players wanted for sportsclub 围绕春节写一篇作文文

求一篇以Players.wanted.for.school.sports.day为题的英语作文_百度知道
求一篇以Players.wanted.for.school.sports.day为题的英语作文
不少于50词
提问者采纳
our school plan to ask for some players good at
playing footballIn order to promote the sports spirits.The exercise time is arranged at 6. The players are required to join the football club to compete with other school team on behalf of our school, you can contact PE teacher Mr. All are welcome.wang .For those interested:oo pm after school for one hours per day
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线求英文写作高手 写一篇关于环保型社会的英语作文 不少于100字_百度知道
在线求英文写作高手 写一篇关于环保型社会的英语作文 不少于100字
要点1,你对环保型社会的认识要点2,你将为如何建设环保社会做出自己的贡献
提问者采纳
the growing number of students neglect their studies.To account for the above-mentioned case, just like being revealed in the picture. To begin with , a student, which gives rise to some undesirable results unexpectedly, several effects arisen from CG should be put forward. In addition, which is threatening situation we are unwilling to see, is just like Pandora’s box, idle away their time and even commit crimes thanks to CG. No better illustration of this idea can be thought than the example as mentioned below. CG, who had wanted to play CG but had little money , in some sense,made a reckless move to waylay and rob. Therefore, no issue is as crucial to individual and national survival and prosperity as bringing CG under control in China,taking to CG too much impair players’health especially eyes
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
And the earth is facing serious environmental crisis, but not words action&quot,自然会给人类应有的回报,自觉履行保护环境的义务的话古往今来,让我们共同走向美好的绿色的明天, food contamination, and regarding environmental protection all aspects of legal knowledge. Let us down convenience bag,为人类的文明做出贡献,无视有关环境保护的法律法规,认养一棵树, endangering human health, from yourself. In the past year. I participated in the &quot:“只要我们——人类有时刻不忘保护环境的意识, fill in every item questions. I actively participate in school in the world environment day at the prize、爱惜每一片绿地, to make
and &quot, start from around things, protect this survival homes,让我们周围充满绿色”和“小用塑料袋不使用泡沫饭盒和一次性筷子, green flowers everywhere, encourage players on the campus adopted a young trees,让我们远离白色污染”的倡议:作为未来接班人的青少年, but I firmly believe that if we all have to protect the environment responsibility,不去增强环境保护意识,绿树成荫鲜花遍地。原来的她被小辈们装饰得楚楚动人. Although I do now have only some small things、噪声污染。在学校组织的“让地球充满生机”的签字活动中,携手保护我们的家园! 据我收集到的一份报告说;little use plastic bags don', they are like demon as relentlessly despoiling the human life, I solemnly above signing their names;每个月我都利用网络! I actively persuading others come according to law and protecting the construction of human were also only homes。触目惊心的环境问题主要有大气污染, the global village will become beautiful paradise&quot, our country in environmental aspectsred scarf plant green protect greens&True test our environment contribution, for its towering trees grow and lay the foundation, the situation of environmental protection in countries around the world、水质污染;t learn human environment structure and environment of the seriousness of this problem,在爱的源泉——河流中沐浴 Through the ages,对美好未来的憧憬, in the above picture released a lot of environmental protection and environmental protection knowledge,认真填写每一项提问;s environmental protection consciousness。”虽然我现在做得只不过是一些微小的事。”一个个铁一样的事实告诉我们, lead us first day (6) squadron of class cadre created the &quot,从身边的小事做起, tortured her eyes out。它威胁着生态平衡. &quot。在温暖的摇篮——草原上小憩, and restricts the sustainable development ofs milk feeding with sweet countless generations、世界各国的环境保护情况,制约着经济和社会的可持续发展, water is clear,我郑重地在上面签下自己的名字,老天将对我们作出严厉的惩罚.&environmental protection information&quot, newspapers。可是, let us surrounded by green&quot,观看环保方面的录相带。未来的天空一定是碧蓝的, not to strengthen environmental protection consciousness and perform the obligation to protect the environment, to glory,但是我坚信要是我们人人都有保护环境的责任心, and I thought,为促进经济和社会的可持续发展;, I often go to school organization of environmental protection of the lecture, actively encouraged,撰写有关环境治理设想方面的文章。 “真正检验我们对环境的贡献不是言辞;green angel&quot: &quot, watching videos,保护我们这个赖以生存的家园,从自己做起, mankind can enjoy nature entrusts with our happiness. Therefore I make proclaims, and wrote his determination to environmental protection and expectation,危害着人体健康;在慈祥的笑脸——天空下成长,并写下了自己对环保的决心和期望, let us common to a wonderful green tomorrow, spare every piece of green space。为此我作出宣告, the cradle of grassland rests, there is according to law envir signature activities. But: &quot,积极参预环保知识问答调查活动, nature would give mankind repayment, I actively participate in school activities conducted by planting trees, then our lives will be destroyed in his hands:“环境问题是由于人类不合理地开发和利用自然源所造成的. &Save the earth&quot, it lets the human was in trouble。让我们放下方便袋。我还和同学们共同发起“养一盆花: as a future successors of teenagers. Therefore I determined to start from me good care environment,做一个保护环境的卫士;environmental problems by humans are not reasonable exploitation and utilization of natural source caused by environmental problems, ignoring concerning environmental protection laws and regulations. It threatens the ecological balance, in order to promote the sustainable development of economy and society for human civilization to m One by one the same facts iron tell us,我经常去参加学校组织的环保讲座, do an environmental protection guardians, not suitable exploitation and utilization of natural resources it five categories,进行社会调查. The original she was XiaoBei
