推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口问题补充&&
Thirdly. Finally. I hope I can do itPlan for the New Year A new year has come. After all, because I think it’s cool, I must be healthy this year, study is the most important for me. Therefore. Secondly, I make a plan for it. In order to hqywy.orge a fruitful year. I like swimming very much, I will take more eeeercises, I hope happiness is fully filled my home in the new year. Firstly. I always got illness last year, I must study hard as much as possible, I want to learn swim this year
热心网友 &2-02 17:26
猜你感兴趣
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by关于描写中国新年的英语作文_百度知道
关于描写中国新年的英语作文
snake, Spring Festiva is the most important festivity for the Chinese people. It is very important for the Chinese to be with their families on this occasion, ram. Red is a traditional color for festivals, the kid wakes up to see the “lucky money”, monkey, rooster, dog and pig. The lion dancers are always part of the festivities. Fish is always part of the dinner because it represents abundance1, ox. A parade dragon can be 20 to 30 meters long. A Chinese legend says that these twelve animals had a race. During the parade children represent the animals of the Chinese calendar. The first year was named after the rat. The lion dance is accompanied by drums. Parents and relatives give children the traditional New Year’s gift called lucky money, horse. The dragon is the most important figure of the Chinese New Year festivities and parades. On New Year’s Day all Chinese children wear new clothes with bright colors, celebrations. On Chinese New Year’s Eve all family members enjoy a big, express that oneself become one year older. The dragon is considered a lucky figure! Sixty or more men move under a long cloth that represents the dragon’s tail! The Chinese believe that a person born in a particular year has some of the characteristics of animal. The lion has a big head and long body made of cloth. The other eleven years were named after the order in which the animals arrived in the race, tiger, delicious meal. Red is considered a lucky color. It is also called the Chinese new year or the Lunar New Year. These animals are the rat. This money is put into bright red and gold envelopes, the winner. Happy New Year, cymbals and noisy firecrackers, weddings and birthdays. There are also acrobats and musicians in beautiful costumes, rabbit. Fill under the pillow. The clever rat jumped onto the ox’s back then at the end jumped over the ox’s head to arrive first. According to ancient traditions the great noise frightens away evil spirits. Every year has an animal’s name. in the morning of new year , dragon
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune . The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest . 春节是中国最重要的节日。春节是庆祝日历上的农历新年。在春节到来的前一天晚上,家家户户要团聚在一起吃丰盛的大餐。在很多地方的人们还喜欢燃放鞭炮。过年的最传统的主食莫过于水饺了。这是孩子们非常喜欢的节日,因为他们可以吃美食,穿新衣。当然他们还可以拿到他们父母亲戚给的压岁钱。拿到钱的小朋友会交到好的运气。人们会把春联贴在墙上象征吉祥如意。 春节会持续15天之久,人们在拜访亲朋好友时会说:“(过年好)万事如意。”之类的话语。人们很喜欢过春节,因为在过春节这期间他们可以好好的休息一下。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
百度文库去找啦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁外语写作新年_百度知道
外语写作新年
they will visit their relatives. This is Chinese New YearNew Year in china is an important festival, they will put aside for the period of time. And their relatives also will pay a return visit, they will try their best to go home enjoying family time. In the following days. Nearly everyone thinks highly of it, the main atmosphere is happiness? They will prepare a big meal together on New Year’s Eve. In every house. No matter where people go and no matter how far they go. What do people usually do during the New Year time. One of the most important things that they will not forget to do is to worship their ancestors. And no matter what difficulty or trouble they are experiencing
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 新年寄语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信