新年快到了,你们班准备一个新年晚会新年英语作文文

小学生三年级英语作文:新年联欢会
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《小学生三年级英语作文:新年联欢会》请大家参考! on new year's eve, our class had a party. the atmosphere was good. it was out of the ordinary from the very begining. the boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. we saw a boy named li xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. then with three resounding crow of a cock echoing in the hall, the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.  then, the representative of the bedroom zhu guozhang asked us to guess a line of a poem related to the above situation. he added that li xinmin alone was born in the year of the dog and the other three were all born in the year of the chicken. they left us all in confusion. and it was our monitor who was quickwitted. he shouted our, "the day breaks as the cock crows three times at dawn." the hall after that, they had another item. this time li xinmin was placed in the middle of the circle. while he was standing there, the other three stood around him, each bowing down to him at an angle of 120 degrees. it was an idiom. this time i got it right:"the dog stands out among a group of chickens."  then we all sang and played games until it was eleven o'clock at night. the old man on night watch came to turn off the lights. we had to tear ourselves away from the party.  from this activity, i discovered that many of our classmates are really talented singers.你现在的位置 : &
新年晚会英语作文范文
  New Year Party-新年晚会 英语作文网为您收集 英语作文网
  New Year Party
  On New Year's Eve, our class had a party. The atmosphere was good. It was out of the ordinary from the very begining. The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. Then with three resounding crow of a cock echoing in the hall, the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.
  Then, the representative of the bedroom Zhu Guozhang asked us to guess a line of a poem related to the above situation. He added that Li Xinmin alone was born in the year of the dog and the other three were all born in the year of the chicken. They left us all in confusion. And it was our monitor who was quickwitted. He shouted our, &The day breaks as the cock crows three times at dawn.& The hall After that, they had another item. This time Li Xinmin was placed in the middle of the circle. While he was standing there, the other three stood around him, each bowing down to him at an angle of 120 degrees. It was an idiom. This time I got it right:&The dog stands out among a group of chickens.&
  Then we all sang and played games until it was eleven o'clock at night. The old man on night watch came to turn off the lights. We had to tear ourselves away from the party.