initiative,拿起菜篮子,认真查阅, for a better future, water pollution、灿烂的未来,人类可以尽情享受大自然赋予我们的幸福, got collect all kinds of material, now human to its own interests, environmental protection knowledge interlocution survey, the bright future, website construction,以及关于环保的各方面的法律知识. Improved everybody&#39,走向辉煌; has become the world the strongest call of the people, Also regularly make some XuanChuanBan to promote environmental protection knowledge and life of environmental protection knowledge, use after school time for it to dress,现在人类为了自身的利益, picks up the basket;还定期制作一些宣传板来宣传环保知识和生活中的环保常识;raise a potted flower, adopt a tree,我积极参加学校开展的植树活动. Descripting the main has an atmosphere pollution、收集各类资料! According to my collection of a report said, and god will make serious punishment for us, find some latest different projects and plate &quot, let us from the white pollution&quot, starts to protect our homeland,为周围的环境奉献自己的一份力量,带领我们初一(6)中队的班干部创立了“绿色天使”植绿护绿小组, earnestly,将她折磨得天昏地暗; plant green protect green groups。“救救地球”已成为世界各国人民最强烈的呼声,为它长成参天大树打下了基础,如果不了解人类环境的构成和环境问题的严重性,而是行动,它们像恶魔般无情地吞噬着人类的生命. And I also classmates jointly sponsored &quot。人类只有一个地球, consult,在上面发布大量的环保图片和环保知识, Every month I have used the Internet,查找一些最新的不同的专题和板块“环保资讯”来告诉大家;号召同学们从不同的方面来关爱自己的家园, and for the surrounding environment offer an own strength,从小事做起; Calls for students from different aspects to love their homes,有依法治理环境的意识;而地球正面临着严峻的环境危机. In the school organization &quot. I around the deterioration of the environm to tell everyone, writing about environmental management idea articles,它让人类陷入了困境, starts from the minor matter、报纸。 我为周围环境的恶化而感到心痛。为此我下定决心要从我做起爱护环境,利用课余时间给它梳妆打扮. In warm,我想,地球村将成为美好的乐园”. There is only one earth, the earth mother&#39,水是清澈的,我们的生命将毁在自己的手中,我国在环保方面发展动向、不适当开发利用自然资源这五大类;as long as we humans have a moment - not forgotten environmental protection consciousness。 在刚过去的一年中!我积极动员身边的人一起来依法保护和建设人类共有的同样也是仅有的家园,鼓励队员们在校园里认养了一棵小树苗。提高了大家的环保意识。我参与了“红领巾植绿护绿队”的网站建设;t use foam lunch box and dlet the earth full of vitality& -- In kind smile -- under the sky to grow, if you don&#39。我积极参加学校在世界环境日举行的有奖征稿. The future of dark blue sky must be、食品污染,地球妈妈用甘甜的乳汁哺育了无数代子孙
好像是英三级的考题额
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语作文_百度知道
初一英语作文
麻烦写5篇英语作文
留下自己的qq
会加很多分
3;dian dian&quot.I like my pet very much:MY __LOVEMamma you gave life to me,You’ll always be there every time I fall。4. They think time is inexhaustible, we should often read English books, &quot.关于做家务英语作文(Do Housework)
Is it good for students to do some housework
Secondly, when time is gone.They must be happy if you say” Have a rest ,Goodbyes the saddest word. In this way. ’dian dian ’ likes to run very much, you can earn it back if you want to, wasting time means wasting our valuable life, time is more precious than money, my conclusion is that we should never put off what can be dian dian&t realize this. Secondly,And I will love you till forever comes 5; is very friendly. Whenever we have any idea,the time at our disposal is quite limited. Then look it up in the dictionary to have a check,and I will do the housework”
So I think it is good for students . But there are a lot of things to be done in our lives,and my shelter thru the raging storm.His favourite food is meat bones. As long as we listen, it Time is money, we should be brave to talk with others in English,I’ll ever hear,And Mamma all I ever needed Was guarantee of you loving me, we can gradually improve our pronunciation.2, as students we should devote most of our time to our academic studies. MammaIn fact,Someday you’ll say that word and I will cry,some hard housework can be regarded as a kind of physical exercise,And I will always love you till forever comes,And mamma all you had to offer Was a promise of a lifetime of love. &quot.Many childen like play with him. His favourite toy is a doll,Turned a babysintosa man,I know that love so complete someday must leave. Fourthly,I’ll be there thru the lonely days, we should practice our writing skills. Hence.because there are a lot of black circle on its skin, read and write more,It’ll break my heart to hear you say Goodbye,too. We should make full use of our time to fulfil what is useful to us: listening,You take my weakness an. I thin:My pet is a lovely dog1, to do some housework can keep you healthy and strong . We should guess its meaning through the contest first, speak.It can run very fast and it has a girl friend. It is very important to avoid writing in Chinese way and using the Chinese grammar, we can improve our talking and listening skill.there are a lot of black circle on its skin, it is a good way of reading, we should get the pen and write it down at once. But many of us don&#39. Firstly. For instance.Goodbyes the last time I will hold you near,Cause I know there is no other love like a mother, reading and writing!
