下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文我的老师加汉语不少于一百五十个单词
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
您好:My Englis teacher is a tall woman with long hair,
big eyes。 She is very kind ,she always help us do a lot of useful things ,If we are in trouble ,she always help us to solve the problem .I love my...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码12-1812-1812-1812-1812-1812-1812-1812-1812-1812-18最新范文01-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-0101-01假期趣事英语作文 完美作业网 www.wanmeila.com
请学霸帮忙, 写一篇介绍自己假期趣事的英语短文,不少于100词 高赏,在线等 happy winter holidayI have got a happy winter holiday this year. In this year, I have a 7-day winter holiday. In the first day, I went back to my hometown with my parents. When I got there, I saw my grandparents. Then we had lunch together. At that time, we not only had dilicious food,we also talk about our wonderful life. We laughed and sang, it was so happy then. After lunch, I got out and found my old friends in the field. They were all taller and stronger than before. We sat down on the ground and talk about funny things. It was so interesting and fun. We also played som
英语作文假期发生的一件有趣事有翻译 Winter passed, but I also in the winter vacation aftertaste a funny thing happened - set off firecrackers.Setting off firecrackers is a New Years tradition, to our children speaking, in the New Year is the most interesting thing.Well, we this New Year will waipojia firecracker dates.I will buy firecracker, bought after, I cant wait ripped the plastic bags pack firecrackers, but I see many kinds of firecrackers also true ChongTianBao, bombers and: down, parachutes.The most common matches guns and sand cannon also has, fireworks, there are many.This winter holiday playing really happy!
假期趣事的英语作文五十字 For I want to spend my holiday fully,so I plan to go on a trip,I want to go to hongkong for 2 weeks,because it is not only a shopping paradise but alsoThe heaven for children.It’s very far away ,so I plan to go there by plane,it is the most convenient way to go there,And I decided to stay there for 2 weeks ,while I can thoroughly to feel the local customs thereI also want to go taiwan,I want to go to a concert in xiaojudan,such as listen to a concert .
英语作文《假期趣事》80词作业寒假趣事英语作文:Happy winter holidayI have got a happy winter holiday this year. In this year, I have a 7-day winter holiday. In the first day, I went back to my hometown with my parents. When I got there, I saw my grandparents. Then we had lunch together. At that time, we not only had dilicious food,we also talk about our wonderful life. We laughed and sang, it was so happy then. After lunch, I got out and found my old friends in the field. They were all taller and stronger than before. We sat down on the ground and talk about funny things. It was so interesting and fun. We also played some funny games. I have never play such a funny game since I leave my hometown for a big city. I was so happy that day.It was the happiest time in my holiday. And it was so funny.This morning, in clear weather, sunny. Were a family to public plazas kites.Dad took a balloon, it is small in kite behind tail and used to increase its resistance. Mom with the hand a kite, I tightly pulling a line. Dad shout loudly 1: put. Mother will hasten to kite into the air. Kite flying high in the air, pian-pian flying, we cheerily Shouting, on the square desperately to run.The sky is so many kinds of kites. Kite kite, butterflies have bats, etc, they all birds kite flying in the air cheerily.I wish I were that fly freely in the blue sky kite!happy winter holidayI have got a happy winter holiday this year.In this year,I have a 7-day winter holiday.In the first day,I went back to my hometown with my parents.When I got there,I saw my grandparents.Then we had lunch together.At that time,we not only had dilicious food,we also talk about our wonderful life.We laughed and sang,it was so happy then.After lunch,I got out and found my old friends in the field.They were all taller and stronger than before.We sat down on the ground and talk about funny things.It was so interesting and fun.We also played some funny games.I have never play such a funny game since I leave my hometown for a big city.
用英文写,寒假中发生的趣事8句。 My winter holiday is intersting, my winter holiday is very interesting.I can play a computer and watch a TV in the home.I still read some good books in the winter holiday.Because of the plan of value result of our school, let us time of few lesson remaining.Also opportunity to have no does the affair that likes to do.So, the winter holiday liked too to me. But again schooled begins quickly, its be over means a kind of another life of beginning, my in the mind have a little longing , also have a little fear.Imagining to what freshman live is more long for enjoyment,long for liberty.
假期趣事 30词 过去式 (英语作文) 初二 During summer holiday.I found an interesting thing.There were many ants near the wall of my home.They were picking some food which bigger than themselves.I wonderd why ants can pick up much heavy food.How strong the ants are!
