以study by oneself以丢为题作文的作文

以 My study 为题写一篇英语作文,不少于六句话_作业帮
以 My study 为题写一篇英语作文,不少于六句话
以 My study 为题写一篇英语作文,不少于六句话
不知道你要写的是我的学习,还是我的书房.我的学习Get up early every day,after washing my face ,i will read english for half an hour.then i will eat my breakfast.i have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon.i have many kinds of lessons,such as chinese,english,mathes,music,and so on.i like learning english very much,and my mathes is also good.i like playing basketball after class.and i play it a lot after class.i engoy my studying 我的书房This is my study.There is a desk in it.On the desk,there are a lot of books,a walkman and a clock.Behind the desk,there is a window.On the window,there is a beautiful curtain.In front of the desk,there is a chair.Look at the wall!There is a map of China on the wall.Next to the map,there is a photo of my family.My study is small.But it is nice and clean.I like it very much.
你是小学还是初中还是。。的?
..........................英语期末考试作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语期末考试作文
选​填​,​简​要​介​绍​文​档​的​主​要​内​容​,​方​便​文​档​被​更​多​人​浏​览​和​下​载​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢求一篇以fashion为话题的英语作文。急用,若合适就给分。谢谢...-55BBS 我爱购物网
&&&求一篇以fashion为话题的英语作文。急用,若合适就给分
求一篇以fashion为话题的英语作文。急用,若合适就给分。谢谢...
Train as a model
In this day and age,it is not uncommon to hear that lots of news about some successful .
First and foremost,my dream is to become a famous , to change my hair style and to
buy some beautiful and fashionable clothes. It goes
saying ,I usually
TV programmes about
Added to the above, I am sure that i
be a competent model!I am a graduate and got a diplomafrom a fashion . Our iedas of fashion can be exchanged so that i can
my horizon and get theopportunities to learn ho be a good model!It is no doubt that my inter-personal skills and co-operation skills can be enhanced though communicating
other models.I'm sure that I
try my best to learn .Train as a model is such a meaningful task for me !
's more ,if I could enter the course ,I hope that I can learn more special things,for instance,cat,dance,pose
,no one can deny that beauty is important to any girls .I also hope that I can become more beautiful after joining the course.
By and large , train as a model is a challenge and an unforgetable experience for me .Of coures!I
put all my effort and attention in this course and believe that I can
the competition through my personal quality and
attiude .Thank you.
时尚美容时尚服装搭配穿衣打扮男生服饰搭配
7条其他回答
Too much expenditure on fashion
No, fashion has become the hot topic among people, especially young , too much expenditure on fashion is good or not at all? Maybe, the ans is obivious.
People are born
a sense of . But we shold make ourselves beauty moderately instead of too much expenditure. The reason is as follows.
First, we can't form this concious that fashion is . They
lost their heart on study and think
they should be all day long. Second,as for the poor family, seeking fashion is a luxurious #39;s bodies. They
be too eager to get money,
maybe cause society unstable.
To sum up, I think too much expenditure on fashion is bad for both you and me. I don"t mean fashion is not bad. But I think if everyone can control them in a moderate .
My Vie Follo the Fashion(我对赶时髦的看法)
My Vie Follo the Fashion
No more and more young people prefer to follo fashion.
On this phenomenon, different people have different views. It is held that one should follo fashion so as not to be despised or considered eccentric. But it is also held that one should have one's own judgment.
hold the first opinion think that society is progressing and one should adapt oneself to the constant change. In their opinion, if everyone al sticks to the old fashion, there 't be any change and naturally there 't be progress. In contrast, those
hold the second vie that one shouldn't follo fashion
discrimination and one should have one's own judgment and characteristics.
As for me, I agree
the latter opinion. Admittedly, one should be flexible and adapt himself to the situation, but this is not to say that one should follo fashion
discrimination because the fashion may not be . Moreover, one should have one's own characteristics. If everyone follows the same fashion, there
not be variety and the
be monotonous.
我对赶时髦的看法
现在越来越多的年轻人喜欢赶时髦,对于这一现象,不同的人有不同的看法。有人认为为了不被轻视或被认为古怪应该赶时髦,但是也有人认为应该有自己的判断。
那些持第一种观点的人认为社会在进步应该使自己适应不断的变化。他们认为如果人人总是坚持旧的方式,就不会有变化,自然也就不会有进步。比较起来,持第二种观点的人认为不应该不加辨别地赶时髦,应该有自己的判断和特点。
就我看采,我同意后者的意见。诚然,人应该灵活以适应形势,但是这并不是说应该不加辨别地赶时髦,因为它也许没有益处,我们应该考虑它是有利还是不利,而且,应该有自己的特点。如果人人都赶同样妁时髦,就不会有变化,整个社会就单调如二。
The term "fashion" usually applies to a prevailing mode of expression, but quite often applies to a personal mode of expression that may or may not apply to all. Inherent in the term is the idea that the mode
change more quickly than the culture as a . The terms "fashionable" and "unfashionable" are employed to describe
someone or something fits inq
the current popular mode of expression. The term "fashion" is frequently used in a positive sense, as a synonym for glamour and style. In this sense, fashions are a sort of communal art, through
a culture examines its notions of beauty and goodness. The term "fashion" is also sometimes used in a negative sense, as a synonym for fads, trends, and materialism. Fashion in clothes has allo
to express emotion or solidarity
other people for millennia. Modern
choice available in the selection of their clothes.
a person chooses to
can reflect that person's personality or likes.
have cultural status start to
ne different clothes a fashion trend may start. People
like or respect them may start to
clothes of a similar style.
