谁我只能帮你到这里了我注册nice

明天急用Hello dearest Xiu Ying,Thanks for your nice introduction and thanks for your lovely pretty smiling sexy and attractive looking pictures omg you are looking younger than your age just like 20yrs old girl smile more my dear.It is nice day here how about you over there h_百度作业帮
明天急用Hello dearest Xiu Ying,Thanks for your nice introduction and thanks for your lovely pretty smiling sexy and attractive looking pictures omg you are looking younger than your age just like 20yrs old girl smile more my dear.It is nice day here how about you over there hope all is well with you?The more introductions about myself,i have my consultancy office here which I open 7 years ago,before now I use to work in a cargo ship as a ship engineer until 7 years ago when I decided to establish my own firm,really working as a marine Engineer is not an easy job although I love my job because it made me what i am today,financially stable and comfortable in life,at this stage of my life,I want to get attached and live a family life again,that was why I contacted you with the hope that we can start as friend and gradually build up our relationship if we have the chemistry.Now to tell you about my family,i have a very small family here in London E my dad is dead his name is Frank Harden,while my mum is still alive in her old age (75 yrs) her name is Alice Harden,she is living in our home town Leeds,West Yorkshire all in England.I have a sister who is married and living with her husband at Germany,and she is taking care of my daughter,while am living here alone.I will bring my daughter to spend her holidays with me by this coming December her name is Linda and she is 7yrs old.It would be a big pleasure,for us to know each other,thus i never tried long distance relationship before.Have you?Do you think our relationship will work out good?Well on my own,it is for both of us to be sincere with each other,communicate regularly,by email or on phone,it will give us the access to explore each others life,if it is the wish of faith for us to move further,it will be great,because am not here to play games,days are going by,who knows what tomorrow would bring?Here about my daily life dear,i am always busy at work from Monday to Saturday so my office hour is 9:am to 5:30pm after I closed from work I will rest for some minutes then went out for dinner after my dinner I will come back home to do some paper work and watch movies after watching the move I will go to bed,then on Sundays I use to wake up very late after taking my breakfast I will go meeting with my colleagues after the meeting I will visit my mom if I did not make it on Saturday then come back in the evening go out with my best friend Mr.Dave to play tennis,that is all for now hope you will understand me better but if you still have something in your mind you can ask me.Tell me more about your life,and your family.Regards,James.大家大概翻译就行了
Hello dearest Xiu Ying,亲爱的Xiu Ying.Thanks for your nice introduction and thanks for your lovely pretty smiling sexy and attractive looking pictures omg you are looking younger than your age just like 20yrs old girl smile more my dear.It is nice day here how about you over there hope all is well with you?The more introductions about myself,i have my consultancy office here which I open 7 years ago,before now I use to work in a cargo ship as a ship engineer until 7 years ago when I decided to establish my own firm,really working as a marine Engineer is not an easy job although I love my job because it made me what i am today,financially stable and comfortable in life,at this stage of my life,I want to get attached and live a family life again,that was why I contacted you with the hope that we can start as friend and gradually build up our relationship if we have the chemistry.谢谢你的自我介绍,也谢谢你发来的可爱漂亮性感迷人的照片.天啊,你看起来比你实际年龄年轻多了,就像是个20岁的少女.笑口常开吧,亲爱的.今天这儿天气很好,你们那儿呢?希望你一切都好.我再多介绍一下自己吧.我有一家自己的咨询公司,这是我7年前创立的.在这之前我是一艘货船上的船舶工程师.直到7年前我才决定创立自己的公司.船舶工程师的工作并不轻松,但是我喜欢自己的工作.因为这份工作造就了今日的我.我目前经济收入稳定,生活舒适.我想再有所寄托,重新过上家庭生活,因此我就联系了你,希望我们能从做朋友开始,如果来电的话,再慢慢建立恋爱关系.Now to tell you about my family,i have a very small family here in London E my dad is dead his name is Frank Harden,while my mum is still alive in her old age (75 yrs) her name is Alice Harden,she is living in our home town Leeds,West Yorkshire all in England.I have a sister who is married and living with her husband at Germany,and she is taking care of my daughter,while am living here alone.I will bring my daughter to spend her holidays with me by this coming December her name is Linda and she is 7yrs old.现在跟你说说我的家庭吧,我在英国伦敦有个很小的家庭;我父亲Frank Harden已经过世了,我母亲 Alice Harden还在世,今年75岁了.她也在英格兰,住在我们的家乡西约克郡利兹市.我有个已婚的姐姐,她和她丈夫住在德国,她照顾我的女儿,而我一个人独居于此.12月快到了,我要把我女儿带过来和我一起度假.她叫Linda ,今年7岁.It would be a big pleasure,for us to know each other,thus i never tried long distance relationship before.Have you?Do you think our relationship will work out good?Well on my own,it is for both of us to be sincere with each other,communicate regularly,by email or on phone,it will give us the access to explore each others life,if it is the wish of faith for us to move further,it will be great,because am not here to play games,days are going by,who knows what tomorrow would bring?我们能认识彼此一定会非常愉快的,尽管我从未试过远距离恋爱,你呢?你觉得我们的恋爱会有好结果吗?我觉得我们要真诚相待,通过邮件或者电话慢慢交流,这样我们就能慢慢了解彼此的生活,但愿我们能进一步发展,真的很期待.因为我不是来玩的,岁月匆匆,谁知道明天会发生什么?Here about my daily life dear,i am always busy at work from Monday to Saturday so my office hour is 9:am to 5:30pm after I closed from work I will rest for some minutes then went out for dinner after my dinner I will come back home to do some paper work and watch movies after watching the move I will go to bed,then on Sundays I use to wake up very late after taking my breakfast I will go meeting with my colleagues after the meeting I will visit my mom if I did not make it on Saturday then come back in the evening go out with my best friend Mr.Dave to play tennis,that is all for now hope you will understand me better but if you still have something in your mind you can ask me.现在谈谈我的日常生活,我总是从周一忙到周六,我的办公时间是早上九点到下午五点半.下班后,我会休息一会儿再出去吃晚饭,吃完饭我会回家做些案头工作,然后我会看电影,看完电影我就睡觉.周日我一般会睡到很晚,吃完早餐后我会去见我的同事,如果周六没有去看我妈妈的话,见完同事后我会去看她,并呆到晚上才回来.接着,我会和我最好的朋友Dave先生去打网球.就先说这些吧,希望你能更了解我了,但是如果你还有什么想知道的,你可以问我.Tell me more about your life,and your family.再多跟我讲讲你的生活和家庭吧.Regards,祝好James.
