whatsfodinnertoday?的中文可翻译为中文的浏览器

what’ s for dinner?怎么翻译啊?_作业帮
what’ s for dinner?怎么翻译啊?
what’ s for dinner?怎么翻译啊?
晚饭吃什么?
晚饭吃什么。
我那个去,晚饭吃什么啊What do you feel like watching today?的全文翻译.like music that i can dance to.单元的课文_作业帮
What do you feel like watching today?的全文翻译.like music that i can dance to.单元的课文
What do you feel like watching today?的全文翻译.like music that i can dance to.单元的课文
一些人喜欢坚持看一种类型的电影,然而我喜欢取决于自己那天的心情来看不同种类的电影.
当我心情沮丧或者劳累的时候,我比较喜欢能使我振奋的电影,像《黑衣人》或者卡通片《功夫熊猫》有幽默的对话以及通常有美好结局的喜剧.人物也许不完美,但总是尽自己最大努力去解决问题.看完这些电影之后,问题看起来突然之间不那么严重并且我也再一次感觉好了很多.笑两个小时是一个放松的好途径.
当我悲伤或者劳累的时候我不喜欢戏剧或是纪录片.像《泰坦尼克》这样的戏剧使我感觉甚至更糟糕了.像《帝企鹅日记》这样提供大量关于某一主题的纪录片也是有趣的,但是当我太累的时候我不想要思考太多.当我太累以至于不愿思考时,我也不喜欢像《蜘蛛侠》这样的逻辑电影.我仅仅会关闭大脑,坐下来并且喜欢去看一个总能及时拯救世界的超级英雄.
偶尔,我喜欢看恐怖电影,他们是有趣的,但是我太害怕以至于不敢自己看,我通常和一个不害怕这种电影的朋友一起看,这样它就不那么可怕了.What would you like for dinner?准确的翻译_作业帮
What would you like for dinner?准确的翻译
What would you like for dinner?准确的翻译
你想要什么样的晚餐?在准确点就是你晚饭想吃什么
您晚餐想吃点什么?
你认为晚餐怎么样?求英文翻译成中文,,,,_百度知道
求英文翻译成中文,,,,
In today’s lesson, we’re going to talk all about “ saying Hello and.. Goodbye” Wen we first meet someone... whether it is a person we know or some one we are meeting for the first time,we will normally use a simple sentence as a way of greeting them. A greeting is a friendly way of opening a conversation, or as a way of letting the other person know that we have seen them. There are many ways to say hello. We sometimes use a double greeting... for example... “ Hi there, hey how are you doing?” “ Hello, how have you been?”“ It’s good to see you, how’s life been treating you?” If you are meeting someone for the first time, you can say...” Good to meet you” “ It’s nice to meet you.” “ I’m pleased to meet you.” “ It’s a pleasure to meet you” These sentences are often used after the other person has been introduced to you. If you are meeting someone you have not seen or heard from for a long time, then you can show real surprise and shock. “ Oh my God, it’s you!” “ Aahh, where have you been?” “ My goodness, long time no speak’ (see)” “ Wow, it’s so good to see you again ” “ Is it really you? When did we last meet?” “ Wow, as I live and breathe, it’s my best friend from school.” If you are a hurry, there may only be a short time, in which to make your greeting. “ Hi, sorry I can’t stop.” “ Oh, hi there, look I’m a bit pushed for time...here’s my phone number... give me a call sometime.” “ Hello there, look I’m on my way to work... maybe catch up with you again soon.” “ Hey, I would love to stop and chat... but I really have to dash.” This type of greeting is common these days, because we are all in such a big hurry to get some place... fast!We sometimes use the word “ hello” as a way of showing surprise or as a way of expressing a sudden interest in something. “ Hello, what’s going on here?” “ Hello, I did not know he had a girlfriend.” “ Hello, what’s going on over there?” “ Hello, something is wrong here... he took my money!” Here in the UK, people will often greet each other by talking about the weather. “ Hello, isn’t it a lovely day?” “ Hello, what about this terrible weather?” “
Hello, did you hear the storm last night?” In many countries people will ask about the family. “ Hello, how’s the family?” “ Hello,how’s your wife doing?” “ Hello, how are the kids?” In China, people will often greet each other by asking if they eaten their lunch or dinner, or ask them where they are going.The word “ hello” can also be used informally as a way of expressing sarcasm or annoyance. “ Hello, did you understand what I said?” “ Hello, was that too difficult for you to read?” “ Hello, did you see me waving at you?” “ Hello, do you not recognise me?” “ Hello, what time do you call this?...” “ You are late!”
