了
You know, that's a nice monkey.
那猴子可真好
Look, we don't want any trouble. We just need to get back to the
continent.
瞧,我们不想惹麻烦,我们只想回到大陆
The continent? That pile of rubble?
大陆?那个大石子堆吗?
My family's there, so if you could just...
我的家人在那,所以如果你能…
Your family? That is so sweet.
你的家人?真是温馨
I hope you said goodbye, because there's no way back.
但愿你跟她们告别过了,因为你已经回不去了
Yes, there is. Don't you remember, Captain?
回得去的,你不记得了吗,船长?
You can sail to Switchback Cove and catch the current back from
你可以驶去之型湾,然后顺着洋流回去
It's like a steel trap, this noggin is.
我这小脑袋,记得很牢的
Thank you, Mister Flynn.
万分感谢,福林先生
See? I knew there was a way home.
看吧?我就知道能回去
There is no home!
休想回去!
There is only here.
只能留在这
And here, your ship belongs to me.
在这里,你的船归我所有
Battle stations!
进入战斗!
Fly the colors!
扬起旗帜!
Now surrender your ship or face my fury.
你们是投降,还是领教我的暴怒
Or face your furry what?
领教你的毛什么?
Not "furry." Fury!
不是“毛什么”,是“暴怒”!
Hit the mammoth, win a prize.
打中猛犸赢大奖
Ding, ding, ding.
Fire the starboard cannons.
发射右舷炮
I love this job!
我就爱干这个!
Shira, fetch.
希拉,活捉
Aye-aye, Captain.
遵命,船长
You almost made it.
你差点就成功了
I don't fight girls.
我不跟女人打
I can see why.
因为你太弱了
Belly flop.
Let's rumba, Tiny.
跳伦巴吧,小东西
Lights out, big fella.
该睡了,大家伙
Hey, buddy.
Welcome to the party.
欢迎参加派对
Let's see what kind of moves you got. Dance, little Scrat
让我们瞧瞧你会跳什么舞,跳啊,小奎特鱼!
Dance your coconuts off!
尽情跳吧!
Happy dance.
Look at him.
Where's my bootie? Has anyone seen it?
我的战利品呢?有谁瞧见了吗?
Dude, it's right behind you.
老兄,就在你后面
Where? Where's my bootie?
哪,我的战利品在哪?
I can't see it.
It's all I can see.
我就看到了你的大屁股
This is a lovely vacation. Best I've ever had.
这是我度过的最美好的休假
Morning, sunshine.
早上好,阳光帅哥
Let me be the first to extend the hand of friendship.
让我先伸出友谊之手
That's your foot.
Nothing gets by you, does it?
什么都瞒不过你,是吧?
What do you want?
你想怎样?
I bet you're feeling lost, scared, confused.
我肯定你现在感到失落、害怕和迷惘
Allow me to explain.
让我解释一下
Help me out, boys.
奏乐,孩儿们
Captain's going to sing a shanty!
船长要唱小曲了!
Here you are on a boat You're adrift, you're afloat
一叶小舟,一路荡,一路漂
One might even say you're stuck
你们迷失在茫茫大海
Well, I don't want to gloat But I would like to note
我没有幸灾乐祸,我是要善意提醒
That you're in luck
你们很幸运
You've been saved by the ape That rules these waters
海上霸王大猩猩拯救了你们
So forget about Your wives and daughters
就别再想你的妻女了
First Mate introduce me to them, please
大副,请向他们细数我的荣光
Aye-aye, Captain Gutt.
收到,肚黑船长
- He's the big and scary - Elegant yet hairy
- 他庞大又恐怖 - 高雅却多毛
- Fear-inspiring - Years from retiring
- 望而生畏 - 面皮发黑
- Looting, stealing - Banana peeling
- 打劫偷盗 - 剥皮香蕉
Undisputed Master of the Seas
当之无愧,海上霸王
- That's me - 'Tis he
- 就是我 - 就是他
- That's me - 'Tis he
- 就是我 - 就是他
- That's me - 'Tis he
- 就是我 - 就是他
Okay, okay.
好了,好了
I'm a primate pirate pioneer And these are my brave
buccaneers
我是灵长类海盗先驱,这些是我的敢死喽啰
All of whom were once Lost souls like you
他们也曾像你们一样,迷失了灵魂
- He rescued us - He saved our butts
- 他拯救了我们 - 他救了我们的小命
For that we owe our lives to Gutt
所以我们都欠他一命
And assuming he doesn't kill you
要是他饶你们不死
You will owe him, too
你们也欠他一命
Kill them?
杀了他们?
Me? No, no.
我吗?不不
Well, at least not this very large, useful mammoth.
起码不杀这头有用的大块头猛犸
Hey, hands off.
嘿,别碰我
Here we are on a ship Moving at quite a clip
我们同乘一条船,全速前进
Through the ever-shifting ice
一起穿梭于冰河之中
Come along on a trip
一道航行吧
- That's a hint - That's a tip
- 暗示你哦 - 提示你哦
That's good advice
很好的建议哦
In a world that's going under To survive you must learn to
在这下沉的世界,要活命就得学会抢劫
Luckily that's my field of expertise
那正好是我的专长
He's the best.
- He's a robbing, thieving - We really should be leaving.
- 他抢劫偷盗 - 我们真的该走了
- Weapon throwing - We got to get going.
