thecoatlooksniceonyoucan you swim 同义句句

英语难题改错 The girl is on a nice coat today.let‘s speak it in englishHow about go fishing this afternoonWho teach them Chinese.It’s my book.Could you give back it to me把错误挑出来写下并写出正确答案_百度作业帮
英语难题改错 The girl is on a nice coat today.let‘s speak it in englishHow about go fishing this afternoonWho teach them Chinese.It’s my book.Could you give back it to me把错误挑出来写下并写出正确答案
英语难题改错 The girl is on a nice coat today.let‘s speak it in englishHow about go fishing this afternoonWho teach them Chinese.It’s my book.Could you give back it to me把错误挑出来写下并写出正确答案
on-inspeak-saygo-goingteach-teachesit放back前解析试题分析:考察副词的用法A completely 完全地;彻底地& B. hardly 几乎不& C. carefully. 仔细地& D. Partly片面地&&根据句意:--你身上穿的T恤真赞。 --谢谢。我想,这是第一件最合我身的T恤。根据句意说明A正确考点:考察副词的用法点评:词语的辨析要放在上下文中进行,根据语境语义的差异来解析辨析。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Some places in the world have strange laws. It’s important for you to know about them before going there.
&& Whoever likes to chew gum(口香糖) may have to leave Singapore. The government really wants to keep the city clean and will fine you for chewing gum.
&& Before you leave for the United Arab Emirates you’d better make sure you aren’t visiting during Ramadan(斋月). During that time you aren’t allowed to eat or drink in public. Tourists have been fined up to $275 for drinking in public.
&& Lovers spend so much time kissing each other goodbye at train stations that trains often start late. This law — no kissing your lover goodbye at train stations – is rather old, and isn’t in use today in France.
&& In Thailand it’s against the law to drive a car or motorcycle without a shirt on, no matter how hot it is. Punishments are different in different areas and can include warnings and tickets costing about $10. No joke -- the local police will stop you.
& Studies in Denmark have shown that cars with their headlights on are more noticeable by other drivers than those with their headlights off. Drivers there are required to leave their headlights on even during the day, or they may face a fine up to $100.
& &Do you often buy things using coins? Don’t do it in Canada. The Currency Law of 1985 doesn’t allow using only coins to buy things. Even the use of the dollar-coin is limited (受限制的). The shop owner has the right to choose whether to take your coins or not.
&& Make sure you know about these laws before your next trip. Better safe than sorry.
What is mainly talked about in the text?
A. How to make your trip around the world safe.
B. Why there are strange laws in the world.
C. Interesting places you can go to around the world.
D. Some strange laws you should know about for your trip.
If you are driving a car in Thailand, _____.
A. the police will play a joke on you
B. you should wear your shirt even though it’s hot
C. the police will give you tickets costing about $10
D. you should always keep your headlights on
What can we learn from the text?
A. Kissing goodbye at train stations isn’t allowed in France today.
B. The Singaporean government cares a lot about its environment.
C. Tourists in the United Arab Emirates shouldn’t eat in public.
D. You can turn your headlights off in daytime in Denmark.
What do we know about the strange law in Canada?
A. It is a newly invented law.&&&&&&&&&& B. You aren’t allowed to use dollar-coins.
C. You will be fined if you use coins.&&&& D. Shop owners can decide if you can use coins.
My husband had just bought a new washing machine for me. I decided to use it the very day and I washed a lot of things. Everything worked &31, but I couldn't find one of my husband's socks though I had looked& 32 for it.