Parting is such sweet sorrow. That I shall say goodnight, till it be morrow. That’s Shakespeare, that is. “ Saying Goodbye.” There’re many ways to say goodbye.” Bye for now” “ Bye-bye / See ya / So long /
Ciao / Later / Cheerio /
See you around / Farewell / Ta-ra / See you again / Ta- ta for now / Catch you later You will often hear me say “ ta-ta” at the end of my English lessons. This expression is mostly used in certain parts of the UK. It’s a friendly, fun way to say goodbye. Well I have come to the end of this lesson,so I must bid you a fond farewell until next time we meet here on the super- duper Internet highway.
提问者采纳
今天的课上,我们要讲的所有关于“打招呼和. .再见”温家宝我们首次遇见某人……无论是一个人,我们知道或一些我们第一次见面,我们通常会使用一个简单的句子作为他们的问候方式。一个问候的一种友好的方式打开一个对话,或的方式,让其他的人知道我们看到它们。有很多方法来打招呼。我们有时会使用双重祝福…例如…“嗨,嗨你好吗?“你好,你过得怎么样?”“很高兴见到你,一直把你的生活?“如果你是第一次和别人见面时,你可以说……“很高兴见到你”“很高兴见到你。“我很高兴认识你。“很高兴见到你”这些句子后通常使用别人已经介绍给你。如果你和别人见面你还没有看到或听到很长一段时间,然后你可以展示真正的惊喜和休克。“噢,我的上帝,就是你!“哈,你去哪里了?“我的天,很久没说’(见)”“哇,真高兴再次见到你”“真的是你吗?我们上次是什么时候见面?”“哇,我生活和呼吸,它是我最好的朋友从学校。“如果你是一个匆忙,那里可能只是很短的时间,来让你的问候。“嗨,抱歉我无法停止。“哦,你好,看起来我有点争取时间……这是我的电话号码……有空给我打电话。“你好,看起来我正要去上班……也许很快再赶上你。“嘿,我想停下来聊天……但我真的得破折号。“这种类型的问候是常见的这些日子里,因为我们都是在这样一个急着要去一些地方…快!我们有时会用“你好”的方式来表达惊喜或表达的方式突然感兴趣的东西。“你好,这里是怎么回事?“你好,我不知道他有个女朋友。“你好,怎么回事?“你好,某事是错误的吧…他把我的钱!“在英国,人们往会迎接e分离是如此甜蜜的忧伤。我必说晚安,直至明天。这是莎士比亚,那是。“说再见。“有很多方法去说再见。“再见”“再见/再见/这么长时间/再见/后/再见/再见/再见/ Ta-ra /再见到你/ Ta - Ta现在/待会儿见你会经常听到我说“ta-ta“到最后我的英语课。这个表达式大多用在英国的某些部分。它是友好的,好玩的方式说再见。好吧,我来结束这节课,所以我必须要求你的集体欢送直到下次我们在这里聚会在超级骗子高速网络。
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
今天的课上,我们要讲的所有关于“打招呼和. .再见”温家宝我们首次遇见某人……无论是一个人,我们知道或一些我们第一次见面,我们通常会使用一个简单的句子作为他们的问候方式。一个问候的一种友好的方式打开一个对话,或的方式,让其他的人知道我们看到它们。有很多方法来打招呼。我们有时会使用双重祝福…例如…“嗨,嗨你好吗?“你好,你过得怎么样?”
“很高兴见到你,一直把你的生活?“如果你是第一次和别人见面时,你可以说……“很高兴见到你”“很高兴见到你。“我很高兴认识你。“很高兴见到你”这些句子后通常使用别人已经介绍给你。
如果你和别人见面你还没有看到或听到很长一段时间,然后你可以展示真正的惊喜和休克。“噢,我的上帝,就是你!“哈,你去哪里了?“我的天,很久没说’(见)”“哇,真高兴再次见到...
可以用相关软件,比如 “有道”“ 金山”相关的翻译软件搞定。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 带中文翻译的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信