- 舞刀弄枪 - 我们得走了
- Sloth-slaying - Wish we could be staying.
- 屠杀树獭 - 希望我们能留下来
Undisputed Uncontested
当之无愧,毫无争议
- Monkey suited - Yeah, you guessed it
- 这猴子就是 - 对,说的没错
Master of the seas
Oh, please.
- That's me - 'Tis he
- 就是我 - 就是他
- That's me - 'Tis he
- 就是我 - 就是他
- It's who? - It's you
- 是谁? - 是你
Just testing, I knew.
考考你们而已
Good shanty, sir.
唱的真好,船长
"Captain Gutt"? Really?
“肚黑船长”?是吗?
I have a little paunch, too, but I wouldn't name myself after
我也有点小肚子,但我不会拿这个当名字使
That's funny. You're a funny guy.
很搞笑,你真搞笑
But that's not how I got my name.
但那不是我名字的由来
These got me my name.
是靠这个来的
- I don't get it. - No?
- 我没懂 - 不懂?
Let me give you a visual aid.
我给你演示一遍
I just gently press here.
我轻轻的按住这里
- That tickles. - And go down like this.
- 好痒 - 然后往下一划
And then your innards become your outards.
然后你的内脏就全出来了
I still don't get it.
我还是没懂
Look, as much as I'm tempted to join a monkey...
听着,就算我想加入,可一只猴子…
the Easter Bunny and a giant bag of pudding...
一只复活节兔子,还有一大包布丁…
l'll pass.
我想还是算了
No one's going to stop me from getting back to my family.
没人能阻止我回到家人身边
I'm going to lambada with your liver, buddy.
看我不把你的心肝挖出来,小子
Let me at him!
别拦着我!
That family is going to be the death of you.
要见家人,死路一条
First mate, jettison the deadweight.
大副,把累赘扔掉
Aye-aye, sir. Prepare the plank!
遵命,船长,准备跳板!
Prepare the plank!
准备跳板!
Preparing the plank!
准备跳板!
What? You want me to walk into the water?
什么,你想我走进水里?
I can't because I just ate less than 20 minutes ago, and you know
不行,我刚吃了东西 按规矩你们不能处死一个刚吃饱的人
That's a myth.
那只是传说
Okay, as long as it's safe.
好吧,只要安全就好
- Wait! - Thank goodness.
- 等等! - 谢天谢地
Dump the wench, too.
女人也扔掉
Ladies first.
Such a nice boy.
Why can't you be more like him, Sidney?
你怎么就不学着点,希德
Granny, no! Wait!
奶奶,别!等等!
Get me to the vine.
把我弄到树藤那
Yeah, yeah, got it.
好的,知道了
You all got some ugly goldfish.
你们养的金鱼好丑
Come on, a little more.
加油,再过去点
Extinct that mammoth.
灭了那只猛犸
Come on, Manny, kick his monkey butt!
加油,曼尼,狠狠踢他的猴屁股!
Look at you.
Eleven tons of landlubber blubber.
11吨的旱鸭子
Hey, I'm not fat! I'm poufy.
我不是胖,是蓬松!
Too bad, Tubby. I could have used you.
可惜了,肥仔,本来我还想提拔你
Ain't going to happen, Captain.
别做梦了,船长
I got you, Granny.
我接住你了,奶奶
Giddy up, let's go, let's go.
快快,我们走
Does anyone have floaties?
谁有救生圈吗?
My bounty!
我的战利品!
They sunk our battleship. What are we going to do?
他们弄沉了我们的战舰,我们怎么办?
We're all going to drown.
我们都会被淹死的
You're a sea creature, you idiot.
你是海洋生物,白痴
Good point, sir.
说得对,船长
Should I fly the white, captain?
要我举白旗吗,船长?
Wait, what about Shira?
等等,希拉哪儿去了?
- What about her? - Yeah, what about her?
- 她能上哪儿去? - 就是,她又能上哪儿去?
Anyone else want to play "Captain"?
还有谁想来充“船长”?
Now come on, blubber-brain. Swim.
快点,白痴,给我游
Hey! Gutt! Flynn! Anyone there?
喂!肚黑船长!福林!在吗?
Here, grab hold.
这里,抓住
No, go away. I'd rather drown.
走开,我宁愿淹死
Whatever the lady wants.
I said I didn't need your help.
我说了不用你帮
You're welcome. So, care to join our scurvy crew?
不客气,愿意屈尊加入我们这支老弱残兵吗?
Two sloths, a mammoth and a saber?
两只树獭,一只猛犸和一只剑齿虎?
You guys are like the start of a bad joke.
你们这支队伍就是一个大笑话
And we saved you.
可就是我们救的你
That makes you the punch line, kitty.
所以你才是笑点,猫咪
Don't call me "kitty."
不许叫我“猫咪”
Okay, I won't...
好吧,我不叫…
If they kiss, I'm going to puke.
他们要是接吻,我可要吐了
What? Wait, no.
什么?哦不
Are we there yet?
我们到了吗?
I don't think we're ever going to get there.
我觉得我们永远也到不了
Maybe we should rest for a few hours.
也许该休息一下
Thank you.
Night, Ellie.
晚安,艾丽
I miss you, Dad.
我想你,爸爸
Well, that's something you don't see every day.
这样的奇景可真是难得一见啊
I meant to do that.
我故意这样下树的
I've never seen a mammoth sleep like that.