谢谢你的很好的介绍,谢谢你的可爱的漂亮性感迷人的微笑看你想omg图片比你的年龄年轻就像20yrs岁小女孩更多地微笑,亲爱的。这是这里度过美好的一天你怎么样在那边希望一切都好吗?更介绍自己,我有我的顾问办事处这里哪我打开7年前,在这之前我利用工作在一艘货轮工程师随着轮船直到7年前当我决定建立自己的公司,真正的工作船用工程师不是一件容易的工作,虽然我喜欢我的工作,因为它使我有了今日的成就,财政稳定、舒...
楼上的厉害!佩服
亲爱的秀英你好
谢谢你的介绍,也谢谢你发来的可爱漂亮性感迷人的照片。天啊,你看起来比实际年轻多了,就像是个20岁的少女。笑口常开吧,亲爱的。今天这边天气很好,你们那儿呢?希望你一切都好。我再多介绍一下自己——我有一家自己的咨询公司,这是我7年前创立的。在这之前我是一艘货船上的船舶工程师。直到7年前我才决定创立自己的公司。船舶工程师的工作并不轻松,但是我喜欢自己的工作。因为这份工作造就了...谁能帮我看看这篇作文六级可以得几分Nobody could have failed to notice the fact that psychological health have been a grave problem with which many parents and students are confronted.A nice psychological health will help students confront with their fails instead _百度作业帮
谁能帮我看看这篇作文六级可以得几分Nobody could have failed to notice the fact that psychological health have been a grave problem with which many parents and students are confronted.A nice psychological health will help students confront with their fails instead of complain about it.The psychological health is more important than marks.The schools should pay attention to it.In view of the seriousness of the situation,effective measures must be taken before things get worse.Actually the problem can be dealt with in many ways.First,schools can offer some lectures so that students can be knowledgeable about it.Second,schools can have more activities and communities about psychological.Otherwise,it is no use taking measures only by school without student’s effort.Students should read or watch more information about psychological health.If they have some problem with it they can talk to teachers or parents,even if psychologist.Through the advice above,I believe that the psychological health will be gradually improved.
无明显语法错误,有些句子值得斟酌,90分应该没问题!
您可能关注的推广Be nice to others is nice to oneyself.I really benefit a lot from this rule.谁能帮我翻译一下~_百度作业帮
Be nice to others is nice to oneyself.I really benefit a lot from this rule.谁能帮我翻译一下~
善待他人,就是善待自己我从这规则中受益颇多
"善待别人就是善待自己"我是真的从这个规则中受益非浅.
善待别人就是善待自己,我真的从中获益了很多
“善待别人就是善待自己”我从这句话中获益匪浅
您可能关注的推广@空城空人心nice 帮我看一下谁让我的帖子删了。_临颍三高吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,856贴子:
@空城空人心nice 帮我看一下谁让我的帖子删了。收藏
1楼 09:34&|来自
我删的。                一座城,就算在喧哗,没有你,也只是一座空城。       --空城空人心nice
收起回复2楼 09:41&|来自
造谣帖子都删了                一座城,就算在喧哗,没有你,也只是一座空城。       --空城空人心nice
3楼 09:43&|来自
笑看楼上       逗逼你好,逗逼再见。                   --来自助手版贴吧客户端
4楼 10:12&|来自
啧啧     依旧悠闲的自己拎瓶子打酱油,一碗酱油拌饭就是我的全部追求,所以我依旧满脸灿烂的笑容,不怀一丝一毫的恶意:咱是打酱油路过…
5楼 10:19&|来自
被权限了把     依旧悠闲的自己拎瓶子打酱油,一碗酱油拌饭就是我的全部追求,所以我依旧满脸灿烂的笑容,不怀一丝一毫的恶意:咱是打酱油路过…
6楼 10:19&|来自
造谣还跟我抢
7楼 11:13&|来自
8楼 11:15&|来自
贴吧贡献榜 登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或炫舞我的舞团名字叫[ 丬nicE丶学生会ゝ],想设计一张有代表性的图片,谁能帮我设计下啊
炫舞我的舞团名字叫[ 丬nicE丶学生会ゝ],想设计一张有代表性的图片,谁能帮我设计下啊
补充:我的QQ邮箱
可以弄的女生点吗
你采纳,我在帮你设计设计】
有点太夸张,可能用不到,不过还是采纳了