Fashion clothes
I think the trainers the jeans and the jumper are in fashion now.
The trainers are young people’s favourite. I think the trainers are beautiful and comfortable if they’re made of leather. Maybe we can jumper higher and farther.
Ho, light blue is the best colour of the jean. They are long and tight. Maybe they are made of leather or cotton. They are very smart.
I think the jumper is made of cotton. It is a little big, so it is good for us to do some sports. I like . Because it is clean and beautiful!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not that easy to ans the question, " is fashion?" because it means different things to different people. Fashion is an art. It's a religion. It's a job. It's a peek into a personality. It's playfulness. It's an escape or a disguise. It is a feast for the eyes. But ultimately, fashion is an individual statement of expression for each of us.
French fashion designer Coco Chanel once said, "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do
ideas, the
is happening."
It's true. Fashion isn't defined solely by our clothing choices, but is also conveyed through the
we carry ourselves, our personalities and our views of the .
At its most fundamental (and straight from the dictionary), fashion is simply the prevailing style or custom, as in dress or behavior.
exactly ans the question " is fashion"?
decides 's fashionable and
isn't? 's in or 's out?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
当早期人类发明的衣服,他或许想要保持温暖。我相信他从未打算让它应该成为的阐述它已成为今天。对于许多一年,传统的服装和现代衣服都已经在竞争中,他们中间那一个可使穿戴者更美丽。但这好像是许多现代的衣服都更简单和更具有实用价值。也许我们搬回人的年龄谁穿着的衣服给实际的目的。
现代的衣裳都很实用与对传统的衣服。几乎所有的人现在穿时髦得衣服。就算事到如今越来越多的人穿休闲服。牛仔裤是每一个地方,在正式的聚会。t恤是普遍的,也是。他们看上去舒适和时尚。然而,也有许多人不嫌麻烦,得体的穿着在正式的服装,如衬衫、裤子和套装。我发现它们也很精神。
不过,这是很重要的,坚持我们的话题。在我看来,每一种类型的穿着它的位置。现代的衣裳是完美的,而大多数情况下便服架自如了。以传统服饰,他们必须穿特别的时刻。
时尚的定义是什么?你对时尚的理解又是什么?你认为怎么在现实生活中体现时尚?首先要弄清楚你对时尚的看法。
时尚就是在特定时段内率先由少数人尝试、预认为后来将为社会大众所崇尚和仿效的生活样式。简单地说,顾名思义,时尚就是“时间”与“崇尚”的相加。在这个极简化的意义上,时尚就是短时间里一些人所崇尚的生活。这种时尚涉及生活的各个方面,如衣着打扮、饮食、行为、居住、消费、甚至情感表达与思考方式等。   很多人会把时尚与流行相提并论,其实并不如此。简单地说,时尚可以流行,但范围是十分有限的,如果广为流行,那还有时尚的感觉吗?追求时尚是一门“艺术”。模仿、从众只是“初级阶段”,而它的至臻境界应该是从一拨一拨的时尚潮流中抽丝剥茧,萃取出它的本质和真义,来丰富自己的审美与品位,来打造专属自己的美丽“模板”。追求时尚不在于被动的追随而在于理智而熟练的驾驭时尚。   总之,时尚是个包罗万象的概念,它的触角深入生活的方方面面,人们一直对它争论不休。不过一般来说,时尚带给人的是一种愉悦的心情和优雅、纯粹、品味与不凡感受,赋予人们不同的气质和神韵,能体现不凡的生活品位,精致、展露个性。同时我们也意识到,人类对时尚的追求,促进了人类生活更加美好,无论是精神的或是物质的。
我们可以认为时尚是内外兼具的,它不光指穿着打扮,更指一种内在的的品质、性格、生活习惯等等。
现实生活中呢,要不断尝试,才能做到走在时尚的前锋,才能成为一个时尚达人,一个有素养的有内涵的漂亮的人时尚达人。
这些只是中文阐述,你可以根据自己的英文水平来对于这个问题结合自己的看法来进行阐述,在英语写作中尽量使用好的句型、词组和单词,可以为你的文章添彩,使文章更有文采。
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。
?小学英语作文 ?初中英语作文 ?高中英语作文 ?大学英语作文 ?考研英语作文 ?中考英语作文 ?高考英语作文 ?英语四级作文 ?英语写作资料 ?GRE作文 ?留学文书写作 ?雅思考试作文 ?英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文~!,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
Fashion and variation时尚潮流与变化
The European idea of fashion as a personal statement rather than a cultural expression begins in the 16th century: ten portraits of German or Italian gentlemen may sho entirely different hats. But the local culture still set the bounds, as Albrecht Dürer recorded in his actual or composite contrast of Nuremberg and Venetian fashions at the close of the 15th century (illustration, right). Fashions among upper-class Europeans began to move in synchronicity in the 18 though colors and patterns of textiles changed from year to year, (Thornton), the cut of a gentleman's coat and the length of his , or the pattern to
a lady's dress
cut changed more slo. Men's fashions derived from military models, and changes in a European male silhouette are galvanized in theatres of European ,
gentleman officers had opportunities to make notes of foreign styles: an example is the "Steinkirk" cravat (a necktie) (see Cravat).