我从没见过猛犸倒挂着睡觉的
What? No, this just helps me think.
啥?我才不是在睡觉,倒挂有助我思考
It gets blood to the old noggin and away from the old...
促进大脑血液循环……什么的
Okay, that's a little weird.
好吧,还是有点怪
So, how are you doing, you know, with all of this?
你还好吗,发生了这么多事?
Honestly, a little scared.
说实话,有点害怕
Okay, a lot scared.
好吧,是很怕
Everything we knew is gone.
我们熟悉的东西都没了
Yeah, I was pretty scared, too.
是啊,我也很怕
I mean, not scared, but, like, concerned.
也不是怕,是担心
Do you want to walk with me tomorrow?
你明天想和我一块走吗?
Try and get our minds off all this stuff.
一起忘掉这些烦恼
You want to walk with me?
你愿意和我一起走?
You did almost flatten me this morning.
今天早上你差点把我压扁
So, I figure it can't really go worse than that, right?
我想,应该不会发生比这更糟糕的事了,对吧?
Just one thing.
还有一件事
It's totally no big deal, but you might want to lose the
也没什么大不了,但你最好别带上那只鼹鼠
Louis? Yeah, sure, not a problem.
路易斯吗?好的,没问题
Someone looks happy.
有人很开心哦
Ethan's great, isn't he?
伊森很棒,对吧?
Baby, I know you like this one...
宝贝,我知道你喜欢他…
but just don't let anyone change who you are, okay?
但别为了别人改变自己,好吗?
You coming up?
你上来吗?
I think I'm going to sleep down here tonight.
我今晚就睡下面
Night, baby.
晚安,宝贝
Night, Mom.
晚安,妈妈
Good night, Dad.
晚安,爸爸
Hey, chew this sandwich for me.
帮我嚼嚼这个三明治
Granny, why didn't our family want us? What's wrong with us?
奶奶,为什么家里人要抛弃我们,我们有错吗?
They think we're screw-ups and we can't do anything right.
他们觉得我们一团糟,什么都做不对
It's a rat!
- Screw up. - Oh, Sid!
- 又搞砸了 - 希德!
We'll never make it home on this thing.
靠这个我们回不了家
Maybe you should have thought of that before you capsized our berg,
在你弄翻我们的船之前,就该想到了,天才
Yeah, trying to escape.
我们得先脱身
- Wimp! - Whiner!
- 窝囊废! - 唠叨鬼!
- Crybaby! - Land!
- 爱哭鬼! - 陆地!
Yeah, land! Wait, what?
对,陆地!等等,啥?
Not her. There!
不是说她,看那!
Everyone paddle. Paddle!
大家快划!快划!
Food! I missed you so much!
食物!想死你了!
Look at me, I've wasted away.
看看我,都饿扁了
Okay, snack time is over. We got to build a raft.
好了,点心吃够了,我们得造个木筏
Wow, Shira must really hate building rafts.
希拉肯定很讨厌造木筏
Go get her. She can help us get back.
追上她,没她指路我们回不去
逮到你了!
Let go of me.
Where do you think you're going?
你想跑哪去?
Switchback Cove.
It's the way home.
You call this a ship you miserable runts?
你管这叫船?可悲的畜生!
Yeah, you little runts. Get to work.
你们这些小畜生,快干活
Faster, you worthless, wormy sons of sorry excuses...
快点,你们这些没用的,连喂鲨鱼的象鼻虫…
for shark bait weevils!
都抱歉的小臭屁虫!
- What did he say? - I don't know.
- 他说的啥? - 不知道
Now get this chunk of ice seaworthy by sundown...
日落之前把这艘冰船造好…
or I will keelhaul the lot of you!
否则把你们杀光!
So what do you think?
你们怎么想?
Two words, anger management.
四个字,愤怒管理
I'm talking about the current.
我是说洋流
Diego's right. We found the way home.
迭戈说的对,我们找到回家的路了
Yeah, that's great. Too bad we don't have a ship.
太好了,可惜我们没有船
Sure we do. It's right there.
当然有,就在那
Well, that's a flawless plan.
计划可真完美
You want to pirate a pirate ship from pirates.
你们打算从一群海盗手里打劫一艘海盗船?
It pains me to say this, but...
虽然我很不想这么说,但…
- our prisoner has a point. - Yeah, well...
- 我们的人质说的没错 - 这个嘛…
Guys. The trees have ears.
伙计们,那些树都有耳朵
Wait a minute, maybe we can help each other.
等等,也许我们能互相帮助
Hey, little fellas. Hey, come on out.
小家伙,出来下
No, no, it's okay. We're not going to hurt you.
不不,没关系的,我们不会伤害你们
How about you and us against the pirates, huh?
我们联合起来对抗海盗,怎么样?
You got no idea what I'm saying, do you?
你们不知道我在说什么,对吗?
Okay, ship, me want.
好吧,船,我要
Yeah, nice try Jungle Jim.
你当你是丛林英雄啊
Go ahead make fun. He got it.
尽管嘲笑我吧,他懂的
Thank you.
May I try?
我来试试?
Yeah, knock yourself out.
Okay, watch this.
好的,看好了
Sick sloths sip broth, sick sloths sip broth.
八百标兵奔北坡,八百标兵奔北坡
That, they got?
那都能懂?
Yup, they're in.