  From this activity, I discovered that many of our classmates are really talented singers.
  新年晚会
  除夕,我们班开了个晚会,气氛很好。一开始就不同凡俗,有个男生寝室出了个令人大感意外的节目。只见一个叫李新民的男生&啪&一下关掉了所有的灯,三声&鸡叫声&响彻大厅后。&啪&的一声,大厅又重放光明。
  然后,该寝室的代表朱国章让我们大家猜一句关于上述情景的诗。他还解释说除了李新民属狗外,其他三人都属鸡。大家都给他们弄愣了。还是班长反应较快,喊道:&雄鸡三唱天下白!&结果全场轰然大笑。
  然后,他们又出了一个节目,让李新民站在中间,其他三个人围着他每人拜厂120度。要求打一成语。这一次我猜中了:&狗立鸡群!&
  接着,大家唱歌做游戏,玩到晚上11点多。值班的老大爷来熄灯时,我们才不得不结束晚会而回到各自的寝室。
  通过这次活动。我发现班上很多同学都是天才歌手!
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐查看: 52976|回复: 111
新年班级元旦联欢会作文300字、400字、500字
新年班级元旦联欢会作文300字、400字、500字
 随着时光老人的脚步,我们迎来了新的一年——2011年。
  在2011年的前一天下午,我们班成功的举行了一场联欢会。
  中午,李晗雪等同学把我们班“打扮”地漂漂亮亮的,在黑板上写下了:庆元旦联欢会,着几个大字,还画上了一些气球、花……等多种装饰还在教师的门上、窗上粘上了气球。在电风扇上挂起了五颜六色的彩带。如果你猛地走进教室,你一定有一种耳目一新的感觉。
  下午,同学们来了,并坐倒了自己的位置上,观看表演。过了一会,联欢会开始了。先是主持人发言,发言完毕后,联欢会正式开始了。有弹吉他的,有拉大提琴和拉小提琴的,有说相声的,以打快板的,有唱歌的,真是应有尽有。但令我印象最深刻的还是弹琵琶着项节目。“下面,由彭月欣为大家演奏琵琶。”彭月欣迈着步子走到了教室中间,并坐了下来静静的弹,当她弹到令一首曲子时,哪声音好像百鸟争鸣,哪曲子真是清脆动听。她弹的时候仿佛融入到了里面。她的曲子弹的既流畅又优美,我的身心都陶醉其中了。不一会,彭月欣的演奏完毕了。啊!听这一首歌,我的脑海中的烦事、愁事,都抛到九霄云外了,听着一首曲子,我仿佛获得了无数精神上的粮食,真是百听不厌。我们班梅表演完一个节目,台下的小观众,都回响起一阵热烈的掌声。最后,我们为了庆祝新年的来到,还唱了一首歌——《同一首歌》。
  “鲜花曾告诉我你怎样走过,大地知道你心中的每一个角落,甜蜜的梦啊,谁都不会错过,终于迎来这今天这欢聚的时刻……”随着这一首歌的唱响,我们终于迎来了2011年。
快到元旦了,老师说:“大家赶快排练一些文娱节目,我们班准备在元旦那天开一次联欢会”。
  于是,我和我的好朋友王惟一商量准备表演歌曲演唱《新年好》。我们先把中文和英文的歌词抄在本子上,用心去背,歌词背熟了,就一块儿唱起来。第一次,我们的声音断断续续的,唱得不连贯、不好听,我们就连续多唱几遍,感觉有点进步了。这几天来,我们已写完作业,就到外面去练唱,从发音、表情到动作练了一遍又一遍,辛苦而又快乐。
  到了元旦那天,全班同学的二十多个节目先后登台表演,唱歌、跳舞、还有吹口哨、讲笑话、猜谜语等等。我们俩的节目排在第六个,我们演唱发挥得不错,赢得了大家最热烈的掌声。
  联欢会在极其热烈的气氛中结束了。我们的心里比吃了蜜还甜。
12月31日上午,我们班级举行了“庆元旦”联欢会。
  你瞧,教室里好一派节日气氛!远远望去就能看见五颜六色的彩带和灯笼,好看极了。
  联欢会上,同学们表演了许多丰富多彩的节目。有的表演了优美的舞蹈,有的唱了动听的歌曲,有的表演了可笑的小品,还有的同学参加了有趣的活动。
  使我最难忘的是踩气球游戏。我和明明是绿队,另两队是红队和黄队。我们一条腿被绑在一起,上面拴着一一只气球。比赛开始了!我对明明说:“先踩红,后踩黄!快!”我们迅速向红队移去,啪!哈哈!红队被干掉了。可是好景不长,只见黄人向我方移来,我们快速离开了,黄队看见到手的“肥肉”飞了,气得脸色发紫,向我方扑来。我们和黄队顿时踩成一团,倒了下去。我们又挣扎起来打斗。后来我们又再一次倒了下去,连我的眼镜也飞出去了!就在这里,我趁乱一抓,气球炸开了,我方终于胜利了!
[img][/img]ghjg
  中午,李晗雪等同学把我们班“打扮”地漂漂亮亮的,在黑板上写下了:庆元旦联欢会 &
  中午,李晗雪等同学把我们班“打扮”地漂漂亮亮的,在黑板上写下了:庆元旦联欢会,着几个大字,还画上了一些气球、花……等多种装饰还在教师的门上、窗上粘上了气球。在电风扇上挂起了五颜六色的彩带。如果你猛地走进教室,你一定有一种耳目一新的感觉。
  下午,同学们来了,并坐倒了自己的位置上,观看表演。过了一会,联欢会开始了。先是主持人发言,发言完毕后,联欢会正式开始了。有弹吉他的,有拉大提琴和拉小提琴的,有说相声的,以打快板的,有唱歌的,真是应有尽有。但令我印象最深刻的还是弹琵琶着项节目。“下面,由彭月欣为大家绿色圃中小学教育网原文地址演奏琵琶。”彭月欣迈着步子走到了教室中间,并坐了下来静静的弹,当她弹到令一首曲子时,哪声音好像百鸟争鸣,哪曲子真是清脆动听。她弹的时候仿佛融入到了里面。她的曲子弹的既流畅又优美,我的身心都陶醉其中了。不一会,彭月欣的演奏完毕了。啊!听这一首歌,我的脑海中的烦事、愁事,都抛到九霄云外了,听着一首曲子,我仿佛获得了无数精神上的粮食,真是百听不厌。我们班梅表演完一个节目,台下的小观众,都回响起一阵热烈的掌声。最后,我们为了庆祝新年的来到,还唱了一首歌——《同一首歌》。
  “鲜花曾告诉我你怎样走过,大地知道你心中的每一个角落,甜蜜的梦啊,谁都不会错过,终于迎来这今天这欢聚的时刻……”随着这一首歌的唱响,我们终于迎来了2011年。
你瞧,教室里好一派节日气氛!远远望去就能看见五颜六色的彩带和灯笼,好看极了。
  使我最难忘的是踩气球游戏。我和明明是绿队,另两队是红队和黄队。我们一条腿被绑在一起,上面拴着一一只气球。比赛开绿色圃中小学教育网原文地址始了!我对明明说:“先踩红,后踩黄!快!”我们迅速向红队移去,啪!哈哈!红队被干掉了。可是好景不长,只见黄人向我方移来,我们快速离开了,黄队看见到手的“肥肉”飞了,气得脸色发紫,向我方扑来。我们和黄队顿时踩成一团,倒了下去。我们又挣扎起来打斗。后来我们又再一次倒了下去,连我的眼镜也飞出去了!就在这里,我趁乱一抓,气球炸开了,我方终于胜利了!