The pace of change picked up in the 1780s
the publication of French engravings that sho the latest Paris styles. By 1800, all
dressing alike: local variation became first a sign of provincial culture, and then a badge of the conservative peasant (James L Fernand Braudel).
Fashion in clothes has allo
to express emotion or solidarity
other people for millennia. Modern
choice available in the selection of their clothes.
a person chooses to
can reflect that person's personality or likes.
have cultural status start to
ne different clothes a fashion trend may start. People
like or respect them may start to
clothes of a similar style.
Fashions may vary significantly
a society according to age, social class, generation, occupation and geography as
as over time. If, for example, an older person dresses according to the fashion of young people, he or she may look ridiculous in the eyes of both young and older people. The term "fashion victim" refers to someone
slavishly follows the current fashions (implementations of fashion).
One can regard the system of sporting various fashions as a fashion language incorporating various fashion statements using a grammar of fashion. (Compare some of the
of Roland Barthes.)
Thornton, Peter. Baroque and Rococo Silks.
This is an example list of some of the fads and trends of the 21st century: Capri pants, handbags, sport suits and sports jackets, ripped jeans, designer jeans, blazer jackets, and high-heeled shoes.
扫描下载客户端以it is necessary to study geography at school 为题的 英语作文 ,急用_作业帮
以it is necessary to study geography at school 为题的 英语作文 ,急用
以it is necessary to study geography at school 为题的 英语作文 ,急用
It is necessary to study geography at school Learning geography useful geography is the study of relationship between human and g eographical environment.People live in the environment,human beings cannot leave the environment.Geographical discipline to guide us to know the environment,to teach us how to adapt to the environment,the environment,human beings and the environment coordinated development,and hence we study the survival of the science,is a tool for our life,is must be the quality of every citizen.Geographical discipline has a very wide range of content,it contains not only up to the astronomical geography scientific knowledge,and the Chinese,maths,physics,chemistry,biology,history,politics,etc.Each subject has a broad contact,its unique geographical thinking method of comprehensive analysis and thinking also is a great help for us to learn other disciplines,make us in the future study,work,and also benefit a lot in life.Geographical subject practicality is very strong,it leads us to see more clearly the world around.The secrets of the universe,the change of the land and sea,abnormal climate,the development of resources,rational distribution of industry,agriculture,adjust measures to local conditions,the reasonable growth of population,environment protection,etc.,are the research c Aerospace,Antarctic expedition,border trade negotiations and conflict in the Middle East,the three gorges project,economic development,\"51\" tourism,electricity...All related to geography.As long as we observe the things around,you will find life everywhere in geography,life ca As long as we contact the real learning will feel geography is very practical and interesting.译文:地理学习有用的地理是研究人类与地理环境之间的关系.在环境中生存,人类离不开环境.地理学科引导我们了解环境,教会我们如何适应环境,环境,人类与环境协调发展,从而我们学习生存的科学,是一种工具为我们的生活,是每一个公民必须的质量.地理学科的内容非常广泛,它不仅包含了天文地理科学知识,和中国,数学,物理,化学,生物,历史,政治,等等.每个主题都有广泛的接触,其独特的地理思维方法的综合分析和思考也是一个伟大的帮助我们学习其他学科,使我们在未来的学习,工作,生活中也受益很多.地理学科实用性很强,它使我们更清楚地看到周围的世界.宇宙的奥妙,陆地和海洋的变化、气候异常、资源的发展,合理布局工业、农业、因地制宜,合理的人口增长,环境保护,等等,是地理学的研究内容,航空航天、南极探险队,边境贸易谈判和冲突在中东,三峡工程,经济发展,\“51 \”旅游,电…所有相关的地理.只要我们观察周围的事物,你会发现生活到处都在地理、生活离不开地理;只要我们接触真正的会觉得学习地理是非常实用和有趣.这是本人原创,内容比较多,如果你觉得有好的句子你可以选择性采纳,}

我要回帖

更多关于 以看见为题的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信