好了,他们同意了
Great, we'll free your buddies and we can all work
together...
很好,我们会救出你们的朋友,同心协力…
to kick a little pirate booty.
再抢些战利品
Easy, kitty. Water.
别紧张,猫咪,给你水
You need it.
I don't need anything from you.
不用你可怜我
Fine, die of thirst. That will really show me.
好吧,渴死吧,这样你就能倔强到底了
L'll take it.
Thank you.
You have a way of saying "thank you" that makes it sound like "drop
你这句“谢谢”的语气,倒像是在说“去死”
Lt's a gift.
我天赋异禀呗
Well, you're pretty soft, for a saber.
作为剑齿虎,你太温柔了
Excuse me, I am not soft.
不好意思,我那不是温柔
I happen to be a remorseless assassin.
我可是杀人不眨眼
Diego-poo!
迭戈亲爱的!
Hey, I made you another coral necklace.
我又给你做了个珊瑚项链
He keeps losing them.
他总是弄丢
Yeah, I think I'm starting to get why you're not in a pack.
我想我开始理解为什么你不跟随虎群了
Listen, I chose to leave my pack, all right?
听着,我主动离开他们的,好吗?
Congratulations, warrior princess.
恭喜啊,公主战士
- Really? - What?
- 真的? - 咋了?
Nothing, I just know how hard that is...
没什么,我能理解离开熟悉的一切…
walking away from everything you know.
Oh, great, are we going to braid each other's fur now?
噢,太棒了,我们这是要促膝谈心吗?
Funny. Really funny.
哈哈,真搞笑
Can I tell you the difference between you and me?
要我告诉你我之间的区别吗?
I wouldn't still be wearing that necklace?
是我就不会戴那条项链?
No, we both might have wanted out of pack life...
不,也许我们都离开了虎群
but at least I didn't trade one pack for another.
但我并非单纯从一个群落改换到另一个群落
I got something more.
我得到的更多
Oh, yeah, what's that?
是吗,那是什么?
- A herd. - What's the difference?
- 一个团队 - 有什么区别?
We have each other's backs.
我们互相照应
Gutt has my back. I'm his first mate.
肚黑船长也照应我,我是他的大副
Really? Because I don't see Gutt sending out any search parties for
是吗?我可没瞧见肚黑船长派人来搜寻你
You know, you won't beat him.
你打不赢他的
Your big furry friend over there?
你那个毛绒绒的大块头朋友?
He has no idea what he's up against.
他不知道自己面对的是什么
Yeah, but neither does Gutt.
是啊,但肚黑船长也不知道
Unwind the binds, don't let go until we're all on board.
解开绳索,直到我们都上船了再松手
Okay, we need precision timing from everyone to get that
好了,我们需要每个人都准时完成任务,才能抢到船
Half-pint, you got your end covered, right?
半品脱,你都准备好了,对吗?
I'm going to take that as a "yes." Diego?
我当你点头了,迭戈?
L'll free his little friends.
我会救出他的那些小朋友
Sid and Granny?
希德和奶奶?
Untie the ship, sir!
松绑船只,长官!
Right, unwind the vines, and don't let go until we're all on
对,解开藤索,直到我们都上船了再松手
We're relying on you, Sid. You got that?
我们都靠你了,希德,明白吗?
Yes, sir. Totally focused, sir.
是的,全力以赴,长官
Don't worry.
It'll be easy since we don't have to guard Shira anymore.
既然我们不用再看守希拉,事情简单很多
We need to move, now.
我们得行动了,马上
Squint, batten down the hatches.
斜眼,封舱
Raz, hoist the anchor.
拉兹,起锚
And, Gupta, fly the colors.
古普塔,扬起旗帜
Of course, Captain.
没问题,船长
We're setting sail for vengeance, lads.
我们起航复仇去,孩儿们
I love vengeance.
Shira! Oh, what a relief!
希拉!噢,见到你我就放心了!
I thought we'd lost you.
我以为你死了
The mammoth. He washed ashore with me.
那头猛犸,他和我一起被冲到这里
What? He's here?
什么?他在这?
Did you sink your fangs into him? Did he beg for his life?
你有没有咬住他,他有求饶吗?
No, the saber took me down.
没,剑齿虎抓住了我
You're a failure.
你这个败寇
I need warriors, and all I have are kitty cats and bunny
我需要战士,手底下却尽是些猫咪和兔子
And a seal and a kangaroo.
以及海豹和袋鼠
You take the saber down, or you die trying.
去把剑齿虎干倒
No excuses.
不成功,则成仁
Yes, Captain.
遵命,船长
Mr. Squint.
You're first mate now.
现在你是大副了
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of cool with me, Captain.
就看我的吧,船长
Out of my way, saber. You answer to me now.
别挡道,剑齿虎,你现在得听我的
Gutt, listen, he's coming for the...
肚黑船长,听着,他要来…
Grab your weapons, mates!
拿起武器,伙计们!
Not the spoon, Flynn.
不是勺子,福林
Follow me!
Yeah, let's do this.
Let me at him! Yeah!
我来对付他!
Guys, that's not necessary, really.
小家伙们,没必要这样,真的
I love you, too, yeah.
我也爱你们
Get to the ship, don't screw up. Get to the ship, don't screw
去船上,别搞砸,去船上,别搞砸
- Unwind the vines. - Don't let go.
- 松绳索 - 别放手
- Unwind the vines. - Don't let go.