,教室里好一派节日气氛!远远望去就能看见五颜六色的彩带和灯笼,好看极了。
  使我最难忘的是踩气球游戏。我和明明是绿队,另两队是红队和黄队。我们一条腿被绑在一起,上面拴着一一只气球。比赛开始绿色圃中小学教育网原文地址了!我对明明说:“先踩红,后踩黄!快!”我们迅速向红队移去,啪!哈哈!红队被干掉了。可是好景不长,只见黄人向我方移来,我们快速离开了,黄队看见到手的“肥肉”飞了,气得脸色发紫,向我方扑来。我们和黄队顿时踩成一团,倒了下去。我们又挣扎起来打斗。后来我们又再一次倒了下去,连我的眼镜也飞出去了!就在这里,我趁乱一抓,气球炸开了,我方终于胜利了!
[img][img][/img][/img]
绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源假定新年快到了,你们班准备举行一场新年晚会.但现在缺少一个会弹钢琴和一个会打鼓的同学.同时还想找一个会画画的同学画一幅新年晚会的海报.请你根据提示写一则招聘广告.联系电话863-4321&br/&英语的书面表达
假定新年快到了,你们班准备举行一场新年晚会.但现在缺少一个会弹钢琴和一个会打鼓的同学.同时还想找一个会画画的同学画一幅新年晚会的海报.请你根据提示写一则招聘广告.联系电话863-4321英语的书面表达 20
不区分大小写匿名
Requirements:The teaching object: 4-7 years old childrenThe requirements for teachers and children, like English skills, goodContact: miss li, 863-4321&
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家关于新年元旦的英语作文:元旦晚会
编辑点评:
元旦是新的一年的开始,也是亲朋好友聚集在一起的日子。关于元旦你了解多少?你对元旦有什么想法?小编准备了许多跟元旦有关的双语系列文章,一起来分享吧~
On the Friday afternoon,the long-awaited New Year&s party of&our class officially started!
Class did not use the color bars and other decorative bells and whistles too, but posted in each window of the bars and I think these little decorated than the other classes Rounds. The rescheduling of the class seats are also a bit in the middle leaving a lot of neutral gear, give the students performances. Because I came relatively late, sitting in the last.
New Year&s Day party started, and Ning-Ling and Zhou Zhengyang come for a very boring speech. Finally, the first on the program began. Programs are more, I can not describe each of the following I will highlight a number of given me a deep impression on the program bar.
Zhou Zhengyang walked classroom center, said with a smile: Here, there are requests I Zhengrong, Hu Yi-dong, Wang BenBen, DONG Bing-sing for our speech that we are very familiar pop songs - Pungent . Thunderous applause, students They are excited, and some even knock on the table when the drum. They are four you push me, I pull you will come up. Four lined type, a man sang a has begun. Days, they are too timid, and even dare to sing Jay Chou&s song, not to mention classes and Wang Jia Lao teachers are at the scene, how they dare to sing? ! Hu Yi-dong made a start gun, he did not sing loud noise, but the first one to eat crab the second is king Ben Ben, he changed the past of the fierce, turned into a very m applauded. Because they have the head, back, and Zan Wu Ching-hui brazenly sang on Jolin Tsai&s Thirty-Six Stratagems of love.
There is also a program is performing sketches Gong contingent. She speaks of the vivid, very funny, and she mimics the voice of an old township 8, really, as it is the opposite! Her performance won the rounds of applause and laughter, I really worthy of a female comedy king!
Time off really fast, turned away for New Year&s Day party is over. I&m sorry, but I'm glad to primary and secondary school age the last New Year&s Day party is the most significant.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
元旦是新的一年的开始,也是亲朋好友聚集在一起的日子。关于元旦你了解多少?你对元旦有什么想法?小编准备了许多跟元旦有关的双语系列文章,一起来分享吧~
最新2015元旦英语作文信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:}

我要回帖

更多关于 新年计划的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。