有谁可以帮我写一篇介绍自己的作文英语作文么?不带中国式英语的!大神速度来啊!

来个人帮我写篇英语作文啊!不要中国式英语啊!!_百度知道
来个人帮我写篇英语作文啊!不要中国式英语啊!!
我有更好的答案
  Some years ago, I want to be a artist, mountains. I can study drawing hardly from now on, seasons with the colorful pencils with teacher’s help. Even though this dream is very small, I found I could draw animals, I want to be an artist. One dayWhen I grow up, people, I did not know how to use the pencil to draw the picture for my mother and my father. I want to use my colorful pencil to draw this wonderful world to everyone, but I still make my effort. As a result. Then I think my dream will come true
题目你知道么?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大神可以帮我写一篇150词左右的英语作文啊?? 老师会批阅!!所以必须是原创,可以不用那么完_百度知道
哪位大神可以帮我写一篇150词左右的英语作文啊?? 老师会批阅!!所以必须是原创,可以不用那么完
可以有语法错误:I Like Playing Sports要写的内容包括。?!题目!所以必须是原创。一定要原创?老师会批阅!!!.你经常做什么体育运动,可以不用那么完美.体育运动对你有哪些好处哪位大神可以帮我写一篇150词左右的英语作文啊:1?
我们是一个很好的团队. I often play basketball with my classmates, running and swimming are my favorites, because I think playing basketball is very cool and interesting,我最喜欢的是篮球,因为我觉得打篮球很酷也很有意思。足球. But I like playing basketball most. We are a good team. Besides。我经常和我同学一起打篮球, I can build my body by playing basketball. Football。但是. After all.我很喜欢运动, basketball,篮球,跑步和游泳是我的爱好. Playing basketball is a good way to make friends,毕竟我们有共同的兴趣, we have common interests,打篮球还是我能够锻炼身体I like sports very much。打篮球是一个交友的好方法。除此之外
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神带写一篇英语作文,不要抄袭的的.City Life Compared with Country Life要求1.很多城里人想到农村去生活,很多农村人想到城里生活.2.农村生活和城里生活各有什么吸引人之处、不尽如人意之处.3.我的看法.字数100-150
哎哟wan1101
Many people expect to live in the country,because they believe that life is good,have the interest.But many rural people think of city life,because they thought that the life in the city is a happy,happy.In fact,there are a lot of many-storied buildings in the city,is also very beautiful,but there are a lot of cars.Automobile exhaust is polluting the air,many people headaches.In the countryside,there are a lot of natural scenery,very attractive.But here is not perfect,the shopping here is not convenient,when it rains and go bad,also some people not satisfied with this.I think where are the same,can be happy,do not need to aspire to the lives of others.如果觉得少请追问,我会适当添加
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁帮我写一篇以“41届世博会在中国上海举行,作为一个中国人有什么感想”的英语作文80个词就差不多了_百度知道
谁帮我写一篇以“41届世博会在中国上海举行,作为一个中国人有什么感想”的英语作文80个词就差不多了
我有更好的答案
世博会游览全攻略 日 星期日 19:37第一,参观世博会,大家首先要明确一点的是园区的开放时间:
世博会园区开放时间是9:00~24:00,共15个小时。而各参展方展区开放时间(即开馆时间)为9:30~22:30,共13个小时。每天,园区21:00禁止入场,大多数展馆在22:00禁止入馆。若在平日(日~日;日~日)晚上17点后参观,可在园区各进口处当场购买夜票,票价为90元人民币,同样在21:00禁止入园。
可能大家会有一个疑问,在早上9:00~9:30,晚上22:30~24:00这段时间场馆不开放,游客能做什么?其实,世博会不仅仅看的是展览,园区每天都会有超过100场的文化演出活动,在这些活动中,最为精彩的是每天的开园、闭园仪式。在整个世博会会期(184天)中...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我弄一个作文啊大神们帮帮忙谁能帮我写一个英语作文,内容是关于5.1我的朋友来找我,我带他去玩的一些事 80个词左右 最好把汉语意思也带上
I had a happy May Day.On May 1st,my friend invited me to have a picnic on the mountain.Then he with I went to a mountain.At 8:00,we began to climb the mountain.We saw a river there,and we wash hands in the river.At noon,we arrived at the mountainside.We started to have the picnic.We had lunch there,we ate many foods,such as beef,juice,mutton,vegetables,fruits and so on.Then we took a rest and took some beautiful photo.We also sang songs and danced happily.How happpy I was!我有一个快乐的五一节.在五月一日那天,我的朋友邀请我去山上进行一次野餐.然后他和我就去山上了.在8点,我们开始爬山.我们在那儿看到了一条小河,而且我们在那里洗手.在中午,我们到达了山腰.我们开始了这次野餐.我们在那里吃午饭,我们吃了很多食物,比如说牛肉、果汁、羊肉、蔬菜、水果等等.然后我们休息了一会并且拍了几张美丽的照片.我们也高兴地唱歌跳舞.我是多么的开心啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇新闻报道作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信