- 松绳索 - 别放手
Unwind the vines.
Don't let... Oh, yummo!
别放…有果子!
Sid, no! Lt's a lotus berry.
希德,别吃!那是忘忧果
It will paralyze you.
会让你全身麻痹的
Oh, please. I know my berries.
拜托,我很了解莓果的
See, I'm fine. If there's one thing I know, it's berries.
看,我没事,我最了解的,莫过于莓果了
Yeah, finally!
Who's the Easter Bunny now?
想尝尝复活节兔子的厉害?
- It worked, he bought it! - Come on!
- 成功了,他中计了! - 快!
Lt's been a diversion.
他们在声东击西
I know, I'm having a blast.
我知道,我快要爆炸了
No, pinhead, they're stealing my ship.
不是,尖脑袋,他们是要偷我的船
One thing, Sid. You couldn't do one thing?
一件事,希德,你就不能做好一件事?
Look at you.
Sid, can you hear me?
希德,你听得到吗?
Say something, buddy.
说话啊,朋友
Let's get them!
抓住他们!
Come on, we've got to catch it before it hits open water!
快,得在它入海之前赶上!
Sorry. All right, l'll hold you higher.
抱歉,我把你举高点
Sorry. Sorry.
Say adieu, mammoth!
说再见吧,猛犸!
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉,朋友
I'm coming, Sid.
我来了,希德
I got you! I got you! I got you!
我接住你了!接住了!
I'm coming for you, mammoth.
我来找你了,猛犸
Come on, move it!
快,跑起来!
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
You don't understand. I don't have a choice.
你不明白,我没得选
You don't have to live this way, Shira.
你不必过这样的生活,希拉
You'll be safe with us.
你和我们在一起会很安全
- We take care of each other. - Diego!
- 我们互相照应 - 迭戈!
I can't hold on much longer.
我快撑不住了
Come with us.
和我们一起走吧
Come with me.
What are you doing?
你这是干吗?
I've got your back.
So long, banana breath. Thanks for the ship!
再见了,香蕉崽!谢谢你的船!
Oh, no, he's gone forever!
不,他永远离开我们了
Oh! There he is.
Shore leave is over.
上岸假结束了
Get your sorry carcasses on board now.
你们这帮懒骨头都给我上船
Gutt, I can explain.
肚黑船长,我能解释
When this ends...
等一切结束了…
l'll have a tiger's skin hanging on my wall.
我要在墙上挂一张虎皮
I don't care whose.
不管挂谁的
That mammoth has taken my ship...
那只猛犸抢了我的船…
my bounty...
我的战利品…
and now the loyalty of my crew.
还窃取了我手下的忠心
I will destroy him...
我要灭了他…
and everything he loves.
和他所爱之物!
Wait for it. Wait for it.
快来了,快来了
That was awesome.
Can I ask you guys something?
我能问你们个事吗?
How are you both so happy?
你们俩怎么这么高兴?
Doesn't it weigh on you that the world might be ending?
世界就快末日了,你们不担心吗?
Can I tell him our secret?
我能告诉他我们的秘诀吗?
Come here. Come here.
过来,过来
We're very, very stupid.
因为我们非常,非常缺心眼
But, still, you're not a teensy bit concerned about...
难道你们真没有一丁点的担心…
I don't know, say, imminent death?
怎么讲呢,比如说迫在眉睫的死亡?
I'm going to go find Peaches.
我去找桃桃了
Guys, over here. Come on, it's a shortcut.
大伙,这边,快,有捷径
You're going to love this.
你会喜欢的
Come on, girls, let's have some fun.
来呀,姑娘们,一起来找点乐子吧
- This is so cool. - It's like we're upside down.
- 太酷了 - 就像翻了个倒栽葱
That is amazing.
Too bad your molehog friend isn't here, huh?
你那鼹鼠朋友不在真可惜
You're not really friends with him, are you?
你们不是真的朋友吧?
Yeah, come clean, Peaches.
是啊,说清楚,桃桃
Are you friends with that awkward little rodent or not?
你到底和那只奇怪的鼹鼠是不是朋友?
Louis and I, we've hung out or whatever.
我和路易斯是一起玩过
But, no, we're not really friends-friends.
但我们并不是真正的朋友
Not friends?
不是朋友?
Louis! I...
路易斯!我…
被发现了哦
Good to know.
Louis, wait.
路易斯,等等
He even runs away like a loser.
他跑走的样子也很失败
Whoa, Peaches, don't stress. You're with us now.
桃桃,别担心,你现在有我们了
Yeah, stress is so stressful.
担心太有压力了
Yeah, girl, if you're going to stress about something, stress about
your hair.
是啊,妹子,要担心就担心你的发型吧
I know, right? This humidity, I can't stand it.
可不是嘛?我的头发就受不了这里的湿度
Guys, we should get out of here.
大伙,我们该离开这里
Are you kidding? This is epic!
开玩笑吧?这太赞了!
Go! Go! Go!
How sick was that?
多刺激啊?
Yo, that was insane.
Hey, Peach, loosen up! Have some fun.
桃桃,放轻松,好好玩
Fun, you call that fun? I'm out of here.
好玩,那叫好玩?我要走了
Come on, do you really want to go back...
别这样,你真的想回去…
to hanging with a weird molehog freak and give all of this
把我们抛下,和你那个怪鼹鼠朋友玩?