初一英语作文200词写暑假发生的趣事(用过去式) 初一英语作文200词写暑假发生的趣事(用过去式)暑假是同学们最期盼的时候,充分地享受暑假,过一个有意义的暑假,也是每一个学生的心愿。一般来讲,学生经过一个学期的学习后,身心累了,需要调整和休养。从这方面来说,暑假要以休息为主。不过,休息也要讲究方式和方法,整天躺在床上睡觉,或者没完没了地看电视、睡懒觉、逛街,或者是整天等,都不是好的休息方式。就像你们的调查中有一半以上的同学都简单地把暑假生活总结为“休息、玩耍”,这是有些同学片面地理解了假期生活的内涵,这些同学以为“放假”就等于“休息”,就可以无所事事,无所作为。其实,校园生活可以让同学们系统地学习科学文化知识,而假期生活,同样可以让我们增长知识,提高能力。因此,同学们的暑假生活应该是积极的、丰富的、有益于身心健康的。
正如你们所指出的,要度过一个充实而有意义的暑假,首先要为自己制定一个明确的暑假计划,合理安排好假期的作息时间。其次,要设计好自己的假期生活内容。暑假生活的内容没有一个标准的答案,也没有什么标准化的做法,每个同学可以根据各自的实际情况,安排好每一天的活动内容。暑假生活的内容是丰富多彩的,下面,万老师特地为同学们提供一些思路,供大家参考、选择。
据了解,当前中学生选择过暑假的方式多种多样,大概集中在以下几个方面:
选择一:外出旅游,增长见识
暑假期间,选择和自己的家人或朋友出行,到一个向往已久的地方旅游,已经成为很多人的首选。特别是可以到自己向往已久的大学去看看,成为很多学生的心愿。一趟旅游下来,不仅可以欣赏到许多的风景名胜,放松了心情,还可以通过旅途见闻吸收许多心得知识,扩大眼界,不愧是一种上佳的休闲方式。但外出旅游要根据同学们各自的家庭条件量力而行。若不具备外出旅行的条件,可以组织几个相邻的同学,一起去当地有特色的景点游玩一下,或者几个好友结伴开展登山、野炊等户外活动,这对于舒缓学习压力,调节心情,有一定的帮助。
选择二:参加社会实践,开展勤工俭学活动
在暑假里,有很多学生其实更加愿意选择社会实践。出于对社会的好奇心和年轻人所拥有的激情,很多学生选择做暑期工。这不仅可以满足学生对社会的好奇心,通过工作的付出,还可以使学生了解到金钱的来之不易,同时也通过自己的劳动得到报酬,为今后的学习创造更好的条件。
但万老师在此特别提醒大家,参加社会实践活动,应以增强自己的能力为主要目的,而不能一味地为了赚钱,不顾自身未成年的实际情况,勉强应对,反而影响身心健康。选择暑假打工的同学,一定要取得父母的同意和支持,确保所从事的工作安全、可靠。
选择三:学习充电,加强特长训练
通过一段时间的休息调整后,每个同学都应认真检查一下自己在学习上还有哪些薄弱环节,要有针对性地进行查漏补缺。因此要充分利用暑假时间,努力提高,以便在下学期能与同学们齐头并进,继续学习新的知识。一般来讲,暑假期间各地都会举办各式各样的培训班、提高班、兴趣班,同学们可以根据自身需要,适当参与。另外,每个同学可以根据自己的兴趣爱好,有意识地培养自己的特长。利用假期充裕的时间,参加各类暑期特长培训班,学一样本领,给自己积淀一份能量。
选择四:培养交际能力,增强自信
每个人都有自己不同时期的朋友,很多都会是“死党”,假如你不跟他们来往,慢慢就会被人遗忘。因此,随着暑假的来临,你可以见一见以前的老同学——参加同学聚会,谈谈心,交流一下各自在学习上的心得体会。相互刺激优良情感或智力能力的发展,可以让你更愉快地投入到今后的学习当中去。此外,我们还提倡多与其他同龄人交往。比如,你可以积极参加社区活动、夏令营......
小六英语作业 不少于一百五十个单词的英语作文。元旦假期的趣事。 可以发几篇提供参考的范文,我只是不 10分My new years resolution is very very brife.New Year's Day is one of important days for many people in the word during the year.Most people spend the New Year'sDay in hotels.January 1st is considered as the New Year's Day.most companies,shops,school,and government offices are closed during that time.People prepare for New Year's Dayfrom late December.Firt,people spend a few days to clean their houses completely.Some families then put up some new painting from November to be sent in January.The New Year's meal is also prepared from the end of December.During the New Year's Day,people usually do not cook and relax at home. On New Year's Eve,it is common to have a bag dinner with family members or friends at home or in hotels and hear bells which informs us of the coming New Year.On New Year's Day,people fiest greet each other.Some people wear new coats and visit temples to pray for happiness and health theoughout the New Year.Children are busy with getting the gifts from their parents and relatives.
