0好友 0说说 0被赞
你们还不是好友,请发送好友请求以获得好友最新动态!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8最新!!!!第26届韩语TOPIK中级考试(2012年4月),语法词汇和写作试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
15页免费18页1下载券18页1下载券18页1下载券18页1下载券5页免费2页1下载券21页1下载券21页1下载券15页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢23页1下载券11页3下载券18页1下载券111页免费17页3下载券
最新!!!!第26届韩语TOPIK中级考试(2012年4月),语法词汇和写作试题|第6​届​韩​语​T​O​P​I​K​中​级​考​试​(02​年月​)​,​语​法​词​汇​和​写​作​试​题​,​第​一​时​间​来​自​官​方​,​绝​对​正​宗​,​助​您​开​始​马​到​成​功
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语演讲 要自己写的 题目不限 有些语法错误最好 大概7 8分钟 急!!!_百度知道
英语演讲 要自己写的 题目不限 有些语法错误最好 大概7 8分钟 急!!!
提问者采纳
Good morning , boys and girls. I am pu lijuan
and glad to give you a speech about stress.Psychologist tell us that stress is a state of worry caused by the problem of living , such as too much work or study , heavy responsibilities .Statistics show that stress comes from every detail in our life . Financial problems , poor health , being laid off may be the stress that most adults now are suffering . As students in the university , we are also under our special stress . While study , having to take various tests and submit a project against a deadline may put a great pressure on us . And the things that make us felt stressed may be our parents’s greater expectations on us than we could reach . Later , when we are likely to graduate , some other problems will also annoy us . I think we will worry a lot about our ability to compete in the job market and how we can best use what we’ve learned at college in our future job .The chief problem we should face to is our attitude towards stress .People usually say they can not live in the sun except they escape from stress . It’s unwelcome ! Yes , however , very necessary . Just image a world where stress does not exist and people lead their life in a very comfortable way . But is this kind of living condition as perfect as we hope ? Without stress , they may feel very satisfied with the current life but lack of power to discover new things . Too much satisfaction result in nothing except a countermarch of the society . No stress , no development . So a certain amount of stress is good . It can stimulate us and increase our level of alertness .And our answer to stress is another vital problem . How to do with ourselves when stress suddenly break into our life ? To wave the white flag and admit our unability , to give up to our ideality , or worsely , just to suicide as to put an end to everything … Of cause not . The principle is to tackle with stress gently and harmoniously. We should try our best to release ourselves . Such as to do some exercise , to listen to t music to ease our minds and to learn to view these changes of life as challenges .It’s no use crying over spilt milk . Only to accept what has happened can solve the problem .Ok , I think I was under large stress 5 minutes before , but now I am here and have finished my speech . Here is the last thing I want to add to my topic ,face to it and overcome it ,stress is also a piece of cake .That is all . Thank you very much!
其他类似问题
英语演讲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁汉语语法论文题目z互动话题 - 8684广场
0好友 0说说 0被赞
你们还不是好友,请发送好友请求以获得好友最新动态!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中语法题 的文章

更多推荐