I mean, it's bad enough that your family is half possum
我是说,你有一半负鼠血统就很糟糕了…
Bad enough?
There is nothing bad about being part of my family.
我的家人才不糟糕
I like hanging by my tail.
我喜欢倒吊着
And if you geniuses are normal, this species is going to end up
如果你们这些天才叫正常,这个物种很快就得灭绝了
Yeah, well, your species is going to be extinct first.
你的物种才会先灭绝
We're the same species, genius.
我们可是同一物种,天才们
What? Double burn.
什么?我再切
Hey, I can wiggle my toe again.
我的脚趾头又能动弹了
The important one, the little piggy who went to market.
很重要的那个,去买菜都是它引的路
Wait! I'm talking again.
等等!我又能说话了
I had so many things trapped inside of me that I couldn't
我有那么多话要说,却说不出来
Like, "Hey, I'm not dead!"
比如‘嘿,我还活着!’
And, "Why does a hurricane have an eye but not an ear?"
还有‘为什么飓风有眼却没有耳朵?’
L'll push him overboard. You guys say it was an accident.
我要把他扔下船,你们就当是个意外
I'm in. How about you, Diego? Diego?
我没意见,迭戈,你呢?迭戈?
Hey, relax, buddy!
放松,朋友!
Captain Crazy and his floating petting zoo are history.
疯子船长和他的漂流宠物园已经成历史了
Come on! We're finally heading home!
振作点!我们终于能回家了!
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我也不知道自己怎么了
I can't eat, can't sleep. Maybe I'm coming down with
something.
我吃不下睡不着,也许我是生病了
I know what you've got.
我知道是什么病
The L word.
还病得不轻哦
Yeah, leprosy.
No, Sid, it's four letters.
不是,希德,三个字对了
It starts with "L," ends with "E."
但不是皮肤病,是心病
No, Diego, my friend, is in love.
不是,迭戈是得了相思病
Oh, yeah! Love.
原来如此,他爱上了
You mean with the pirate? No.
你说我爱上了那个海盗?才不是
Shira's gotten under your skin. Come on, admit it.
希拉让你寝食难安,承认吧
A rugged saber like you.
死心眼的你
A more rugged saber like her.
和更死心眼的她
No, no, no. You guys are dead wrong.
不不不,你们大错特错
Denial is the clincher. You're in love, pussy cat!
否认就是掩饰,你恋爱了,猫咪!
Diego and Shira Sitting in a tree
迭戈和希拉,坐在树上
K-l-S-S-l-N-G
亲-亲-亲-亲-亲
Real mature, guys. Real mature.
成熟点,伙计们,成熟点
Then comes marriage Then comes a baby in the baby carriage
结婚生个虎宝宝,轻轻放在摇篮里
Sucking his thumb...
吸吸小手指…
I wanted to come with you.
我想跟你走的
She's beautiful.
I adore a sloth who cares nothing about personal hygiene.
我最喜欢邋里邋遢的树獭了
That's me, baby.
就是我啦,宝贝
Come to me, Granny.
来我这,奶奶
Well, hello.
The wrinklier the raisin, the sweeter the fruit.
葡萄干越皱越甜,你越老越俏
Granny likey.
Granny likey very much.
奶奶非常喜欢
- Guys, aren't you paying attention? - Manny...
- 大伙,你们注意到了没有? - 曼尼…
- Manny, are you there? - Ellie?
- 曼尼,你在吗? - 艾丽?
We're over here, Manny.
我们在这,曼尼
This way, Daddy.
这边,爸爸
I really need you.
我真的需要你
I know, honey. Stay there.
我知道,宝贝,待在那
I'm coming.
You were right, Manny. You're always right.
你是对的,曼尼,你一直是
No, look, I was...
不,听着,我…
Wait a minute. Ellie would never say that.
等一下,艾丽从来不会对我说这个的
Manny? Manny.
曼尼?曼尼
No, they're not real. They're monsters!
不,他们不是真的,他们是怪物!
They're sirens. Don't listen to them!
他们是海妖,别听他们的!
Who can take the sunrise Sprinkle it with dew
谁能将太阳升起,洒满晨露
No! They may look real, but they're not.
不!她们看起来像真的,可她们不是
They're going to destroy the ship.
她们想把船撞毁
Come on, tiger. Swim with me.
来啊,老虎,和我一起遨游
I have a snack for you.
有点心给你吃
And she cooks, too.
她也会做饭
希德,别!
Why are we kissing?
我们怎么在接吻?
Because cruises are romantic?
也许游艇出游就该浪漫点?
Five more seconds and we'd have been goners.
迟上个五秒,我们就都死翘翘了
Here, girl.
Here, Precious.
She thinks she finally found her pet.
她以为她终于找到宠物了
Good girl. Here you go.
好孩子,给
Granny, can't you throw imaginary food to your imaginary pet?
奶奶,你就不能用幻想的食物喂你那幻想的宠物吗?
Enough already.
We need to keep a lookout for home.
我们要随时了望家的方向
Ignore them, Precious.
别理他们,珍珍
You can't take your eyes off her for one minute.
一分钟不看着她都不行
Nope, it's like having a child.
是啊,就跟带小孩一样
Only without any of the joy.
只是没有任何乐趣
Hey, brain trust...
嘿,夸夸其谈的家伙们…
brace for impact.