&& The next morning, I got ready for 33 as usual, when the bell rang , the students came in. I greeted them and told them 34 we were going to do that day. .When I 35 back to write on the blackboard, the class burst out 36 . They laughed and laughed. They laughed so much, in fact, that I was 37the headmaster would come and see all this. I asked the class to stop ,but the more I talked, the more they laughed. 38I thought I had better pay 39attention to them and 40 to write on the blackboard. As I did this, they laughed even harder. Before long, the teacher who had the room next to 41came to see what all the laughter was about. When he came in, he started laughing, too. &Good Heavens! &I said,& Will 42 please tell me what is so 43 ?&& &Oh, God, &said the teacher,& You have a brown 44stuck to the back of your shirt.& So that's 45 I found my husband's missing sock. &Oh, well,& I said to the class, &Let' s just say you have had an unforgettable lesson on static electricity (静电)。&
A. hard&&&&&&&&&& B. well&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fast&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. slowly
A. nowhere&&&&&&& B. somewhere&&&&&& C. anywhere&&&&&&&&& D. everywhere
A. breakfast&&&&&&& B. clothes&&&&&&&&& C. school&&&&&&&&&&& D. books
A. that&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&&&&& C. how&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. why
A. turned&&&&&&&&& B. looked&&&&&&&&& C. came&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. walked
A. smiling&&&&&&&& B. laughing&&&&&&&& C. shouting&&&&&&&&&& D. quarrelling
A. afraid&&&&&&&&& B. angry&&&&&&&&&&& C. sure&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. surprised
A. But&&&&&&&&&&& B. And&&&&&&&&&&&& C. However&&&&&&&&& D. Finally
A. further&&&&&&&&& B. more&&&&&&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&&&&&&& D. no
A. want&&&&&&&&&& B. continue&&&&&&&&& C. begin&&&&&&&&&&&& D. go
A. me&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mine&&&&&&&&&&& C. us&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. his
A. everyone&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. someone&&&&&&&&&& D. he
A. funny&&&&&&&& &&B. wrong&&&&&&&&&& C. pleasant&&&&&&&&&& D. unforgettable
A. handkerchief&&& &B. sock&&&&&&&&&&&& C. paper&&&&&&&&&&&& D. leaf
A. why&&&&&&&&&&& B. when&&&&&&&&&&& C. how&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what
来源:山西大学附中学年度高二下学期4月月考
(C)It’s 2035.You have a job, a family, and you’re about 40 years old. Welcome to your future life.Getting ready for work, you pause in front of the mirror, “Turn red,” you say. Your shirt changes from sky blue to deep red. Tiny preprogrammed electronic are rearranged(重新设置) in your shirt to change its color. Looking into the mirror, you find it hard to believe that you are 40. You look much younger. With amazing advances in medicine, people in your generation may live to be 150 years old. You’re not even middle-aged.As you go into the kitchen and prepare to pour cereal(谷类) breakfast into a bowl, you hear: “To lose weight, you shouldn’t eat that,” from your shoes. They read the tiny electronic code on the cereal box to find out the nutrition details. You decide to listen to your shoes. “Kitchen, what can I have for breakfast?” A list of possible foods appear on the counter as kitchen checks its food supplies.&“Ready for your trip to space. You ask your son and daughter.” In 2005 only specially trained astronauts went into space—and very few of them. Today anyone can go to space for day trips or longer vacation. Your best friend even works in space. Handing your children three strawberries each, you add, “The doctor said you need these for space travel.” Thanks to medical advices, vaccination shots(注射疫苗) are a thing of the past. Ordinary foods contain specific vaccines. With the berries in their mouths, the kids head for the front door.It’s time for you to go to work. Your car checks your fingerprints and unlocks the doors. “My office. Autopilot(自动驾驶).” You command. Your car drives itself down the road and moves smoothly into traffic on the highway. You sit back and unroll your e-newspaper. The latest news downloads and fills the viewer. Looking through the pages, you watch the news as video films rather than read it.54.What changes the color of your shirt?A. The mirror&&&& B. The shirt itself&&& C. The counter&&& D. The medicine 55.The strawberries the children eat serve as _____? A. breakfast& B. lunch& C. vaccines& D. nutrition56.How is the text organized? A. In order of time&&&&&&&&B. In order of character C. In order of preference&&& D. In order of importance
来源:学年福建省南安一中高一上学期期中考试英语试卷
Some places in the world have strange laws. It’s important for you to know about them before going there. People who like to chew gum(口香糖) may have to leave Singapore. The government really wants to keep the city clean and will fine you for chewing gum.
Before you leave for the United Arab Emirates you’d better make sure you aren’t visiting during Ramadan(斋月). During that time you aren’t allowed to eat or drink in public. Tourists have been fined up to $275 for drinking in public. Lovers spend so much time kissing each other goodbye at train stations that trains often start late. This law — no kissing your lover goodbye at train stations – is rather old, and isn’t in use today in France. In Thailand it’s against the law to drive a car or motorcycle without a shirt on, no matter how hot it is. Punishments are different in different areas and can include warnings and tickets costing about $10. No joke -- the local police will stop you. Studies in Denmark have shown that cars with their headlights on are more noticeable by other drivers than those with their headlights off. Drivers there are required to leave their headlights on even during the day, or they may face a fine up to $100. Do you often buy things using coins? Don’t do it in Canada. The Currency Law of 1985 doesn’t allow using only coins to buy things. Even the use of the dollar-coin is limited (受限制的). The shop owner has the right to choose whether to take your coins or not. Make sure you know about these laws before your next trip. Better safe than sorry.【小题1】What is mainly talked about in the text?A.How to make your trip around the world safe.B.Why there are strange laws in the world.C.Some strange laws you should know about for your trip.D.interesting places you can go to around the world.【小题2】If you are driving a car in Thailand, _____.A.the police will play a joke on youB.you should wear your shirt even though it’s hotC.the police will give you tickets costing about $10D.you should always keep your headlights on【小题3】 What can we learn from the text?A.The Singaporean government cares a lot about its environment.B.Kissing goodbye at train stations isn’t allowed in France today.C.Tourists in the United Arab Emirates shouldn’t eat in public.D.You can turn your headlights off in daytime in Denmark.【小题4】What do we know about the strange law in Canada?A.It is a newly invented law.B.You aren’t allowed to use dollar-coins.C.You will be fined if you use coins.D.Shop owners can decide if you can use coins.