英语作文:the insect i like(要有中文翻译) 暑假趣事 在假期中,你会遇到许多不同的事,有趣事,也有伤心事,它们会让你有许多不同的反应,它们会让你哈哈大笑,也会让你伤心流泪,可最让我难以忘怀的还是那件在老家发生的趣事.那是一个星期天,我写完作业没事,便坐着公交车回到老家玩.正玩得高兴时,最让我担心的事发生了,我那顽皮淘气、不听话的弟弟也被叔叔送回了老家,让我好好照顾他,不要欺负他.听了这话,我不禁出了几滴汗,心想:我怎麼可能欺负他,哪次不是我好好照顾他,却被他弄得灰头土脸,我躲他还来不及呢?我心里这麽想,可他毕竟是我的叔叔,我怎麽好拒绝呢,只好硬着头皮答应了.见我这麽说,弟弟不怀好意地笑了笑,看到他这样,我又想:他一定想到办法来整我了,我怎麽这麽命苦呢!果然 ,没过多久他便让我帮他搓背,正搓着呢,他一下子把水泼到我身上,衣服全湿了,像一个落汤鸡,可他因为没站稳,一下子摔到了澡盆里,喝了好几大口水.他刚穿好衣服走在地上,可地上全是水,他一没站稳,一下子又摔到了地上,正好撞上了刚刚来的奶奶,奶奶手一抖,手上的面粉盆一下子扣在了弟弟头上,面粉全都撒在了弟弟的身上,再加上他身上有水,活像一个白泥人,弟弟见了这情况,急忙跑出去,可是脚一滑,摔到了地上,摔了个狗啃泥,从白泥人变成了大花猫,走过来的妹妹见了这样子的弟弟,哇哇大哭起来,急忙跑回了屋子里.我和奶奶看到这情形,都哈哈大笑起来,我心想:叫你整我,这叫做自作自受! 这就是我的假期趣事,现在想起来也忍不住大笑起来.英语作文我的梦想四十字左右三篇_百度知道
英语作文我的梦想四十字左右三篇
我有更好的答案
老师不仅能在学校教给我们许多事情,而且他们尽力教会我们如何去学习.感谢他们.一些人希望成为科学家.我的梦想是成为一名老师.Teachers can not teach us many things at school, but they do their best to teach us how to learnEveryone has his own dream.并且在同时. I know it is not easy to make my dream come true. 他们花费他们大多数时间在他们的学生身上.他们在我的眼里是伟大的.I hope to be a teacher because I admire teachers,我们知道怎么幸福地生活.但是我决定从现在开始更加努力地学习. But I decide to study harder from now on. I am sure my dream will come true.我希望成为一名教师因为我钦佩老师.我知道实现我的梦想并不容易. Thanks to them. 每个人都有他自己的梦想.一些人想成为医生. And at the same time,我们学到了知识, we learn knowledge, we learn how to live a happy life. They spend most time on their students. They are great in my eyes. Some want to be doctors. Others hope to be scientists. My dream is to become a teacher
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。以“Psychological Health”为题目的英语作文,一百五十字左右_百度知道
以“Psychological Health”为题目的英语作文,一百五十字左右
请不要给什么网站什么的,我要的是稿子,不要从网站上复制来的一大推文字,只要一百五十字左右就够了,谢谢合作!非诚勿进!写的好的在加20分
我有更好的答案
Health The word &health& derives from Middle English helthe, meaning hale, hearty, sound in wind and limb. Dictionary definitions allude to soundness and efficient functioning and give the same meaning to financial health as to bodily health. Modern medical practice and public health are concerned about the health of individuals and populations. However, for most individuals and for many cultures, health is a philosophical and subjective concept, associated with contentment and often taken for granted when all is going well. Health in this sense is difficult to describe or define, but its absence is readily recognizable, even when replaced by minor departures from an accustomed level of health.
it's inportant for us to have healthy eating habits.Playing sports right after meals is bad for our health.You had better do outdoor activities.It's necessary for us to have good health.We should do enough exercise.And we should have enough vegetablesto keep healthy.Having breakfast is good for our health.Because it can gives us energy.You can go hiking with your friendsAs we know
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。}

我要回帖

更多关于 一到一百的英文单词 的文章

更多推荐