迎接撞击吧
Guys, look.
We're almost home!
我们快到家了!
- Buddy, I never doubted you. - Me either.
- 伙计,我从没怀疑过你 - 我也是
Except for the six or seven times I thought we were going to
除了有那么几次,我以为我们要完蛋了
What's wrong, sweetheart?
怎么了,甜心?
You ever say something you knew you couldn't take back?
你有说过让自己追悔莫及的话吗?
Ls this about Louis?
和路易斯有关?
I messed up so bad, Mom.
我彻底搞砸了,妈妈
It's okay. It happens.
没关系,难免的
Cute boys can whiplash your brain. No doubt about that.
毫无疑问,帅哥使人疯狂
But Ethan was the wrong guy.
但伊森和我不合适
And you figured it out.
你也发现了
You'll know what to say to Louis.
你会知道该对路易斯说什么的
What's going on?
The land bridge.
It's gone.
We're trapped!
我们被困住了
But we were supposed to meet Dad here. What are we going to
但我们说好了在这里等爸爸,怎么办?
Oh, no. The land bridge.
But if it's gone...
如果陆桥塌了…
- how are we going to... - Sid!
- 我们怎么… - 希德!
No, they have to be on the other side.
不,他们肯定在另外一边
Manny, there is no other side.
曼尼,没有另外一边
They have to be here.
他们肯定在这
she's got to be here.
她肯定在这
- Wait, did you hear that? - Manny...
- 等等,你听到吗? - 曼尼…
No, I heard something. I heard it!
不,我听到了,我听到了!
- Is that? - Peaches? There she is!
- 那是? - 桃桃!是她!
We're coming, sweetie. Don't move!
我们来了,宝贝,别动!
Welcome home, Daddy.
欢迎回家,爸爸
Let go of me.
What are the odds?
We were just talking about you.
我们正谈论你呢
You like the new ship? I call her Sweet Revenge.
你喜欢这艘新船吗?我管她叫甜蜜复仇号
And look here. We've got the catch du jour.
瞧瞧这,她们两个都落在我们手上了
I'm all right.
Let my daughter go.
放了我女儿
It's okay.
He wants me. And he's going to get me.
他要的是我,就让他来抓我吧
Sacrificing yourself for your daughter. How touching.
牺牲自己救女儿,多么感人
How predictable.
多么老套啊
Now come and get her.
过来换她吧
Good day, mate.
日安,朋友
You remember us?
记得我们吗?
We're the bad guys.
我们是坏蛋
All right, let them go.
好了,放了他们
I don't think so.
You destroyed everything I had.
你毁了我的一切
I'm just returning the favor.
我以牙还牙而已
I warned you.
我警告过你
Let the mammoth go!
放了猛犸象!
Who brought the muscle to the party?
谁请来的肌肉男?
Louis, don't!
路易斯,别逞强!
What's he doing? He's going to get himself killed.
他在干嘛?他这是找死
It's okay, I can handle him.
没关系,我能搞定他
How cute, a hero.
多温馨啊,英雄救美
Let's see what bravery gets you.
那就看看你有多勇敢
Gupta, give the lad your weapon.
古普塔,把你的武器给他
Nice knowing you, kid.
很高兴认识你,小子
Let's dance, hero.
亮招吧,英雄
Don't stand there like barnacles. Get him!
别傻站着,抓住他!
Oi, going somewhere, mate?
要去哪吗,朋友?
Let me at him.
我来对付他
Any last words?
有遗言吗?
Will you stop with the "Precious"?
你能别再叫“珍珍”了吗?
Well, I guess we showed them, huh?
看来我们把他们吓跑了,对吧?
- Precious! - That's your pet?
- 珍珍! - 那是你的宠物?
Maybe that crazy old bat isn't that crazy after all.
也许奶奶也不是真的那么疯
Nope, she's nuts.
不,她就是疯子
You waiting for a formal invitation, fancy pants?
还要我请你吗,小子?
I'm going to regret this.
我会后悔的
Bombs away!
炸弹来了!
Don't be a scaredy cat.
别像个胆小猫一样
This smells worse than me.
这比我还难闻
Precious, set your flippers 45 degrees north.
珍珍,向北45度前进
Granny's done running.
奶奶不想再跑了
It's okay, I'm on your side.
没事的,我跟你们一边的
I knew you were a traitor.
我就知道你是叛徒
Your little bunny nose wiggles in the cutest way when you're
你生气的时候,鼻子扭扭最可爱
Your nine lives are over, kitty.
纳你的九条命来,猫咪
Silly rabbit...
piracy doesn't pay.
海盗没好下场
Hey, that's not cool. Come on, now.
你真没意思,别这样
Anyone have a body wipe?
谁有沐浴露吗?
Suck it up, buttercup. How's it looking?
省省吧你,情况怎样?
Not good, Granny sir.
不太好,奶奶长官
Full speed ahead!
全速前进!
Dive, dive, dive!
Booyah, baby!
This feels so good!
太舒服了!
Thank you, Mister Whale.
谢谢,鲸鱼先生
- Hi, Manny. - Sid!
- 曼尼 - 希德!
No, Peaches, l'll get your mother. You stay there.
别,桃桃,我去救你妈妈,你待着
Hurry, Manny.
快点,曼尼
Payback time.
- Ellie! - I got this, Dad.
- 艾丽! - 我能行,爸爸
Peaches, no! Lt's too dangerous!