来源:2014届福建省高一上学期期中考试英语试题
Some places in the world have strange laws.
It’s important for you to know about them before going there.
&& People who like to chew gum(口香糖) may have to leave Singapore. The
government really wants to keep the city clean and will fine you for chewing
gum.
&& Before you leave for the United
Arab Emirates you’d better make sure you aren’t visiting during Ramadan(斋月). During that time you aren’t allowed
to eat or drink in public. Tourists have been fined up to $275 for drinking in
public.
&& Lovers spend so much time
kissing each other goodbye at train stations that trains often start late. This
law — no kissing your lover goodbye at train stations – is rather old, and isn’t
in use today in France.
&& In Thailand it’s against the law
to drive a car or motorcycle without a shirt on, no matter how hot it is.
Punishments are different in different areas and can include warnings and
tickets costing about $10. No joke -- the local police will stop you.
& Studies in Denmark have shown that
cars with their headlights on are more noticeable by other drivers than those
with their headlights off. Drivers there are required to leave their headlights
on even during the day, or they may face a fine up to $100.
&& Do you often buy things using
coins? Don’t do it in Canada. The Currency Law of 1985 doesn’t allow using only
coins to buy things. Even the use of the dollar-coin is limited (受限制的). The shop owner has the right to
choose whether to take your coins or not.
&& Make sure you know about these
laws before your next trip. Better safe than sorry.
1.What is mainly talked about in the text?
A. How to make your trip around the world
safe.
B. Why there are strange laws in the world.
C. Some strange laws you should know about
for your trip.
D. interesting places you can go to around
the world.
2.If you are driving a car in Thailand,
_____.
A. the police will play a joke on you
B. you should wear your shirt even though it’s
hot
C. the police will give you tickets costing
about $10
D. you should always keep your headlights on
3. What can we learn from the text?
A. The Singaporean government cares a lot
about its environment.
B. Kissing goodbye at train stations isn’t
allowed in France today.
C. Tourists in the United Arab Emirates
shouldn’t eat in public.
D. You can turn your headlights off in
daytime in Denmark.
4.What do we know about the strange law in
Canada?
A. It is a newly invented
law.&&&&&&&&&& B. You aren’t
allowed to use dollar-coins.
C. You will be fined if you use
coins.&&&& D. Shop owners can decide if you can use coins.首字母填空1.Put away the clothes on the clothes l_______.2.Where's your home?What's the n_______.3.The boy looks very nice in black t_________and white f_______ s_______.改为同义句What a lovely cat it is!第二小题打错了,最后是问_百度作业帮
首字母填空1.Put away the clothes on the clothes l_______.2.Where's your home?What's the n_______.3.The boy looks very nice in black t_________and white f_______ s_______.改为同义句What a lovely cat it is!第二小题打错了,最后是问
首字母填空1.Put away the clothes on the clothes l_______.2.Where's your home?What's the n_______.3.The boy looks very nice in black t_________and white f_______ s_______.改为同义句What a lovely cat it is!第二小题打错了,最后是问号。
clothes line...把晾衣绳上的衣服都收起来 .name?你家在哪里?什么名字(可能会小区什么名字)The boy looks very nice in black trousers and white formal shirt.这个男孩穿黑裤子,白色正式的衬衫很好看.How lovely the cat is!
How lovely it is!this pair of white trouser looks nice on you同义句this pair of white trouser looks nice on you(同义句)you— — —this pair of white trouser_百度作业帮
this pair of white trouser looks nice on you同义句this pair of white trouser looks nice on you(同义句)you— — —this pair of white trouser
this pair of white trouser looks nice on you同义句this pair of white trouser looks nice on you(同义句)you— — —this pair of white trouser
You (look) (nice ) (in ) this pair of white trouser
答案:this pair of white trouser looks nice on you(同义句) you(are fit of)his pair of white trouser
百分之百确定!因为这是考察短语:be fit of:适合于请采纳,谢谢支持!}

我要回帖

更多关于 can i help you同义句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信