我的qq是.its name &quot.Its name is &na na&quot!,I’ll be there for you always. When money is spent, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. Thirdly. By doing this. In my opinion.Must say goodbye. 时间的价值(The Value of Time) As am not in favor of such of a view.It is a good pet.And when you need me,.the &quot,Now I know there is no other
love like a Mothers.我的宠物小狗.Love for her child, we are sure to make remarkable progress.You are the wings that guide my broken flight. In this way we can acquire new knowledge and skill necessary for our future carrier,the love you give will always live. However, speaking. As the pace of modern life continues to accelerate.初中英语作文. I&#39. When we come across a new word.我们为什么要学英语 There are four key points to study English, to do some housework can share your parents’ work .
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
For breakfast:30 pm. My favorite subjects are math and science? I usually get up at 6 o’clock. Do you need socks. And the shorts in blue and black are on sale for only $12? We have socks in blue, 5 tennis balls.)There are three members in my family:50?Can you swim.&#47, and I can sing many English songs:00 pm. At 6.( I am from Ningbo. And at 9, my brother and me,
My name’s Li Ming. I am 14 years old.Dear David, I eat eggs? We have T0-shirts in all colors at a good price--- only $16:30 pm, my father:00 am to 3:30, I eat dinner with my parents. We also have in white and green for $30.Players Wanted for the Sports Club
We want many good players for the school sports club, but I don’t like playing tennis. I have 8 soccer balls. But I don’t like vegetables. They are my mother, I have breakfast, 2 basketballs and 7 ping-pong balls.
Can you run:30 pm.My name is Mike Green! Come and join us.Come and buy your clothes at Mr Hot’s great sale:30 My birth place is in Ningbo. I like playing basketball and soccer. Then I go to school at 6. I like soccer and swimmingbest. At 6. I go home at 4! You can call Sally at 8522053 for more information. Come and see for yourself at Mr Hot’s Clothes Store. I have classes from 8! Do you like T-shirts,应该比较适合你吧!我们老师根据试卷写的. In the afternoon. I really have a busy day? Can you play basketball. My favorite animals are dogs and cats, I play basketball with my friends at 3. After dinner. I like tomatoes and chicken. I was born in Ningbo, I usually read some books at about 7,本来是给我们初一上复习的:00 pm. My favorite star is Beckham, I go to bed? Please show yourself in our club. There are four people in my family. I have a great sports collection.I am interested in English, volleyball or tennis, green and red for only $3 eachMy Day
Do you want to know about my day
如果要类似的我给你,但我写了再发给你安宁 is my desk-mate. She is a hard-working girl. When she was twelve years old, she won the first in a city-wide poetry recitation contest. Now she is chairman of the Student union in our school. She gives us the impression that her ability to express her ideas is excellent.
In spare time, she likes to carry a book .with her and writes down what she sees and hears. She's such a lovely girl that I enjoy talking with her to share her ideas.
My name is Bob .I am 13.My phone number is .My QQ number is .I can sing,dance and play the guitar.
初一英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七年级上册英语10单元作文players wanted for school sports day_百度知道
七年级上册英语10单元作文players wanted for school sports day
我有更好的答案
运动员想要开校运动会。
其他类似问题
七年级上册英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以players wanted for school sports day为题,写一篇英语作文。急急急_百度知道
以players wanted for school sports day为题,写一篇英语作文。急急急
baseball.Li at 368-7024? Can you run fastplayer Wanted for School Sport Day
We want students for the school sport day.
CallMiss,or swim?Then you canbe in our School Sport Day? Can youjump high,table tennis,football? Can you play basketball.
Are you a good sport player
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇新闻报道作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。