桃桃,别!太危险了!
Not if you're half-possum!
我有一半负鼠血统我怕谁!
She did it.
My daughter's all grown up.
我女儿真的长大了
That's my girl.
这才是我的女儿
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这
Go, go, I'm right behind you.
走,快走,我来掩护
I'm right behind you.
是我来‘掩护’你
There's nowhere to run, Manny.
你已经穷途末路了,曼尼
You know, this ocean isn't big enough for the both of us.
要知道,一海不容二主
Don't worry...
you won't take up much space once I flatten you.
等我把你压扁了,你就不占空间了
I told you, tubby...
我告诉过你,肥仔…
you shouldn't have messed with the Master of the Seas.
你不该惹恼我这海上霸王
You know, sometimes, it pays to weigh eleven tons!
有时候,体重11吨也是有好处的!
Bon voyage, monkey boy!
一路顺风,猴仔!
Did somebody hail a whale?
有人召唤鲸鱼了吗?
So, you must be Precious.
你就是珍珍了
Mission accomplished, Granny.
任务完成,奶奶
Who says old ladies can't drive?
谁说老太不能驾驶的?
Oh, Captain Gutt!
肚黑船长!
That's me!
Let's rule the seas together.
我们一起称霸四海吧
How's that for an entrance?
这个出场如何啊?
I told you your father would never give up on us.
我说了你爸不会抛弃我们的
Hey, I actually...
实际上,我…
You know, Sid...
you're not such a screw-up.
你也不算一团糟
- Really? - Really.
- 真的吗? - 真的
You're a hero.
You too, Granny.
你也是,奶奶
Thanks, lady.
谢了,姑娘
So, still want me on your scurvy crew?
还想要我加入你们吗?
You bet. Welcome to our herd.
当然,欢迎加入
I can't believe you did that for me.
没想到你会为我挺身而出
Thank you.
Someone once told me, no matter what...
有人曾说,无论如何…
you never leave a friend behind.
都不能抛弃朋友
All this sweetness is going to rot my teeth.
我的牙都快被你们甜倒了
If I had any.
如果我有的话
Our home is gone.
我们的家园没了
Where do we go now?
我们现在去哪?
Momma loves you, too!
妈妈也爱你!
- I can't wait to check this place out. - Yeah.
- 我恨不得马上把这里探个究竟 - 是啊
- Excuse me? - Dad!
- 不好意思? - 爸爸!
When you two get off this ship, I expect you both to...
你们下了船之后,我希望你们俩个都…
You're a brave kid, Weiner.
你很勇敢,小样
Wait, what?
等等,什么?
You heard me. You two should go out and explore.
你没听错,你们应该出去体验大千世界
Go where the day takes you.
白天出去走走
But be back before sunset.
但日落之前得回来
An hour after sunset?
日落后一小时可以吗?
Yeah, not a minute later.
一分钟都不能迟
I love you, Dad.
我爱你,爸爸
Okay if we hang with you guys?
我们和你们一道可以吗?
I always liked him.
我一直挺喜欢他的
Louis the hero. Brave-a-licious.
英雄路易斯,英勇无比
She's not my little girl anymore.
她不再是我的那个小女孩了
And you're both going to be just fine.
别担心,会好起来的
You know, Sidney? You've got yourself a nice family, here.
你知道吗,希德?在这儿你找到了一个温暖的家
A real family.
一个真正的家
Yeah, I'm pretty lucky.
嗯,我很幸运
Here, chew this kiwi for me.
拿着,帮我嚼嚼这个狝猴桃
Never again.
- Hey, sailor. - Whoa!
你好,水手
Welcome, brother.
欢迎,兄弟
Behold, Scratlantis.
看,奎特兰蒂斯
Brother, rise above this base desire.
兄弟,超脱于本能欲望之上
Be more than a rodent.
别再当一只低下的老鼠
We are, we are Not your ordinary fam-a, ma-lee
我们,我们不是真正的一家人
But we can all agree that
但我们都同意
We are, we are
我们,我们
Close as close can be
Too close!
太亲密了!
We are are are are are
We are are are are are
We are are are are are
So it don't matter what it looks like We look perfect to me
长相不同没关系,一切于我已完美
We got every kind of love I feel so lucky indeed
我们满满都是爱,我就是幸运星
They can keep on talkin' lt don't matter to me
他们可以一直说,我也不介意
'Cause we are, we are
因为我们是
We are, we are
Ham and cheese
火腿和芝士
No, it's, "We are family."
不对,是“我们是一家人”
Okay so the links in our chain Makes us strain
我们之间的联系将彼此拉得更紧
But really they make us stronger
也使我们变得更坚强
And I wouldn't replace not a thing Mother
拿什么也不换,妈妈
- Or father. - Go, Manny.
- 或爸爸 - 去吧,曼尼
'Cause we come from everywhere
因为我们来自四面八方
Searching for ones to care
共觅栖息之地
Somehow we found it here
于是我们找到这里
We found us a home
我们找到了家园
We are, we are Not your ordinary fam-a, ma-lee
我们,我们不是真正的一家人
But we can all agree that
但我们都同意
We are, we are
Close as close can be
We are are are are are
We are are are are are
We are are are are are
We are We are
We are, we are
Ham and cheese
火腿和芝士
字幕组欢迎你 微博地址:
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 lost ship 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信